Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING: This story is about rape. It's a very sensitive subject that is rarely talked about or seen through a victims eyes. Please be aware that it may be a bit strong in language and detail.

Stefani Anderson sighed heavily as she opened up the white door to her parents' home. The house was dark as she stumbled into the living with a million grocery bags in her small hands.

"Pat!" she called to her brother as she flicked on a lamp and switched off the television he had left on. "Patrick! C'mon, help me with the groceries." Stefani rolled her eyes and groaned when all she heard was silence in response before placing the load of groceries onto the granite counter top of the island. Tossing her car keys aside and placing her cell phone by the sink, she turned to put away the groceries.

"Milk, eggs, cheese. . ." she mumbled as she listed off the items as she put them away, "Pizza, chicken, chips, Pat's cookies. . ." After five minutes, she successfully completed her task and a satisfied smile spread across her face as she walked over to the answer machine that was flashing its red light. She pressed play and leaned against the counter.

"Hey, Stef, it's mom," Stefani smiled softly. Her mother always introduced herself as though Stefani wouldn't recognize her voice after twenty-one years. "I'm just calling to check up on you guys. Just four more days before your father and I are home. I love you guys so much. Try and tame Pat for me. Patrick, if this is you, I didn't mean that." Stefani laughed as the message ended.

"Stef, where the hell are you?" That would be the voice of Keshon, Stefani's best friend. "I've been calling you, like, all day. I know you're working, but, damn it, I'm more important. Call me, aight? Love ya." Message three came streaming through the speaker next.

"Hey, Mr. and Mrs. Anderson." Stefani smiled at Justin's voice, her other best friend, as Keshon puts it. "I hope you two are doing well. Pat, what's up, lil' man? I know, you're not little. Oh, and, Stef, call me. You know you want to. Bye."

"Ah, no more pointless messages," Stefani said as the messages came to an end. She deleted them all and turned to get a glass of juice before a thump upstairs caught her attention. "Patrick?" Stefani made her way up the back stairs in the kitchen and called out to her brother once more. She rolled her eyes when she saw the light in his room switch off. He had always been like this, hiding and trying to scare her.

"This is getting old, Pat," she said as she finally reached the top of the stairs. "You'd think a sixteen year old would get over this." she mumbled glumly as she trailed up the hall to his room. She was halfway there when she heard a sneaker squeak up towards her parents' room. Her heart jumped for a second before she rationalized that Patrick must've skipped through the door that connected his room to their parents.

"You're not slick, idiot," she said as she swung her parents' door open only to find it empty and untouched, just the way they left before their trip to Hawaii to celebrate their anniversary. With a groan, she turned back towards his room and began to angrily stomp up the hall. "All right, now I'm gonna beat your ass." She angrily pushed his door open and surveyed his room. It was dark and empty until she switched on the light. "Pat?" She knelt down and looked under his bed. "Where are you, man?" She felt a draft from her spot on the floor and looked up. Stefani stood and was walking over to shut his open window when her sneaker clad foot landed on something crunchy. She looked downward and saw shards of glass scattered all over the floor from the window she now saw was broken as a wind blew the curtains aside.

Her began to beat twenty times faster than before as she slowly began to back out of the room. When the tree below his window brushed against the house, she turned to run, but screamed instead.

"Shhh. . ." Stefani stood, paralyzed by the strange man standing in front of her. She screamed again and made a beeline for the side door that connected to her parents' room. As she made her way through, a hand from out of nowhere clamped over her mouth. She bit down without a second thought and the person it belonged to groaned as she continued to run blindly through the dark hall. Before she could reach the stairs, the stranger from her brother's room emerged from thin air and blocked her path. His face was hidden behind a ski mask and he narrowed his eyes, feasting them on his prey. Stefani turned, ready to run back into her parents' room, but there was another man standing in the doorway, rubbing his hand. There were two and she was trapped.

"Please," she began to plead with tears filling her large brown eyes, "You can take whatever you want, but. . . don't hurt me." Helpless was an understatement for what she was feeling, but that was the only word that stood out in her mind as the men exchanged looks.

"Okay," the man by her brother's room said, "We won't hurt you." Stefani glanced behind her before facing the man in front again. She didn't trust them. Something in his voice seemed to be laced with sarcasm.

"Yeah," the man in her parents' room spoke up, "We'll just hurt parts of you." Stefani's eyes frantically searched around her for some escape. With a man in front of her and another behind her, those options were closed. But then she looked to her left and spotted the railing. If she jumped over it, she could break a leg, but make it out the back door. She decided that a broken leg would probably be better than what the two men were planning on doing to her, so she paused and looked at them both quickly before making a short run towards it. She closed her eyes and lept, but the grip on her ankle pulled her off course, literally, and caused her to hit her chin on the banister. Stefani whimpered as the collision caused her to bite down on her tongue. It took her a moment to realize that she was being lifted from the floor by her ankles and wrists.

Stefani violently lashed out, trying to kick and screaming until she was out of breathe. Tears ran down her face as she saw them moving towards her bedroom.

"Yo, do you wanna die, bitch?!" The man holding her wrists asked maliciously as he hovered over her face. She whimpered out a 'no' and cried hysterically.

"Please. . . please don't do this." The men seemed unfazed by her pleas as they carelessly tossed her onto her full size canopy bed.

"How do you want her?" one of the men asked.

"She looks like she has a good ass," the other commented, "I think I'll take it from there." Stefani could not believe her ears and refused to allow this to happen. She jumped up from the bed and made an attempt to head out of the door. The man who had was holding her wrist grabbed her frailing arm and yanked her to the floor, pinning her down to the ground.

"I like 'em strong," he chuckled before Stefani gathered all her strength and shoved his face back. He fought against her and won within five seconds. His large hand gripped her neck, ripping the air right from her throat. "Don't fuck with me!"

"Put her on the bed," the other man demanded. He quickly obliged, lifting her up from the ground, still holding her neck loosely, and throwing her onto the bed stomach first. Stefani tried to turn, but one of the men held the back of her neck down. She began to scream the moment she felt one of their hands pulling at her sweat pants. She started to kick, feeling her feet hit them a few times.

"If you don't stop kickin' and shut the fuck up," one of them began to yell, "I'm gonna blow your fuckin' brains out." Though her tears blurred her vision, Stefani could feel the cold metal of a gun pressing on her left temple. Her cries quieted, but she whimpered when she felt the crotch of one of the men pressed against her rear, their erection clearly evident.

"I can give you money," Stefani offered, "We have money. I can show you where it is if you don't do this. Please, don't."

"I've never met a whore that pays their clients before," one of them. It sounded like it was coming from the right, but she couldn't turn to look. The one behind her laughed.

"Help me get these off of her," the one behind her said, referring to her sweat pants as he began to tug at them. Stefani began to wingle around wildly and the man behind her groaned, "Oh, I like that." he chuckled. Stefani ignored his statement and continued to move around wildly before the other man grabbed hold of her ankles. With his free hand, the one behind her pulled down her pants and panties.

"No!" Stefani cried, "No, stop!" They only laughed before the man behind her leaned down to her ear.

"I haven't even started yet, sweetheart." Without warning, he rammed himself inside of her. Stefani groaned in pain as he violently ripped through her. She could feel blood trickling down her thighs and the other man laughed.

"I think we've got ourselves a virgin," he laughed, "Well, we did." Stefani held in her screams as he continued to mercilessly pump inside of her.

"Oh, she's getting wet," the man chuckled, "I think she likes it." Stefani's body ached as he moved faster. She cried out in pain and they shared a laugh at her expense.

“You like that, girl?” the other asked. Stefani didn’t answer. She whimpered in pain instead. “I asked you a question!” He gripped her hair and she yelped. She felt his gun pressed to her ear and her heart broke as she spoke.

“I like it,” she said softly. He pressed the gun harder to her head.

“Louder,” he demanded as the man behind her moved faster and harder into her.

“I like it!” she shouted as best she could. Within seconds, she felt the burn of the other’s man ejaculation and her stomach churned. Before she could even hold it, vomit spewed from her mouth and onto her bed.

“Guess you were too much for her,” the man with the gun laughed with the other. “My turn.” Once again, he gripped her hair, pulling her from the bed and up. Stefani fell to the ground when a sharp pain shot up from inbetween her legs and into her stomach.

“Stand up!” The other man demanded as he zipped up his pants.

“I can’t,” Stefani whispered.

“It’s okay,” the man with the gun comforted condescendingly, “You on your knees works for me too.” He quickly undid his pants, allowing them to fall to his ankles. “Suck it, bitch.” Stefani stared at his semi-erected self and shook her head.

“No,” she stated defiantely. The man scoffed.

“So, he can get some pussy, but I can’t get my dick sucked?” he asked in disbelief. He looked over at his companion briefly before striking Stefani with the handle of his gun. She screamed and held her jaw as the taste of her own blood salted her mouth. “I told you to stop fuckin’ with me.”

“My jaw. . .” she whimpered with a fresh set of tears.

“’My jaw. . .’” he mocked, “My cock, bitch.” He grabbed her hair and placed her in front of his penis, “Don’t try anything either.” He pressed his gun to her head to emphasize his point and Stefani cried as she took hold of him and placed his head into her mouth. She pulled back instantly wiped her mouth.

“I can’t.”

“You can,” the man argued, shoving himself into her mouth, “And you will.” He held her head in place with his free hand and pushed it forward, forcing her to deep throat him. She let out a choking noise and pushed him back when she felt her stomach churn again. She vomitted on the floor and coughed.

“I can’t. . .” she whimpered, “I don’t. . . I don’t know how.”

“Learn,” he said coldly, forcing himself back into her mouth. She attempted to ‘try’ for ten minutes and had thrown up half a dozen times before he finally gave up. He told her companion the smell of her vomit had been too much and they dragged her out of her room into her brother’s.

“Strip,” the one without the gun demanded. Stefani did as told and tiredly stood on display for the two men. The man without the gun walked over to her and shoved her back onto the bed. He held her down by her neck and Stefani began to cry again.

“Please. . . stop.” She no longer had the energy to fight them.

“Shhh. . .” he whispered as he began to fondle her breast. He gestured for his friend to join him and they both began to fondle her breast, kiss her neck and forcefully spread her legs to fondle her most private area. They took advantage of her weak state in the worst ways possible. They had taken turns having sex with her, fondling her, calling her names. Stefani had prayed everytime they raped her until she lost count of her attacks and lost faith in all her unanswered prayers.

It felt like forever before the men seemingly gotten bored with her listless body and got dressed. Stefani remained on the bed, bringing her legs up to her chest even though it hurt to do so.

“Thanks,” the man with the gun laughed as he walked over to her, caressing her cheek. Stefani slapped his hand away and glared at him.

“Fuck you.”

“Been there, done that,” he responded nonchalantly. He looked as though he would walk away, but he turned around quickly. Stefani flinched, expecting a hit of some sort. She only heard laughter before her hair was pulled. She stumbled from the bed and onto the floor, landing on her knees. The man with the gun pressed it to her forehead as he knelt down to her level. Stefani closed her eyes and he tapped the gun on her head for her attention. Her eyes opened narrowly and he slowly began to remove his mask. In the darkness of the room she could only make out his profile, and sharp cheek bones. She shivered as he moved his face forward until their noses were practically touching. Now she could see the cold stare of his blue, almond shaped eyes, thin lips, and the stubble covering his jaw. His hand ran over her swollen face and she hissed.

“Remember this face, sweetheart,” he whispered eerily before standing up and holding the gun to the center of her forehead. Stefani looked up at him one last time before closing her eyes, waiting for the shot. “Bang!” She jumped and they laughed as he pulled the trigger and nothing came out.

“Wha-” Her sentence was cut short the moment he picked her up by her shoulders and pushed her roughly onto the glass covered floor by the window. She whimpered as she felt the small shards cutting into her skin. The man with the gun hovered over her and smiled before hitting her in the temple. For a moment her vision became hazy, her mind swarming with visions of her attackers, before her eyes rolled behind her head and everything black.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story