Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! I love to know what you think :)




The sun shining through the blinds woke me up the next morning. Justin had his arms around me while we were sleeping. That surprises me a little; I did not think he would be one to cuddle. He looks really hot when he’s sleeping. Who am I kidding? The kid looks really hot no matter what he’s doing. He looks extra hot when he’s sleeping, that’s better.

Justin is much sexier though when he’s fucking me. That was some really good sex last night. I always like to follow up amazing sex at night with amazing sex in the morning. I pulled the covers down and looked at his sexy naked self before stopping at his crotch and giving him one lick to wake him up. It got him up, that’s for sure. It got him up in a few ways.

“Good Morning,” I answered softly and crawled on top of him.

“Good Morning,” he smiled, “Did you sleep alright?”

I nodded my head.

“Good. You were fucking amazing last night.”

“Mmhmm. I’m even more fucking amazing in the morning.”

“Oh yeah?” he asked with that sexy smile.

“Oh yeah” I answered with my sexiest voice.




*****************

I lay down next to him trying to catch my breath and he wrapped his arms around me, “Let’s go back to sleep.”

“Good idea,” I answered before closing my eyes. I could get used to this. His arms feel really good around me.

I dozed off for a little but woke up when I heard his cell phone ringing.

“Oh shit,” he said softly as he reached over for his phone. I pretended like I was still sleeping. “Hello? Hey… Yeah, I just woke up. It was alright, same as always… uh huh… yeah it was lame… I left early… went to bed… yeah…it’s stupid… I don’t really care… yeah… I have to go… alright… bye babe.” He hung up the phone before taking a deep breath and sliding back down in bed.

I stretched my arms over my head and crawled on top of him, “Was that your girlfriend?”

Did I mention he has a girlfriend?

He has a girlfriend.

“Yeah,” he paused for a second, “Are you hungry?”

I nodded my head, and then he nodded his. He got up and pulled a pair of sweatpants over his naked body. I grabbed my panties, “Want some sweats?”

“Just a shirt” he nodded his head and handed me his hoodie, “Thank you.”

Justin nodded his head again.

“Now you’re going to be all shitty because your girlfriend called?”

“Nah,” he grabbed my hand, “I’m starving.”

So Justin does have a girlfriend, we have a history. Her name is Jennifer Lawrence. Some say she’s a Hollywood starlet. I say she’s a stupid whore. Jennifer and I used to be friends but then she slept with my boyfriend so we are no longer friends. In fact if I saw her on the streets I’d be very tempted to kick her ass. But like I’ve said the Dontayo’s don’t get mad we get even.

I would say that I did get even two times last night… and this morning… and hopefully again after breakfast.





We made it downstairs where Trace was sitting down at the island, “What’s up?” he asked as we walked into the kitchen.

“Hi,” Ray smiled as she walked over to him. She doesn’t walk she strides, she has the sexy stride down pat, “I’m Rayne.”

“Trace,” he grabbed her outstretched hand, “Nice to meet you.”

“You as well,” she turned around and walked to the table and I saw Trace following her ass, complete with head tilt. I can’t say I blame him; she is looking fine in my sweatshirt. But she’s wearing MY sweatshirt. Mine, she’s mine. I slapped his head and he gave me a look.

“Want some coffee Ray?”

“I don’t drink coffee” she shook her head.

“Tea?” she shook her head again, “What do you want?”

“Soda?”

“Sure” I grabbed a can from the fridge and slid it across the table at her.

“Thank you,” she opened it up and took a seat, “Were you at the party?” she asked Trace.

“I was”

“Did you have fun?”

“I did.” He looked over at me and I gave him a death stare, how he doesn’t understand that he is not wanted here right now is beyond me. He finally got it and stood up, “I’ll see you guys later, nice to meet you Rayne.”

“You too, Trace right?” he nodded his head, “I’ll see you around.”

“French toast or pancakes?”

“Oh French toast, for sure,” she stood up and walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist as I stood at the stove. She kissed my back, “Does he live with you?”

“Yeah,” I answered softly. This girl really gets to me just by putting her hands on my waist.

“That’s cute,” she moved so she was now in front of me and rested her hands on the waist of my pants.

“Adorable. Stop distracting me.” I kissed her neck.

“I’m a distraction,” Rayne smiled.

“You are. I’m hungry. Let’s eat and then you can distract me all you want.”

“OK.”




We ate breakfast and then I managed to distract him a little more. As I lay in his bed I looked over at the clock to see it was already 12:30. I need to get home. I stood up and started to put my clothes on and he turned to watch me.

“Are you leaving?”

I nodded my head as I pulled my shirt over my head, “Yeah, it’s late.”

Justin stood up and nodded his head, “I’ll drive you home.”

Wow.

I don’t think I’ve been driven home in a long time. Usually I just get a cab or something.

“I had fun,” Justin spoke as he stopped in front of my house, “Thanks for coming over.”

“I had fun too, thank you.” I leaned over and gave him a kiss that will be sure to keep me on his mind for a very long time, “Thanks for the ride,” I gave him my sexy smile before opening the door.

“I’ll call you.”

“Ok, bye Justin.”

“Later Ray.”



______



“The guilt is setting in huh?”

I looked up to see Trace sit down next to me and hand me a bottle of beer, “Nah.”

“Nah,” he repeated with a chuckle, “You never sit down and just stare into space.”

I took a sip and shrugged.

“The guilt is setting in,” he said it as a statement this time, no questions anymore.

The truth is the guilt is not really setting in. Well there is some guilt, but it’s more that I feel guilty for not feeling guilty. I don’t want to hurt Jen; I mean I do like her as a person. I don’t love her. I never have.

I do like to be in love though. So I guess it’s possible that I’ve been trying to fall in love with her for the past two years. I don’t know when the time is supposed to come that I realize it’s not going to happen and walk away.

I can’t get Ray out of my mind. From the second I dropped her off I can’t stop thinking about her. That’s bad. It’s always bad when a girl has that control over you.

“So what’s going on?”

“I don’t know man, she’s hot.”

“Yeah she’s fucking gorgeous. Dude when she came downstairs in your shirt and her ass was hanging out of her underwear. And those legs, damn man, I was about to get hard just looking at her.”

I couldn’t do anything but stare at him. This kid does not think before he talks, “Are you fucking serious?”

“Yeah I’m serious, are you kidding? She’s like a fucking statue, she’s a fucking goddess.”

“Alright man, stop.” It is a little strange that he’s talking about the girl I hooked up with like that.

“When’s Jen coming back?”

I shrugged, “A couple weeks.”

“Are you going to call Rainbow?”

“I don’t know,” I answered honestly, “What do you think?”

“I think you need to call her or I will call her.”

“Because she would let you fuck her,” I said sarcastically with a laugh.

“She would. You’re not going to call her.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You’re too chicken shit. You got your bitch back home so you’re scared to call the sexy ass Rainbow. What’s that like man? When you’re fucking her you’re like Rainbow, oh Rainbow”

I stood up to get away from him. He’s annoying the fuck out of me today, “I don’t even have her number.”

“You have ways to find it.”





“So, how was last night?” my best friend Izzy asked as she sat down next to me on the couch before handing me a margarita.

“Fine.”

“Fine?” she asked with a laugh, “Did you go home with him?” I nodded my head, “You’re a little whore.”

“How am I a whore?” I laughed.

“He’s dating Jen.”

“Which, surprisingly, had a lot to do with why I went home with him.”

“Payback’s a bitch.”

I nodded my head.

“How is he? Good?”

“Really good,” I smiled, “amazing.”

“Are you going to see him again?”

I shrugged, “How was your night?”

“Fine, don’t change the subject. Are you going to hook up with him again?”

I shrugged again, “I don’t know, he said he’d call me.”

“Do you think he’ll call you?”

“Oh he’ll call me. Well he’ll try. I didn’t give him my number so… it all depends on whether he can get it or not,” I answered with a smile.

“You’re a bitch.”

“How does that make me a bitch?” I laughed.

“You couldn’t just be a normal girl and give the kid your number.”

“That’s too easy. He has a girlfriend. He needs to work for it.”

Izzy laughed as she took a sip from her drink, “What are you going to do when you see Jen at a club and she attacks you?”

“Um… send her to jail? I’m not afraid of Jen. She’s a stupid whore.”

She nodded her head, “You don’t feel bad about it at all?”

“Why would I feel bad about it? Are you serious Izz? She fucked…”

“I know, I know,” she broke in.

“It’s not even like I did anything. He came up to me.” Why is she making me feel like the bad person here? Jen slept with MY boyfriend. If she didn’t do that I would have nothing to do with Justin Timberlake.

“I know. Relax. I’m just fucking with you. Please if Justin came up to me I’d do many dirty things to him and Jen never slept with any of my boyfriends.”

“Who’s the whore now?” I laughed as I heard my phone ringing.

“Who is it?”

“I don’t know the number.”

“Answer it.”

“I don’t answer it if I don’t know the number.” It’s usually a reporter or an actor that wants me to talk to Daddy. I don’t do that so I don’t answer the phone unless I know the number.

“It’s probably Justin. Answer it.”

“I doubt it’s him.” But a part of me wanted to know if it was. I picked up the phone, “Hello?”

“Ray?”

“Yeah, who’s this?”

“Justin. You’re a hard girl to find.”

I felt myself smile, “But you found me.”

“I did. I had to call in a few favors from the secret service,” he chuckled, “So what’s going on?”

“Uh… you know, the usual.”

“Alright. So what do I have to do to get you to come over again?”

I heard myself giggle and I wanted to slap myself for it, “Maybe some flowers, chocolate.”

“I can do that. Roses or what?”

“Daisies. And that chocolate with the little pieces of peppermint on top.”

“Peppermint bark?” he asked with a chuckle.

“Yeah, yeah that’s it.”

“Alright I can handle that.”

“Alright then I’ll come over.”

“Wonderful. Around nine?”

“Um… ten.”

“OK” he laughed, “I’ll see you then. Later Ray.”

“Bye.”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story