Author's Chapter Notes:
new chapter!! hope you enjoy & please review <33

 It was day 7 of the promotional tour. Alexis groaned as her alarm clock went off. It was 5am and they would be leaving in an hour for the next city. Only this time they would be flying. There was one problem though. Alexis had a big fear of flying. She had never been before. She was scared to tell anyone else because she feared she would be made fun of. Finally rolling out of bed she fixed herself up before making her way downstairs.

“Morning.” She mumbled as she slugged her way over to the group. She saw Justin standing next to her, looking better than ever. Damn him. “Hi Justin.” She said attempting to be nice to him.

Justin looked over at her in surprise at her politeness. He smiled at her before turning back to his conversation. It was still a bit awkward between the two of them since they hooked up the previous night. He wished he would have remembered some of it but his mind was completely blank.

It was not how he wanted to start a friendship with her. He wondered why he even wanted to be close to her because she was always such a bitch but seeing her change in attitude made him think that maybe things would get better.

“Everyone ready?” Johnny asked. Everyone nodding in response Johnny grabbed his back and slung it over his shoulder. “Alright, lets move out. Here is your plane tickets. Justin and Alexis you’ll be sitting next to each other..” Johnny said before handing off the rest of the tickets.

“I promise I’ll make this an enjoyable flight.” Justin said winking at her which received her now infamous eye roll.

“You roll your eyes any farther back and it’ll stick that way.” He said smirking at her.

“Har. Har.” She said giving him a blank look before walking in front of him to the van that was waiting.

An hour later and they were sitting in the terminal ready to board the flight. Justin had a baseball cap on and sunglasses so he could try to go incognito.

Once they boarded Justin and Alexis sat in their seats. Taking a deep breath Alexis clutched the arm rest next to her. Justin looked over and saw that she looked nervous.

“Are you okay?” he asked concerned. “Have you ever flown before?”

“No.” she said her voice cracking. “I’m not a fan of flying.”

Justin smiled sympathetically. He felt bad that she was scared. As the plane began to take off he saw Alexis’ eyes tighten and her grip on the arm rest. He grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers rubbing her hand soothingly. “It’s alright sweetheart. You’re fine.”

Alexis looked over surprised that he was being so nice. Although she was still annoyed by him, she appreciated the nice gesture. Alexis squeezed his hand tightly as they began to climb into the sky. Once the turbulence had subsided she slowly released her tight grip on him. She smiled over at him.

“Thank you for that.”

“No problem. Flying isn’t so bad once you are use to it.” He said smiling back at her. If she was going to be civil, he figured he could at least give her the same back.

“I’ve just never done that before. How long is the flight?”

“Three hours.” Justin said and Alexis groaned in response. “Don’t worry, it’ll go by fast.” 

Just as he had promised, the flight did go by fairly quickly. Alexis was relieved by this. After the plane landed she walked off the flight as fast as possible. Justin ran to catch up with Alexis. They still hadn’t talked about the night they had hooked up and it hadn’t been brought up and he knew they needed to have a talk about it.

“Lexi hold up.” He said running to her side.

Lexi? She thought to herself. Now he was calling her nicknames? “What?” she asked.

“We need to talk..”

“About..?” she asked honestly confused but when she saw the look on Justin’s face she knew. “Oh no. Not right now Justin, it’s not the time.”

“Yes it is Lexi. We have to talk about it sometime.” he said narrowing his eyes a bit. He was getting frustrated with her.

“Well now is not the time.” She said coldly before getting into the car.

This was going to be a long week.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: enemiesturnedlovers