What did I tell you! I told you my mother was gonna throw a shit fit as soon as she saw the picture and as predicted she is on the phone lecturing me about how it is not lady like to do things like that. I’m thinking what the hell ever. My mother doesn’t know how it feels to go out and be followed all the time and you would think that as much as we flip them off they would stop taking pictures.

 

“Anais I did not raise you to do such things and you know that young lady.” My mother is killing me here.

 

“Mom are you gonna call me every time you see those kinds of pictures of me?” I am growing tired of this conversation.

 

I have been on the phone with my mother for 20 minutes now listening to her say the same thing over and over again and I really wish she would stop it. She reminds me of those people who are always saying you asked for this life because you are a celebrity. That’s not what we asked for! I mean granted I am not a celebrity but I hang out with one on a regular bases. When Justin decided he wanted to get in the entertainment business I highly doubt that he was thinking oh I want to be followed around everyday and being photographed while out doing everyday things. No that’s defiantly not what he asked for. I mean he does a job and his job is entertaining people that doesn’t mean he should be treated like he is not a human being. People go and do a job everyday and they don’t get photographed for it jezz. As a matter of fact they would more than likely throw a shit fit as well.

 

“Anais are you listening to me?” My mother’s piercing voice rings through my thoughts.

 

“No mom I’m not!” I know she is gonna kill me.

 

“Don’t you dare take that tone with me young lady!”

 

I roll my eyes at what she just says. I know I shouldn’t be this way with my mother but just like Justin and I have the same conversation about the paparazzi once a month; my mother and I have a conversation about me flipping them off. After a few seconds I hear someone coming in my front door. (Yes I’m actually at home) I get out of my chair and walk towards the door. I see Justin just coming through the door and I let him know to be quite. Although he looks at me strangely and I know he wonders whom I’m talking to he quietly follows me to into the living room.

 

“Mom I’m sorry I got snippy with you. That was wrong but I’m not gonna apologize for what I did with those photographers cuz I’m not sorry about that.”

 

 I see Justin laughing and shaking his head out the corner of my eye. I flip him off as well and roll my eyes at him while I walk into the kitchen.

 

“Anais I just don’t know what has gotten into you. I know your father and I raised you better than that!”

 

“Mom listen I can’t explain it to you so that you can even begin to understand where I am coming from. So how about this, we just stop talking about it cuz this conversation is going to stay the same.” I hear it coming.

 

“Fine Anais you go and be a little rebel all you want but know I don’t approve of it!” There it is I knew it was coming.

 

“Mom I gotta go. I love you and I’ll call you later.”

 

“Love you to bye.”

 

I sigh as I hang up the phone. I hate talking to her after she has seen pictures of me. I hate her being mad at me but I hate it even more when we argue. My mother doesn’t get it and I know she never will. So I should just leave it alone. I grab 2 bottles of water and head back into the living room.

 

“She saw the pictures in US weekly huh? Justin asked while taking the water I handed him.

 

“You know it. I think she buys the magazine just to see if I will actually not do it.” I say while sitting back in my chair.

 

Justin just laughed and sat back on the couch. I find myself getting back up and walking over to the couch just so I can lie against him and get some comfort. J always knows when I’m stressed about things. I lay my head against his shoulder and close my eyes.

 

“What’s the matter my snuggles bear?” He’s starting to rub my head and it’s driving me crazy.

 

“I just have some things on my mind that’s all.”

 

“So come on tell me what’s in that pretty little head of yours?” Damn it there goes that sweet side of him again.

 

“Just stuff ya know? Nothing major.” I say in hopes that he really will leave this alone.

 

“Is it the same stuff that was on your mind a few nights ago when you were at my house?” I knew it wasn’t gonna be this easy.

 

I try to play it off and still hope he lets it go. However this is Justin I am talking about and very few things are easy when it comes to Justin Timberlake. Luckily for me I hear the door open again and I know its Trace. Those are the only 2 that have keys to my place. He walks in and sits down in the chair I was occupying earlier.

  

“So what’s going on people?” Trace is so funny sometimes.

 

I think he gets the feeling when he has interrupted something but just really doesn’t care. I laugh as I get up to head back in the kitchen.

 

“Nothing, just talking about mom having a shit fit about the pictures in US Weekly. You want a bottle of water?” I ask while looking in the fridge.

 

“Got any coke?” Trace walks in the kitchen behind me.

 

I turn around and hand him the can while he leans up against the counter. He’s looking at me kinda strange and I can’t help but to wonder what he is thinking about. Then suddenly he gives me the Trace smirk, which usually means he has something to say and it has something to do with Justin or me.

 

“Just spit it out and stop laughing about it.” I finally say.

 

“What were you and J talking about before I walked in?” He’s giving me this knowing look.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that Trace?”

 

“I know J wanted to know something other wise he wouldn’t be looking so pissed that I had come in” He says while taking a drink of coke.

 

I sigh cuz I can I never just get out of a conversation with either one of these guys. I just roll my eyes and head back into the living room, Trace following behind laughing. He stands close to the hall that leads back to my front door.

 

“Look I’m gonna go cuz I can tell my presences is not welcomed at the moment.” Justin and I look at each strangely for a second.

 

“Trace what gives you that idea?” I ask

 

“You and J seriously need to talk cuz you guys have a lot of unresolved issues to deal with.” He laughs a little while leaving out the front door.

 

After Trace leaves Justin and I are left sitting on the couch looking at each other. Both of us quite for a few minutes and wondering what the other is thinking. Then after a long silence we both say what has been on our mind for the past few minutes. (In unison)

 

“What did you say to him?”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story