"Space is important babe..." he says as he tries to convince you that moving in together is not such a good idea. Yet here he is for the third morning in a row this week, getting out of your bed just because he wanted to sleep with you in his arms last night. You bought it the first few times and while you're not complaining, the bullshit excuse is getting old.



"Besides, I'm never at home anyway..."



Yeah...because you're always over here... You think to yourself as he continues his long winded excuse. He finally makes his way to the door in preparation to leave when you remember why you love it when he stays over. Hell, you practically forget your first name as he gives you the goodbye kiss of a lifetime-slow, sensual, and passionate as his lips play with yours and his tongue...well that thing has a mind of its own when he kisses you on the mouth (and in between your thighs).



"Bye baby," he coos as he walks out the door and hops into his monster truck Jeep.



Damn, you breathe out as he drives away. That man is TOO fine for his own good. You decide that a cold shower is the only way you're going to make it through the day as you make your way to your bathroom to start your morning. And while you're in the shower, you never hear him re-enter the house with the new key he had made for himself. You never hear him place the small box that he had hid in his car the night before-filled with some of his clothes, toiletries, and few pairs of shoes-next to your closet. Your sure as hell didn't hear him undress, creep into the bathroom and into the shower with you. But you for damn sure felt his big, strong and sexy hands wrap around your waist from behind and his thick, long, rock hard cock brushing against the small of your back.



"Baby, why is the water so cold?"



"What are you doing back in my house?"



You turn around in his arms as he gives you his infamous lopsided grin. This is what you've been wanting for the last two months-you, him, sharing a shower together, sharing your mornings together. But his lips knock you from your thoughts and back to reality.



"So, I've been thinking...can I be your roomie?" He says with a boyish smirk.



Oh so now his ass wants to move in. What ever happened to "space" and all that other bull?



"I'm not moving out of my place," he says reading your mind. "I've just been thinking about what you've been saying and I thought a box of some of my stuff would be the first step."



So he has been listening? You think to yourself. Hell for the last two months you thought you had been talking to wallpaper.



"Plus," he says, sucking on that spot on your neck that can make you come in no time flat, "I already got a key."



And that's when you realize you've got want you've wanted-you, him, the both of you sharing your morning together. And as he kisses his way down your neck, between the valley of your breasts, to your bellybutton, only to stop at the borderline, you realize you never answered his question.



"So this is why the water is so damn cold," he says, smiling against you, taking a lick of you like an ice cream cone.



Yeah, your mornings just got a hell of lot better.

Completed
SexualCoco is the author of 16 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Moving Day also liked 45 other stories.
This story is part of the series, JTPC POTD Series. The previous story in the series is Work Me Out. The next story in the series is After Hours at JT's.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: drabble