6 Months Later

   

Well as much as I would love to tell you that Justin and I talked after Trace left that night but really that was a no go. The furthest we got was finding out that neither one of us said a word to Trace about what happened that night. So now here I am in the middle of Justin’s backyard watching him and his new girlfriend laugh and giggle.

   

“You wish it was you don’t you?” Trace asked walking up behind me.

 

“Huh? What? Oh no I was just thinking about something that’s all. Noticing how happy he is.” I lie as I take my drink from Trace.

 

“Sure. If you want me to believe that I’ll go with it for your sake.” Trace laughed while we headed towards two chairs.

   

Trace and I have talked a lot lately. I found out that he knew about Justin and I having sex, without either one of us telling him. He walked in the house and heard us the night that it happened. He figured he shouldn’t be there so he left. You can imagine how shocked and embarrassed I was. Trace told me he thought we would be cute together and he thought Justin was defiantly into me. Boy were we both wrong!

  

I see Justin walking towards us while we continued our conversation. Honestly I’m wondering how the hell he got her to let go of him long enough to come and converse with us. Shit he looks fine in his shorts and wife beater.

   

“Hey guys you all having fun?” He asks in that way to happy tone.

 

“Yea it’s a cool party as always.” I answer even though I don’t mean it.

  

If you want the truth I would rather be anywhere in the world right now other than right here in Mr. Timberlake’s presences. Why did I have to fall for my best friend? How could I honestly think that one night of passion with him could have him think of me as more than a friend? I have had more than enough of this. I stand up while he and Trace are still talking.

  

“J I had a great time but I think I’m gonna head home.” I smile.

 

“What? Snuggles you can’t leave yet!” He says jumping up.

 

“Justin I’m tired. I really just wanna go home and sleep.” I say while reaching out to give Trace a hug.

   

Trace knows why I am really leaving. I have had enough of this acting as if I’m ok when I’m not. So I know you’re thinking why the hell didn’t you say anything to him? Well I really didn’t know how I could say Hey Justin I love you and I wanna be with you! Besides that he didn’t really seem as though he was interested. Justin feels the need to have to walk me to my car so I don’t argue with him about it.

   

“Snuggles are you ok?” He asks once we reach my car.

 

“Yes Justin I’m fine. Like I said I’m just tired." I say while laughing a little.

 

“Call me when you get home?” He asks while engulfing me in a hug.

 

“Yea you know I will.” I smile as I get into the car.

   

He stands there and watches me as I pull off. On the ride home I start thinking to myself that the one thing I didn’t want to happen did. I fell for my best friend. I know that as long as I am in love with him our friendship will never be the same. So as I make this 45-minute drive to my house the one thought that is plaguing my mind is….

 

YOU ARE SO CRAZY FOR FALLING FOR JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!

Chapter End Notes:

There is a sequel to this story that's done and I will be posting it soon as well. Hope you enjoied this one. Feedback is greatly appercatied!!!


Completed
Jbear is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Crazy also liked 454 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story