Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks so much for reading and reviewing :0)
It’s been three weeks since the first time I hooked up with Ray.

It’s been three days since the last time I hooked up with her.

Jen has been home for a week and I’m sitting here at Hyde drinking my sorrows away. I played with the little plastic sword that was in Jen’s drink and wondered if it was possible to use it to gouge my eyes out. I like going out to clubs just as much as the next guy but I tend to enjoy actually dancing and moving around. With Jen all we do is sit and talk with her friends. I swear all these girls do is talk. And it’s all gossip too, this one’s dating this one and this one’s anorexic while this one has a picture in Star Magazine eating a huge burger.

I don’t give a shit.

I saw Trace walk over to me and took that as my cue to get up from this damn table, “I’ll be back Babe.”

I doubt she’d even notice I’m gone. She’s too busy talking about how fat Jennifer Lopez is getting. I guess the fact that she is pregnant has nothing to do with it.

“Dude, check it out.”

“Holy shit,” I answered in a whisper as I watch Ray dance on the floor. She is that girl that every man is watching. The kind of girl you just want to take into a dark corner and fuck the shit out of. I took a deep breath unable to take my eyes off her, “Why did you show me that?”

“I just thought you needed to see it man,” he laughed.

“Yeah, well thanks.” I answered sarcastically. I should go back and sit down to get away from this but I cannot physically move to walk away. “Oh shit.” I took a deep breath.

“She’s fucking sexy as hell.”

I nodded my head. She stopped dancing and I managed to look away from her for the first time and saw Jen still completely engrossed in her conversation.

I heard Ray’s voice, “Hey Trace.” She walked by us, “Excuse me Justin” she squeezed by me making sure to rub her chest against me and grab onto my crotch as she passed. She made that face she makes where she bites her bottom lip the way she does when we’re going at it. I do not like that she can get me up so easily.

I followed her with my eyes and she sat down at the bar then looked back and gave me another sexy look so I followed her and sat down next to her. I sat with my back to the bar and she sat facing the bar, just incase Jen decides to look over she can’t tell we’re talking.

“How are you doing Ray?”

“Really, really good.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Oh yeah,” she answered with that sexy voice she has. “How are you doing J?”

“Can’t complain.”

“Can you turn around? My god, I don’t like talking to your back.”

“I don’t…”

“She’s not looking, she doesn’t give a fuck. It looks way more suspicious that you’re sitting here with your back to the bar talking to yourself.”

I heard myself chuckle realizing she was right and turned around.

“How long is she here for?”

I shrugged, “Another week?”

“That sucks.”

“Why does it suck?” It’s not like I’m going to be stuck at home for the next week. Jen’s been home and I’ve still gone to see Ray. The guilt is kind of setting in now though. I don’t see hooking up with Ray thing stopping in the near future, but I am feeling a little guilty about it.

“Because I was really looking forward to sucking your cock tonight,” she giggled.

I looked over at her and saw her playing with her necklace of course making my eyes go to her cleavage. As if I needed her to bring attention to it. Then she made that face again and all I know is I’m lucky that I turned around so the bar was hiding me.

“But, Jen can suck your cock.”

“Not like you can,” I answered softly. No one can give head like this girl.

She smiled, “Well… I’m sorry to hear that.”

“Me too.” I took a deep breath and licked my lips, “Are you going to be around later?”

Ray giggled, “Not if you’re going to go home and fuck your girlfriend and then come fuck me.”

“I’m not. I just have to take her home. I can feel a migraine coming along.” I answered with a smile.

“Sex really helps migraines.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah, it’s like the only thing.”

“I don’t know if I’d want someone screaming in my ear when I have a migraine.”

“It cures it, it’s worth it. The orgasm makes it better.”

“Of course, an orgasm cures everything.”

“It’s true. And they don’t come back either. Like it’s gone.”

“That’s good to know.”

“It is. At least it works for me, I don’t know if it works for everyone,” she smiled, “It’s worth it to try though.”

“I wouldn’t complain regardless,” I laughed as the bartender placed a drink in front of me, “So I’ll call you?”

She nodded her head and rubbed my thigh, “I’m excited.”

Yeah, I’m excited too Ray.

I managed to get myself under control and sadly walked back to Jen. She’s still talking about someone; the names all blend together now.

“Where were you?”

“Just getting a drink,” I put my arm around her, “I’m getting a migraine.”

“Oh,” she pouted out her lips, “Do you want to leave?”

“In a little not yet, it’s cool I can wait.” I answered quickly.

Then it happened.

I looked up and saw Ray walking towards us with Izzy Anderson in tow. Izzy and Ray have been friends forever. The only reason why I know Izzy is because she’s an actress, a pretty big one at that. I think she got her start with Ray’s father, which is where they met and became best friends ever since. Either that or they were friends first and Ray hooked it up so she’d work with John Dontayo. All I know is however it works there is some correlation between being friends with Ray and getting in a movie with her father.

“Hey Jen.” Ray said stopping in front of our table. That was a little too bubbly for me, “How are you doing sweetie? I haven’t talked to you in so long.”

“Good, how are you guys doing? It’s good to see you Rainbow. And Izzy, you’ve been doing well.” Jen answered with a smile. That was a little too fake. Both of them are being extremely fake. Something is going on with them, something I’m not aware of.

I’m sure I will be made aware of it on the way home.

I sat there watching the two of them talking way too fake and bubbly. The claws are coming out; it’s only a matter of time before there is blood shed.






Justin’s arm slowly slid off of Jen. He looks really nervous. He needs to calm down. I’m not going to get him in trouble, I just want to say hi to my ex best friend.

“Do you know Justin? This is my boyfriend Justin Timberlake.” Yes sweetheart, I know your boyfriend Justin Timberlake very well. Why would she say his last name? Oh, I know because she’s a stupid whore who is using him to get famous.

“Nice to meet you,” I smiled and shook his hand giving him a look. Hopefully he’ll calm down a little, I’m not here to start shit, at least not between him and his girlfriend.

“Justin this is Rainbow Dontayo, you know John Dontayo’s daughter. She’s um… what have you been doing?”

I love how she makes it look like I do nothing with my life. I absolutely love it. “The usual, you know. What have you been up to?”

“Um… you know, movies. I’m working on a movie in Vancouver. I’m just back for a few days, I’ve been really busy, I’m getting a lot of work.”

“Aww, that’s so great, I’m so happy for you. Enjoy it right? Have fun with it,” because honestly Jen, it’s only a matter of time before it’s all over. Especially since you have absolutely no talent.

“Yeah, what about you? Are you acting?”

“No, you know that’s not my thing.”

“Oh yeah, it’s not for everyone. It’s tough, it takes a lot of work.”

I bit at my lip to calm myself down and hopefully not jump her right here. She is such a bitch, how dare she try and act like I couldn’t be an actor if I wanted to, like it’s so hard to act. I do not want to be an actor, if I did I would.

“Are you still thinking of directing?”

I shook my head and licked my lips, “Maybe at some point, I’m not really into the movies.”

She nodded her head, “So how’s Chris?” she asked me with an evil smile. How’s Chris? Hmm… Chris...my boyfriend that you slept with three years ago when we were best friends? See this is proof that it wasn’t a drunken mistake. Obviously she did it on purpose. Who asks how Chris is? Who does that?

“I actually thought you’d be the one to tell me.” I stared right into her eyes, giving her that evil glare right back.

“Oh I haven’t talked to him in years. I mean he was your boyfriend.”

I continued shooting daggers with my eyes, “Yeah, he was my boyfriend. But you know, shit happens.”

Jen bit at her lip and stood up, as if she were about to attack me or something. I looked at Justin and he was just sitting there looking very uncomfortable.

He grabbed onto her arm, “Are you ready? I’m ready. Nice to meet you Rainbow, Izzy.”





There was about to be some serious bloodshed. I don’t know what the hell was going on with those two but clearly they have some sort of a history. And it seems that it has to do with this Chris kid whoever that is.

“What was that about?” I asked as I drove to Jen’s house.

“What are you talking about?”

I laughed, “What am I talking about?”

“She’s a bitch, end of story. “

All right, good to know that’s all I’m getting. I stopped in front of her house, “Aren’t you coming in?”

“My head is killing, I’m just going to head home and go to sleep. It’s been a long day.”

She nodded her head and kissed me, “Do you want me to come over and take care of you?”

“I’m just going to go to bed. I’ll call you tomorrow.”

As I drove away from Jen’s house I grabbed my phone and called Ray. It was only five minutes before Ray was sitting in my car giving me that look.

“Who’s Chris?”

She looked over at me and bit her lip, “Don’t worry about him,” she said before leaning over and unbuckling my belt as I drove.

“Wait, seriously. What was that about?” I moved her away from my belt; I wish I could tell you why.

“I didn’t mean to start shit with you two, did I?”

I shook my head, “Who is Chris?”

“He was my boyfriend, she slept with him. It’s not a big deal.”

“When did she sleep with him?”

“I don’t know like two or three years ago.”

Well two years ago I was dating her so it sure as hell better not be two years ago. “Which is it?”

“Like three I think, she wasn’t dating you she was dating James.”

It’s good to know she cheated on James. It’s also good to know that she told me she has never cheated on anyone in her life. I don’t know why that gets me pissed off because obviously I’m here hooking up with Ray, but it does.

“It doesn’t matter. You’re stressed, let me get rid of your stress,” she bit her bottom lip and leaned over to unbuckle my belt. This time I did not stop her.

I managed to drive home and not crash, which was very impressive. As I pulled into the driveway she proceeded to kiss, lick and nibble her way down my neck. I like this girl.




He’s walking really slowly for someone that wants to fuck me. Granted, we are making out as we’re walking into his house but come on Justin, work with me here. I’m going crazy. I need him in me like now.

He opened the door and his dogs almost attacked us. I have no problem with dogs but come on, not right now. I fell onto the couch and he fell on top of me kissing me as if he couldn’t get enough. I like when he kisses me like that. Then those damn dogs started rubbing their heads against us.

“Get out of here Bailey, go upstairs!” Justin said between kisses as he pushed him away. That lasted about a second, “What the fuck?” he shouted and stood up pushing his dogs outside. “Sorry about that.”

I looked up at him and gave him my smile and he gave me his smile and it was only a matter of seconds before he was back on top of me. I pulled off his shirt and went for his belt but he stopped me, “Wait let’s just… kiss for a little.”

“What?” he’s has to be kidding.

“Let’s just make out for a minute.”

I have not just made out since middle school. I do not want to just make out with him, I want him to fuck me. What is wrong with him? Now he’s feeling me up. I swear to god, it’s like all of a sudden he went back to middle school.

“Jus… come on.”

He ignored me and continued feeling me up. I can’t take it much longer. I managed to turn him around so I was on top of him and undid his belt.

He laughed, “You can’t relax for a minute?”

“No. Fuck me.”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story