Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it has taken so long I've been very busy. Now I'm snowed in haha so here's a little more. Thanks for all the feedback and please let me know what you think :)





“Ma’am, Ms. Dontayo,” the soft voice woke me up and I opened my eyes to see the flight attendant standing in front of me, “We’ll be landing in five minutes.”

“Thank you,” I nodded my head and pushed the hood that was covering my head down. I looked over at Justin who was still fast asleep on the other side of the aisle in this private plane. Why didn’t she wake him up? It’s not like she can’t reach him he’s right there. He even has his head in the aisle a little.

“Wake up Justin.”

He opened his eyes, looked at me, and then closed them again. Whatever, I don’t care if he sleeps.

“We’re landing.”

“What time is it?”

“12:40”

“LA time or London time?”

“I don’t know, just sit up.”

He put his seat up but still kept his eyes closed as we landed.

We got off the plane and walked through the airport. The second we stepped outside I swear there were like 50 people outside taking pictures of Justin. He grabbed onto my hand, mostly for the cameras, and helped me into the waiting limo.

“They’re fucking crazy out here.”

I nodded my head, “I guess so.”

“They’re going to go crazy for those pictures back home.”

I nodded my head.

“Are you alright?”

“I’m just tired,” he looks worried. He shouldn’t be worried. This is just a lot for me to take in. I’m used to getting my picture taken and all that stuff, but it’s weird to get my picture taken with Justin and have him hold my hand. The first time he has ever held my hand in public and it’s for the cameras. It feels so wrong. I’m never really out with guys either; I don’t like to get involved in all the celebrity bullshit.

When we got to the hotel I fell right onto the bed. These hotels oversees are just so small compared to the ones back home. They’re nice and everything but seriously, we just have one room with a bed and there’s a table and a couch and a tiny bathroom. If we were home we’d have a whole damn suite. They don’t have those over here.

“What do you want to do?”

“Sleep,” I answered with my head buried in the pillow.

“My mother gets here in a couple hours.”

“That’s nice.” Why won’t he shut up and sleep?

“We can go get lunch or dinner or whatever fucking time it is.”

“Alright, can you just be quiet and sleep for a little while?”

He laughed as he lay down next to me, “I can.”

Now he says he can but can he really do it?

No.

Five minutes later he spoke again, “We could do a bus tour.” I didn’t answer him, I pretended I was sleeping so maybe he’ll be quiet, “Ray, are you up?”

“OK, yeah a bus tour. Fun.”

“I’m starving, aren’t you hungry?”

“I thought we were waiting for your mother.”

“We could get an appetizer or something.”

Fine. Gosh he’s getting annoying, “You’re not going to sleep are you?”

“We just slept for an eight hour flight.”

“You slept for an eight hour flight,” I corrected him.

“You didn’t?”

“I did for like an hour.”

“You gotta sleep on those flights Ray, that’s the whole point,” he answered with a smile.

I gave him a look and he laughed.

“Alright sleep. I’m going to go find something to eat” he stood up.

“Are you seriously going out?”

“I’m hungry,” he answered as he pulled his shirt off and dug through his suitcase for a new shirt. I stretched my arms over my head and stood up, “I’ll bring you something back.”

“No, I’ll come.”




I watched Ray stand up and pull her hair back. She looks tired as hell, “You don’t have to come.”

“I am hungry,” she said as she pulled a sweatshirt over her head and a pair of sunglasses over her eyes.

“I think there’s this good place down the street. We’ve been here before.”

Ray nodded her head; she’s acting really weird. Maybe I shouldn’t have asked her to come out here.

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah, I’m sorry. It’s just like jet lag and my stomach is fucked up anyway.”

I nodded my head as we made our way to the elevator. We walked down the street with no problems for the first few minutes and then a guy came running up in front of us talking our pictures.

“How much will you get for that? I’m just curious.” Ray asked.

“Five hundred pounds I’d say. If you were to hold hands it’d be doubled.”

“That’s insane.” Ray said seriously and I laughed.

“If you were to kiss it’d be tripled, quadrupled.”

“Maybe later man,” I laughed as we walked into the restaurant. After sitting down for a while I noticed Ray staring into space once again. I looked over to see what she was looking at.

“I just really want a martini,” she laughed before opening up the menu, “But maybe I’ll just have a Shirley Temple.”

“Those are good.”

She nodded her head as she looked through the menu, “Spotted dick… that’s just herpes right?”

“What?”

“They have it on the menu, spotted dick,” she said with a smile, “Why don’t they just name the pudding herpes?”

“I feel like that wouldn’t sell,” I laughed.

“And spotted dick does?”

“Apparently.”

“I feel like this is a different language, what’s a prawn?”

“Shrimp, that’s a prawn back home too,” I answered with a chuckle.

“Oh, I just call it shrimp.”

“Either way. Is that what you’re getting?”

“I think so.”

She’s not supposed to eat shrimp; at least that’s what she said the other day. I don’t know if it matters when she’s so early on and I’m sure one time wouldn’t be a big deal. I should probably keep my mouth shut, “I thought you weren’t supposed to eat shrimp.” My mouth and my head really need to start working together.

“Oh shit, you’re right,” Ray said as she opened the menu again.

“I’m sure one time…”

“No, it’s ok,” she broke in, “No martinis no shrimp.”

The waitress came over, “Can I get you a drink?” she asked before looking up. Then she looked up at Ray first and took a quick breath, “Oh my, you’re Rainbow Dontayo.”

Ray smiled, “I’ll have tea please.”

“And for you?” she looked at me without any expression whatsoever. She recognized Ray but not me. Trust me, I like it when I’m not recognized but why does she know her and not me?

“Let me get a coke.”

“Alright, I’ll give you a minute.”

“We’re ready,” Ray spoke up and she handed the waitress the menu, “I want the soup and the vegetable platter.”

“I’ll just have a burger.”

And then the waitress left. She doesn’t give a fuck about me.

“Thanks for not getting a drink,” Ray said as she took a sip of her water.

“Oh yeah, don’t worry about it. Are you still tired?”

“You’re not supposed to sleep when you land because then you’ll be fucked up the whole time, so it’s ok.”

I nodded my head, “Is there anything you want to do while you’re here?”





I shrugged, I’ve been here a million times, I’ve done everything multiple times, “A bus tour is fine.”

We did end up going on a bus tour. It wasn’t all that exciting. I mean, I guess it was nice. But there were so many people watching us and like screaming and taking pictures I felt like we were in a parade.

After the bus tour we went back to the hotel and actually slept. I fell asleep the second my head hit the pillow.

“I’m bored.” I said aloud to myself, since I am the only one in this room. Justin left before I was even awake to do interviews. A day full of interviews, I don’t really understand how he can do interviews all day.

I stretched my arms over my head. Maybe I’ll go shopping. That always solves the problem of boredom. I will probably get lost in London. At least they speak English. It could be worse.

I took a shower and got ready before making my way downstairs. I stopped at the door when I saw like five men with cameras waiting. They can’t be waiting for me, can they? They usually don’t bother me. As soon as I walked outside they followed me. Ok… so maybe they are here for me.

“How long have you and Justin been dating?”

I kept walking. Not only would I not answer that but even if I wanted to I don’t know what the answer I’m supposed to say is.

There was a store on my left so I walked in, I’m not sure what kind of a store it is but it will get me away from the questions outside. “They can’t come in here, right?” I asked the sales lady.

“No, I’ll close the blinds,” her English accent took over. I really love the British accent, it’s really the first time I’ve heard it since I’ve been here.

“Thank you, I don’t know why they’re following me.” I started to look around the store; it’s actually pretty cute.

“Aren’t you John Dontayo’s daughter?”

“I am,” I smiled, “Rainbow.”

“You’re so beautiful. You’re so much more beautiful in person. I mean, you’re pretty in magazines and everything but in person it’s like…”

“Thank you,” I laughed, that’s really sweet.

“Can I help you with anything?”

“Um… I’m just looking for now but I’ll let you know.”

I walked around and noticed there were baby clothes upstairs. Now, I’m obviously not too into this having a baby and being a mother thing, but this one outfit caught my eye so I went upstairs.

I probably shouldn’t be looking because this girl knows who I am and Daddy would be very upset if it came out I’m pregnant before we get married. “Do you need help with anything?”

Gosh, this girl is up my ass. “My cousin is having a baby. She’s like so into it and has like every single outfit ever made. But I think she needs some things from London.”

“Aww, does she know if it’s going to be a girl or a boy?”

“No, not yet.” I’m too good at lying. I’m starting to believe that I actually have a cousin that’s pregnant… or even a cousin that I talk to.
“I think that’s adorable,” she said as she looked at the little outfit in my hand. It is cute, I don’t know if I’d say adorable. I just can’t get into this thing. I’m trying.

“I’ll take it.” I handed it to her, mostly so she’d get off my ass. “Is there a back exit or anything?”

“Yeah, if you go out this door here, it leads you right to the store next door and then there’s a back exit there.”

“Thank you,” she handed me the bag and I walked out the door she said. She was annoying.

The store next door happened to me a lingerie store and the first thing I saw was a pair of black stiletto boots that were made for sex. They are so hot. I need them.





“Are you enjoying your time in London?”

“Of course, I love it here. We just got in yesterday so we haven’t had a chance to do too much but hopefully we’ll be able to.”

“Have you done any sightseeing yet?”

“We went on a bus tour yesterday and we got to see the sights, it’s beautiful.”

“Now when you say we… you’re here with Rainbow Dontayo right? Director John Dontayo’s daughter.”

“Ahhh,” I laughed and pointed my finger at him, “Sneaky.”

“She’s beautiful.”

“She is beautiful,” I answered in my best British accent, “its hard to get mad at someone with an accent like yourself. It’s so proper.”

“That’s good, you got it down.”

“Thanks man,”

“So you’re here with Rainbow Dontayo?” He asked again, I thought I got away with not answering. It never seizes to amaze me how many people care about my life. Ray is not even world famous or anything, I mean her father is but she’s not. It’s amazing how much they care. But that waitress did recognize her instead of me.

I took a deep breath, “I am.”

“How’s that working out?”

I laughed, “It’s going good man, thanks.”

“Is she enjoying it here in London?”

He is ridiculous. Usually I don’t talk about this shit but I feel like I should so maybe people will think it’s real serious even though it’s not. I don’t even know anymore, this is all so confusing. “Why don’t you just bring her out?” I gave him a fake laugh.

“Alright, let’s bring her out.”

He’s an idiot.

“She’s not here, let’s move on.”

These people are so rude. They pry into every damn thing. My phone beeped in my pocket and I grabbed it to check the text message. I know I’m in the middle of an interview and my publicist is going to scream at me about it but I really couldn’t give a fuck. This guy is pissing me off.

Ray wants to know when I’ll be back at the hotel. She said, and I quote: hurry up I have something to show you.

I think I need to hurry up.

I looked up and remembered that I was in the middle of an interview. I closed my phone, “Sorry man, business.”

“You have a show here correct?”

“Yeah, Thursday night. Are you going to be there?”

“Of course I’ll be there, yeah.”

I wanted to say: good, I’ll fucking throw an empty shot glass at your face.

“Great, you’ll enjoy it, that’s a promise,” I decided to say instead.

I finished the interview and got back to the hotel as quick as I could.

“Ray, are you here?” I asked as I opened the door and threw the key on the counter.

“Yeah, sit down,” she called in from the other room. I noticed there was a chair in the middle of the floor. I felt like an idiot sitting in the middle of the room but then she walked out and everything suddenly felt better.

The first thing I noticed was her boots. Those boots are made for sex. They’re black above her knees and they tie up the back. Shit. Then she’s wearing a lace corset that had a skirt that barely covers her ass. I would think there’s a thong of some sort under that. I could be wrong.

Hopefully I’m wrong.

I swallowed hard as she walked towards me, as she strides towards me like she was on a runway. I don’t think she models. I wonder why she doesn’t. Her mother was a model; I guess it just runs in her blood.

She made that face she makes where she bites her bottom lip while she’s giving that sexy smile as she came to towards me. “Hi.”

“Hey,” I swallowed as she sat down on my lap, “How are you doing?”

“Wonderful,” she smiled as she ran a hand through my hair, “How was your day?”

“It’s getting better.”

She giggled before standing up with a leg on either side of my lap, “It is.”

She wants it.

I want it.

Let’s get to it.

She sat back down on my lap and kissed me passionately before rubbing her hands down her body. I caught myself watching her like I’ve never seen a girl touch herself before. There’s just something about this girl that gets to me.

She stood up again and started to give me a lap dance, rubbing and grinding against me. This has to be the best lap dance I’ve ever had. She knows where to rub and how to grind and just looks so damn sexy while she’s doing it.

And her fucking cleavage.

I swear to god I have never seen a girl with more tits more perfect. And they’re real. She’s a goddess.

Ray grabbed the back of my head with her freshly manicured fingers and pushed my face into her chest.

I must say I like this girl.

She unbuttoned my shirt as she kissed my neck then ran her nails down my bare chest. I ran my hands down her legs as she slowly pulled away giving me a mischievous smile before unzipping my pants and getting down on her knees in front of me. She sprayed some of that mint throat spray in her mouth before placing her mouth around my dick.

Holy shit.

I have never experienced anything like this before.

It’s the combination between her cool breath and her hot mouth. Holy shit. I can’t even form words.

“Shit Ray”

“Mmmm” she moaned softly but kept doing her thing. She already gives the best head I’ve ever had and I honestly never thought it could get better.

This is better.

I put my hands through her hair as she continued to do her thing.

“Fuck, I’m going to come.”

She continued going, she always continues. There’s no need to tell her, it’s a force of habit. Everyone always says you’re supposed to warn the girl, but not Ray. She likes to taste it.

“That was fucking amazing,” I said as she sat back down on my lap.

“I’m not done yet,” she whispered in my ear while scratching at my bare chest and pulling my shirt off. She kissed under my ear then down my neck and chest before sitting back up on my lap and putting her lips a millimeter away from mine.

“Don’t be a fucking tease.”

“I’m not, you’ll get it. It’s just more fun if you have to wait for it.”

“No it’s not,” I picked her up and threw her on the bed before climbing on top of her. How do you get this damn thing off? Ray laid on the bed watching me carefully, a slight smile covering her face. She is enjoying this too much. “How do you get this fucking thing off?”

Ray giggled and shrugged. I guess I’ll have to figure this one out myself.

“You don’t have to take it off, there’s a hole.”

“What?”

She responded by spreading her legs and giving me a look. There is a hole in the fucking thong.

“That’s convenient.”

Ray giggled as I crawled on top of her but then she pushed me away,

“Stop.”

“What?” What the fuck is this about?

“No, I want to fuck on the chair.”

I rolled off her and she grabbed onto my hand and led me back to the chair, “Sit down.”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story