Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for reading! Sorry it took so long :)




I woke up next to Justin who was completely naked without any covers even in sight. I took a deep breath and moved my head off of his bare chest to look at him sleeping. That was an amazing night. I really did not expect him to propose to me, which was cute. And then there was the sex afterwards that was just…. Oh god it’s just so good. I can’t even explain it.

I mean, just look at him, how could it not be good? But he knows exactly what he’s doing and he can go all night and… oh shit. Now I want him again before we leave. I lean down and lick my lips before slowly taking him inside my mouth. I feel his leg shift telling me he is now awake and feel his hands running through my hair, “Damn Ray.”

I giggle and slide on top of him, “Good morning,” I kissed his lips gently before straddling his waist.

“I could get used to waking up like this,” he smiled.

“I could get used to waking you up like this,” I bit at his lip before grabbing his hands in mine and moving them to my breast. “I want you in me. I want to ride you.”

“Then fucking ride me.”

I give him a half smile and I can feel he’s already up at attention. I go on top of him raised above him so his tip is right below my opening. “What are you doing? Don’t be a fucking tease.”

He really hates it when I tease him, I love to tease, “You love it.”

“No, I…” I fell into him and we both let out a loud sigh, “Fuck Ray”

“You’re so big.” I manage to get out while I ride him, lifting myself up and down, “Fuck J you feel so big inside me.”

“You like that, ride it baby,” his hands move up my legs and I lean over on top of him so my breast are right in his face, “Shit, you’re so fucking tight.”

He kissed me and I sat up again. I hate making out during sex. Justin seems to love it, but it’s not going to happen. “Oh yeah, shit” he feels so fucking good.

I felt him tighten up inside me and could tell he was about to come, “Dammit Ray” I love the way he says my name.

“Oh Justin”

“Keep going baby, ride it” his hands rubbed up my legs, “Fuck Ray,” his deep sexy voice took over.

Right when I was about to reach my point the alarm went off and I screamed out his name while it was beeping and fell onto him. I kissed his neck before sitting up and turning the alarm off, “Good morning,” I gave him a half smile.

“Wonderful morning,” he corrected me rubbing his hands over my legs.

“Shower.” I walked into the bathroom giving him time to straighten himself out.






Holy shit. What a way to wake up in the morning. That really makes me think that everything is going to work out. It took me a few minutes to gain the strength to actually get out of bed. I looked over at the clock to see I didn’t have much time before I have to leave. I pulled on my boxers and went into the bathroom and sat down by the shower watching her. She turned and noticed I was sitting there, “You can just stay and watch me, that’s not creepy at all,” she said sarcastically.

“I need to shower.”

Ray opened the door, stepped out soaking wet and pushed my boxers down before pulling me into the shower with her. She continued washing her hair and moved to the side so I could wash myself.

“I thought you were going to be late.”

“I am” I nodded my head.

“Then hurry up,” she put shampoo in her hands and put it through my hair. I ran my hands through her hair rubbing the shampoo in. “You should really hurry up.”

“Oh yeah?”

“I don’t want to get you in trouble,” she said as she grabbed the loran and put shower gel on it before making it full of suds, “I’m a bad influence.” Ray said while looking up at me and biting her lip before rubbing me with the loofah.

“You are.”

“A real bad… bad girl.” She wrapped her arms around me so she could get my back. I just stood there like a complete moron because I can’t do anything else.

Ray pulled me under the water while kissing me and rubbing her hands all over my body. I let my hands explore every part of her as well.

“You really should go.”

“I thought you were coming with me.”

“I’ll meet you downstairs after the interview.”

I pushed her against the wall kissing her passionately, letting my tongue explore her mouth while my fingers made their way inside of her.

Ray let out a moan, “Oh, fuck J.”

“What?” I asked with a smile.

“Just keep going,” she moaned before shouting out my name. There’s just something about the way she says my name when she reaches her point, I can’t take it. I pulled out of her and watched her come down from her high.

“I’ll meet you downstairs.” I said as I gave her a quick kiss before getting out of the shower.




All we do is have sex. Not that I’m complaining, trust me I’m not complaining. It’s fine. I mean it’s amazing. I would very much enjoy only having sex with him for the rest of my life. I got out of the shower and Justin was already gone. It took me awhile to get ready and then I went downstairs to where Justin was sitting at the restaurant having breakfast with some guy that I’m assuming is the person interviewing him. When Justin saw me he waved me over and I joined them for breakfast.

It felt very strange to sit through an interview with Justin as his girlfriend, or fiancé. It’s actually still girlfriend because they don’t know about that yet. Justin told the man he didn’t want to answer any questions about his personal life but all he’ll say is he’s very happy. Meanwhile, I’m sitting there next to him so it’s pretty obvious what’s going on. Not to mention the big rock on my finger. But we’ll play dumb. People are definitely going to be talking more about us, but I guess that’s the whole point.

I followed Justin around to about a million interviews, they all asked the same questions. I think I would kill myself if I had to do that daily. But it was interesting to see what he does. Then at night I went to his show, the first time I’ve seen him in concert by the way. It was very good, he’s so cute when he’s up there he gets so into it.

We left to go back home the next morning. I’m having mixed feelings on that, I do want to go home but I did enjoy my time here. I think we accomplished what we wanted to on the trip. People will definitely be talking when we go back. It was good to be away from all the drama for al little though.






“Are you excited to get back home?” I asked Ray as I sat down on the plane.

She shrugged, “Yeah a little I guess. It’s kind of cool to be away from everything,” she said as she sat down across from me, “I had fun. I have to sleep now, right?” she asked with a smile

“Nah,” I laughed, “It’s a day flight, and you have to sleep on the way here when it’s over night.”

Ray laughed, “Oh, ok. Then what do we do for the eight hour flight now?”

“We’ll think of something,” I answered with a smile, “Let me see your IPOD.”

“Why?”

“You can tell a lot about a person based on their itunes,” I said as I grabbed my speakers from my bag and held out my hand. She gave me a look before handing it over. She has many looks that she gives. Most of them are incredibly sexy. This wasn’t one of those sexy looks it was more of those cute, adorable looks. “What?”

“Everything with you revolves around music doesn’t it?”

I nodded my head as I plugged it into my speakers, “Everything with everyone revolves around music. Life revolves around music.”

She smiled and gave me another look.

“What?” I laughed, “You keep giving me all these looks.”

“Nothing, you’re just so into it. It’s kind of cute.”

I smiled and tried to give her a look back. I’m not good at those looks, it seems like girls take a class on how to master looks when they’re young. “Do you have anything good like the Spice Girls?”

“No, I do not” she laughed, “I have nothing embarrassing, you can look all you want.”

“Oh, I’ll find something.”

“I doubt it,” she laughed.

“Hmm… Searching for a Rainbow? Chris LeDoux”

“That’s my song. It is not embarrassing. It’s about me,” she answered with a smile.

“Is that what you were named after?”

“No” she laughed.

“What’s your middle name?”

“No,” she laughed again and covered her face with her hands, “It’s worse than my first name.”

“That’s not possible,” I laughed. There is no name that is worse than Rainbow.

Here comes another one of those looks. She slapped my arm and laughed, “That’s not nice.”

“What is it?”

“What’s yours?”

“Randall, what’s yours?”

“Randall?” she giggled, “That’s cute.”

“It’s my father’s name. Don’t change the subject, what’s your middle name?”

She bit at her bottom lip like she’s really thinking about telling me. She doesn’t want to tell me. It has to be something bad.

“I’m going to find out sometime. It’s probably better if I don’t hear it for the first time when we’re walking down the aisle. Then I might start laughing and that might look bad.”

Ray scrunched her lips before answering in a whisper, “Sunshine.”

I could feel a smile grow on my face. Rainbow Sunshine. Of course her middle name is Sunshine.

“I take it back, it’s possible,” I laughed.

She slapped my arm again and laughed, “You’re mean.”

“Rainbow Sunshine. Of course. Where did that come from?”

“My mom… was silly,” she laughed, “She always told me that it was raining when she was in labor, it was a thunderstorm. And then when I came out there was sunshine and a rainbow. Hence, Rainbow Sunshine.”

“You’re lucky there wasn’t a tornado or a tsunami,” I answered with a chuckle.

“You’re a jerk,” she giggled.

“Did you get made fun of?”

“When I was little. Like my first day of kindergarten all the kids laughed when she called my name. And they laughed for a while. In first and second grade too. But then I was cool and everyone wanted to be named Rainbow because I used to sign my name with a picture of a rainbow” she smiled, “So it ended up being alright.”

“Do most people call you Rainbow?”

She shook her head, “Only my father. I hate it.”

“What do you like?”

“Rayne, everyone calls me Rayne.”

“Ray?”

“You’re the only one that calls me that,” she smiled, “But I like it.”

“Good, because I’m not calling you Rainbow.”

She laughed, “Good.”

“Ahh,” I laughed when I heard my song playing through the speakers of her IPOD.

“Shit,” Ray laughed and covered her face with her hands, “One song.”

“Oh that’s it?”

She nodded her head.

“You’re lying to me like it’s nothing.”

“I am not,” she smiled as I picked up her IPOD and found that she had a couple of my songs on it. Not a whole cd worth but there were a few.

I put it down and figured I’d let it go. I did turn the song though, there’s just something about listening to my music when I’m not working that makes me feel like an idiot.

“Want to play slaps?”

“What’s that?”

“You don’t know how to play? You hold your hands out palms down on top of mine. And I move them to slap your hands but you have to move them out of the way. But you can’t move unless I’m going to hit them. If you flinch I get a free slap.”

“Are you serious? That sounds a little violent.”

“It’s fun,” I laughed, “If you don’t think you can handle it…”

“I think I can handle it,” she said as she held her hands out, “I don’t think you can handle it.”

“Then let’s go.” I put my hands out and she put hers on top and I got her the first time. “You flinched.”

“I did not.”

“Rainbow Sunshine.”

She laughed, “You’re really going to just hit me?”

“Slap, that’s the name of the game.”

“Fine,” she answered holding her hands out.

It’s cute that she thinks I’m really going to slap the shit out of her. “Alright, new game. How about Sudoku?”

“What’s that?”

“You’re from another planet. You don’t know how to play Sudoku?”

“Oh, isn’t that the one with the numbers and the boxes?”

“Yeah,” I nodded my head, “Want to race?” I pulled out two books from my bag.

“What do I get when I win?”

“What do you want?”

“Um…” she gave me one of those sexy looks. I hope she remembers that my mother is sitting across the aisle, “You could rub my feet. They hurt.”

I looked down to see she was wearing heels. She’s always wearing heels, “Do you own sneakers?”

“I don’t think so,” she laughed, “I don’t like sneakers.”

I shook my head and pulled her leg onto my lap and unbuckled her shoes, “You don’t need heels on a plane. All right, I’ll rub your feet if you win. And if I win?”

“I’ll let you rub my feet,” she smiled.

“Oh wow really? Sign me up.”

“OK.”

“Alright, ready, don’t cheat… go.”

“How could you possibly cheat?”

“Don’t talk to me, you’re distracting. That’s cheating.”

“It’s not cheating because I’m being distracted too,” she laughed.

“Ray, shut up,” I looked up from the puzzle and smiled.

“Jay, shut up” Ray said as she put her feet back on my lap.

“Make yourself comfortable,” I answered sarcastically.

“I will, thank you,” she smiled, “You can put yours up.”

“I’m good.” I looked over at my mother and saw her give me a quick smile. I don’t know exactly what that’s about.








After an eight hour flight that seemed like two, I stepped off the private jet and felt a billion flashes in my face. This is the first time we’ve been back in LA in a week but a lot has happened in that week. At least as far as everyone back there is concerned.

We got engaged.

It’s in all the tabloids that no one even knew we were dating and now all of a sudden we’re engaged. But the magazines don’t want to believe it until they see the ring themselves. I’m sure they can see the ring from as far away as they are since it’s so big.

“It was so good spending time with you,” Justin’s mother said as she gave me a hug. She really is so sweet. I feel really lucky that she’s so nice.

“I had a lot of fun, thank you so much for everything.”

“Of course sweetie, I’ll see you soon.”

Justin grabbed my bag and my hand and led me to the car that was waiting for me, “Thanks for coming Ray.”

“Thanks for inviting me, I had fun”

“I’ll call you later. Good luck with these guys” he smiled as he nodded his head towards all the paparazzi.

“I know, I’m getting used to them” I smiled.

“You’re going to be a pro by the end of all this,” he laughed and kissed me gently, “I’ll see you later.”

I nodded my head as he opened the door and I sat down. “Bye Justin.”

“Bye Ray,” he kissed me one last time before closing the door.

I watched him as we drove off. I’m surprised at how much fun I had. I like him. He’s funny. I guess being stuck to him may not be that bad.

When I got back to my house I fell right on the couch. I’m so tired. I thought that this whole trip would help me clear up some things. Now I’m even more confused.

An hour later Izzy came over with bags full of bridal magazines and pictures of flowers and all that crap. “It’s not a real wedding Izz, I don’t need all this.”

“It is totally a real wedding. Live it up,” she smiled as she sat down next to me and started thumbing through a magazine, “So, how was it? Details.”

I smiled as I grabbed a magazine, “It was actually fun. He’s kinda cute. He like… proposed,” I laughed, “It was kind of dorky.”

“I heard,” Izzy laughed, “Everyone’s heard, it’s all over every damn news channel. And then there’s the ring,” she grabbed onto my hand.

“I know right, it’s huge.”

“What did you guys do?”

“Um… he worked a lot so we just kinda hung out. We went on a bus tour. I went shopping. Oh my god, I got these boots. You have to see them,” I went through my bag next to the couch and pulled them out.

“Those are hot.” Izzy said looking up from the magazine, “I’m sure he liked them,” she finished with a smile.

I nodded my head and laughed, “He loved them.”

“You’re going to spoil him,” she laughed.

“I’m not spoiling him, I bought them for me.”

“Sure ya did,” she laughed, “When are we going to go look for dresses”

“You’re way too into this,” I said as I picked up a magazine for the first time, “I’m glad I went. We kind of bonded.”

“Good, that’s so good.”

“Yeah,” I nodded my head and as I looked through the magazine. Now that I’m home I’m much more confused than I was when I left. And I definitely did not think that was possible.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story