So I pull up to the gate and punch in the security code.  Damn it’s like 1:30 in the morning and I have to play fucking mediator for these feuding grown ass women. I unlock the front door to hear Britney bitching about how if Justin really loved her that he wouldn’t be here with Cam. I roll my eyes cuz it’s the stupidest shit I’ve heard all night.

 

 I walk into the living room to see Britney and Cam with there back to me and Justin facing me while Trace is in a chair right beside me.

 

“You know this is how shit ends up on the cover of Star magazine!” Trace of course smirks some while Justin looks at me with relief in his eyes. I wink at him and it starts.

 

“What the fuck is the bitch doing here Justin?” Britney yells while pointing at me and looking at Justin. But me being me I don’t even give Justin the chance to respond.

 

 “First off let’s get sum shit straight my name is Anais. Second I’m here cuz I was called. Third who the fuck are you to question what goes on in this house. For crying out loud Brit you’ve got a husband!” Cameron just looked at me and smiled some.

 

 Let me give you a little back info on my relationship with these two women. I guess I’ll start with Brit seeing as she was Justin’s first true love I guess. Anyway I can’t stand the bitch. We didn’t like each other from day 1. She’s always been jealous of my relationship with J. We’re close and we don’t hide that fact. I can lie in the bed with Justin or Trace and not worry about anything happening.

 

Anyway Britney has always been threaten by me and when she came in one day to find me and Justin laid out on the couch together she basically flipped.

 

She said “You shouldn’t be that close to any of your female friends.”

  

So Justin being pussy whipped and all pulled away from me and snuck around to see me. Pussy whipped bitch. Although in Justin’s defense he was trying to keep the peace cuz he knew we couldn’t stand each other.

 

At any rate I was more than happy when they broke up although I wasn’t happy with the circumstances but none the less they were threw. She wasn’t good enough for him anyway. So on to Cam, she’s cool. I get along with her so much better than Brit. She and I don’t have any real beef but I have expressed to Trace that I think she is a little to immature for Justin. Yea I know right she is nine years older than Justin and I think she is too immature for him. I don’t know what it is but whatever.

 

I was glad when they called it quits. However it didn’t bother me at all when they staid friends. Like I said she’s cool. But why Britney is in here ranting and raving about Justin loving her and shit when she has a husband at home I have no damn clue.

 

Ok so back to the conversation that is taking place at the moment. Justin stood up and walked over to me.

 

“Snuggles you ok?” Justin asked me with all the concern in the world in his eyes.

 

“Yea I’m cool, but I think that the both of you should leave.”

 

Cam just started grabbing her stuff and not even putting up and argument with me. I’m kinda like Mama Lynn. (That’s Justin’s mom in case you were wondering) When things get too heated I make people go and cool down and Cam knows this which is why she isn’t putting up some kind of fight. She gets her purse and her keys and walks towards the door. Saying bye to those of us she is actually speaking to and leaves.

 

Brit on the other hand is a whole other story. She stands there after Cam leaves and thus the yelling begins again.

 

“You’re just gonna let her put your company out of your house like this?”

 

Justin sighs. “Look Brit I think Anais is right it’s time that everybody just go home and get some rest. I don’t feel like dealing with this tonight.”

 

Britney just rolled eyes and walked to the door. “I swear I don’t know why you let that girl run all over you and use you the way she does!”

 

 Like I said the bitch doesn’t like me. Finally she leaves and Trace starts cracking up. Justin walks back into the living room where I have now made myself comfortable.

 

 “I don’t know if I should kick your ass or thank you for calling Anais.” Justin says while taking a seat next to me.

 

“Dude if I hadn’t called her you would be setting here listening to them bitch all night! Besides I was supposed to be at Byrne’s house an hour ago!” Trace gets up and flips Justin off and walks towards the door. “I’ll be back tomorrow.” He yells.

 

“Whatever fucker be careful.” Justin yells back. Ah such the loving relationship.

 

 “Well I guess I’m gonna head back home too.” I say while heading toward the door.

 

Justin grabs my arm and stops me before I get all the way to the door. “Stay” was the only word that comes out his mouth. I hate the fact that all it takes is a simple word and that look to make me stay.

 

      Damn him! Justin Timberlake is gonna be the death of me!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story