Mariah’s POV

I didn’t think of anything else. All I wanted was to soak in this moment and savor the feeling that he gave to me. I couldn’t tell if he knew if it was me but it was like it didn’t matter. He was mine now.

Nothing around me mattered. I channeled that girl who I held tightly inside of me and was finally doing what I was dying to do. It took me this long to figure it out, but it was better than never finding out.

His lips were softer than I imagined. I enjoyed the cloudy solitude that passed through them. I wanted to deepen the kiss, so I did, in the most gracious way I could manage.

My mind was on a one track race and my heart was trying to catch up. Smells of vanilla and old spice filled my senses as things started to unfold in rapid motions. I tasted ice cream and chocolate in his mouth. It was savory and made the feeling all the more sweeter.

Before I knew it, we were in the bedroom, clothes falling everywhere around us. Our lips haven’t left contact since I came inside. But I mentally kicked myself for crashing into so many things but it didn’t really matter to me. I knew what I wanted. I knew what was right in front of me and I didn’t want to share it with anyone else.

I lingered on until we both shed all our clothing. It was imminent. I knew my world will change and I welcomed it. Finally I was living by my means and not clouding my judgments with outlandish reasons. It felt refreshing. Knowing I had complete control of what I was doing. I didn’t care about anything else. The ramifications didn’t phase me. I had my head on straight. Enjoying how he felt pressed against me.

I could feel everything. I mean everything. I had this shiver running down my spine again. But it wasn’t from being nervous. I was so relaxed I didn’t know if I was in a fantasy land or this was it. It had to be a bit of both. Who cares?

I didn’t want to be alone tonight. I had all this planned out way before but I didn’t have enough strength to stand up for what I wanted. Now, things were different. Well, for this moment they were.

It’s been a while since I’ve done this, but I remember how it goes. It seems as if he was stumbling himself. It was quite funny. Seeing him a little confused but he pulled it together. I knew he would.

Damn, I felt this rush when he touched my clit. All of my energy transferred there. He started plunging his fingers in and out of me rhythmically. I bucked against his motion. My eyes rolling into the back of my head as the intense power took over my senses. I was reeling from the excitement and omnipotent atmosphere that surrounded us.

He wasn’t saying anything. He didn’t have to. For once, it was all do not talk. Advice that most of the world fail to comply. I felt his fingers go deeper this time. He added three forcing my head to arch back as I clung to the rest of his body.

What I was feeling was magic. Something out of a show. When I came, the finale was here. I shivered uncontrollably and he barely touched me.

But I knew it was far from over. Things just started and I felt like things were only going to get better. But I was still getting over my high. He changed positions, like someone in a porno, only minus the bad acting and the elevator music.

I can’t describe what was happening. It had been so long since I felt this taken care of. And I wasn’t admitting that to sound corny or too sentimental.

For the first time, I felt as if I might cry. For other reasons. The was truth here. And this truth was the best thing that happened to me. Cry because no one has ever treated me like this. Acknowledged and now. Conjuring up an unknown presence that you never thought you could allow yourself to know.

I was crying now. For me, it was soothing because I knew I wasn’t hurt. He was moving very slow. Gently and careful, I wanted to urge him to go deeper. I wanted to really remember this night. All that comes with it. Knowing I wasn’t going to huddle in a corner, weeping til I bled my eyes out.

He wiped my tear away and kissed the corner of my eye. It was like out of a beach reading novel. Only this wasn’t contrived. It was as real as real can be.

I hugged him tight, begging him with my body to go deeper. Slowly, eventually, he obliged. I moaned so loud I thought the walls would crumble around me. My mouth was covered quickly with his.

I was nearly out of breath. I was nearly close. He didn’t ask me, he could just sense I was there. My walls flinched as I released. My entire body shook and I was on fire. It was too much. I was hot and cold at the same time.

At that moment I was tired. Drained. Needed. Dazed but not confused. I was on a high. I was sore but I wasn’t worried. I was so still, lay there  numb. Stiffening to the point where my eyes where the only thing I could willingly move. Everything had happened so fast. Like the feeling you get when you drink an ice cold shake super fast.

His breath was ragged as well. The sweat and perspiration dripped onto the comforter. He was still inside me and it would be extremely painful to pull fast.

“Josh?” I caught my breath.

Why the fuck did I speak?

He kissed me in middle of my forehead. His lips staying there a couple seconds longer. They were dipping down, kissing his way to my lips. He captured them in one swift action. Sucking, nibbling, we were panting. It was amazing. My senses were on overdrive. I regained my consciousness despite my sedated pose.

He kisses trail down my neck, covering every spot in sight. He pulled out of my slowly. It still hurt but not as bad as I thought. I could barely think though. The feeling was incredible.

What did I do? I wasn’t tied down anymore. I wasn’t a prisoner to anyone’s mercy. The shackles were off and I was free. I looked at him as he lay close to me. I sat up in bed, the sheets pulled over my bare breasts as I leaned my back against the head of the bed.

I was spacing out. I knew I wasn’t confused. No more would I feel so lost my life would be a waste. My world changed. I was helpless. Being around him made me vulnerable. I needed this feeling to last and last. I licked my lips, closing my eyes in the moment. Our breathing was the only thing that was taking place. It was melodic. I was falling for the sounds of his breathing. I knew I was the cause of it and I was happy.

I smiled and hung my head down. I shook my head, still couldn’t believe I was following my heart. Nothing about this indicated a mistake.

2 days. Just 2 days ago he was a faceless name. It was hard for me to ignore this. Lord knows it was my calling.

I smoothed my damp tendrils back, relishing in what happened just now. I felt grateful. I was tired, but it was a wild ride.

I tucked myself back inside the bed. I turned to my side, gazing upon his features. My stare traces the contours and every cut and corner of his face. I pulled myself closer to him. He wasn’t looking at me just yet but I didn’t care. I knew he knew I was there. I was his just like he was mine.

The back of my hand caressed his cheek, wiping at access sweat on the side. He took my hand to my surprise, kissing my knuckles individually. His lips were like a magnet on my hand.

I took back my hand, replacing it with a kiss. This one was different though. I laced my fingers with his as I deepened the kiss so slightly. I wasn’t acting like a wild child, my movements were innocent and much more pure. I kissed him with a passion and pulled back, staring into his eyes. It was me, I wasn’t afraid anymore.

“I love you.”



Josh’s POV

I sat up a little, laying in those words. The words just now uttered that changed everything for me. They were my words. But she said them first. But it didn’t matter, she only beat me to it.

“You stole my line.” I smiled inside and out.

She hung her head on my chest. She didn’t need to say anymore. People over complicate things with too many words. I felt her smile under me. I hugged her so tight against me. I never wanted to let her out of my site now.

“I love you, Mariah.” If she didn’t get it by now.

That had to be the first time I said that to anyone.

“I know. Imagine if we didn’t get to this place? I would probably be dead already and god knows what would happen to you. Thinking about it is bad enough.”

She looked up at me. I wish I had the power to take away her frown. I pulled her sweaty hair behind her ears. “There’s no reason to worry. Things aren’t going to be perfect but I can promise you, nothing bad will happen to me.”

She nodded, “I hope so.”

Mariah had this habit worrying to the point that would border on paranoia. I would hate to admit that to her directly because I didn’t want to get that deeply into it. Plus, we both have suffered through a lot this past week.

I cradle her in my arms. She cradles back a little more edgier than before. I couldn’t blame her. Being alone is what got us to our breaking point. Especially when no one gives you a chance.

You never know what the world is looking for. You know how they say never say never? I’m saying never. The world being as fickle crowd as is, its hard to believe you know what’s going to happen the next day and or the one that follows.

All I can do for now is just be with her. Follow her every move. I won’t say its going to be easy. Sometimes, I’m not going to know what she’s thinking.

I wish, if anything else, I could know.

But now, all I could do was lie here, while slowly regaining back my senses. I knew the whole time it was her. I opened the door and all I could see were lips over mine and my eyes were closed. Lips of this angel I could erase from my thoughts even for a whole 5 hours.

I had this overwhelming feeling that everything was evolving so fast. That’s what you’re thinking too. It was all just one big dream. Is this what it is? Is she a ghost? Arriving like something out of a Passions episode; minus the terrible storylines.

But was I hallucinating? I wish I can be sure. I want this to be real. Its so easy that all of this could have happened in another world. But whatever the reason, I surely hope its not short.

I can only take enough hurt for so long.

I have to clear these ideas. Contaminating my brain while I bask in this golden warmth before me. Maybe if I get up and take a shower or something, I could lesson these thoughts. I don’t know, I’ll find what she wants to do first.

I kissed the top of her head, letting out a rugged sigh, “How are you feeling?”

I heard her grumbling, like a baby. I pressed her against my chest a little harder. She silently breathed out and responded with, “Happy, a little tired. But I guess its really been a while since this happened, so its normal to feel a little sore.”

I immediately lifted the sheet and found tiny spots of blood near her vagina. She couldn't be a virgin. Was I her first? Shit. Fuck. I instantly got up and carried her to the bathroom, placing her fragile body in the bath. I filled it with hot bubbles. I plugged up the drain as I watched the water fill up.

I finally looked at her. She was looking around almost like a baby having her first bath. I had to smile at her mannerisms. She needed to get cleaned up. Had I known how long its been, I never would have moved as fast as I did while I was inside her. Her brown eyes were growing big and I was worried.

She winced at the hotness, my face creased up as I tried to mask the hot water and mixed it with some cold. Her face was neutral and I let out the breath I was holding.

“Are you OK?”

She was sitting in the same spot I placed her in. Neither leaning back, nor moving a muscle. She could have an infection so I was wondering since I couldn’t read her mind for the life of me.

She nodded quickly, “I am. It wasn’t that bad. I knew you wouldn’t hurt me. Its OK, Josh. I only wish you were my first.”

Not a virgin. Had I known, I wouldn't have allowed so much to happen. But I had a feeling it wasn’t that simple. I still  took her word for it. I know I was too rough. Being sucked into that much passion, I barely had much control over my actions. I don’t wanna say it was her fault but she ignited the flame.

Just that one kiss. One kiss alone sealed all this.

“I don’t want to let you out of my sight. Things are a little different now. I just hope it only gets better.”

I concluded with joining her in the tub.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: jc