Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the feedback guys.  Please leave more. Enjoy!!!

Somebody please tell me why I am sitting Indian style on Justin’s bed waiting for him to come out of the shower? More importantly I’m in PJ’s sitting Indian style in the middle of the bed. Ha I am so insane, I should have gone with my first mind and just walked out the door and went home to sleep in my own bed.

 

 What the hell was I thinking? I know what I was thinking, the thought of this fine ass man having his arms around me for the entire night. And if I’m lucky I might get laid! Okay Anais get your mind out the gutter! Yea like that is actually gonna happen. All I can think about is Justin’s lips on my neck and slowly taking off my cloths. Damn I want him! I’m so caught up in my thoughts I didn’t even notice the shower had gone off nor did I notice Justin is standing right across from me in all his glory!

 

“Snuggle did you hear anything I just asked you?”

 

Justin asked which quickly snapped me out of my trance and really caught me off guard considering what I was thinking about! Turning a shad of deep red I answer.

 

“No I’m sorry J what were you saying?”

 

 “First off I asked you were you busy tomorrow but now I wanna know why you are suddenly deep red?”

 

 He’s laughing at me and he knows I’m embarrassed so this is not helping me at all because I don’t know if I can explain this away.

 

 “Snugg I know that me standing here isn’t bothering you is it? I mean we’ve all always been able to dress and undress in front of each other.”

 

(Just so we’re clear he’s talking about me, him and Trace) Ok Anais stop staring at him and answer him before there are serious questions asked that you will just not be able to explain. “

 

“What? No J I was just thinking about some stuff I have to do for Justin-In-Time. No I’m not busy tomorrow why?”

 

There he goes smiling at me with that Timberlake smile and those gorgeous blue eyes, Damn him! He walks over to me and sits on the edge of the bed.

 

“Well I was hoping that maybe you would hang out with me tomorrow. It seems like lately you’ve been to busy for me!” I roll my eyes at him cuz he is trying to guilt trip me!

 

“Yea J I’ll hang out with you tomorrow.”

 

This is why I leave clothes at his house cuz I never know when I’m gonna need to stay the night or in this case ask to stay the night.  Next thing I know he wraps his arms around my waist and he is some what laying over me and looking me in my eyes.

 

“Did I ever tell you how cute you look in those pajamas?” He asks me.

 

“Yea a little you a little me. Honestly I don’t know why you have these pajama pants, you never sleep in them!”

 

 I laugh at him cuz it’s the truth but actually I’m trying to hide the fact that I just wanna attack him right now.

 

“Thank you for coming over tonight. You always seem to be able to save me from women.” I full out laugh at that. “Ok and why is that funny Ms. Taylor?” He is so cute when he is confused.

 

“Nothing it’s just weird you feeling as though I have basically rescued you.”

 

I’m looking in his eyes he’s looking in mine. Oh shit he is inches away from my lips.

 

“Maybe we should get some sleep.”  He says breaking the moment. I shake my head agreeing.

 

So we get under the covers and get comfortable. In the back of my mind I know what’s coming though. As soon as that light goes out those arms will be back around me and God help me I want them to be. I want his hands all over my body! Anais seriously you need to get a grip!!

 

 “Snugg you sure you ok? You seem really deep in thought tonight.” He’s looking at me with those concerned blue eyes. I can’t keep looking at him the feelings are just getting way to intense.

 

“I’m fine J really. Just tired so why don’t we just get some sleep?”

 

Justin nods at me and then reaches over to turn out the light. I know he doesn’t believe me. He knows me way to well and he can see right through me when I’m lying. But he will always let me come to him in my own time and that’s one thing I love about him. He never forces me to talk.

 

 I lay on my side and stare at the wall. I have no idea why I can’t just tell him what’s on my mind. I mean it’s Justin! I talk to him about everything. While I’m so deep in thought I didn’t even realize that Justin had wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

 

“Hey Anais you know I love you right?” Justin whispered in my ear and I couldn’t help but smile.

 

I turn as much as I could in his arms and look into his eyes. “I know J I love you too.” And soon after we have drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

  

The Next morning

 

I’m reaching next to me for the phone that I hear ringing but for some strange reason it’s not were it usually is and then it hits me, you dumb ass your at Justin house. Finally after what seems like forever I hear his groggy but yet sexy voice answer the phone.

 

 I really don’t want to move from the spot that I am in but I know that I have to because Justin asked me to go with him to make some runs. He kisses me on my neck and whispers in my ear.

 

“Hey sleepy face it’s time to wake up!” God he sounds so sweet and sexy.

 

“I’m already up I just really don’t feel like moving.” I laugh and move to get out the bed. 

 

I walk towards his closet to find something to wear.

 

“Hey thanks again for staying over last night. I always sleep better when you’re near me.” Damn him for being so sweet! I poke my head out the closet.

 

 “You don’t have to thank me Justin. Besides I think you needed me here. I keep you stress free!”

  

He laughs and walks towards me. “You’re not gonna skip out on me anytime today are you?” He looks almost as if it would really hurt him if I did do that, but I laugh.

 

“J I’m gonna go take a shower and get dressed and you’re gonna get some clothes on and we’re gonna do what ever it is that you have planed for the day.” I smile at him and continue to get my clothes together.

 

As I’m walking into the bathroom he calls out for me to hurry up. About 30 minutes later I’m walking into the kitchen to grab some breakfast when J walks up behind me.

 

“You don’t need to eat we’re going to meet Johnny for breakfast.”

 

I turn around to find Justin very close to me. “Any body tell you that you shouldn't walk up behind a woman with out her knowledge?”

 

 I’m really just trying to get him to back up because if he gets any closer I’m gonna wanna fuck the shit outta him right here in the kitchen.

 

“No, but come on or we’re gonna be late.” Justin grabs my hand and we proceed to walk out to his truck.

 

I just keep thinking how in the hell do I keep letting myself fall into the charm that is Justin.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story