The phone ringing woke me at exactly 8:45. Who calls at 8:45 in the morning after I’ve been at Daddy’s after party all night. “Answer it Ray,” Justin answered groggily.

I reached over to the side table and grabbed onto my phone, able to open it without opening my eyes even once, “Hello?”

“I thought it was a joke.” I heard the familiar voice, “It is a joke. Right Rayne?”

I sat up and wrapped a blanket over my naked body and walked out to the balcony outside Justin’s room. “Hi Berk, how are you?”

“Wonderful Rayne. Is it a joke?”

“It’s not a very funny joke.”

“You’re telling me,” he laughed, “I get an invitation to my little sister’s wedding and I never even knew she was dating someone.”

“It’s complicated.” I sat down enjoying the view of the hills from his balcony.

“Would I be correct in thinking John Dontayo is behind it?”

“Definitely,” I answered honestly. He knows my father and knows exactly how he is. In fact, I think Berk is the only one besides me that really gets it. He lived at home only until my mother died when he was 10. After that he got sent to boarding school. Daddy and Berk never really got along. Daddy always treated him as my mother’s son and knew he wasn’t the father so there was no need in acting like he was. “Are you coming?”

“Yeah, of course. Why are you getting married to Justin Timberlake?”

“I’m pregnant.”

He was quiet for a few seconds, “Congratulations.”

“Yeah, congratulations,” I answered with a sarcastic laugh.

“So your Dad wants you to get married to him?”

I nodded my head, “Yeah.”

“And you are?”

“Yeah. Justin’s kinda cool.”

“Kinda cool, that’s definitely worth a marriage license.” He answered with a laugh, “And Justin thinks it’s a good idea?”

“Yeah, well it’s all about images, you know how that is.”
He took a deep breath, “Did you sign a pre-nup?”

“Of course.”

“You could come out here and get away from all the concern of images. We’ll help you with the baby.”

He always was the protective older brother even when we hardly see each other. When he’s so far away he still is able to be here. It’s weird. “I know Berk, but I’m really fine. Justin is a great guy, you’ll like him.”

“Alright well, just remember the opportunity is always there. I’m coming in Thursday.”

“Good, I’m excited to see you.”

“Alright, I’ll see you Rayne.”

“Bye.”

I took a deep breath and shut my phone; I’m really getting married on Saturday. What the hell am I doing?

I heard the door open, “Who was that?”

“My brother,”

“Your brother,” Justin repeated as he massaged my shoulders, “What’s his name? Does he have a cool name too?”

“River Berkley. Call him Berk.”

Justin laughed, “I will call him Berk. He’s coming?” I nodded my head, “That’s good right?”

“Yeah,” I answered softly.

“What do you say we go inside and take a shower then go downstairs and have my mom make us some breakfast.”

I heard myself giggle, “You still have your mom make you breakfast?”

“Yeah,” he laughed kissing my neck, “She likes to make breakfast.”

“I bet she lives for it,” I laughed as I stood up and Justin pulled the blanket off me so I was standing in front of him naked.

I gave him a look and he smiled, “I like to see you naked.”

I rolled my eyes and laughed, “That’s a little perverted.”

“It’s not at all, we’re getting married. That’s good.”

“Right,” I shook my head and pulled the blanket off him that was wrapped around his waist, “I like to see you naked too.”

“Perfect. Let’s go inside and stand in front of the mirror and just look at each other for the rest of the day.”
“You’re ridiculous, you know that right?” I laughed.

He nodded his head, “I know.”

“Alright, as long as you know,” I said as I grabbed onto his hand led him to the bathroom.




Four days later I was getting ready for the bachelor party. The best man plans bachelor parties and that is problematic. Trace is probably thinking strippers and lots of beer. But the fact is Ray’s father and brother will be there so I’m not really interested in that shit. The bachelorette party is also tonight, and I’m more nervous about that. But my mother will be there so I know she’ll keep everything in check.

There was a light knock on the door and Ray walked in, “What’s up Gorgeous?” I asked looking over at her.

“You look hot. Why do you have to look hot when you’re going to your bachelor party with strippers?”

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, “I don’t think there will be strippers.”

“You don’t think?”

“You never know with Trace,” I laughed, “It’s nothing to be worried about.”

“No, as long as you don’t mind we’re getting strippers.”

“Go for it,” I kissed her lips, I’m not worried.

“My brother’s downstairs. He didn’t want to come,” she paused and laughed, “Well like, he feels dumb because he doesn’t know anyone so just like make him feel welcome alright?”

I nodded my head, “Yeah of course.”

“And Daddy’s probably not going to come so don’t wait for him.”

That’s a bit of a relief for me but Ray doesn’t look too happy about it. “It’s cool, he’s busy.”

She nodded her head, “Are you ready? I don’t want to leave Berk down
there.”

When we got downstairs her brother was talking to my mother. He looked up and offered a smile but it wasn’t a welcoming one… honestly it scared the shit out of me. He looks a lot like Ray, it’s obvious they’re siblings. Although they are only half siblings, they have a different father. They look more like full out siblings. He is tall though; I noticed that when I was standing next to him. I also noticed he’s a big guy. Big in the sense he could easily kill me, not in the sense he’s had too many Big Mac’s.

“This is Justin. This is my brother, Berkley” Ray introduced us with a smile.

“Berk,” he corrected her, “Nice you meet you.”

“You too. I’ve heard a lot about you.”

He nodded his head, I’m sure he hasn’t heard anything about me. “OK well I’m going to… go. You guys have fun ok?” she kissed her brother’s cheek and then kissed me. Ray waved on her way out and then left me alone with her brother. Great.

My mother gave me a hug and told me to have fun before she walked out with Ray, officially leaving me all alone with him… except for Trace but he’s getting ready and will be more trouble than he’s worth.

“You’re from Fresno huh?” I tried to make conversation, I don’t know anything about him and in reality we probably would never talk if it weren’t for Ray. He nodded his head. He is going to be no help with the small talk. “Do you want a drink? Everyone should be here in a half an hour.”

He nodded his head and followed me into the kitchen where I handed him a beer, “How long were you and my sister together before you knocked her up?”

I grabbed a beer for myself before answering. I wasn’t planning on drinking just yet but the first words out of his mouth are asking me how long I’ve been with his sister before I got her pregnant, “Um… a couple months,” I realize that’s not the complete truth but I’m not in the mood to get stabbed. I honestly think he would stab me if he found out I got her pregnant the first day we met when I was also dating someone else.

The fact is this kid is a big guy, have I mentioned that? I really need someone to get their ass over here so I can get some pressure off, “So Ray says you’re an environmental engineer? What area do you work on?”

“Air quality. So explain it to me, how did you meet?”

He is not interested in anything but his sister. I guess that’s a good thing. He seems to really have a genuine interest in Ray, unlike her father. John Dontayo has a genuine interest in himself and how he looks instead of what his daughter wants. “We actually met at the Grammy’s.”

Thank the gods above that Trace came down and it wasn’t much longer before everyone else got there. The night went off without any problems. I didn’t get too drunk or make a complete fool out of myself. There were strippers, but honestly I’m not interested. I mean, Ray looks just as good as they do if not better and she’s not as trashy. Plus the fact that she’s up for anything as far as sex goes. The idea of a dirty stripper does nothing for me.

I think Berk was impressed by the fact I wasn’t giving the girls a second look. I didn’t even get a lap dance, I pointed her towards Trace. Hey, the best man should get something. Instead, I went outside to get away from in and saw that Berk had followed me outside. “You got the strippers but you’re not getting the lap dance?”

“It was not my idea.” I took a sip from my beer, “Nah man, I’m really just into your sister.”

He looked at me for a minute; my guess is he’s trying to figure me out. “You know John has always been concerned with himself and his image but Rayne isn’t like that. I mean, sometimes she pretends she is, but she’s not. And my mother wasn’t like that either but…” he trailed off. They always trail off when they’re talking about their mother. It’s getting to the point where I need to know what happened to her. “Anyway, she’s a good girl. She’s not fucked up like he is. And I swear to God kid, if you fuck with her your life will be over.”

“I’m not going to fuck with her,” I answered honestly.

“Good. But if you do your life will be over.”




I really wish I could drink. Everyone else is drunk and I can’t even have a glass of wine because I’m fucking pregnant. And it’s my damn party. The only other sober one is Justin’s mother and thank god she is here because I know I would be in trouble if she weren’t. These girls, the socialites of Hollywood, always get me in trouble. Plus the fact that these male strippers are looking amazing and I’m about to jump on one if I don’t get out of here soon.

When I got back to my house everything was dark. I was surprised that Berk was already home. I went up to my room and lay on the bed before calling Justin. I know we’re not supposed to see each other the few days before the wedding but that’s such bullshit. “Hey Ray, you’re home?”

“Yeah. Did you have fun?”

“Yeah, did you?”

“Mmhmm,” I answered, “Did you behave?”

I heard his sexy laugh, “I did. Did you?”

“Of course, you’re mother was there.”

“Your brother was there.”

“True,” I laughed, “Did he behave?”

“Yeah, it’s cool.”

“Want to come over? I miss you,” I can’t believe I just admitted that. How the fuck did I just tell him I miss him? Shit. “Your dick. I miss your dick.”

I heard him chuckle softly, “You miss my dick?”

I don’t think he’s falling for it, “Really, really bad.”

“Ray, it’s two o’clock in the morning.”

“OK. I still need to feel you inside me.”

“We’re getting married in two days.”

“Which is all the more reason why you need to come fuck the shit out of me,” I paused for some kind of a response but I got nothing. “Technically it’s tomorrow.”

“That’s what I’m saying. Isn’t it bad luck to see each other the day before the wedding?”

“No, it’s the day of. Are you seriously going to pull that bullshit Justin? Just come over and fuck me. Are you drunk?”

“No.”

“Then come over,” I whined, “Why don’t you want to come over?”

“You’re brother is there,” he answered softly.

I took a deep breath; he’s scared of my brother. It’s like we’re twelve, “It’s my house.”

“I know, I just…”

“We’re getting married, he knows we fuck. You got me fucking pregnant. He’s on the other side of the house; he won’t even know you’re here. I can’t believe you’re scared of my brother.”

“I’m not scared of your brother,” he answered quickly. Men and their pride.

“Then come over and fuck me.”

“Alright, I’m leaving.”

“Thank you, gosh,” I hung up the phone. It’s like pulling teeth.

He better speed.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story