Author's Chapter Notes:
ok here is chapter 10 :) in two parts for y'all coz it's so long!! please review and enjoy!!!
Chapter 10.

Justin.


"I guess that's everything," I said as I finished my packing and looked at Jen who sat on the couch feeding Sara.

"I guess..." Jen began and I could tell she was feeling upset. I smiled and walked over to her and kissed her forehead as she stood up and tears began to fall down her cheeks.

"Everything's going to be ok," I told her as I kissed her lips, "I promise."

"I thought I was ready, but I don't think I am," she confessed through her tears and I shook my head.

"Mrs Jennifer Hudson-Timberlake," I said with a smile, "You are always ready."

"Yeah," she said with a laugh as I reached over and took Sara from her and patted Sara's back. There was a knock at the door and Trace poked his head into the room.

"Hey you ready?" he asked and I nodded.

"Um yeah," I replied as Trace walked into the room with Tiny right behind him. "You coming?" I turned to Jen as Tiny and Trace grabbed the bags from the bed and headed out the room. I held out my hand for her and she took it as I laced our fingers together and led her out of the room. We walked down the stairs and were met by my mamma, Julia, Darnell, Kia, Rachel and Johnny by the door. As we reached them mamma came up to us and hugged me.

"Be safe baby," mamma told me kissing my cheek and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"I will," I promised and pulled away before bidding everyone else goodbye with hugs and kisses before letting go of Jen's hand and kissing Sara's nose. "Bye Munchkin, daddy's gonna miss ya. Be good for momma ok?" Sara gurgled and I smiled before handing her to Darnell and regrabbed Jen's hand, following Johnny, Trace and Rachel to the car. I turned to face Jen. "Take car of my baby. I don't want to find out you've been slipping." Jen laughed and wrapped her sweater around her shoulders.

"I promise," she told me and I grinned.

"Ok," I replied and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me, looking into her eyes. I brushed my nose against hers and dipped down to kiss her. My tongue brushed against her bottom lip asking for access and she gave it to me. I made it last for the short time we had then pulled away slowly, leaving small kisses for the road.

"Come on Justin we gotta go," Johnny interrupted us and I groaned.

"Yeah ok," I said getting annoyed. "I'll call you when I get in tomorrow."

"Ok," she said and we pulled apart and I made my way to the car, climbing in and looking behind me one last time. I offered a small wave and watched as she stood on the driveway watching Tiny pull the car out of the driveway and onto the main road.

"Looks like someone's been bitch slapped," Trace's voice cut through the silence that had since engulfed the car and I turned to face him, seeing him leaning against the seat reading a paper.

"You're one to talk," I muttered and glanced at Rachel who was typing something up in her blackberry.

"Okay guy break it up," Johnny told us from the front seat and glanced at Rachel, "Rach you got the schedule for the next few weeks yet?"

"What?" Rachel asked looking up and then at Trace, "No. Trace forget to send it to me. AGAIN."

"Trace..." Johnny warned, and I looked at my best friend. I wondered what had been his deal lately, forgetting a lot of things.

"What? I've been busy," Trace shrugged and closed the paper, placing it in the car pocket in front of him.

"Speaking of which," Johnny cut in and glanced around to look at both me and Trace, "It seems as you both have been too preoccupied. Preoccupied by a couple of certain girls? Do I need to talk to Marcus about that?"

"What are you talking about Johnny?" I asked, but I knew what he meant. "Jen is my wife, I SHOULD be preoccupied with her. Now as for Trace and his little..."

"It's interfering with business," Johnny cut-in and glared at the two of us, "This is just a contract Justin. It would be best if you remembered that, you too Trace. If you guys break that contract because you can't keep your heads on straight..."

"We won't break contract Johnny," Trace interrupted and looked at me, "Besides it's a good thing that J wants to make this work with Jen. Make it more believable for the press you know?" Johnny thought about this then nodded, looking at him then me.

"Maybe you're right," Johnny said and then smiled, "Good strategy Justin."


I groaned as I lowered myself on to one of the seats of the plane and suppressed a yawn.

"At least it's half a night flight," Tiny laughed as he walked onto the plane and took a seat opposite me, watching as Trace and Rachel took seats behind us.

"At least," I grumbled and rubbed the back off my neck. I sighed and closed my eyes, leaning my head back on the chair, getting ready for the long fourteen and a half hour flight ahead of us.

"Seat belt kid," Tiny's voice came and I nodded, opening my eyes again for just a moment to buckle my seat belt before closing my eyes again and trying to relax. I wanted to forget for a moment that I was leaving my family behind, and I also wanted to forget the fact that I was having problems with my best friend and his girlfriend. I also wanted to forget about work for those next fourteen and a half hours. However I knew that would never happen.

"So kid," Johnny said in my ear, causing me to open one eye as I saw him take the seat next to me. "Excited about getting back out on the road?"

"Truth?" I asked and Johnny nodded while I shook my head. "Not really, I'd rather be at home with Sara and Jen."

"Justin..." Johnny warned and I shook my head at him, sitting up slightly.

"No Johnny," I told him and rubbed my hands together, "Don't try and give me the speech okay? You got me to sign that paper to marry Jen and I did. Now you want me to just act as if that's all it is? Just a piece of paper? You can't do that okay? Not after..."

"Not after the accident," Johnny finished for me and I gave him half a smile. "I know Justin alright? But you read the contract, you know what it says. If it gets broken then..."

"Then my reputation will be broken as will Jen's," I finished and rolled my eyes, "Yes I know all this."

"And Sara will be taken away from you," Johnny finished quietly and I looked at him in shock, wondering where in the contract it had said that since Sara hadn't even been born then.

"But..." I began and shook my head, "Sara wasn't even born then, we didn't even..."

"I know," Johnny finished, "But after the accident Marcus and I met with the lawyers and they advised us to put it in the contract for Sara's benefit."

"For Sara?" I asked incredulously, "That's such bullshit. And when were you planning on telling Jen about this? Or were you only going to tell me and hope I'd keep my mouth shut about it?"

"Well actually we were hoping.." Johnny started but I cut him off mid-sentence.

"Well you hoped wrong," I snapped and glared out the window as the plane made it's way onto the tarmac, "Because as soon as this plane lands in Sydney I'm calling Jen and telling her everything."

"Justin you can't do that!" Johnny snapped and grabbed my arm but I shrugged it off as I noticed a few stares from Tiny, Trace and Rachel. I turned back to look at Johnny with stone cold and angry eyes.

"Oh really?" I spat angrily and shook my head at him, "Just watch me."


We landed in Sydney around 12:30am, a day later and as I checked my watch to see if it would be too early to call Jen, as it was around 6:30am her time the day before Trace walked up behind me.

"Man I could use a nap," he said, stretching his arms sleepily above his head and yawning.

"Why?" I asked with a chuckle and pulled out my cell phone, "You looked as if you slept the whole damn flight."

"Slept?" Trace asked with a raised eyebrow as he watched me scroll down the numbers in my phone, "And what about you? You hardly slept at all. What's up?"

"Nothing," I lied and rubbed the back of my neck, "Just thinking about Jen and Sara. That's all."

"Really?" Trace asked surprised and I glared at him before turning back to my phone.

"Yes really," I said and let out a long sigh, "You think it's too early to call?"

"Yeah," he replied and fished out his own phone, "It's like six there, I think we should wait and call the girls in the morning."

"Oh," I answered and snapped my phone shut before looking at him. "Did you know about the extra bit of the contract? The part that was added after the accident?"

"There was more added to it?" Trace asked surprised and I nodded.

"Yeah apparently if I break the contract Sara gets taken away from me and Jen," I explained and saw Trace's face go white.

"What?" he asked.

"Yeah," I nodded and shook my head, "And I know I should tell Jen... it's just that I don't want her to get upset ya know?"

"But J she needs to know," Trace said and I agreed.

"Yeah I know," I replied and looked around us in the dark, "And I told that to Johnny as well."


"Well good for you," Trace said with a smile as he patted my back and I turned to face him.

"Just don't tell Kia ok? I don't want Jen finding out from anyone but me," I said.

"But J..." Trace protested and I shook my head.

"No T. Please promise me you won;t," I interrupted him, "It's best she hears it from me ok?"


We got to the hotel and everyone was dog tired, but my mind was wondering. I couldn't stop thinking about Jen. I checked my watch again and saw that it was 2am about 8:30am Jen's time and I knew she would be getting up and getting Sara ready for the trip to New York and I wanted to catch her before anyone else did but unluckily for me my phone rang and it was my mother.

"Hi honey," mamma's voice poured into my ears and I smiled halfly as I let myself into the suite.

"Hey mamma," I replied and placed my bag down by the door, "I thought I told you not to waste your money calling me. I'll call you."

"I know," she sighed as I shut the door and kicked off my sneakers, "But I just wanted to make sure everything's okay. It is okay right?"

"Uh yeah sure," I lied and placed the room card down on the kitchen counter.

"Really?" she laughed and I nodded.

"Really," I said and sat down on the nearest chair, "I'm fine. So what time is it there? Must be pretty early in the morning."

"Yes it is and don't change the subject," she chided as I heard a car door slam in the background. "What's wrong?"

I sighed and leaned back into the chair, "Nothing I'm just worried that's all."

"Worried? About what?" she asked.

"About Jen and Sara," I admitted and rubbed my eyes sleepily. "I'm just scared that they'll take Sara away if Jen and I break up."

"What do you mean?" she asked, "Who's they?"

"Social services?" I asked and I heard her chuckle, "Mamma this isn't funny."

"I know honey," she replied, "But why would you think that social services would take Sara away from you guys? They have no reason to."

"Mamma we're not her real parents," I pointed out.

"Yes, but you're the only ones raising her right?" Mamma asked and I nodded, she had a point.

"I guess so," I said with a sigh, "So should I tell Jen?"

"Tell her that you're scared? Well sure honey, that's what makes marriages work. You need to be able to trust Jen," mamma explained, "And she needs to be able to trust you. But I suggest is you are going to tell her you better wait until later."

"What why?" I asked half yawning and mamma laughed.

"That's why," she replied, "You're too tired right now. Look go to bed and call her when you wake up okay? It'll maybe help clear your mind before you talk to her. You're tiredness could be clouding your judgement right now."

"You're right a good night's sleep might help a bit before I talk to her," I answered and slowly got up, "Thanks."

"No problems," she cooed into the phone. "Now go sleep. I have some errands to run but I'll give Jen and Sara your love if I see them ok? And don't worry so much. I love you."


"Love you too mamma," I replied as we hung up and I did exactly as mamma ordered. I went straight to bed.


In the morning, when Trace graced me with a wake up call at six am, we headed out for the interview to promote the tour. Finally, at around ten I was able to have a free moment and call Jen.

"Justin?" she sounded very surprised to hear from me and I smiled.

"Hey Jen," I laughed and leaned back against the seat in the car, waiting to go to the venue for rehearsal. "Miss me?"

"Uh..." she began, hesitating and I winced.

"Jen?" I asked and ran a hand through my hair.

"Why didn't you tell me Justin?" Jen asked, and I knew she had found out. I cast my eyes immediately to Trace, who for the past hour had been on the phone whispering.

"How did you find out?" I asked her, although I already knew the answer.

"Kia told me," she replied smoothly, "Why didn't you tell me Justin?"

"Kia told you?" I asked bitterly and glared at Trace, "Should have thought so. And let me guess she thinks I'm behind it too right?"

"That's not the point Justin," Jen cut-in angrily, "The point is when were you going to tell me?"

"As soon as we landed," I replied.

"Really?" she asked, she didn't believe me and I could tell. "You were going to call as soon as you landed and tell me they were going to take Sara away if...... Was this your plan all along? Do you really hate us that much?"

"What? No of course not!" I protested, "I care about you and Sara more than I care about..."

"Then why were you trying to break the contract huh?" she asked with a snap.

"Break the contract?" I asked her, "Why would I do that? I want to keep you guys not loose you. Like I said Jen I didn't know anything about the contract. I swear."

"Well..." she began and I heard Kia mutter something in the background. I rolled my eyes. "Look Justin I can't really talk about this right now, we'll talk when I come down."

"Jen wait!" I panicked into the phone but it was too late she'd already hung up. I sighed and snapped the phone shut and glared at Trace. "Thanks a lot man."

"Huh?" Trace asked looking up at me confused and I shook my head at him, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Don't play dumb Trace okay?" I asked him angrily, "Why did you talk to Kia? I thought you said..."

"I know and I'm sorry man," Trace began, "But I thought you'd already called her."

"You thought? What would give you that crazy idea?" I asked.

"Well apart from the fact that Kia told me you'd called?" Trace asked and I stared at him.

"Kia told you I called?" I asked him, "When did she say I called?"

"As soon as we arrived at the hotel," Trace replied and I shook my head. "That's why you were on the phone right?"

"That was my mother!" I snapped angrily and threw my hands up in the air. "Man you really know how to pick 'em Trace."

"So you didn't call her?" Trace asked confused, "Just now was the first time you..."

"Yes," I sighed and threw my head back against the chair, closing my eyes. "I can't believe Kia would do that. Why would she do that?"

"Man I'm really sorry..." Trace began and I opened my eyes to answer him but as I opened my mouth the door opened and Johnny stepped into the car.

"Right. Ready to get to the venue?" Johnny asked with a smile and I nodded, deciding I would put off this talk with Trace until we were alone again. We had a lot to talk about.


Two weeks later, Jen still hadn't called and we hadn't talked. I had tried to call her but every time I did she was busy. Thanksgiving wasn't anymore better either, Johnny had planned some interviews and a few extra shows over that time so I wasn't able to make it back to the states, but I somehow convinced my mamma to come down and give me advice about Jen. She told me to just give her time and hopefully she'd forgive me, but somehow I really doubted it.

"You look like a mess," Marty, my friend and choreographer, pointed out and I sighed. Rubbing the back of my neck tiredly.

"Yeah well..." I began and suppressed a yawn as Marty laughed.

"Just missing the family?" Marty asked and I raised an eyebrow at him with a nod. Not seeing my family had really taken it's toll on me.

"I guess," I replied and took a sip of my water before placing it back down on the floor and looking at him, "So should we get this thing finished?"

"Sure," Marty shrugged, and cast his eyes behind me with a cocky grin, "Speaking of, here comes your girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend," I sighed and shook my head. That was another one of my headaches. Hanna Martin. For the past two weeks I had been trying not to get hysterical every time she rubbed up against me or wrapped her arms around my neck and tried to kiss me. At first I hadn't really thought much of it, I just thought it was accidental but then the accidents became more frequent and more daring.

"Justin." Her voice sent a chill down my spine and I instantly tensed up as she wrapped her arms around my waist and I heard Marty chuckle and I gave him the death stare.

"Hanna," I replied evenly and unwrapped her arms from my waist before I turned to face her. "How many times do I have to tell you..."

"Yeah I know," she interrupted and I shook my head at her.

"No I don't think you do," I told her and sighed.
"Hanna look, you are a great dancer ok? But if this
behavior continues then I'm afraid...."

"You can't deny what you feel Justin," she eyed me and I felt like slapping her.

"Hanna," I told her and took a deep breath in. "I don't feel anything..."

"Justin?" Mike's voice interrupted our conversation and I frowned, wondering what he was doing here.

"We'll talk about this later," I muttered to Hanna before turned to face Mike. "Hey Mike. What you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the states with Jen?"

"Well yes," Mike began and smiled at me, "But that was until we were told to get on the first flight out here."

"We?" I asked loosing the reference. I was too tired and this was the last thing I needed.

"Jen and..." he began but I cut him off upon hearing her name.

"Jen? She's here where?" I asked, and Mike pointed to where a very tired looking Jen was sitting. I let out a huge grin and waved at her as she waved back. "Thanks."

"No problem.." he laughed as he saw the smile on my face and I pushed past him to get off the stage.

"Marty take five!" I yelled over my shoulder not waiting for a response as I jogged up to her and she stood up.

"Hey you," she said as I reached her. I instantly wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her on the lips, not realizing how much I actually missed her until then.

"I missed you so much," I whispered into her ear and pulling her closer to me as I placed a soft kiss on her neck and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I missed you too," she whispered back scratching the little hairs on the back of my neck. I kissed her one last time before pulling away and noticing Sara wasn't there.

"Where's Sara?" I asked holding her waist as she wiped her lip gloss off of my lips with her thumb, making me go weak at the knees.

"She's at the suite with Kia," she replied and I nodded as she rubbed my back.

"Come on I want you to meet some people," I said instantly wanting to show her off and grabbing her hand and lacing our fingers together. I lead me up the ramp to meet Marty, the backup singers and the dancers. She shook everyone's hand until she got to Hanna and I knew she had seen the whole fiasco a few minutes ago. I held my breath.

"Nice to meet you," Jen said holding out her hand.

"Likewise," Hanna said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes at her.

"So can we get this sound check done?" Marty asked and looked at me. I glanced at Jen who nodded and called to Mike who came up to the stage.

"It's ok," she smiled and kissed my lips, a bit harder and more assertive than usual. I grinned and kissed her back. "I'll see you before the show?"

"Definitely," I replied and kissed her one last time as she pulled away and let go of my hand. I watched as Mike helped her down the ramp to sit down, as soon as she was seated I was Rachel run up to her and hug her.

"So now that she's here you think you can be a bit more civil to us?" Marty asked me with a laughed and I rolled my eyes turning to face him.

"I'm always civil," I replied with a grin and turned back to face Jen who was still talking to Rachel. "Let's run through some songs then we can have a few minutes to relax before the show."

"Someone's in a hurry," Marty commented and nodded. "Okay guys let's get it started!"

We ran through a few songs and half way through I decided we needed to run through Until The End of Time, just for Jen. So I got the piano up on the stage and began to play.

Listen

Woke up this morning
Heard the TV sayin' something
'Bout disaster in the world and
It made me wonder where I'm going
There's so much darkness in the world
But I see beauty left in you girl
And what you give me let's me know
That I'll be alright

'cause if your love was all I had
In this life
Well that would be enough
Until the end of time
So rest your weary heart
And relax your mind
Cause I'm gonna love you girl
Until the end of time

You've got me singing
Oh whoa, yeah
Oh whoa, yeah
Everybody sing
Oh whoa, yeah
Everybody singing
Oh whoa yeah



When the song was nearly over, I looked at Jen noticing her eyes were closed and I grinned, leaning into the mike a bit.

"Baby come finish the song with me," I said with a smile, making her embarrassed.

"No that's ok I think I'm feeling a little hoarse." she said.

"Your loss," I replied, but I knew it really wasn't. I just liked to see her blush because it made her look beautiful.


We ran through a few more songs and finally called it quits. But before I could even look in Jen's direction Tiny stormed up on stage and grabbed my shoulder, steering me off the stage and towards the back of the area where a small group of fans had just begun to enter. I looked over my should to see if I could see Jen but Tiny knocked me upside the head.

"Concentrate," he hissed in my eat, and I scowled, wondering why he was so uptight with me. "And smile."

I nodded grudgingly and turned my attention back to the small audience we had acquired and put on a fake smile that lasted me all through the meet and greet and through wardrobe as well. It wasn't until I let myself out of wardrobe did I let the fake smile fall and I pulled out my cell phone to call Mike to ask him to bring Jen over to the arena early.

"Hey Mike," I said into the phone and checked my watch, it was around six thirty.

"Hey Justin," Mike replied as I leaned against the wall, "What can I do for ya?"

"Uh, I was just calling to check in. How's Jen and Sara?" I asked him.

"They're good. They're just getting ready to leave for eight thirty," he replied and I nodded.

"Good," I replied uneasily and looked around me, "Could you possibly get them over here in like an hour?" I asked sheepishly, "I mean I just want to spend a bit of time with them before the show and all..."

"Does Johnny know this?" Mike asked with a laugh and I shook my head.

"No," I replied, "But I'll get Tiny to tell him the change to plans. Can you please just get them here?"

"Sure," Mike replied, "As long as you tell Johnny."

"I promise," I smiled but the smile fell as I noticed Hanna walking towards me. "Thanks Mike."

"No problems Justin. Was there anything else?" Mike asked and I shook my head.

"No I don't think so," I answered as Hanna reached me and I turned away from her.

"Ok then we'll see you in an hour," Mike told me.

"Ok then," I nodded and hung up. I turned back to face Hanna with a frown.

"Not happy to see me Justin? Or did Jen do something to upset you?" Hanna asked me with a smirk and I rolled my eyes at her.

"What do you want Hanna?" I asked, not in the mood for her theatrics. I just wanted to go back to my dressing room and relax before Jen got there. "I'm busy."

"Really?" she smiled and moved closer to me so
that her body was pressed against mine, "Doing what?"

"Calling my wife," I told her firmly and as she placed a hand on my shoulder. "Now if you'll excuse me..."

"No I won't," she replied, shocking me and pushing me back against the wall with her hand.

"Excuse me?" I asked her with a scowl, "Look Hanna I'm your boss and if you don't do as I ask I'm afraid I'm gonna have to..."

"To what fire me?" she asked with a laugh, "There's only one more night in the show Justin."

"Yeah but I can make sure you never work in this industry again," I snapped and pushed her back, causing her to stumble slightly.

"And I can make sure your wife finds out how bad you really are," she retorted, straightening herself up as I began to walk away. I stopped in my tracks and turned to face her."I know what you did. I saw what happened a few days back."

"You're crazy," I spat at her, my anger rising.

"Oh am I?" Hanna asked raising her eyebrow and placing her hands on her hips. "But if you give me what I want I can make sure Jen never finds out."

"What do you want?" I asked her, and saw her smirk.

"Isn't it obvious?" she asked and walked over to me, her lips brushing against my ear. "You."

"Well you can keep dreaming," I told her and
pushed her away.

"Then you can kiss your perfect marriage bye bye," she answered in a bored tone. I sighed and shook my head, I didn't need this right now.

"Look Hanna..." I began but she cut me off.

"I'll give you until the end of the show ok?" she asked and looked over her shoulder. "Then I expect an answer or else Jen finds out your deep dark secret."


I walked back to my dressing room and sat down on one of the chairs, breathing heavily as Trace and Rachel walked in with Buckley and Brennan, noticing my distress.

"Hey man you okay?" Trace asked, looking kind of concerned. I looked up at him, and nodded as Buckley came over to me and kicked my hand, I petted his head.

"Uh yeah," I nodded as Rachel handed me a bottle of water which I took gratefully. "What time is it?"

"Like seven twenty five, why?" Rachel asked and bent over to push Brennan, who was sitting on her feet, out of the way.

"Jen should be here soon," I replied and looked down at Buckley, "And she's gonna meet the dogs for the first time too. With Sara."

"You want me to take them out?" Rachel asked and I shook my head, it would be a good chance for Sara to get used to the dogs she'd grow up with.

"Nah it's ok," I answered and opened up my bottle of water, as I did so someone nudged their nose against my elbow causing water to spill, luckily I managed to move it away from me just in time. "Brennan!" The dog looked up at me with sad eyes and I laughed at her, patting her head with my free hand before taking a sip of the water. "So when you seeing Kia?"

"What?" Trace asked, from his situated place on the couch where Buckley and moved over to and was laying by his feet.

"I said..." I began but Trace cut me off.

"I know what you said," he grumbled and gently pushed Buckley off his feet. "I'll probably see her when she gets here with Jen or something."

"You guys haven't spoken since..." I began and he shook his head.

"No." And I knew he was lying as he went back to reading his magazine before the door to the dressing room opened, causing both dogs to sit up and rush to the door.

"Hey Guys," Rachel said walking over to Jen, who held Sara in her arms. I stood up and took two long steps, just enough to grab both dogs by the collars so the wouldn't knock Jen to the ground.

"Hey," Jen replied, walking in and trying to get past the dogs, she smiled and put Sara's carrier on the couch. Rachel walked behind her and leaned over to pick Sara up, and I let go of the dogs. They got the message and sauntered over to the corner of the room to sulk.

"She is so cute," Rachel said and I nodded with a smile, walking up behind Jen.

"Thank you," I told her from behind Jen and took Sara from her. "Sorry about the two crazy dogs. Hey Munchkin."

"It's okay," Jen smiled and she looked tired so sat down on the nearest couch, it was then when I noticed Kia walk in and I rolled my eyes as she sat down next to Jen. I looked at Trace, then and Rachel who nodded and poked Trace in the arm.

"Kia let me show you were you will be sitting," Trace said helping Kia off the couch and led her outside, Rachel followed and closed the door as she did so. Once we were alone I walked over and sat in Kia's spot, just as Brennan came over to sniff Sara's arm, causing Jen to freak out just a bit.

"Momma doesn't like the dogs around Sara. She thinks that they'll get jealous and try to hurt her," Jen said unbuttoning her coat and shoving it off, showing her curved shoulders and tanned skin. I just stared at her."What?" She laid her coat on the arm of the couch and looked at me.

"You're so beautiful," I said reaching over with my free hand and rubbing her cheek.

"Thanks," she said grabbing my hand a lacing our fingers together.

"I'm suprised she remembered me. I read that babies get fussy when they are around new people or people they hadn't seen in a while," I said after a while of silence.

"I would lay her on your T-shirt so she would remember your smell," Jen said letting go of my hand and fixing Sara's dress.

"I've been thinking a lot and I don't like being away from you guys so long," I told her, as I remembered how it was to hold Sara. There was a knock on the door. "Come in." I laid a fussy Sara on my shoulder as Rachel opened the door.

"Johnny wants to see you," she said, poking her head in.

"Ok," I replied and rolled my eyes, "I'll be there in a sec."

"Ok I'll tell him," Rachel said and closed the door again, I laid Sara in my arms and looked at her. "You gonna be good for mommy?" I whispered in her ear before kissing her nose and looking at Jen. "You're going to watch the show right?"

"Yeah Sara's ears are sensitive and she doesn't need to be around too many people. Listen if I don't get to see the show, I want you to tear that stage up tonight, " Jen said with a smile.

"I will," I said and kissed Sara on last time and gave her to Jen and pecked her lips. "Buckley, Brennan! Let's go!" Both dogs bounded after me as I left the room, giving Jen some good peace and quiet for a while before the show.


"Woah doggies!" I called as I tumbled out of the dressing room, being nearly knocked over as the dogs rushed past me and down the hall towards Tiny who walked towards me.

"Justin." I turned around to face Johnny who had half a scowl on his face.

"Hey Johnny," I grinned and shook my head as the dogs nearly knocked over Tiny. "Rachel said you wanted to see me?"

"Yeah," Johnny nodded and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Can we walk?" I nodded and let him lead me in the opposite direction of Tiny and the dogs, towards the stage.

"So what did you want to see me about?" I asked and wiped my hands on my jeans.

"Well I've heard some things..." Johnny began and looked at me.

"Uh," I felt uncomfortable and rubbed the back of my neck as we stopped by the door that led to the stage, hearing the sounds of the opening act. "What sort of things?"

"Just... things that could cause good reason for Jen to break her side of the contract," Johnny replied and I gulped. "I just want to find out how you plan on handling it. Or should I?"

"No," I shook my head and stuck my hands in my pockets, "I'll deal with it.. I am dealing with it."

"Okay," Johnny nodded and looked around him before continuing. "How are you handling..."

"I just am," I interrupted and Johnny nodded reluctantly.

"Alright," Johnny said and smiled slightly, "Well you better get ready for the show."

"Okay," I replied and grinned as my two dogs came bounding up to us, with Tiny panting up behind them. "Hey Tiny."

"Hey kid. Johnny," Tiny panted and grabbed Buckley by the collar as Brennan got away, ducking behind Johnny.

"Tiny," Johnny nodded and bent over to pat Brennan's head, causing Buckley to pull against Tiny's hold. "Having problems with the kids?" Tiny laughed and shook his head, leaning forward just in time to grab Brennan's collar.

"You want me to take these guys back to the hotel?" Tiny asked me and I shook my head.

"Uh, yeah. Can you ask Rachel to take them until we get back to the states? Jen isn't to pleased with them right now," I replied with a smile and Tiny nodded.

"Sure anything else?" he asked and I shook my head again.

"Nah," I replied and looked at Johnny, "I'll see you after the show?"

"I don't think so," Johnny shook his head and nodded at Tiny. "I'm heading back tonight. I'll let Rachel know what's going on with the schedule and such. I'll see you guys when you get back to the states, we'll have a meeting."

"Okay," I said and looked at Tiny. "Let's get going."

"Ok," Tiny nodded and tugged the dogs collars, "Let's go kids."

"I'll see you when we get back," I told Johnny, who only nodded in response and let me and Tiny leave to get ready for the show.


The show actually went well, and the energy was great. I was sad to see it all end but at the same time very happy. I was tired and was trudging off the stage when I happened to bump into Hanna again.

"Justin," she said cornering me just below the stairs and causing me to lean up against the wall. I groaned and tried to move away from her.

"Hanna," I replied sarcastically and tried to avoid solid eye contact with her. "What do you want?"

"You know what I want," she hissed, licking her lips seductively and moving in closer. I held my arm out to stop her.

"No actually I don't," I told her, I didn't want to get into it with her, not here and Definitely not now.

"Sure you do," she replied and leaned forward so I could feel her breath on my neck. "I want to know what your decision is Justin."

"My decision?" I asked her and raised an eyebrow at her before continuing. "My decision is that you should stay out of my business. Go find someone else to harass."

"Why are you so tense?" she asked me and placed a hand on my leg. I jerked away from her as she touched me. "Did Jen find out?"

"What? No. She... that's none of your business," I snapped and shoved her hand away from where it had placed itself just below my hip.

"Oh but it is," she whispered and smacked my hand away from hers, replacing it back on my hip. "What's your decision Justin?"

"I told you," I retorted and yanked her hand off me as it moved up, "Stay out of my business. You think that you can blackmail me into getting what you want? Well you can't. Now get away from me before I have security haul your ass out of here."

"Oh Justin," she laughed bitterly and stepped away from me, I let out a long sigh of relief. "You don't know how big of a mistake you just made."

"Really?" I asked her,and rolled my eyes at her. I wanted her gone, she was beginning to bug me. "Security!"

"I'm going to tell Jen," Hanna continued, not noticing Tiny and another two big men stalk up to us.

"No you won't," I informed her as the men stepped up to her, "Because you'll be too busy getting on a plane back to the states. One that we won't be on."

"Everything alright kid?" Tiny asked us, causing Hanna to jump as she just realized he was there. I gave her a smug look and nodded. "You ready to head out?"

"Yeah," I replied and looked back at Tiny, "I'm ready to head out. Can you guys be so kind and escort Hanna out of here and to the airport? Make sure she gets on the first flight out tonight okay?"

"Sure," Tiny nodded, trying to hide his laugh at the look on Hanna's face as she tried to make a sentence.

"It was a pleasure working with you Hanna," I told her, "But I'm afraid it will be the last. Good night."

"But..." Hanna began but I shook my head and hurried past her, with Tiny close behind, wanting to get the hell out of there and back to Jen as quickly as possible.


"Jen!" I called as I walked back into the hotel suite twenty minutes later. I was tired and just wanted to lay in bed and do nothing. I took off my jacket as Jen walked in from the bathroom and I smiled at her wearily, before moving to sit on the couch."Why did you leave?" I asked her as she sat beside me and took my shoes off for me, it was nice to be spoiled once in a while. I smiled at her as she sat up on her knees, between my legs and rubbed my thighs which were aching from all the dancing I had done earlier.

"I had to get Sara to bed," she said and I nodded. She leaned in to take my bottom lip between her teeth then letting go. "And get myself ready for tonight." She moved her lips to my jaw and behind my ear, the sensation ran through my body causing me to lean back into the couch slightly, relaxing more.

"What's...happ...ing..tonight?" I asked, stuttering for words as her lips and hands moved down my body. I sounded like a total idiot at her total mercy, this was bad but I liked it. She moved her hands from my thighs and slipped them under my shirt, her fingers moved over my abs to my chest, her finger pinched my right nipple.

"What do you want to happen tonight?" she whispered sexily and looked into my eyes. I gulped and stared at her, wondering what had come over her all of a sudden as she stood up and opened the front of her robe to show her bare leg and lifted it over my thigh, leaning into me, straddling my lap. She lowered herself on to my lap, and that was it for me. I rubbed up against her and she leaned in to capture my lips with hers. After a few moments, she broke the kiss and looked at me. "I thought that you could make me scream your name tonight."

I stared at her, lost for words. She was really turning me on and for some weird reason I couldn't take control of my thoughts or emotions. Things were flying wild everywhere. This was crazy, I need to get me head straight.

But before I could do anything she began untying her robe to reveal a sheer black see-through night gown and black bra and panties. I gasped and grabbed her thighs, rubbing my hands over her ass and pulling her closer to me. I needed her, screw getting my head on straight. I nibbled her neck a bit and sucked on the mark that was left as she ran my fingers through my hair and let out a small moan. I pulled back and looked into her eyes, as she reached over to rub my bottom lip and neck, and that is when I knew we had to stop. Especially with all the crap that had been going on lately. I didn't know why one minute I was so into this and the next I wasn't, I just knew this was not right. For either of us. I pulled her robe back over her shoulder closing the front.

"What's wrong?" she asked me.

"I can't do this," I said lifting her off my lap to get up.

"Is it something I did?" she asked, totally confused and I shook my head as I walked into the kitchen to grab a beer from the fridge. I needed a drink to cool myself off. I was burning with excitement, but I knew we couldn't do this.

"No," I lied and she sat back.

"Is it the way I look?" she asked, and I immediately felt like a total ass wipe.

"It's not you Jen," I replied taking a swig from the beer.

"Then what is the problem? Three weeks ago you were ready to do the Nasty and now you brush me off," she said getting frustrated, and I had to laugh. She was too cute even though I had just made her feel like crap. She was cute when she talked like that. "Why are you laughing?"

"The Nasty?" I asked with a smile and walked over to sit next to her.

"That's what I call sex. My mother made it up," she said, I put the beer down on the table beside me and reached for her hands. I had to explain this to her.

"I don't want you to lose your virginity in a hotel room, I want to take you some place special some where we can be alone and no one can hear you screaming my name when I tear that ass up," I explained and kissed the back of her hand softly, then her neck.


The next morning I woke up before Jen, and after a night of having to wake up to Sara crying I wasn't really sleepy. I had ordered breakfast a few minutes ago and now I just stood by the window with Sara in my arms, singing softly to her and pointing at any form of bird that flew by.

"See now that's a sea gull," I whispered in her ear as not to wake up Jen, "And that's a magpie. It really scared daddy the first time he saw one." Sara gurgled as I recounted the story to her and I laughed gently, rocking her back and forth.

"Good morning," Jen said from the bed behind me, causing me to turn around and face her.

"Good morning," I replied walking over to lay Sara in her bassinet and laying her pacifier next to her. I walked over pulled the covers back and slipped back into the bed.

"What time is it?" she asked looking for a clock. I reached over her to pick up my cell on the nightstand.

"It's like 8:30. Why planning on going some where?" I asked, putting the cell back on the night stand.

"Yeah I have to meet J.C. for lunch when we get back home," she said seriously and I stared at her. I had forgotten all about that cheeky little bastard. Was she seriously going to see him after.... "I'm just kidding Justin, dang don't take it personal."

I gave a sigh of relief and wrapped an arm around her middle and leaned in and tried to kiss her but she turned my head. I tried to kiss her again but to no avail, I got her cheek instead.

"Jennnn..." I said getting annoyed.

"You don't want to kiss me I have bad morning breath," she said and I smiled.

"So do I," I told her and pecked her on the lips, I pulled back and looked at her for a moment. She looked so pretty especially first thing in the morning. I leaned in and kissed her lips fully, then moving from her jaw to her neck. I slipped a hand down her waist and rubbed her lower back.

"Justin...we...shou...stop," she said trying to make a full sentence.

"You're right," I said getting off her and sitting up.

"Wait, I didn't mean it like that," she said sitting up against the head board.

"What did you mean?" I asked annoyed, but she just shrugged her shoulders. I sat up on the side of the bed and looked into Sara's bassinet, Jen had been acting weired for the past few days and it was beginning to get to me. I reached into the basket to touch Sara, wishing she would wake up and break this God awful silence we were enduring. "I wish she would wake back up."

"How many times did she wake up last night?" Jen asked, totally changing the subject. I shrugged and got up from the bed.

"About three, first I fed her then changed her and then she wanted to be held," I said walking over to my suitcase.

"I slept through all that?" she wanted to know and I nodded.

"Yep," I said as there was a knock at the door. "That must be room service." I walked to the door and opened it.

"Room service?" a young man asked, with a tray full laden with two plates, a jug of juice and a red rose, just as I had asked. I nodded.

"Yeah thanks," I replied and handed him a twenty dollar billl, "I got it from here." The boy nodded and allowed me to take the cart from him, I closed the door softly and wheeled it into the room.

"Wow, what did you get me?" Jen asked moving to the middle of the bed. I lifted one of the covers.

"Eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast," I said and lifted the other cover up as well. "I got the same."

"What's the plan for today?" Jen asked reaching over to take her plate and fork.

"I have to make sure security is straight and our flight leaves at 3:45," I said sitting down as I lifted a glass to her. "Juice?"

"Yeah," she nodded and I smiled, pouring us two glasses of juice and handing her one.

"Rose?" I asked, and she shook her head at me laughing. I grinned and carefully pulled the rose out of it's vase before reaching over and placing it beside her plate and kissing her softly on the lips.


An hour later I finally left the room to go in search for both Mike and Tiny to make sure they were ready for us to leave. They were and walked with me to Rachel's room to check on the dogs before going back to the room to pick up Jen.

"Jen you ready baby?" I called walking into the room as Mike and Tiny waited in the living room. As I entered the room to pick up Sara in her carrier, Jen was on her hands and knees looking for something, bus as soon as she saw me she bolted into the bathroom. I stared after her and looked down at Sara. "What's going on with mommy?" Sara looked up at me with confusion and I smiled at her, walking back into the living room to wait for Jen. A few moments later she emereged and I smiled at her. "You ready?"

"Umm...Yeah.." she said with half a smile as I held out my hand for her, I noticed her hesitate for a moment but she took it. I smiled with relief and laced our fingers together, and with Sara in the other hand led her down to the lobby for our flight home.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story