Story Notes:

Crazy Thoughts

 

nod

Author's Chapter Notes:
Re-posting, just cuz. Gonna finish this series soon.
"Jacob, get some help! She's asleep! Hurry!" Eric shouted to his brother as he carried his cousin's lifeless body to the couch.

Her lips were starting to lose color. Strayed and fading. He couldn't understand what had happened. He left a mere 10 minutes and found her passed out on the carpet without a pausible answer. Tears were stinging his sight as he sat, staring... waiting for him to come.

Why would she just up and do this? Confused. Everything was fine. She was happy. Least that remained the case all the while. It's all his fault. He should have NEVER left the house period. Something didn't seem right in the last 5 days. She seemed to herself a lot of the time. She was unhappy. If only he could've asked her what was wrong. God if only... Now she's slowly leaving him.

"Why? Why her? She's a good person. Nobody deserved to die. Not her. Don't take her. Take me. Take me for being the selfish asshole I am. FUCK!" he hugged her body close, crying heavily as he heard Jacob come with the paramedics and a stretcher bed. He picked her up, kissed her gently on her forhead, placing her on top of the portable bed. More tears came down his scared face, "Please GOD let her be ok! Do whatever you can. Bring her back! She CAN'T leave now!"

Eric was frantic now and his body was shaking. Spewing out demands like a mad man. He felt like dying now. Someone should just kill him. The pain was too much. Too real. Too FUCKING real. All of it was a blur now. She could actually be taken away from this Earth any moment. He felt weak beyond all feeling. Death was giggling it's hunger not too far away. There was nothing he could do but wait. Wait for her to die or live. There may never be another like her. Mariah Anderson may never smile her smile that makes you live to catch a small glimpse.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc