Story Notes:

The story is actually done but I'm going to post it little by little. I hope you guys enjoy it and please leave feedback.

I am so insane I must be. All it took was a 5 minute phone call from him to get me in my car and on the way to his house. Actually the phone call wasn’t even from him but it was from Trace telling me I need to get my ass over there now! So here I am in my Spider Eclipse racing down Sunset to get to my best friends house. So yea I know you’re wondering who the hell my best friend is, but I’ll get to that in a minute.

     

 Suddenly I hear “Lets Get Blowed” by Snoop and I know who it is.

 

“What the fuck Tray I’m on my way!” I yell into the phone.

 

“Anais I think you should know that Britney is here.” I make a sharp right on Bellview Ave.

 

“What the fuck do you mean Britney is there?” Once again I can hear and feel my voice getting louder.

 

 “ Na, please don’t start freaking out on me. The fact that Cam and Brit are both here is enough.” Trace was trying to sound calm. But seriously the little fucker was a big ball of nerves when it came to this shit.

 

      Ok so back to what I was trying to tell you all. I guess you can figure out that Justin Timberlake is my best friend. We meet about 15 years ago. We were both 10 and Justin had just finished doing MMC and he was back in Tennessee for a while. Trace and I had already bonded a lot. I was kinda half tomboy half girly girl and maybe that’s what they both liked about me.

 

 But back to the subject at hand. I’m supposed to be on my way to his house to some what defuse a situation that’s going on. Trace didn’t really give me details just told me to hurry up and get my ass there. Personally I hate this celebrity crap and if I can avoid it then I do but there are those times when I really do put myself in a bad position. Like going certain places with Justin and we hold hands and stuff. Well hello best friends can do that! It doesn’t mean I’m screwing him! (Not that I don’t want to)

 

I feel like me and J have one of the most complicated relationships. He’s single I’m single we like each other so why not get together. Oh if it were just that simple. Seriously is life ever really that simple. No it’s not.  I think when we were younger we could actually believe it was like that but not now, not anymore.

 

Oh so I so got off topic again. I have the phone to my ear listening to what Trace is saying to me and the fact that I live a good 45 minutes from them is why I’m still on the phone listening to these two grown ass woman bitch and yell at Justin and each other, as well as Trace telling me how this whole mess started.

 

After a good 10 minutes I let Tray know I should be there in 5. Closing my cell and tossing it in the passenger seat I start think why me?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story