Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok here is jen's part :)
Chapter 9 (part 2).

Jennifer.


"Sorry," I mumbled and turned my face slightly away a moment later and he shook his head with a smile.

"It's okay," he said and grabbed the white towel that was on the towel rack beside the shower. "I should have closed the door."

"Well..." I stuttered and covered up my eyes as well. "I'm gonna wake up Sara."

"Ok," he nodded and watched as I hurriedly stepped out of the room and closed the door tightly behind me.

As soon as I closed the door I felt so embarrassed. I walked over to Sara to wake her up noticing that this was the second time she slept through the whole night and I hoped this became a pattern.

"Sar-Sar," I said and rubbed her stomach as I started to pick her up. I walked into the closet with a wailing Sara, as she wasn't pleased that she was awoken from her beauty sleep. I picked out a onesie and her pink footies. "Sara sweetie you need to calm down."

"Do you need me to bring her a bottle?" Justin asked as he walked into the closet with just a towel around his waist.

"Umm...could you..." I said and watched him come behind me to grab his William Rast black polo shirt and jeans. He was so close I felt his breath on the back of my neck. I moved so I could go and give Sara her bath.

"Hey munchkin," Justin grinned leaning down and to kiss Sara's nose.

"Say good morning Sara," I said smiling and looking up at Justin who shook his head happily.

"Ok, I'll be back in a bit," he told me and I nodded. Sara finally calmed down I walked into the bathroom to turn on the water.

I reached back over into the closet to get her bathing tub and laid it in the tub. I grabbed a towel from the towel rack and laid it on the counter and laid Sara on top of it.

"Why are you giving me such a hard time this morning? Huh Sara?" I asked her as I took off her mittens and unbuttoned her pajamas, one limb at a time and slipped her out of her diaper. Sara became fussy when the cool air hit her skin and I put on my terry cloth robe so I wouldn't get water on myself before placing her in the warm tub. I lathered her body with soap and grabbed a small cloth to wash her body.

"Sara this morning has been so crazy I can't imagine what the rest of the day would be like," I continued to talk to her and Sara just looked at me like I'd lost my mind. "Wait till you grow up you will understand."

"Good morning Jen." I looked up to see Kia leaning against the door frame.

"Hey girl sleep well?" I asked, Kia had been staying with us since the accident, as she didn't feel comfortable staying at her place alone.

"Yeah..." Kia said and I could tell something was wrong in her voice.

"Kia,what's up?" I wanted to know.

"How do you know something's up?" she asked back and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Kia, you're like my sister. I know when something is wrong," I said continuing to bathe Sara noticing her belly button had finally healed. "Can you hand me that towel on the counter?" Kia reached over to grab the folded towel and handed it to me.

"So, I stayed at Trace's place last night," she began and I nodded. I wasn't suprised, she mentioned that they were getting serious. I placed the towel over my shoulder and pulled Sara out of the tub and laid her on my shoulder as I grabbed her hooded towel and put it on her.

"Did you sleep with him?" I asked letting the water out of the tub and getting up from the floor, I decided to just come out with it.

"Wow Jen you just cam out with it huh? But um yeah I did," she said looking down at her shoes. I walked out of the bathroom to the changing table not saying anything. I placed Sara on the table and dried her down and lathered her with lotion, baby powder and put her diaper on. I continued getting her ready. "Jen say something?" Before I could say something Justin walked in with her bottle.

"Jen, here's Sara's bottle..." Justin said but stopped as soon as he saw Kia and became quiet, I could tell that their was some tension between them. "Hi Kia I didn't see you come in have a rough night?"

"You know what Justin? How bout you just kiss my ass..." Kia said getting in Justin's face.

"Y'all, please let's not argue. It's too early and I'm feeling so much better. I don't need you two going at it with each other," I said getting really annoyed with their bickering and Justin nodded.

"Sorry Jen...Look I have to head out but I should be back in a half hour," Justin said handing me Sara's bottle.

"Okay," I replied and he leaned in and kissed me on the lips and kissed Sara's forehead before walking out not saying anything to Kia.

"What was that?" Kia asked, appalled at what she just saw.

"What was what?" I asked.

"That kiss. You told me that he only kissed you once," she said.

"He did," I lied.

"Yeah but that kiss looked too comfortable," Kia pointed out moving to the bed to sit down. I picked Sara up and went over to the couch to feed her.

"So, you slept with Trace huh?" I asked with a smirk trying to put the focus back on her.

"Yeah." I saw a smile creep up on her lips.

"For how long?" I asked.

"Jen what's with the 3rd degree?" she wanted to know and I shrugged.

"You started it," I said rubbing Sara's back.

"Right after the accident," she replied. I just nodded my head and put my attention back on Sara as she finished the last of her bottle. "But back to you. How long has Justin been kissing you?"

"It's nothing, just a peck on the lips now and then, no tongue," I said truthfully. I patted Sara on her back to reveal a loud burp.

"Wow she sounds just like Crystal," Kia said and
we laughed.

"She does," I replied and Kia looked at me.

"Do you want me to take her so you can get ready?" she asked and I nodded handing Sara over to her. Sara squirmed but didn't fuss much as Kia took her. "I'll see you down stairs ok?"

"Ok," I replied and watched Kia leave the room with Sara.


After talking to Kia I took a quick shower and I slipped into my chocolate velour zip up hoodie and matching pants. When I walked into the kitchen a few minutes later Lynn was at the stove cooking what looked liked eggs, while Julia, Kia, and Tiny were siting at the table eating.

"Hey everybody," I said walking over to the table hugging Tiny from the side.

"Hey Jennifer you look a lot better this morning," Lynn said coming over to give me a hug.

"Thanks I feel a lot better," I said hugging her back. "Where's momma?"

"She's in the den with Sara, would you like something to eat?" Lynn asked walking to the stove.

"Sure, I'll just go eat it in the den," I said following her to the stove. "Tiny I thought Justin was going out. Why are you here eating up our food?"

"He told me he didn't need me. But I smelt the bacon and I decided to stay," Tiny replied causing everyone to laugh.

"Well don't let me stop you," I said with a smile and taking the freshly prepared plate from Lynn before walking into the den. "Hey momma." I sat down on the couch in front of the T.V, next to momma.

"Hey baby, how you feeling?" she asked rubbing my thigh.

"I'm fine," I said picking and eating my eggs.

"It's good to see you eating again," she said with a smile and I nodded. As soon as we got home from the hospital I went into a deep depression for three days, not eating and crying around the clock only at times when Justin would bring Sara into the bedroom my tears would dry up immediately.

"If it wasn't for the Lord, Justin and Sara I don't know if I would have made it," I said looking at Judge Judy on T.V

"Sweetie you did and I'm so proud of you," momma said and I smiled at her.

"Thanks," I said as the door bell rang.

"I got it!" I heard Kia yell and a few moments later she entered the den with a huge boquet of white lilies and red roses. "Jenny! you have a delivery."

"Oh my goodness more flowers," I said blushing, while in the hospital I received a lot of get well cards and flowers from various people, some celebrities, my label and close friends.

"Looks like it," Kia said handing me the flowers. I put my plate on the floor and took the flowers from Kia and put them in my lap.

"Those are so beautiful," Lynn said walking into the room.

"Who are they from?" momma asked.

"Let's see," I said and looked at the card and a huge smile spread across my face. "They're from my hubby."

Jen, These are just... well just because. Hope they made you smile. Love Justin.

I read the card a loud and made everyone aw.

"That sounds like my son. Always know how to make a woman feel special," Lynn said.

"Well you sure raised him right." momma said.

"His father and I, well I have get on these dishes and maybe I can take Darnell and Julia out to sight see," Lynn responded.

"That sounds great." Momma said, everyone started to clear the room and momma laid Sara in her portable bassinet. I was busy smelling my flowers so I didn't see momma staring at me. "That man truly loves you. I couldn't see it before but know I do I see the way he looks at you like your the only one who matters to him. I see the way he's with Sara." Momma took the flowers from me and placed them on the floor and grabbed my hands. "Remember when I told you that , God would bless you with a husband when your not even looking or thinking about him? God has truly blessed you Jennifer, your grandmother would be so proud of you." I gave my mom the biggest hug I could give.

"I don't want you to leave," I said and momma laughed.

"Jenny you know I have to go back to work," my mother said, she is a nurse and as soon as I got the part for Dreamgirls I told her she didn't have to work anymore but she loves her job so much. "So tell me what's up with Kia and that boy."

"I don't know you know how Kia is. Trace seems to be really into her," I said.

"I'm sure. She and Trace had quite a night last night," momma said with a smirk.
We both laughed and heard the garage door slam.

"I'm back!" I heard Justin yell through the house. As soon as I heard his voice my chest tightened up. He walked into the den with a stroller, with Tiny right behind him and with a bag that looked like was from Bel Bambie.

"Here's the man of the house," Tiny said. Justin rolled the stroller over to the side and Tiny handed him the bag. Momma moved over to the other chair so Justin could sit down just as Tiny slipped back out the room.

"Hey you," I said, and he leaned down to kiss me on the lips, and peck my mom on the cheek. "What did you bring back?" I looked in the bag but he snatched it before I could and sat down on the couch.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," he said and pecked me on the lips again and I smiled.

"Momma you ready?" Julia asked walking in.

"Yep," momma said with a smile at Justin and I as she got out of the chair. Justin reached over to grab the remote from the coffee table. "I will see y'all later."

She gave me a kiss on the forehead and I watched her till she was out of the room. Then I leaned into Justin and kissed him on the lips a little longer than I usually do, his lips we so soft I scratched his 5 o'clock shadow.

"Thank you for my flowers," I whispered and wrapped my leg on his.

"You're welcome," he said rubbing my thigh. For some weird reason he looked so sexy to me.

"I can't believe you went and brought a stroller," I told him with a smile. He nodded and pulled me closer.

"I also bought some outfits for her," he said giving me the bag. I looked into the bag and pulled out this cute pink onesie that said 'party in my crib' but there was a black onesie that caught my eye.

"My daddy brought Sexyback?" I laughed.

"I had that made," he smiled and I nodded.

"You really didn't have to do all of this," I said in awe.

"I wanted to," he said as Sara started to get fussy. He pushed my leg of his and got up to carefully pick up Sara. "How about you, me and mommy go out for a walk?"

"A walk where?" I asked surprised and Justin smiled.

"Just around the neighborhood, you could use the air. Both you and Sara," he explained.

"Ok," I said and took Sara from him before getting her ready for the cool November air while Justin got the stroller ready. I watched as Justin took her back and put her in the stroller. The way he looked at her, like she was a precious jewel made me think of what my momma said.

"Ok let's go," Justin told me and I nodded. We headed to the garage and opened it. We walked down the driveway and opened the gate. I laced my arm with his.



We came back twenty minutes later, and just before we entered the house Justin took Sara from me and unlocked the door.

"Why don't you go on upstairs?" He suggested, "Get some sleep or something. I'll feed Sara." I looked at him quizzically but nodded.

"Okay," I agreed and leaned forward to kiss him then Sara, "I'll come back down in an hour."

"Take your time," he grinned and watched me enter the house and closed the door behind him.

I walked up the stairs and entered the bedroom and suprised at what I saw. The blinds were closed and the room was filled with candles, and a very good looking man was standing by what looked like a masseuse table.

"Mrs Timberlake. My name is Perry and I will be giving you your massage this afternoon. Here's your robe to change in," he told me.

I was in shock that I didn't even move. What is going on with him? I thought. I went over to Perry and grabbed the robe from him before going into the bathroom. I striped out of my clothes and slipped the robe over my naked body and wrapped the strings around my waist. I put my hair in a pony tail and noticed the writing on my robe, Mrs JT and smiled. I went back into the bedroom where Perry was holding out a long sheet.

"You can take off your robe and lay on the table," he said.

I walked in front of the thick sheet and slipped out of the robe and laid on the cloth table. Perry laid the sheet low on my waist. I laid on the table and enjoyed my massage, Perry's hands relieved so much tension that was build up in my body.

"I can't believe my husband did this for me," I told him.

"Well...it's nice to have some time just for you," Perry replied.

"Are you single?" I asked, he was a very good looking and I couldn't help but to ask.

"Yes, I am single but I'm really busy with school so I don't have the time to date," he said.

"Okay, what are you in school for?" I asked as he added warm oils to my upper back. We continued our conversation for a little while before I fell asleep right on the table.

"Mrs Timberlake, Mrs Timberlake?" I felt a nudge on my shoulder.

"Huh?" I asked sleepily.

"I'm finished," he said and holding out my robe, I got up and wrapped the towel that was under me over my breasts, Perry came up behind me to help me put on my robe. I heard a knock on the door and it creeped open.

"Hey are you finished?" Justin asked holding Sara, and walking over to her bassinet to lay her down. I watched him walk over and look at Perry then me. "How was your massage?"

"It was great, thank you," I said as he leaned in and kissed me on the lips, then my neck. His hand slipped under my robe to rub my thigh. "Justin..." I tried to get him to stop, it was not that I wanted him to but Perry was still in the room.

"What?" he asked, and I looked at Perry who was grabbing his things and heading out of the room.

"Why do you always get this way?' I asked soon as Perry walked out.

"What way?" he asked not knowing what I meant.

"Jealous," I said getting up from the table walking over to Sara.

"I am not jealous," he said.

"Yes you are, you acted the same way with J.C," I said picking up the baby monitor and heading out of the room, in the hall I ran into Perry.

"Thanks Perry I really appreciate it," I said giving him a hug.

"You're welcome," he said and smiled. I walked down the stairs with Justin right behind me.

"What was that?" he asked.

"What?!" I said getting annoyed and walked into the den.

"You hugging him," he said crossing his arms. I just looked at him and continued picking up Sara's toys, I walked into the foyer and saw Perry walking down the stairs with the table in his hands. "Jen, I'm not done..." Justin stopped before he could finish when he saw Perry.

"You all have a good day," Perry said.

"You too Perry," I said walking up the stairs to the bedroom.

"I wasn't finished talking to you," Justin said
closing the door behind him. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms instantly wrapped around my waist. I leaned in and pecked him on the lips.

"I love the fact that your jealous," I said kissing him on the cheek.

"I am not jealous," he whispered.


"Why don't you give me a little hint of where we're going?" I pleaded, poking my head out of the bathroom as Justin had instructed me to go get ready for the night not giving me any clue as to where we were going.

"Nope," he said.

"Not even a blip?" I begged and he shook his head again turning to face the bathroom door.

"No. Now go get ready," He told me and I pouted. I do not like suprises at all.

"Can you at least pick something out for me to wear then? So I can be appropriately dressed?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"What you picked out earlier was gorgeous," he told me walking up to me and kissing me on the lips, "Now go change."

"But..." I began but he pushed me back gently and shut the door before I could protest. I couldn't imagine what he had in store for tonight considering the flowers, the clothes and the massage you would think he was asking for something. I turned on the shower. What if he is asking for something? I thought. Like sex. I got butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. I stripped out of my robe and got in the shower.

I washed my body and rinsed off turned the water off and slipped out of the shower a few minutes later. I dried myself off, lotioned and oiled down my body before slipping on a pair of black, sexy matching panties and bra. I took my shower cap off my head and combed my hair out of it's wrap. I added my foundation to my face,all I needed to do was add some eye shadow and blush. I went over to the closet door to pick out my black dress. I tugged the dress over my hips and arms and zipped it up. I opened the bathroom door to go find my shoes.

"Shit," I heard him mutter under his breath.

"What?" I asked, looking down at myself, he shook his head, licking his lips nervously.

"N-Nothing," he replied and ran a hand through his hair, taking a few steps towards me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "So, uh, you ready to go?"

"Nearly," I smiled, looking up at him. He looked so handsome in his button down shirt. "Well, the reservation's at eight so we've got about an hour. You look good," He told me pulling me closer.

"So do you," I replied and stood on my tiptoes to kiss his lips before pulling away, "But I still need to finish the look."

"I don't think so," he smirked and leaned forward to kiss me one more time, "It looks more than finished to me. It looks perfect."

"You're making me blush," I laughed, stepping out of his grasp and moving to the dresser.

"Oh I haven't even started," he replied and followed me as I stepped in front of the mirror and began applying my make up. he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissed my neck.

"Justin stop," I giggled and shrugged him away. I knew I was going to regret it later, "Go put some cologne on or something and let me get ready."

"But you are ready," he replied and held on to me, "And so am I. So we have a few minutes to kill."

"Justin!" I blushed and pushed him away a little harder this time, "I'm serious."

"And so am I!" he protested and I laughed, applying my eye shadow.

"No you're not," I chuckled and looked at him through the mirror, "Now let me finish getting ready ok?"

"Fine," He replied dramatically, causing me to burst into fits of giggles as he pretended to sulk and stalk into the bathroom to find a suitable cologne.


Justin and I headed out on the town in his Porsche which was really nice. The car ride was silent except for the low music coming from the radio. We pulled up in front of Koi it was a mob scene, with flashes going off everywhere. Justin turned the car off and faced me.

"I'll get out first and open your door. Stay behind me and hold on to my hand tight," he said and I nodded and watched as Justin got out of the car and went around to the passengers side to open my door. I wrapped my black shawl around myself and as soon as my door opened the flashes became more intense that I couldn't see anything.

Justin stepped in front of me so they couldn't get a shot with my legs open and held out his hand, I grabbed it and laced our fingers together while holding my silver clutch in the other. The manager came out to escort us into the restaurant.

"Mr Timberlake right this way," he said leading us to the back of the restaurant. I followed close behind Justin, my hand still in his. "Here you are. Your private booth."

"Thank you," Justin replied with a smile.

"Your waitress will be right with you," the manager informed us. Justin gently pulled me in front of him so I could sit on the inside of the booth. I pulled my shawl off, folded it and laid it beside me. I watched Justin pull off his jacket and sit beside me.

"So what do you think? Are you suprised?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

"No not really," I lied shaking my head, and smiled when I saw his smile fall, "I'm just kidding. I love it, you brought me to my favorite restaurant." I kissed him on the lips.

"I'm glad," he said and grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together before kissing the back of my hand.

"Welcome to Koi my name is Liz and I will be your waitress," Our waitress said handing us our menus. I didn't even notice when she came up.

"Hey Liz. I will have the Grilled Salmon and your signature Baked Crab Roll," I said getting my usual.

"Anything to drink?" she asked.

"Ice Tea," I said, considering I don't drink.

"And how about you sir?" she asked looking at Justin.

"I will have the Grilled skirt steak," he said after looking at his menu.

"Anything to drink?"

"Water is fine," he replied and I raised an eyebrow at him and he shrugged.

"I will be back with your meals," Liz smiled and took up our menus before heading to get our food.

All through out dinner Justin was asking questions about my family and what kind of food I like, basically the basics. I asked him the same questions back. When our meals arrived he would feed me some of his food off of his plate and vice versa.

"I'm really proud of you Justin," I said.

"For what?" he asked taking a sip of water.

"For accepting Sara and I and welcoming my family into your home," I replied and he smiled.

"Well, you're my wife and I'm suppose to do that kind of stuff," he said and kissed me on the lips.

"Justin, I think I'm ready to go home," I whispered nuzzling my nose in his cheek.

"Ok." he said, our waitress brought the cheque and the manager escorted us through the back way.


"If you had to choose to between me or Boris who would you choose?" Justin and I made it back home and we were inside the garage, I watched as he walked through the house.

"Umm... Boris." I said laughing, while in the car we asked each other if they were on a deserted island which celebrity would they want to be with.

"Boris? I thought you would pick me," he said.

"Come on Justin were talking about Boris Kodjoe," I said smiling.

"Whatever," he said ignoring me, and I followed close behind him into the kitchen.

"I'm going to head upstairs, these shoes are killing me," I said walking out of the kitchen

"Ok," he replied.

I walked through the foyer and up the stairs and as soon as I got to the top there were red rose petals on the floor leading to the bedroom, I followed the trail and opening the double doors to the bedroom

"Oh my goodness." I said, candles were all over the room, rose petals of all colors on the bed and floor, music was playing in the background with a bottle of champagne and a bowl of chocolate covers strawberries resting on the bedside.

"You like it?" I jumped when Justin wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the back of my neck.

"What is all of this...I don't understand," I said turning to face him.

"This is about me making up everything I did or say that caused you pain," he answered with sincerity and kissed my lips gently.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded, unwrapping his arms from my waist and taking my hand, before leading me to the bed and sitting down on it.

"I just want you to know, that night at the hospital when Sara was born was the night that a lot of things happened," he began, "Things even I didn't know were happening or how to explain them when they were."

"Justin I..." I began but he cut me off.

"I just knew I had been a real jerk to you," he told me and pulled me to him to sit on his lap, "Do you forgive me for being such an ass?"

"Of course," I smiled and he smiled back, pushing out a strand of hair from my forehead and kissing me. He tilted my head to get more access. His tongue rubbed my bottom lip asking for entry and I opened my mouth slightly, I didn't have very much experience in kissing but I tried to work with what I had. Our kiss intensified, and a moan came from Justin and I got butterflies in my stomach. I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes they were a dark blue not like his usual light blue eyes.

"You are so beautiful," he said, rubbing my bottom lip with his thumb and at that moment I kissed him and everything that happened before today didn't matter. He began to kiss my neck and I ran my fingers through his hair. His lips felt so good on my skin then his lips ran behind my ear and I felt myself open up like a flutter running through certain places. He lifted me off his lap and laid me on the bed. We continued our little make out session when his cell phone went off. "Mmmm...what now." He pulled his phone out of his pocket and flipped it open. "Hey Johnny...yeah I know about tomorrow...look I'm in the midd..." Justin looked at me apologetically and got up from the bed. I sat up on my elbows and listened to his conversation. "Yeah ok see you tomorrow bye." He shut his phone off and came back over to the bed, he leaned in to kiss me but I stopped him.

"Justin we shouldn't be doing this," I told him placing a hand on his chest.

"What why?" He asked looking quite surprised.

"I'm on contract. We're suppose to be doing the kissing and hugging outside these walls," I told him.

"Nobody has to know but us," he said rubbing my thigh suggestively.

"Justin..." I said removing his hand from my thigh. "I'm ready to go to sleep." I pushed him gently out of the way and got up from the bed and headed into the bathroom.

"Jennifer what's wrong?" he asked following me into the bathroom.

"Nothing," I said not looking at him and putting my hair up before walking out of the bathroom and into the closet.

"Was it the roses? The champagne? Or was it me?" he asked. I turned around and pecked him on the lips.

"No...I've never...had someone do this for me," I explained slowly and he looked at me with question.

"Ok...?" he asked confused.

"Justin, I'm a virgin," I said coming out with it. Justin didn't say anything so I grabbed my silk pajamas and brushed past him to go to the bathroom.

"Jen! Jennifer!" he said as I closed the door. "Jen!"


I stood in front of the mirror looking at my reflection wondering what was going on with me. How did this whole thing get to this point? I unzipped my dress and slipped out of it, hanging it on the hanger before putting on my red silk pajamas and finishing taking off my makeup. When I opened the door he was standing right in front of me. We stood there looking at each other for a minute but it felt like 30.

"Excuse me," I said, trying to move past him, but he grabbed my hand and led me to the bed. I watched him pull the sheets back on my side. "Justin what are you doing? Hello say something!"

"Lie down," he said and I looked at him like he was crazy, looking around the room to check if he was talking to me. "I didn't ask you I'm telling you." He didn't wait for my answer instead he walked into the closet. I did what he asked, as weird as it was, but it kind of turned me on a little bit. He came back shirtless and in only pajama pants hanging low on his waist. I watched him go around the room and blow out all the candles except the ones on the nightstand. He walked over to the bed and pulled the sheets back and got under the covers before he turned to face me leaning on his elbow. "We need to talk."

"Are you going to talk and I just sit here and listen or are we going to have a decent conversation?" I asked.

"Jen what's with the attitude?" he wanted to know, I sat up with my back leaning against the head board.

"I don't have an attitude, I tell you that I'm a virgin and you don't say anything!" I said getting annoyed.

"You walked away from me before I could say anything," he pointed out sitting up.

"Well, say something now," I requested playing with the rose petals on the bed. He reached over to hold my hand and laced our fingers together.

"I care about you a lot and I would never say or do anything to hurt you like I did before," he began.

"Are you going to ask me why I'm a virgin cause I know you want to know," I asked and he laughed.

"I don't want to know," he said.

"Justin if we are going to make this work we need to be real with each other and we should start now. I'll go first." I said and he nodded. "When I was 15 Crystal, Kia and I decided to stay a virgin because as you know I was raised in church and was taught that your body is a
temple, which why I don't drink or go out partying. I wouldn't say I'm a religious person but I'm definitely spritual, I also waited because I think a woman's virginity is the best gift she could give to her husband." I explained.

"That's a big decision considering there's so much pressure from the outside," he said.

"Yeah."

"Too bad Kia had to slip up," Justin said sliding down in the bed.

"What is up between you and Kia?" I asked.

"Nothing," he said wrapping his arm around my waist. I slid under the covers and turned on my side to face him as he rubbed my lower back."How about we keep us a secret."

"What do you mean?" I asked moving closer to him.

"Like what you said earlier about us kissing and hugging, why don't we keep doing it behind closed doors?" he suggested with grin.

"What are you trying to say Mr. Timberlake?" I asked, he leaned in to kiss me and turned to blow out the candles on his night stand then reached over me to blow out the candles on mine. His body felt so good over mine. It was pitch black the only light was from the double doors leading out to the balcony outside.

"I'll let you figure it out Mrs Timberlake," he said kissing me on my lips and neck.


"Justin." I nudged him deep from our sleep the next morning as the phone rang through the room he groaned inwardly and I felt him roll over. "Justin! Get the phone!" I felt him move again and reach over to pick up the phone.

"'Lo?" he asked sleepily, I listened to his conversation trying to go back to sleep.
"We? Twenty minutes? What time is it?" He reached over and nudged me a bit. "Jen," he said but I didn't pay any attention he went back to talking to whoever was on the other side, "Yeah sorry. We must of over slept. I'll be down in a sec. Ok I will." He hung up and nudged me gently and leaned to whisper in my ear. "Jen? Sara and mamma are here. It's time to wake up ok? I'll go let them in."

"Okay," I sighed sleepily and rolled over and went back to sleep. Justin left the room and after a few moments I heard the door open and close.

I sighed and after finally deciding that I could no longer sleep knowing Sara was back I slowly got up and went into the closet to get my robe before heading downstairs.

"Well I'm glad to hear it," I heard Justin say as I walked into the kitchen wearing my robe.

"Hey guys," I said with a wave and instantly spotted Sara and Justin, walking over to them. "Hey."

"Hey," he said, kissing me quickly and handing me Sara, "How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good," I smiled and took Sara from him, "Hey Sar-Sar. What's Johnny doing here?"

"I asked him to hire some extra security for you while I'm away and..." he began but Johnny cut him off.

"And I asked them to meet us here before Justin left. You don't mind do you Jen?" he asked and I shook my head walking over to him.

"No I don't mind at all," I replied and looked at Lynn. "Has she eaten?" I placed Sara on my shoulder.

"What is it with you two?" Lynn laughed and handed me a cup of coffee, "Yes she's eaten. Justin just asked me that a moment ago. You two worry too much."

"Well that's what parents do," he said walking over and wrapping an arm around my waist. I put Sara's pacifier in her mouth. "So what time security getting here?"

Johnny checked his watch, "Well I asked Tiny to bring them over at like nine. So in about half an hour?"

"Well then we'd better get ready," I replied and kissed Sara's forehead, "Lynn you don't mind..."

"Not at all," she replied smiling and placing the pot she had picked up back down to grab Sara from me, "Y'all go get ready and don't worry about a thing. I'll take care of everything."

"Mamma you're the best," Justin said walking over and kissing Lynn on the cheek, "Come on Jen let's go."

"Okay we'll be back," I said taking the hand he offered me but looking back longingly at Sara.

"Come on," he whispered in my ear and tugged me out of the room.


When we came back down to the kitchen Johnny was sitting at the table with Marcus, Tiny and one big dude who looked like Big Black from Rob and Big, Lynn served them all hot plates of bacon and eggs and Sara slept peacefully in her bassinet by the table.

"Hey everyone," I called out as we walked into the room and let go of Justin's hand, heading straight for Sara and picking her up.

"Jennifer," Marcus said standing up alongside everyone else. "Justin."

"Hi Marcus. Tiny, is this...?" Justin asked

"Justin, this is Big Mike," Marcus explained pointing at the stranger.

"Hey," He said walking over and sticking out his hand for him, "It's good to meet you. I'm Justin."

"Pleasure to meet you Mr Timberlake," Big Mike replied shaking his hand, "I've heard a lot of great things about working for you."

"Call me Justin," He smiled and looked over to me, "And actually it's not me you'll be working for. It's my wife. Jennifer. Jen?"

"Yeah?" I asked, snapping out of my enclosed zone with just Sara and walking over to him.

"This is Big Mike. He's gonna be your new security," Justin explained and I nodded, smiling at the man.

"Hey," I said sticking my hand out to him which he took gratefully, "I'm Jennifer. It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too miss," he smiled and I laughed.

"Just call me Jen," I said.

"Alright Jen," Mike nodded and noticed Sara, "And who's the little one?"

"Oh this is Sara," I smiled proudly, "Say hi to Big Mike Sar-Sar. He's gonna be looking after us while daddy's away."

"Actually he's gonna be looking after you even after I get back," Justin explained to me with a smile, "It's just too dangerous with all the paps out there."

"Justin's right Jen," Marcus explained. "The paparazzi have become a little too crazy right now especially since the accident."

"Well either way we don't mind," I said and tickled Sara, "As long as Justin thinks we'll be safe." I knew Justin had our best interests at heart.

"I do," he nodded and I smiled.

"Then I guess I do too," I replied, "Welcome to the team Big Mike."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story