There is just something about sitting in these uncomfortable seats listening to the annoying presenters that just make me want to jump out a window. I’m still surprised all the egos could fit in the room. Every presenter needs to one up the other. I feel like the performers aren’t even trying anymore. They should be trying to one up each other more so than the presenters. Instead we get stuck with the same boring people standing up there lip-syncing.

I should not talk; I am not presenting or performing. I’m just here to enjoy the night. I hate award shows in general. Usually I’m performing so at least the shoot myself in the foot feeling goes away for the few minutes I’m actually out there performing.

I was asked to perform. I declined. The truth is, for the last seven years I have performed at the Grammy’s every year. I have been nominated for a total of 19 Grammy’s. How many Grammy’s have I won? Try 3. THREE. Every year I perform. They know I’ll help in the ratings so of course they want me to perform. But give me a Grammy? Oh no, he’s not that good.

I’m bitter.

It’s not about the awards or the nominations. It’s not about the money or the girls. It’s about the music.

HA.

I must say there was a time that I believed that.

I learned quickly that it’s complete bullshit. It is about the awards and the money and the girls. Sad but true. It’s about being the best not second best. It’s about the wins not the nominations. There is none of that I’m just glad to be nominated bullshit. No one is glad to be nominated and not win. I’d rather not be nominated. I’d rather be not even in the running than end up number two.

It’s all a competition. I’m competitive in everything I do: music, girls, basketball, cleaning the bathroom sink. I’m the best damn dog walker you’ve ever seen. I’m the best at everything. That’s just the way it is.

When I win I will go up there and pretend that I’m surprised. I’ll pretend that I shouldn’t have won and all the other nominees deserve it so much more than me. Notice I said when I win. If I do not win I’m done with this bullshit forever. I’m only up for one award. My album came out more than a year ago. Technically I should not even be in the running. I already won a Grammy with this album. I don’t know how they did it but they managed to slide me in.

I almost wish they didn’t.

Then I saw her walk in and suddenly sitting at this bullshit awards show for the past two hours just became worthwhile.

I’ve never met her before, but I must say she is the most beautiful creature ever to walk the planet. Her blonde hair was cut up to her shoulders with different layers showing off her beautiful face. It’s not often you find a girl that is beautiful like this one. She’s got the body and the face, that doesn’t happen a lot.

Her name is Rainbow Dontayo. Her father is world famous director John Dontayo. I’m pretty sure he was the one that started the whole name your children stupid names trend. As if it weren’t enough that her first name is Rainbow her last name and first name rhyme. I may now know why these people are so fucked up. She’s one of those people that's famous for being famous. I’m not exactly sure why she’s famous, besides the fact that her father is John Dontayo.

It’s kind of like the Paris Hilton situation… except she never did reality television, doesn’t have a sex tape and didn’t do time in jail. Come to think of it she’s not exactly like Paris Hilton, same idea though.

As for what Rainbow does with her life I couldn’t tell you. She hasn’t been in any movies, at least not that I know of. She doesn’t have a clothing line or a career in music. I honestly couldn’t tell you what she does. I could guess. I would guess that she’s one of those girls that just spends the day getting massages and going to lunch and spending Daddy’s money.

She is gorgeous though.

I usually try and stay away from the Daddy’s little girl type. But she is gorgeous. Plus her father is John Dontayo. It wouldn’t hurt to get on her good side so maybe she could put in a good word with him. His movies are automatic box office gold.

I felt my best friend Trace elbow me in the arm and look over at Rainbow. It feels dumb to call her that, I think she goes by Rain. I nodded my head and followed her with my gaze as she sat down. As soon as there was a commercial there seemed to be a crowd of people around her. I don’t get why she has all these people surrounding her. It may just be they way she radiated through the room. Or, maybe she just has an amazing personality.

I doubt it.




I must say my favorite part about coming to these awards shows is the eye candy. There are many beautiful men in this city. My least favorite part of these award shows is the actual awards show. It’s always the same thing, the same boring performances and the same stupid people presenting awards. They all think they’re funny and quirky and they need to be the best at everything they do even if it’s presenting an award to someone else.

I’m here more for the party. Daddy always told me it’s not polite to show up for the party and not the actual event. He says that because at his wedding he had a hundred people at the actual ceremony and 600 at the reception. I understand where he’s coming from. I’d be pissed off too if no one showed up to my wedding but everyone showed up for the free meal and party afterward.

I’m not getting married so I don’t have to worry about that.

Marriage is the stupidest thing in the world to me. They all end in divorce anyway. The idea of spending the rest of my life with one man is enough to make me get a severe twitch. Sure, back in the old days when everyone died at the age of 30 I’d be happy to spend my life with a man. For now, I’ll stick to playing the field.

I’m getting sidetracked.

As soon as I walked in there was a commercial break and a crowd of people made their way over to me. I still find it funny that all these celebrities flock to me like I’m giving away free cocaine. I’m not completely delusional. I know they don’t give a fuck about me and they just want me to put in a good word with Daddy.

Then these celebrities complain about fans coming up to them and bothering them when they’re just trying to be normal people. Talk about contradiction. I guess it’s ok to bother me as long as I put in a good word for them.

The truth is I have never once put in a good word to Daddy about anyone. I have put in many bad words, and he tends to listen to me. No one fucks with his little girl and if they annoy me in any way he will never work with them. Ever. We hold grudges in the Dontayo family. We don’t forgive and forget. We get even.

Soon enough the show was over. I made it to the after party and sat down at a booth with some friends. I noticed his eyes on me from the moment I walked in.

He is Justin Timberlake. I’ve never actually met him… I don’t think I have. He’s definitely the biggest thing in music right now. He’s also absolutely gorgeous, which helps. His brown hair is cut short to his head, not too short thought. There are curls; it’s just long enough for me to run my hands through and tug at all night.

But I digress.

He’s walking towards me. It’s about damn time this kid stopped just looking and did something.

“There’s always a crowd around you. I’ve come to see what the big deal is,” he sat down with a smile, “I’m Justin.”

“I know who you are and you know who I am. Let’s skip the small talk ok?”

“OK,” he laughed, “What do I call you? Rainbow? Rain?”

“Rayne.”

“Spelt how?”

“Are you writing me a letter?”

“Nah,” he laughed. He has the sexiest laugh I’ve ever heard, “I’m just curious.”

“R-A-Y-N-E”

“Oh, so it’s not like the precipitation?”

“No. I’ve heard all the jokes so don’t waste your time.” Justin is undeniably the sexiest man in this place. Even though I am more than willing to go home with him tonight it’s more fun to play hard to get.

“I think it’s a cool name, very unique.”

“Thank you.”

He nodded his head and took another sip, “So why do you always have a crowd of people around you?”

I shrugged before taking a sip of my drink, “I guess I’m just one of the cool kids.”

“I guess so,” he smiled, “I think it might have something to do with those eyes.”

“What about my eyes?”

“Like you’ve never heard it before.”

“Heard what?” I smiled. People do have a lot to say about my eyes but it never gets old. They are pretty amazing, what can I say?

“You’re eyes are hypnotizing, I could look into them all day.”

“Oh yeah, I’ve heard that before.” I laughed as I took another sip from my drink.

“Of course,” he laughed, “I’m a little surprised our paths haven’t crossed before.”

I shrugged and gave him my signature half smile, it always gets me what I want, and what I want is him.
“Did you win?” he just looked at me. All right, this kid is fine as hell but I think he might have some problems. We were in the middle of a conversation and he just stopped talking. “Hello?”

“Huh?” he snapped out of his daze, “I’m sorry, your eyes are so fucking gorgeous.” He laughed and ran his hands through his hair, “What did you say?”

“Never mind.” Yet he’s still staring at me like he’s never seen eyes before, “Do you want to take a picture?”

He shook his head and smiled that sexy smile I’ve seen on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine but never in person. I must say it makes me pretty hot when he gives me that look, “This party is kind of fucked up huh?” I nodded my head and took another sip of my drink, “You want to get out of here.”

“Um…” I looked around to make it look like I was seriously thinking about it. I’m not thinking about it. The answer is obviously yes, I would very much like to go home with you and let you fuck the shit out of me, “Yeah.”

He smiled and stood up and I followed him to the door. Justin stopped in his tracks when he saw all the cameras outside. It’s like he’s never done this before. “This way,” I grabbed his hand and led him to the back exit.

There were only a couple of cameras out there and there were a couple bouncers that held up signs in front of us so our identities were hidden.

“You’re good.”

“No, you’re just really bad,” I smiled.





We hardly made it through the door before we were pulling each other’s clothes off. I always knew she was hot and I knew she had those eyes but there’s just something about seeing them up close that makes me get rock hard. Then there’s the way her hair is falling in her face and those looks she’s giving me, I can’t even control myself.

We made it upstairs and she fell onto the bed. She was now wearing only a black lace bra and her short skirt but she still had on those sexy as hell shoes that tie up her leg. Those are the kind of shoes that are made for sex.

She looked up at me with those eyes and that sexy smile she has giving me her ‘come hither’ look and I quickly pulled my pants off and climbed on top of her. I put my hand on her neck and kissed her before slowly kissing my way down her neck. She has those amazing tits. I’ve never been a boob man but I’m beginning to think I’ve been missing out.

I managed to move on and continued kissing my way down her body stopping at her bellybutton. She placed her fingers at the waist of her skirt and let out a soft moan before slowly pushing it down exposing her black lace boyshorts.

I swallowed hard and licked my lips while running my hands down her legs, “You’re so fucking hot.”

Yeah, good one Justin, really smooth.

“You make me really hot,” she answered softly while biting at her lip.

…and so began my infatuation with Rainbow Dontayo.
Chapter End Notes:
i


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story