Author's Chapter Notes:

since halloween just passed I thought it would be fun to start the chapter off that way. haha thanks for the reviews & keep them coming!!! i love them!

ENJOY!

  It was Halloween night and Justin and everyone on the crew were celebrating it by going out on the town. Alexis wasn’t much of a party girl but she figured she might as well have some fun. Looking at herself in the mirror she turned to observe her backside and back to the front once more. She was dressed as a sexy devil wearing a skin tight shimmery red dress with red high heels and horns on top her head.

Making her way down the stairs she saw Justin talking to some of the crew members as they waited for everyone to arrive. He was dressed as a P.I.M.P with baggy sweatpants and a huge chain around his neck. She had to smile, it was pretty amusing.

Walking down to the lobby of the hotel Justin turned to see Alexis making her way down the stairs. She looked absolutely amazing in her Halloween costume. There were so many things he’d like to do, but he pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind. He didn’t want to be a pig but damn. Alexis reached the group and gave a smile to Johnny and rest before giving Justin an amused look.

“Nice costume loser.” She snipped.

He couldn’t tell if she was being rude or joking around so he just gave her a bored smile. He couldn’t show that he was crazy about her. She hated him and it didn’t look like that would be changing anytime soon.“Uh, Thanks.” He answered back before turning to talk to Johnny.

Alexis rolled her eyes before walking to the car. “Prick.” She mumbled under her breath. 

As they arrive to the club, Alexis saw the madness that surrounded Justin and it still amazed her after witnessing it many times before. She grabbed the body guards hand as he led her through the mass of people into the club. Heading straight for the bar she sat down on a stool observing the club before ordering a Sex On the Beach.

A few hours later, and many many drinks later she was feeling a little tipsy. Justin, clearly out of his mind drunk made his way over to her.

“Hey pretty ladyyyyy.” He slurred as he leaned against the bar.

Looking at him with a glazed look she gave him a sloppy smile. “Hi. Having funn?”

He got close to her face and smiled. “Now that I’m talking to you I am because I am talking to you so now I am happy yes.”

She was drunk, she knew it but she wouldn’t admit to herself, nor Justin. “Justin I think..that you think. That I think I’m drunk, and you are drunk and that is not good.”

Justin chuckled. “I think that is a very good thing Ms. Johnson. Dance with me.” He said taking her by the hand and leading her to the dance floor.

Wrapping his arms around her waist they grinded to the music. They’re bodies held tightly together as they moved to the music. Justin leaned down and started placing delicate kisses along Alexis’ neck. He heard her groan softly and he began to grow excited.

“Wanna get out of here?” he whispered in her ear. Seeing her nod, he grabbed her hand and practically ran out the door, into a taxi cab and back to the hotel.

As soon as they reached the elevator Justin’s lips crashed onto of Alexis. Deepening the kiss with every second his hands running along her sides and cupping her breasts. She leaned her head back and groaned. He leaned down placing kisses along her chest. When the door opened, Justin lifted Alexis into his arms as she let out a squeal and a little giggle.

Fighting to get the key open they finally made their way into the hotel room.Justin threw her to the bed, not missing a beat he climbed on top of her, taking piece by piece of her clothing off. Giving small kisses each time a piece was removed.

“Justin.” She moaned as he placed kisses all over body. “Justin, I need you in me.” She whispered.

“Are you sure?” he asked in a raspy voice. When she nodded he smiled at her before kissing her forehead.

Sliding himself into her, making sure he didn’t hurt her, when he felt her tighten around him he let out a groan of pleasure. A few moments later he came inside of her as she screamed out in pleasure.

Rolling over on his back he breathed heavily. He felt her roll over and rest her head on his chest. She looked so beautiful. He kissed her forehead before they both fell asleep.

*******

Alexis opened her eyes the next morning, curled up underneath the warm blankets. Sitting up she rubbed her eyes and turned to see Justin laying next to her and nearly fell off the bed.

“What the fuck!” she yelled. Looking down she saw that she had no clothes underneath. Her heart racing she began to shake Justin violently. “Justin! Justin, wake up!”

“mmm what?” he growled angrily. “I was having a good dream man. Alexis and I were..” opening his eyes he saw Alexis looking down at him and he shot up, wide awake. “What the…”

“Justin, did we have sex last night?” she said. “Because the last thing I remember is having drinks at the bar and seeing you walk over to me.”

Justin looked down and noticed that he was also without clothes. Shit. “I think so. Shit. Shit.” He said jumping out of bed.

 Alexis bit back as smile as Justin hadn’t realized he was now fully exposed and wasn’t realizing she was looking at him. She had to admit he was very well endowed. Now if only she could remember it. She couldn’t even be mad at him if the sex was bad. “Uh Justin…” she said clearing her throat and looking down. “I’ve got to go, I have a meeting with Johnny in two hours. You might want to put some clothes on in the meantime” she said slipping on her clothes quickly before walking out the door.

“Shit!” he yelled realizing he was still naked before changing quickly.

Alexis shut the door behind her, leaning on it for a moment. Taking a deep breath she walked down the hall to her room to change into some different clothes. She thought about Justin as she cleaned up for her meeting. He looked so good. But he was still an asshole and she couldn’t like him.

“I can’t.” she whispered to herself as he applied the last bit of makeup. Looking at herself in the mirror she let out a sigh. Fuck that. She did like him. A lot. But there was no way she would be admitting it to anyone anytime soon. Hearing her phone ring she picked it up quickly. “Hi Johnny, Yeah I’m on my way right now. Ok, bye.” She answered before making her way downstairs.

Admitting she liked Justin Timberlake would be the last thing she ever did, maybe.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: enemiesturnedlovers