Author's Chapter Notes:
new chapter you lucky dogs! hahah review <33

Alexis woke the next morning as she felt the huge bus moving underneath her.  Stretching her arms  and rubbing her eyes she threw her feet over the bed into her fuzzy slippers she always had with her. Sleepily making her way into the kitchen, she was annoyed to see Justin there eating his cereal with a scowl on his face.

He must not be a morning person either. Acting as if she didn’t know he was there, she continued about her morning routine, grabbing her favorite cereal, before pouring some milk into it and sitting across Justin at the table, not even making eye contact with him as she began to eat.

She could feel Justin’s eyes on her but she didn’t dare look up. After a few moments of silence she finally looked up at him.“What?”

“Excuse me?” he spat out angrily.

 Geez what’s up his ass? she thought to herself.

Biting her lip, obviously annoyed she stopped chewing. “Maybe you didn’t hear me, I said “WHAT?” she said with annoyance. “Why the fuck are you staring at me while I eat? Creepy much?”

“Bitch much.”

“Nice one jackass. Now if you would excuse me I’ve got work to do.” She said throwing her dish in the sink before stomping back to her bunk. How could one man be such an asshole? She thought angrily as she opened her laptop on the bed and began typing. Before starting her work , she decided to email Kaylee so she could share her pain.

Kaylee,

Hey love. So this is basically the road trip from hell. Justin is a complete jackass. How you find him attractive I’ll never know. He’s such a jerk UGH I could kill him sometimes. Anyway, write me back I miss you. Love you.

xoxox

Alexis

Sending the email she continued her work typing up Justin’s schedule for the day. It was a tedious task but someone had to do it right? Hearing her cell phone ring she looked down to see Johnny calling. Pushing all her annoyances with Justin aside, she answered.

“Hey Johnny, What’s up?” she listened as Johnny talked to her for a few moments, explaining the day’s plans ahead. “Yeah, I’m typing it up as we speak. I should have it done by the time we get to Mass, Yep..  Alright see you in a few.” She said pleasantly before hanging up the phone and continued.

A few moments later she heard the sound of an incoming email. Minimizing her work she saw it was from Kaylee and smiled. Opening it up she read through it briefly.

Hey Lexikins(Yes I know you hate when I call you that, stop glaring at me),

Sorry you’re having such a rough time. Things are okay at home, I miss you though. Call me soon okay? Oh and by the way I think someone has a little crush and just won’t admit it. HAHA. You know I’m write. OK, ttyl girly. Love you

xoxox

Kaylee

Alexis rolled her eyes before scrolling down a bit.

Stop rolling your eyes at me young lady. You know I’m right. LOVE YOU!

She had to laugh at that. Kaylee knew her inside and out. They had been best friends since before either could remember. Kaylee was her rock, she had been there for Alexis through all the hard times and of course the good times too. She would be lost without her. At this point she just wanted to go home and it was only the first day of the promo tour.

Finishing her work, she saved the file and shut her laptop before walking out into the living area. Seeing Justin there she let out an annoyed sigh before passing him by to talk to the driver.

“Hey Tony, how much longer until we’re there?”

“About an hour an half Ms. Johnson.” He said pleasantly.

 “Thank you.” She smiled before turning to glare at Justin as she made her way into the back.

******

A few hours later they arrived in Boston. Alexis looked outside the bus window as they passed through the city. She had never been there before and she certainly wasn’t going to cater to Mr. Jerk ass Timberlake all day. She was going to enjoy her time in the city while she had it.Stepping off the bus she took in the fresh air. Being on a bus for 5 hours with Justin was long enough for her.

She turned around to see Justin standing there wearing a loose sweatshirt and   jeans. Damn, he looks hot as hell. She thought to herself. NO STOP IT. She couldn’t crush on him, she just couldn’t.

Justin watched as Alexis’s hair flew as the wind blew around her. She really was beautiful with her hair falling delicately on her shoulders, her sparkling brown eyes wide with excitement as she took in a new city. She turned to look at him and he quickly looked away. She couldn’t find out he was developing real feelings for her. Now if she wasn’t such a bitch…

“Alright gang, lets get a move on.” Johnny said as they made their way into the venue, Justin would be doing a small concert for a group of radio contest winners.

She saw the fans already lining up. Spotting Justin they started screaming hysterically. She was still in shock how so many people adored him. She hurried into the building careful not to make eye contact with any girl who might associate her with Justin. Not that she was ashamed, she just didn’t feel like being on the cover of a tabloid.

She situated herself in the front as the crew got Justin’s set ready. She had already printed out the schedule for the day, printing out enough copies for everyone. She handed one to Justin who looked at her, obviously annoyed. “It’s your schedule.” She said plainly.

“Oh. Thanks.” He said in monotone looking it over quickly before setting it on the stage.

 “Yeah, whatever.” She said angered that he couldn’t give two shits about her work. Sitting down back in the front row she watched as the music began to fill the room. She was suddenly amazed as she watched a completely different Justin take form on the stage. He stood in front of the microphone, gripping tightly as his smooth voice rang throughout the venue. She couldn’t believe it. The asshole had talent! Well didn’t that just suck.

Justin looked down at her, watching her intently as he sang. She’s got me lovestoned shes bad and she knows I think that she knows. He tried giving her a sincere smile which he was pleased to get a half smile back.

Hey it was a start right?

“Wow, I’m actually impressed Mr. Timberlake. Who knew?” she said sarcasm dripping from her voice. The bitch was back.

“Thanks.. I think?” he said slightly confused. “I don’t know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult.” He said stepping down from the stage so he was hovering over her.

“Take it as both.” She said giving a smile which was obviously a fake one and excused herself to the ladies room.

Damn you Alexis Johnson. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: enemiesturnedlovers