Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry it took so long to update! ive been crazy busy with work and school and this past week came down with a nasty stomach bug. ughh. but enjoy the new chapter and please review lots!! thankss <3

Alexis sat from backstage as she watched Justin perform. He really was an amazing performer and blew everyone off the stage every time. She saw the looks he gave her during the show but she tried her best to avoid looking at him. She was trying all her will power to avoid that awkward conversation about their night together. When the show was over she climbed back onto the bus curled up in a blanket reading a book. She heard the bus door open and took a deep breath. She knew it was Justin, and sure enough there he was standing in front of her.  She looked up at him with her warm chocolate brown eyes. Alexis let out a deep sigh before adjusting herself on the couch.

“Hi.” She greeted him quietly.

Justin sat down next to her, turning his body so he could look her right in the eyes. “We have to talk about this.”

Alexis let out an annoyed sigh. “Fine.  The sooner we get done with it the sooner you can leave me alone.”

Rolling his eyes at her sarcasm Justin took a deep breath. “Alright. Whatever.” He said biting his lip. “Anyway, what happened that night. It was just a one time thing. We were both drunk and didn’t know what we were doing.”

Alexis nodded. “Right. Like, I’d ever sleep with you if I was sober.” She giggled but Justin just gave her a dirty look. “Sorry. But you’re right. It won’t happen again. Now if we’re done talking I’ve got some work to do.” She said standing up from her spot and going to the back of the bus where Justin followed.

“Alexis! Lexi wait up!” Justin said going after her.

What is with this Lexi thing? She thought as she turned to look at him with an annoyance obvious on her face. “What?”

When Justin didn’t say anything Alexis grew more annoyed. “Justin, I have stuff to do and I highly doubt what you have to say is important so can you please let me get to work?”

Growing very frustrated with her he glared down at her. “I was going to suggest that we could be friends but obviously your too big of a bitch to even try.” He said angrily stomping away.

“GOOD!” she yelled. “Because I wouldn’t want to be friends with an arrogant asshole anyway!” she said back to him slamming the backroom door shut. She HATED him.  Wait, no she didn’t. Why was she so confused about her feelings?

Justin angrily threw himself on the couch. After a few minutes he calmed himself down. How could this one girl get him so riled up? She was one girl. That’s all. But she was something different, some thing he wasn’t used to. Justin was used to being fawned over by every female he came into contact with and Alexis was the complete opposite of that and he had to admit to himself, and only to himself that it was quite refreshing.

He did want to be friends with Alexis but if she was going to continue to be a bitch he was not going to put in any effort to give that friendship to her. If she wanted it, she would have to show it. They completely ignored each other for the rest of the bus ride. Only speaking to each other when they had to, but otherwise throwing nasty looks at each other as they passed.

Finally after 5 long hours they had finally arrived in the next city. New York. Alexis had never been there before and was really excited to be in the city. Unfortunately she had to follow Justin around the majority of the morning but she had talked to Johnny and he had promised her she could do some sight seeing. Shoving her way off the bus and past Justin who glared at her she smiled at Johnny.

“Alright guys. Lets get to the venue so y’all can do your sight seeing.” He said winking at Alexis who let out a small giggle. 

Finally after the plans for that nights show was finished she quickly made her way out the door. Hearing the door open she saw Justin making her way towards her. Not wanting to speak to him she hailed a cab, and luckily one arrived as Justin stepped next to her.

“Alexis. Talk to me.” He said in an almost pleading voice.

“I’m going sight seeing. Bye.” She said slamming the door shut as the taxi sped off. 

Moving the hair out of her eyes she scooted closer to the window as she watched the city speed by her. It was all so exciting and she wanted to see everything. Stepping out onto time square she looked in awe.

It was the coolest damn thing she had ever seen. So many shops! Running into the first store she wanted to buy everything they had but unfortunately her budget would not allow it, so after settling on a top and pair of jeans and one necklace she walked back out on the city streets.

Hearing her phone ring, she dug through her purse trying to find it. Looking at the caller ID and saw Justin’s name on the screen she bit her lip before hitting the ignore button. She knew that he would know she had ignored that call but she honestly didn’t care.

Hearing her phone ring again she let out a groan. If he was calling again she was going to throw her phone out into the streets. Looking down she saw Johnny’s name this time. Very relieved she picked up the phone. “Hi Johnny.”

“Hey Lex, Where are you?”

“Times Square, Just doing some shopping.”

Johnny laughed. “Of course. What else?” he said teasing a bit. “Well I hate to burst your tourist bubble but we need you back here in half an hour.” Johnny said looking at his watch.

Alexis let out a sigh but laughed. “Alright uh, I’ll try to get a taxi but it might be hard they are all full.” she said making her way to the street.

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll send Justin to get you.”

Rolling her eyes, glad that Johnny couldn’t see she faked her excitement. “Great. Thanks Johnny. See you in a few.”

“Bye darling.” Johnny said before hanging up.

“Great.” Alexis groaned as he stood on the sidewalk. Seeing Justin pull up she quickly climbed in the car without saying a word.“Are you going to talk to me or what?” he asked her. When she didn’t respond he rolled his eyes. “I’ll take that as a no.”

He was going to crack her. It was only a matter of time.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: enemiesturnedlovers