Mariah’s POV

I opened my sandwich taking a big bite off the side. I loved hot sandwiches. I missed how salty they were and the best part was the cheese. I guess I must have made a lot of noise, he started giving me one of those looks. I made the "oops" face and blushed, placing the sandwich down and grabbed a napkin dabbing at my mouth.

"Sorry. I used to eat these all the time growing up here. Almost forgot how good they were." I took a sip of my mountain dew.

He dove into his, just like most guys, talked with his mouth full. It was super cute.

"Yeah, back in DC, we always had these kinds of foods. We even had them for breakfast."

"Liar."

"OK, not always. It was just a quick fix back then. But it was a good time. I had a lot fun in DC."

I assumed, taking another heaping bite, "You were popular?"

Josh took a swing of his cherry coke and wiped his lips with a napkin, "No, well I have some friends. Like a handful of them. Only a couple stuck with me. I wasn't like the guy on campus. What about you?"

I stuck out my tongue and downed the rest of my lemonade, "I despised those girls, are you kidding? I was lucky if anyone knew my name. Usually it was principals. But that's only because I didn't talk."

"Didn't talk?"

"Yeah, I failed most of high school and middle school. People didn't understand me back than. The teachers would say I was distracted and I wouldn't speak in class. Everyone said I had ADD or something. I think it’s a joke. I didn't talk because it was a waste every time I did. That was it." I finished the last of my sub and cleaned up the trash.

I stood up, dumped my trash, and came back next to him on the blanket. "That was really good. Thank you Josh."

He finished his portion right after me, "I'm glad. I forget how simple things can be. I was really worried I was going to get a door slammed in my face earlier."

"You had reason to worry. But I'm just going to say, I'd rather not go too into that. I'm having an OK night so far." I tossed my empty bottle it from where I was sitting into the trash bin.

"Nice shot." He winked.

"Thanks. I was always good at that. But I hated basketball. I wasn't tall or skinny enough."

He situated himself on the blanket and laid his head on his folded arms. "Would have been a sexy sight to see you play ball. Even if you did suck; all that bending down and stuff."

"Yeah, that's appropriate. I'd be like the only midget on the court, people jumping over my head and shit. Very comical."

We had our little giggle fit. I’ll admit, it wasn't one of my best jokes but the visual image of me playing ball was just wrong. Reminded me of the days in junior high when they were picking teams. All the tall and popular girls always passed on me. Ew, not a good memory.

I mimicked his position only I was on my elbows, "Do you think about marriage?"

He smirked, "Not lately. I'm young. My parents were married young; why? Are you thinking about it?"

"I don't think about the good things that come with it. Look at my parents, my dad is a swinger, my mom sees men on the side. Why get married? Why bother when all you really want to do is be miserable?"

"I don't know the answer to that. If I had my choice, not that getting married is a bad idea, wouldn't you just want to be with one person? Marriage can too be heavy."

"How do you know that? Have you been married?"

He refused to look at me. Uh oh, I shouldn't have asked. Maybe this was a bad subject.

I was being a nervous ass now, "So, when do you want to leave? It's getting kind of late."

"I was close to it..." He cleared his throat, back still turned away, "It was a while ago. I was 22 and she was a lot older than me. I don't know, thinking about it again just makes me -- I was so sure of everything until she realized she wasn't ready. She was the first girl I really loved."

Honestly, I couldn't listen to this any longer. Another other reason to add to the list of why marriage fucks up things. I'm safer when I'm by myself.

I stood up slowly, dusting away any dirt or grass on my clothes, "Josh, I-I wanna go back."

He turned around and got up a little too fast, "What? Why?"

I shook my head, picking up the blanket, "No, it’s not what you think. I just think I should get back home. I wanna be back before Dina gets back. What time is it?"

He took the blanket from my hold and placed it into the back of car, "I don't know, close to 11pm I think. When is she coming back?"

"About that time. But she's not home now. I just need to talk to her when she comes back." This was also my only way to not think about marriage and Josh.

"OK, I can stay until she gets back. I don't have a place here anyway." Damn it. I'd forgotten he came here with nothing.

"There's a guest room Dina uses when her friends stay over. I don't think she's drinking tonight so it'll be fine."

He sighed for at least 5 full seconds, "OK, but what if one of her friends comes over? Just a thought."

I climbed into the car and buckled my seatbelt as did he, "Tonight of all times? She was just going to dinner. She doesn't club like most people her age. Besides, hardly anyone stays at the house but us."

He started the car and did a U-Turn out of sawmill. "OK, let me try again, would it be a bad thing if we shared a bed if one of her friends comes and stays?"

"Yes."

"OK, I get that it'll be weird but why are you snapping at me?" He's right, I was.

I have good reason to. But I won't talk about this anymore.

"We have a couch, Josh. Don't worry, you won't be desolate.”

"I'm missing something here. What did I say to make you this mad at me now?"

I switched on the radio, turning the volume to the medium level. "I'm not mad. Just can you leave this alone?"

He switched off the radio, "You are and if you don't want to tell me, I'm not going to force you. I can't play this silent game with you much longer. I won't even talk to you tonight."

"Good. I'm not playing a game. Nothing is wrong with me. The problem with you is you always think I'm mad at something and I'm sick of it." I switched the radio back on, this time turning the dial up higher.

He said nothing. I got him here. Every muscle in his body tightened and I know it was killing him to keep quiet. This is another trust test. Could he be true to his word?

He turned the dial down on the radio, it was kind of loud. He was right, but now that he wasn't talking to me, this was going to be hard for me too.

I smiled, a plan forming. I know what to do, "Pull over now."

I didn't yell it; I said it in a very Eleanor Audley way. With control, precise, and I knew what I wanted. I had an idea for a true test. I just had to vent this frustration some way. This was the only way.


Josh's POV

I don't know why I did it, but I listened to her and kept my mouth sewed shut. As soon as I pulled over to the side and turned off the engine, I barely got a chance to look at her as she reached for my pants, zipping it down, and pulled out my hard cock.

God damn it. She pumped me a couple of times before she took me in her mouth, sucking me like nothing else mattered. Shit, how was I going to keep quiet without enjoying this? Maybe she was testing me because she knows I won't talk to her. Damn her mouth. Fuck, little moans escaped my lips, and I knew I was going to crack soon. She took me in again, this time even deeper than before, sucking and licking on the tip. She was kissing all around and up and down until she deep throated once again. Man, this was, I couldn't describe the feeling.

Did she know how good she was? Neither of us was saying anything and it was just great, only I wanted to tell her how great this feels and she knew exactly how to do it. Just when I wanted to break my silence, she matched me with something new.

Man, I was dying. She was killing me and I just had to lean back, bite my lip, and moan like crazy.

The build up was already too fucking much. She knew me. She knew this and how to do it. She took me in hard, so deep this time.

OK, she owns me now, "Yeah, oh yeah! Yes."

I came so hard and she took all of it in her mouth, swallowing what I gave. She put everything as she found it away and zipped me up.

I couldn't believe what just happened and the way she was acting.

Oh no you don't! There's no way she's going to fuck around now. I just sat through such an erotic scene and she bails on me? Fuck no.

Well, she's not getting away this time. If she wants it this way, I can compete just as well as her.

She pulled down the mirror, checking herself and very calmly ignoring me. "You talked. You weren't supposed to talk."

"Its a little hard to not say anything with my dick in your mouth. What did you think was gonna happen?" I just wanted to fuck her right there even if she was just playing with me.

"That's not my problem, Josh. You said you wouldn't talk and then you lied. I just don't know about you anymore."

Oh man, I was so angry as I could do was stare at her body, how she moved, just teasing me. I fucking hated it but it made my dick stand up again.

"You're not getting away with this. There's no way you could do this to me and just act like a fucking tease. No fucking way."

"Josh, get over yourself. I didn't do it to tease you. I didn't do it for you. I did it for me."

Another lie, she blinked, "Than, why'd you swallow my cum?"

"Fuck you. I didn't do that."

"Uh, yeah ya did. You're fucking liar yourself and you need to get what's coming for you. As soon as we get back; you'll pay, I swear."

She giggled and closed the mirror, finally looking at me with a playful grin, "Baby, don't swear. Whatever you say, I don't believe anymore."

"Whatever honey, just wait and you'll get what I'm about to give you." I turned on the engine and pulled back into the road, speeding at high speeds.

Thank god the place was so close. I don't know how much longer I could hold out on this. Everything I could think of I was going to do to her. But I didn't want it do it in the car. I wanted to remember this. I had to wait until I got there.

"You'll talk Josh. You won't do anything to me. You're such a liar and a fucking idiot sometimes. Fucking hot idiot, but yeah, still a moron."

"Just wait, princess. I mean it.”

I was going so fast I almost couldn't concentrate but I had her on my mind. She thinks she's so clever. That's what she thinks. She's be begging me at the end of all this.

We were there, I made it. I did everything at rapid speed but she got out before I could get the chance to grab her.

"Looks like you're gonna have to catch me first." She blew me a kiss and slammed the door, running into the house.

You bet your sweet ass I was hot on her trail.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral love hospital