So here I am sitting in The Ivy looking for a way to escape. Don’t get me wrong I love being out with J and Trace but I hate meetings! So let me explain, Johnny called Justin and said he wanted to talk which of course means he wants to have a meeting and because I am so sure plans are gonna be made Trace needs to be here. But why do I need to suffer through this?

 

“Anais are you ok? You haven’t touched your food.”  Trace is giving me the concerned eye.

 

 “Yea Tray I’m cool. I guess I’m just not as hungry as I thought.” I smiled cuz I don’t want him invading my thoughts right now.

 

As close as we are to Trace I still don’t think he knows what happened. He goes back to paying attention to Justin and Johnny. I’m just basically looking around at celebrity central at least that’s what I always call this place. I see Mark Walberg and some of his friends having lunch and Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox sitting together chatting. This is just so much fun! *Beep Beep* When I hear my cell going off I am so grateful cuz I really don’t want to be sitting here at this moment. Justin’s looking at me he wanted me next to him at the table so I was sitting between him and Trace.

 

“I’m gonna go take this. I’ll be right back excuse me.” I smile and head toward the ladies room.

 

 I look at the caller id and see it’s my mother calling. So I take a deep breath and get ready to put on my cheery voice cuz while I love my mother to death, I hate talking to her sometimes.

 

“Hi mom!”

 

“Hey my little bear how are you today?” She asks.

 

Honestly I feel like I’ve just entered an episode of Lamb chops play along. Oh jezz I’m going way old school now!

 

“I’m fine mom but I really can’t talk right now. I’m in a meeting with Johnny, Justin and Trace.” I say thankful that this meeting will at least get me off the phone with my mother.

 

“Oh sweetie I’m sorry I didn’t mean to interrupt anything.” She sounds like she just got caught taking cookies out the cookie jar.

 

“Mom its fine I’ll call you when I get some place I can talk ok?” I’m hoping this changes her tone cuz honestly I don’t wanna hear my mom sound like this.

 

“Oh hun that’s fine tell everyone I said hi and I love u hun!” Oh I can hear the smile on her face which makes me feel a lot better.

 

“I love you too mom I’ll call you later. Bye”

 

We both hung up. I took a deep breath and splashed some cold water over my face. I’m looking at myself in the mirror wondering why I feel so weird. I pretty much know why I do but I guess that’s what happens when you hide your feelings. Just suck it up chick and go back out there.

 

“So we’re going to be in New York on the 24th and then fly back here to LA on the 27th.”

 

I heard Trace saying as I sat back down. Justin looked at me.

 

“Is everything ok Snugg?”  I smiled damn why does he have to be so sweet sometimes?

 

“Yea everything is fine. Mom says hi.” I smile and I know it put him at ease.

 

“Well I guess we’re pretty much done here.” Johnny says and smiles at us.

 

I’m thinking Thank God. Like I said I love hanging out with Justin and Trace but I hate meetings. We get up and proceed to head out the door with Mike (Justin’s body guard) walking ahead of us. I however already see the paparazzi outside. Justin is right behind Mike then me and last Trace. They always stick me in the middle. Justin reaches back and grabs my hand.

 

“Justin, Justin over here!”

 

 “Justin are you dating this new girl?”

 

The paparazzi get on my nervous. Half these muthafuckers  know who I am and they follow me around at times and on many occasions I have done what I’m about to do and just flip them off. I hear Trace snickering behind me. It’s a really bad habit I picked up from Trace and Justin. I bet you $50 bucks my mom is gonna throw a shit fit when she sees this picture cuz I know she is gonna see it.

 

Mike ushers us to Justin’s truck and we both hop in while Trace jumps in his car and we speed off towards Justin’s house. The 1st 5 minutes on the ride was quite then Justin finally spoke.

 

“Is it me or am I just imaging the fact that almost every time we go out I end up apologizing for some incident that has happened?”

 

I look over at him and he’s smiling. I can’t help but to laugh at him.

 

“Yea you always end up apologizing. The thing I can’t figure out though is why you do? I mean it’s not your fault that these things happen.”

 

“Ahh on the contrary yes it is. If I wasn’t who I was and you didn’t know me you wouldn’t be in this mess.” He’s looking at me as though he just wants to shield me from everything.

 

“J lets not have this conversation. I think we get into it like once a month so lets just leave it be.” I say as I turn on the radio.

 

Lovers and Friends is playing on Kiss Fm and I close my eyes and lay my head back against the head rest. Why does this have to be the song playing and no sooner than that thought enters my brain I hear Justin raping along with Ludacris and I’m thinking why me!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story