Author's Chapter Notes:
here's Jen's part.....
Chapter 10- Part 2.

Jen.



I sat on the couch feeding Sara in the bedroom and watched Justin zip up his last bag. He took his bag off the bed and walked it over to the door before looking around the room to make a mental check, then his eyes fell on me.

"I guess that's everything," he said with a smile.

"I guess," I replied looking at Sara. Honestly I was really dreading this day, the last time he left we had an argument and I lost a friend. Justin walked over to me, I got up as he did so and he kissed my forehead and then I just broke down with tears.

"Everything's going to be ok I promise," he reassured me kissing me on the lips.

"I thought I was ready, but I don't think I am..." I said with tears running down my face.

"Mrs Jennifer Hudson-Timberlake you are always ready," he replied with a smile.

"Yeah," I said with a laugh as Justin picked up Sara from my arms and laid her on his shoulder patting her back. There was a knock on the door and I wiped my tears as the door creeped open and Trace peaked his head through.

"Hey you ready?" he asked and Justin nodded.

"Um...yeah," Justin said as Trace walked into the room with Tiny right behind him helping with Justin's bags. "You coming?" Justin held out his hand and I nodded my head, grabbing his hand as he laced our fingers together. I followed close behind as we walked down the stairs. We were met by Kia, Lynn, momma, Julia, and Justin's cousin Rachel by the door. Lynn was first to come up to us.

"Be safe baby," she said hugging Justin and kissing him on the cheek.

"I will," he told her and then gave momma, Julia and even Kia a hug and a kiss goodbye. He let go of my hand and gave Sara a kiss on the nose. "Bye Munchkin, daddy's gonna miss ya. Be good for momma ok?" He then gave her to momma and regrabbed my hand leading us outside meeting Rachel,Trace and Johnny putting bags in the car. He turned to face me. "Take care of my baby, I don't want to find out you've been slipping." I laughed and wrapped my sweater around me.

"I promise," I told him and he smiled.

"Ok," he said wrapping his arms around my waist and I looked into his eyes. He brushed his nose against mine and dipped his head to kiss me. His tongue brushed against my bottom lip asking for access and I gave it to him. It was a short kiss but it felt like a lifetime, he broke the kiss leaving small kisses for the road.

"Come on Justin we gotta go," Johnny interrupted us.

"Yeah ok," he said getting annoyed. "I'll call you when I get in tomorrow."

"Ok," I said and watched him get in the car waving goodbye as the car drove off through the gate. I walked back into the house and faced four smiling faces.

"AWWW!" they all said, and I just laughed.

"Y'all need to get a life," I said walking into the kitchen.

"For your information we do have a life," Julia said walking behind me.

"Well I have to do a couple of errands before Paul gets home. You ok sweetie?" Lynn asked, following us and picking up her purse from the counter.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm fine will you come by tomorrow?" I asked, picking up a fussy Sara from her bassinet and laid her on my chest.

"Of course," she said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Bye Lynn, we will see you tomorrow," momma said giving her a hug.

"Let me walk you to the door," I said, walking behind Lynn.


I came back from walking Lynn to the door and the phone rang.

"Momma can you get the phone?" I asked as I walked into the den and sat down on the couch, getting ready to change Sara's diaper. "Stinky girl." I laughed but Sara was too busy looking at who was coming in the room to notice me.

"What is that smell?" Kia asked sitting the chair as she entered the room.

"It's your Goddaughter," I said with a smile.

"Jenny Marcus is on the phone. He says it's urgent," momma said as she walked in with he phone in her hand. I took the phone from my mom and put it between my shoulder and neck.

"Hi Marcus. What's the urgency?" I asked.

"I'm coming back over we have a lot to talk about I should be there in ten," he said and hung up. I stared at the phone.

"That was quick," I said with a laugh, "He didn't even say bye."

"What's with the cheery mood? Did you and Justin...." Kia asked pausing and flipping through the channels on the T.V

"No Kia we didn't," I said and Kia made a sigh of relief. "But we did...lets say enjoy each others company."

"Well I'm glad he's gone. I get to spend more time with you now," Kia said getting up to sit next to me.

"If I wouldn't know any better I would think your jealous of Justin," I said raising an eyebrow at her and adding baby powder to Sara's diaper.

"I am not jealous of that pompous ass," Kia said biting her thumb nail.

"Ok Kia stop with the name calling." I said getting annoyed.

"Why are you defending him?" Kia asked sitting up.

"He's my husband I'm supposed to defend him," I said getting a little irritated, I buttoned up Sara's onesie and slipped her yellow velour pants on.

"Jennifer don't you get it? He's just going to hurt you. I bet last night he made all these promises that he will be better or he's trying to change, but you know what Jen? He is like all the others. All he does is think about himself," Kia said, and I put Sara's matching hat on.

"What goes on between Justin and I stays between us ok?" I said.

"I bet when he gets to his hotel room he has skinny little blonde headed bitch waiting for him. Blonde is his type or is it brunette? He always goes back and fourth, the world can never keep up," Kia said with a smirk and I sighed. I'd had enough, I picked Sara up and walked out of the room. Kia didn't know what she's talking about. Justin had made a promise and I knew he will never betray it.

"Jen, Marcus is waiting for you in the dining room. Do you want me to take Sara?" mamma asked as she came up to me from opening the door when the bell rang.

"No we're fine," I told her walking into the dining room to see Marcus sitting at the table. "Hey Marcus."

"Hey Jen," he said and I noticed all the papers on the table.

"We have a lot to catching up to do," I said as he pulled the chair out to help me sit. "Thanks."

"Let's get started with. The schedule for the next couple weeks is that tomorrow you and Sara have a flight that leaves at noon heading to Chicago for Crystal's funeral. Then you fly out to New York to finish the last scene for Sex and the City, they said you will be done on the 21st and you can fly out home to Chicago, but Johnny says that Justin might not be able to make it for the thanksgiving holiday. Umm...you have movies rock on Dec 2, so you should be able to make it to his last show if you would like. Good news you made Barbara Walters list of most facinating people of the year. It plans to air on the Dec 6, so we're thinking you and Justin do the interview together since he made the list too. And I think that's about it."

"Well I'm ready," I said smiling.


Later in the day


"Hey pumpkin. What ya doin?" Julia said talking to Sara, I was packing mine and Sara's bags for the following day. "What are your plans for today?" Julia laid Sara's bib on her shoulder and placed Sara on her shoulder.

"I have to finish packing umm...do some cleaning why?" I asked putting a blanket in the suitcase.

"I wanted to take you shopping like now," Julia said.

"Well Julia I don't have the time..." I began but she cut me off.

"Jen I'm your big sister and you're going shopping with me," she instructed grabbing my hand.

"Wait let me get Sara ready.." I said letting go of her hand and grabbing Sara's matching jacket. Julia led me down stairs to the garage and I grabbed my purse, Justin's keys to his Mercedes truck and followed right behind Julia. Julia placed Sara in her car seat and I gave her the keys. "You know you want to drive." Julia took the keys and jumped into the front seat.
"So where are we going?" I looked in the mirror putting on some lip gloss and I noticed that my bags under my eyes had finally gone away.

"You'll see," Julia said with a smirk. Fifteen minutes later we pulled up in front of Frederick's of Hollywood.

"What are we doing here?" I asked wondering what she had up her sleeve.

"We are here to get you some lingerie so your husband can have something to enjoy when you visit him," Julia said putting the car in park.

"My husband does have something to look forward to," I pointed out.

"Girl come on," Julia said getting out of the car and opening the back door to get Sara. We walked through the door and were met by small brunette.

"Good afternoon my name is Amy is there anything I can help you with?" she asked us.

"Yes, my sister going to be visiting her husband and needs something really sexy," Julia said.

"Did you have anything in mind?" Amy asked looking at the both of us.

"Yes..." Julia continued stepping in and taking over. I watched her lead Amy in the other direction while I walked around patting Sara's back. Something shiny caught my eye and I walked over near the back and saw these handcuffs with rhinestones all over them I picked them up and examined them.

"Kinky."


When we got back from Frederick's Julia went upstairs to pack and I found momma on the couch in the den sleeping and Kia in the Kitchen. Sara and I went up stairs to finish packing. I noticed the clock on the nightstand read 7:42.

"Sar-Sar it's time for you to get ready for bed," I said softly but all she did was yawn in response.

"Hey Jenny do you want pizza? Momma doesn't feel like cooking," Julia asked walking into the bedroom with Kia right behind her.

"Yeah, sure," I said, laying Sara on the bed.

"Pepperoni or sausage?"

"Sausage."

"Okay," she said walking out of the door, Kia sat on the bed playing with Sara's fingers.

"I'm sorry," she said breaking our silence. I walked into the closet to get Sara's pajamas.

"I know, you're always sorry when your mouth gets you in trouble," I said pulling off Sara's pants, and slipped her jacket off. Kia noticed the Frederick's bag in the corner.

"Did you get something nice?" she asked.

"Actually Julia picked it out," I said, she just nodded her head and looked down at Sara.
"Kia go look in the bag." I knew she was anxious to see what was in it. She hopped off the bed and went over to the bag, pulling out pink Georgette Baby doll lingerie and a red Persian Lace Corset ribbon trim lace ruffle at the hem hook-and-eye back closure with a matching G-string. "Well Julia picked out the corset." I put Sara's arm through her sleeve.

"Do you plan on wearing this for Justin when you see him?" she asked.

"Maybe," I said with a smile putting Sara mittens on.

"Are you going to sleep with him?" Kia asked.

"You haven't learnt anything have you?" I said laughing.

"Come on Jen, you asked me questions about Trace and I answered them truthfully," she said, she did have a point.

"I don't know he has changed so much for the better and I think he really means it and when he left I felt like a piece of me went with him. I've been having these strange feelings since the accident and the way he's with Sara makes it more intense," I said lifting Sara up and laying at the head of the bed with Sara on my chest.

"Well you know what I think about all this." Kia said.

"No Kia I don't know what you think please tell me," I said sarcastically watching her sit on the couch.

"Jenny this boy is playing you I really don't want you to make a mistake sleeping with him when he has no feelings for you," Kia said folding up my lingerie. Julia walked into the room with three plates in her hands and a bottle under her chin. "Julia you have your hands full." Kia got up to take the bottle.

"Thanks Kia I would have thought you would take a plate," Julia said rolling her eyes, I laughed and turned on the T.V, flipping through the channels landing on E news.
Hi welcome to E news. I'm Ryan Seacrest and I'm Giuliana Rancic. Big news regarding Justin Timberlake and Jennifer Hudson.

"Oh lord what now?" Julia asked.

The couple made their first appearance since the accident on November 4th. Sources tell us that Justin had a big day planned for our Dreamgirl. At 10 o'clock Monday morning Justin was seen at a florist buying a dozen roses and white lilies. Afterward Justin stopped by a baby Botique picking up a couple outfits and stroller for baby Sara. Later in the day photos of Jennifer walking very well with Justin and Sara in tow. Around 8 o'clock the couple arrived at Koi and the paparazzi had a field day. Jennifer wore a form fitting black dress and shawl while Justin wore a leather jacket and button down black shirt. The couple headed out of the restaurant using the back way heading home for the evening.

I just sat there unable to talk as they had our whole day digested.

"Who told them about yesterday?!" I said furiously.


November 15, 2007


Today was the day I was heading back to work in New York to finish up Sex and the City. I went into the closet making a mental check to see if I had everything for the next two weeks. Momma and Julia were leaving with me but were going back to Chicago. I walked over to my suitcase on the bed and zipped it up.

"Jenny you ready?" Kia asked walking into the room, she wore a black sweater and jeans with black Ugg boots.

"You look cute." I said.

"Thanks so do you."

"I don't think so." I said looking down at myself, I had on black leggings and black long sleeve dress and flats. Kia went over to pick up Sara who's was fussing to get some attention.

"Here's her diaper bag," Kia said as I handed her Sara's black whipstitch bag that Justin bought the other day. "Sara you look so cute today, momma did a good job."

"Actually her daddy bought that out-fit," I said pulling my suitcase off of the bed.

"Oh," Kia said nodding her head, as I dragged my suitcase to the hallway and I was getting ready to call Big Mike when he walked through the front door.

"Hey Jen need help?" he asked walking up the stairs.

"That's what my husband pay's you for," I said going back into the bedroom getting my two last bags.

"Jen I got it," Mike said walking over to the bed.

"Okay," I said and walked down the hall to see if Julia was ready. "Hey you ready?"

"Yep," she said grabbing her duffel bag and suitcase, we walked down the stairs to meet up with momma in the kitchen. Julia dropped her bag and suitcase in the foyer so Mike could get it. When we walked into the kitchen momma was packing what looked like food in a paper bag.

"Momma you don't have to pack food were traveling first class," I said getting a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Yeah Momma that is so ghetto," Julia said. Kia laughed sitting at the counter feeding Sara.

"It is not ghetto. You know that food does not taste good, so when you're sitting there don't even think about asking me for some," momma said folding the bag.

"I won't," Julia said.

"Hello! I know Y'all hadn't left yet coz I saw the car outside," Lynn said walking into the kitchen putting her purse on the counter.

"We're just waiting for Marcus to get here," I said packing formula and bottles in Sara's diaper bag.

"Hey! I'm here our flight leaves at 12:05 and it's 8:30 we need to get going," Marcus said

"Speak of the devil," Julia said. We all went around the house to make sure Momma and Julia didn't leave anything behind. I grabbed the house keys that Justin left in the kitchen drawer. When I walked into the foyer Momma and Julia were saying their goodbyes to Lynn.

"I loved having someone my age to talk to," Lynn said hugging Momma.

"Me too. You and Paul need to come visit us soon," momma said holding Lynn's hands.

"We will, call me when you get in so we can talk," Lynn said holding on to each other's waist walking out the door. It was really nice to see them get along with each other like best friends. I looked around the foyer making one last check before I shut the door and locked it.

"You need to call me when you get to the hotel," Lynn said pointing her finger at me.

"I will," I said giving her a hug.

"Do you have a spare key?" I asked.

"Of course you know Justin would leave me one," Lynn said holding up her spare.

"Jen LET'S GO!!" Marcus said getting impatient inside the car.

"Go head and go baby he's acting like a person with a stick up his ass," Lynn said heading over to her car.

"Ok, I'll call you!" I said getting into the black SUV.


The car ride to the airport was quiet. We entered the airport and said our goodbyes to Momma and Julia. It was really hard for me to not follow them and head home to Chicago. Justin had us arranged to fly on one of his private jet because of Sara not having all her shots. Once on the plane I made a phone call to Sara's pediatrician to make an appointment for the 10th and get a recommendation for a pediatrician in New York just in case something happened.The flight was nice it was a long one but nice Sara only fussed a little when we took off and landed. Another car was waiting for us when we landed and the paparazzi.

Mike lead us safely in the car when Kia's phone went of with Justin's My Love ring tone.

"You don't like Justin but you have his ring tone...I don't get it," I said rubbing Sara's back to get her to sleep.

"It is the only one that fits for Trace," she said.

"So you love Trace now?" I asked. She put her finger up to her lips as she answered her phone.

"Hello?" I turned to look out the window and enjoy the scenery not paying attention to Kia's phone conversation. We pulled up in front of the SoHo Grand Hotel paparazzi were every where Mike and Marcus got directions to go the back way. Mike stopped the car, Marcus and Mike got out of the car first and helped us get out of the car. I wrapped Sara in her blanket and the hotel bell boys helped us with our bags while Mike lead us to the elevator. Once in the elevator Kia sounded like she was really into her conversation by the look on her face.

"Ms Hudson here is your room key one of our managers will lead you to your room," the receptionist said.

"Thank you. You can put our bags there," I said once we made it to our room, I laid a sleeping Sara on the bed and I went in my purse to give him a tip. I started to unpack our bags when Kia walked into the room. "Hey where have you been?"

"Jennifer we need to talk," Kia said turning off the T.V and sitting on the bed.

"If this is about Justin I don't want to talk about it..." I said sitting on the couch looking at the room service menu.

"It's about Sara too," she said, and I could tell by the tone in her voice that this was something serious. I sat back and listened to what she said. "When Sara was born and while you were in the hospital Marcus, Johnny and Justin's lawyers got together to add Sara to the contract so that if you and Justin decided to break the contract Sara would be taken from both of you..."

"WHAT THEY CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!" I woke up Sara from my outburst.

"Well they can and they will if you decided to leave Justin or vice versa." Kia said picking up Sara. I paced around the room trying to get a hold of Justin. "I bet Justin had something to do with this."


I spent 30 minutes trying to get a hold of Justin but his phone was either busy or turned off. I could not believe he had something to do with this mess, I was more upset that he didn't tell me first. I was his wife, he was married to me, not Trace and Kia. I gave up and decided to go to bed. I woke up and around 6:00 I decided to try and call Justin again

"Hey Sar-Sar." I said with a smile and picked Sara up and laid her on my chest. Before I picked up the phone it rang and I answered.

"Justin?" I said suprised that he called me back.

"Hey Jen," He laughed through the phone. "Miss me?"

"Uh..." I began, hesitating. "Miss me." Was that all he could say?

"Jen?" He asked.

"Why didn't you tell me Justin?" I asked, getting to the point, Kia turned to me trying to figure out where our conversation was going.

"How did you find out?" he asked me.

"Kia told me," I replied smoothly, "Why didn't you tell me Justin?" He still didn't give me an answer.

"Kia told you?" He asked bitterly, "Should have
thought so. And let me guess she thinks I'm behind it too right?"

"That's not the point Justin," I cut-in angrily, why was this man hung up on who told who that was beside the point, "The point is when were you going to tell me?"

"As soon as we landed," he replied.

"Really?" I asked, I didn't believe him at all. "You were going to call as soon as you landed and tell me they were going to take Sara away if...... Was this your plan all along? Do you really hate us that much?" I asked

"What? No of course not!" He protested, "I care about you and Sara more than I care about..."

"Then why were you trying to break the contract huh?" I asked getting defensive, Sara was getting fussy from my body language.

"Break the contract?" he asked, "Why would I do that? I want to keep you guys not loose you. Like I said Jen I didn't know anything about the contract. I swear."

"Well..." I began.

"Don't listen to him Jen. All he's doing is thinking about himself," Kia said.

"Look Justin I can't really talk about this right now, we'll talk when I come down." I said getting frustrated with everything Kia was telling me in one ear and Justin telling me something in the other it was just too much. I needed some time to think before I talked to him again.

"Did he ask about Sara?" Kia asked when I turned my phone off. I shook my head.

"No."

"See Jen that's what I'm talking about, he didn't have the decency to ask about his child that low down dirty dog..." Kia began but I snapped.

"KIA SHUT UP!" I said trying to calm Sara down and think at the same time. "I am so tired of this if Sara wasn't in the picture this contract or whatever the hell this is would be over." I said to myself.


Two weeks passed before I even talked to Justin. When he would call I was busy doing something or I just didn't want to talk to him. Our schedule's kept changing. One day I'm supposed to see him, the next something has come up. Thanksgiving was hard as I headed home to Chicago for three days, Justin was too busy with the tour to make it.

Part of me was so mad at him I didn't know if I wanted to see him. Everyone kept asking when they were going to see him, asked about the wedding and so on. I lied of course about everything and that had to be the hardest part, looking into peoples eyes who practically raised me and lie in their faces. After the holiday I headed back to New York then back to L.A. to make an appearance at Movie Rocks that Sunday. Marcus finally fit it in my schedule for Sara and I to go see Justin for his last show. Wednesday morning I got on the plane and headed to Australia. Kia sat next to me with this goofy grin on her face.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked.

"Smiling like what?" she asked.

"Like you just won the lottery," I said.

"I am not," she said with that goofy grin still on her face. She knew what that smile was about, the one and only Trace.

The plane ride was quiet. I caught up on sleep that I missed these past weeks. Once we landed Marcus thought it was a good time to tell me that Justin didn't know were coming.

"Johnny and I thought it would be a good idea for the gossip magazines," Marcus said I nodded my head and picked up Sara's carrier and walked toward the front of the plane.

"Have a good trip Mrs Timberlake," the stewardess said.

"Thank you." I replied. Big Mike lead us through the airport and our usual visitors the paparazzi were asking all kinds of question like were we getting a divorce? Was I pregnant with our second baby? Is Justin trying to take control of my career? Just all kinds of rude things and I had always been nice to them but I guess when you don't give them what they want they turn on you.

Mike lead us to what I thought was Justin's suite. He opened the door and let me through first, I walked around and examined the room and smiled when I saw Sara's stuffed giraffe.

"Look Sar-Sar daddy had you're Mr. Sprinkles the whole time," I said putting her carrier on the table, and picking her up.

"Jen, you have half and hour to get ready Justin has sound check in ten," Marcus said. Kia followed in behind him.

"Ok." I said watching Mike put my bags in the corner. Marcus and Mike left leaving Kia and I alone.

"I'm debating on taking Sara to sound check her ears are really sensitive..."

"Jen I'll watch her." Kia said getting a bottle water.

"Are you sure I know you wanted to see Trace..."

"I talked to him on the phone we can meet up later," she said taking a swing of her water.

"Ok I'm going to get ready," I said picking out a long red shirt and my high waisted flare jeans and boots.

Once we made it to the venue Mike lead me through the back halls and stopped to get a backstage pass. Walking thorough the halls I could hear the music knowing we were close. Mike grabbed my hand and lead me through the double doors to the area. I pulled off my sunglasses and put them in my purse. I was in awe of how big this place was. I hoped one day my music career would make the same impact that Justin had. I looked at the stage trying to spot Justin out when I saw him wearing blue jeans and his signature William Rast t-shirt, his hair was cut close to his head and he looked like he hadn't shaved in two days.

"I'm going to go get him for you ok?" Mike asked.

"Yeah." I said sitting down in one of the folded chairs. I looked back to the stage and my chest tightened at what I saw. One of the female dancers came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his midsection, I smiled at what I saw next. Justin pulled her arms away and gave her what looked like a serious talk. Mike made it to Justin and Justin turned around, before Mike pointed to where I was and Justin waved and gave the biggest smile I have ever seen him make. I waved back and watched him jog down the ramp. My stomach was tossing the closer he got, it had been weeks since we talked I didn't know if he was going to hug me or brush me off.

"Hey you," I said, standing up as he walked up to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on the lips.

"I missed you so much," he whispered hugging me and kissing my neck.

"I missed you too," I whispered scratching the little hairs on the back of his neck. He kissed me one last time before pulling away.

"Where's Sara?" he asked holding my waist, I wiped my lip gloss off of his lips.

"She's at the suite with Kia," I replied and he nodded, I rubbed his back.

"Come on I want you to meet some people," he said grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together. He lead me up the ramp to meet Marty his choreographer and producer of the show, I met the backup singers, then he introduced me to his dancers I shook everyone's hands till I got to one of the females, the who had her arms around my man.

"Nice to meet you," I said holding out my hand.

"Likewise," she said with a smirk. Mike came up and helped me down the ramp to sit down, as soon as I sat in my chair Rachel came running up.

"I'm so glad your here," she said giving me a hug
and sitting next to me.

"I could not miss Justin's last show," I said. I hadn't seen any of his shows so I was just as excited as he was.

"Have you guys talked yet about ya know..." she asked.

"No." I said looking back to the stage. I listened to all the songs till he got to my jam Until the end of time.

Listen

Woke up this morning
Heard the TV sayin' something
'Bout disaster in the world and
It made me wonder where I'm going
There's so much darkness in the world
But I see beauty left in you girl
And what you give me let's me know
That I'll be alright

'cause if your love was all I had
In this life
Well that would be enough
Until the end of time
So rest your weary heart
And relax your mind
Cause I'm gonna love you girl
Until the end of time


I closed my eyes, I was so into the song I forgot were I was and started to sing my favorite part.

You've got me singing
Oh whoa, yeah
Oh whoa, yeah
Everybody sing
Oh whoa, yeah
Everybody singing
Oh whoa yeah



When I opened my eyes everyone was looking at me, I felt so embarrassed.

"Baby come finish the song with me," Justin said with a smile.

"No that's ok I think I'm feeling a little hoarse." I said, my shyness coming thorough.

"Your loss," Justin replied and finished playing the song.


After sound check Justin had to go through wardrobe and meet with fans. So Mike and I headed back over to the hotel to get Sara ready for tonight's show. I slipped my key card in and smiled when I heard a wailing Sara.

"Is everything ok in here?" I asked when I walked through the living room to see Kia patting Sara's back.

"She's been like this for the past 15 minutes," Kia said panicking.

"Did you feed her?" I asked taking off my jacket.

"Yeah."

"What about her diaper?" I asked going into her bag to get her pacifier.

"Changed it." I walked over to Kia and put Sara's pacifier in her mouth. It got quiet real quickly. "Why didn't I think of that?" Kia whispered. I took Sara from her and went over to the couch to hold her. "How was sound check?" Kia picked up some of Sara's toys and an empty bottle.

"It was good," I said, I wasn't going to tell her what I saw knowing she would have a fit over it. "Did you get a hold of Trace?"

"Yeah he said he'll see me before the show," Kia replied and I nodded my head and started to get up from the couch to get Sara ready.

"I have to get this little diva ready. Why don't you go get some sleep before the show?" I asked Kia.

"That's where I'm going," she replied and walked over to give me a kiss on the cheek."I'll come by so we can leave together."

"Ok," I said with a smile. I watched her leave with Mike.

"Jen I should be back around 8:30," Mike said before he left.

"Will do," I said walking into the bathroom. "Sara you ready to see daddy?"

I grabbed a towel from the rack and placed it on the counter. I placed Sara on the towel and unbuttoned her pajamas and threw away her diaper, I plugged the sink and turned on the water and grabbed her mini wash cloth. She woke up as soon as the soapy wet cloth hit her skin.

"Mommy's sorry she had to wake you but you needed a bath," I said continuing her sponge bath. I grabbed the other towel and swaddled Sara in it and laid her on my chest while I grabbed her lotion in my other hand. I walked out of the room and laid her on the bed and lotioned her down sipped a new diaper on. I walked over to my suitcase and picked out two outfits. "OK Sar-Sar pick witch one you want." I held up the two dresses. "I think you should wear this one." I held up a crochet flower dress and matching brown sweater. Sara gurgled in response.

After getting Sara ready I had changed into a very tight, strapless, black Dolce and Gabbana dress, I wanted Justin to know what he was missing. I wrapped my terry cloth robe over the dress and got started on my makeup. Twenty minutes later I heard the door close, and Kia walked into the bedroom and looked at Sara on the bed.

"Aww... She looks so beautiful... I wish Crystal was here to see her," Kia said sitting on the bed.

"I swear she looks more like her every day, sometimes I just look at her and start crying," I said from the bathroom, adding blush to my cheeks.

"Big Mike wanted me to tell you that he is going to pick you up at 7:30," Kia said.

"Why?" I asked putting on lip gloss.

"Justin said he wanted to make sure to have time with you and Sara before the show," Kia said annoyed.

"That's sweet of him," I said walking into the bedroom pulling off my robe.

"Sexy Momma," Kia said laughing.

"What ever, how much time do I have?" I asked looking for my comb in my purse.

"It's 7:15 now so you have 15 minutes to get finished," Kia said looking at her watch.
I combed out my wrap and put on my matching black high heeled shoes when there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Kia got up and answered the door. I went over to the bed to put Sara's shoes on and her bracelet.
"Someone got a gift." Kia came back to the bed, handing me a bag. I looked into the bag and pulled out a long black silk case, I opened it and a beautiful diamond studded watch.

"This is gorgeous," I said pulling out the watch.

"It's ok," Kia said taking the watch from me and putting in on her wrist.


Once we made it to the venue Big Mike lead us through the back way to Justin's dressing room. When I walked in we were greeted by Justin's dogs.

"Hey Guys," Rachel said coming up to us, as Justin stood up from the chair he was in to hold back the dogs.

"Hey," I said putting Sara's carrier on the couch and trying not to get knocked over. Rachel went over to pick Sara up.

"She is so cute," Rachel said holding an alert Sara.

"Thank you," Justin said from behind me. Justin went over to take Sara from Rachel. "Sorry about the two crazy dogs. Hey Munchkin."

That's okay," I replied sat on the couch and watched Kia sit beside me. I was really exhausted. Justin looked at Trace and Rachel.

"Kia let me show you were you will be sitting," Trace said suddenly, helping Kia off the couch and leading her out the door, Rachel followed and closed the door behind her. Justin came to sit in Kia's spot. One of Justin's dogs came over to sniff Sara's arm.

"Momma doesn't like the dogs around Sara. She thinks that they'll get jealous and try to hurt her," I said unbuttoning my coat and shoving it off. Justin stared at me not saying anything. "What?" I laid my coat on the arm of the couch.

"You're so beautiful," Justin said rubbing my cheek.

"Thanks," I said grabbing his hand a lacing our fingers.

"I'm suprised she remembered me. I read that babies get fussy when they are around new people or people they hadn't seen in a while," Justin said.

"I would lay her on your T-shirt so she would remember your smell," I said letting go of his hand and fixing Sara's dress.

"I've been thinking a lot and I don't like being away form you guys so long," Justin said and I could tell that something had been bothering him. There was a knock on the door. "Come in." Justin laid a fussy Sara on his shoulder as Rachel opened the door.

"Johnny wants to see you," she said, poking her head in. Justin rolled his eyes and said he'd be there. He laid Sara in his arms and looked at her and then whispered in her ear and kissed her nose.

"You're going to watch the show right?" Justin asked.

"Yeah Sara's ears are sensitive and she doesn't need to be around too many people. Listen if I don't get to see the show, I want you to tear that stage up tonight, " I said with a smile.

"I will," he said and kissed Sara on last time and gave her to me and pecked my lips. I watched him walk out of the door.


I told him to tear that stage up and he did exactly what I told him and it turned me on seeing him dance with sweat dripping from his face seeing how he truly loved what he was doing. I decided to go back to the suite and get Sara and myself ready for bed. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror. My mind was racing.

"Jen your taking this too far." "You barley know the man." Another part was telling me something different. "You need this, he has changed and he would do anything for you and Sara." "He cares about you." I heard the door close.

"Jen!" I grabbed my robe slipped it on, tying the strings. I walked out of the bedroom into the living room. Justin was taking off his jacket and went over to the couch to sit down. I went over to take off his shoes. "Why did you leave?" I untied his left shoe and pulled it off putting it next to his right shoe. I did the same with his socks. I sat up on my knees between his legs and rubbed his thighs.

"I had to get Sara to bed," I said. He nodded and I leaned in to take his bottom lip between my teeth then letting go. "And get myself ready for tonight." I moved my lips to his jaw and behind his ear.

"What's...happ...ing..tonight?" he asked. I moved my hands from his thighs and slipped them under his shirt my fingers moved over his abs to his chest, my finger pinched his right nipple.

"What do you want to happen tonight?" I whispered looking in his eyes. They were a deep blue same as the night he took me to dinner. He didn't answer my question so I stood up opened the front of my robe to show my bare leg and lifted it over his thigh, leaning into him, straddling his lap. I lowered myself on to his lap, I felt him rub against me and show how excited he was. I leaned in to capture his lips with mine our tongues enjoyed each other. I broke the kiss and looked at Justin who was breathing hard. "I thought that you could make me scream your name tonight."

I didn't know what was going on with me, the things I was saying and doing were not me. I untied my robe to reveal a sheer black see-through night gown and black bra and panties. Justin grabbed my thighs and rubbed his hands over my butt pulling me closer to him. He nibbled my neck, sucked on the mark he left. I ran my fingers through his hair and let out a small moan. He pulled back and looked into my eyes. I reached over to rub his bottom lip and neck. He pulled my robe back over my shoulder closing the front.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I can't do this," he said lifting me off his lap to get up.

"Is it something I did?" I asked watching him go into the kitchen getting a beer form the fridge.

"No," he said with no emotion. I sat back.

"Is it the way I look?" I asked feeling that my body turned him off.

"It's not you Jen," Justin said taking a swig from his beer.

"Then what is the problem? Three weeks ago you were ready to do the Nasty and now you brush me off," I said getting frustrated, Justin started laughing. "Why are you laughing?"

"The Nasty?" Justin smiled walking over to sit next me.

"That's what I call sex. My mother made it up," I said as Justin reached for my hands.

"I don't want you to lose your virginity in a hotel room, I want to take you some place special some where we can be alone and no one can hear you screaming my name when I tear that ass up," he said and I felt my stomach tighten as he began kissing the back of my hand and then my neck.


The next morning we were heading back home to the states. Justin and I didn't talk much about what happened the night before and I was so tired that I was glad he didn't want to have sex. I think seeing him with Sara, losing my best friend, him changing for the good brought all these hormones that I couldn't control. I rolled over on my side to see Justin holding Sara by the window, he looked so content with her.

"Good morning," I said laying on my back. Justin turned from the window to face me.

"Good morning," he said walking over to lay Sara in her bassinet and laying her pacifier next to her. He walked over pulled the covers back and slipped into the bed.

"What time is it?" I asked looking for a clock. Justin reached over me to pick up his cell on the nightstand.

"It's like 8:30. Why planning on going some where?" he as asked, putting the cell back on the night stand.

"Yeah I have to meet J.C. for lunch when we get back home," I said seriously. Justin just looked at me. "I'm just kidding Justin dang don't take it personal."

He wrapped his arm around my middle and leaned in and tried to kiss me but I turned my head. He tried to kiss me again but ended up kissing my cheek.

"Jennnn..." he said annoyed.

"You don't want to kiss me I have bad morning breath," I said and he smiled.

"So do I," he said and gave me a quick peck on the lips. He looked at me in the eyes and leaned in and kissed me fully on the lips. His lips were so soft they move from my jaw to my neck. I was so into the kiss I didn't notice his hand slipping around my waist and rubbing my lower back. Part of me wanted to continue but the other part told me that I should stop before it went to far.

"Justin...we...shou...stop," I said trying to make sense of what was going on.

"You're right," he said getting off me and sitting up.

"Wait, I didn't mean it like that," I said sitting up against the head board.

"What did you mean?" he asked and I just shrugged my shoulders. He sat up on the side of the bed looking into Sara's bassinet. "I wish she would wake back up. " He reached in to touch her.

"How many times did she wake up last night?" I asked.

"About three, first I fed her then changed her and then she wanted to be held," he said getting up from the bed and walking over to his suitcase.

"I slept through all that?"

"Yep," he said as there was a knock at the door. "That must be room service." He walked to the door and I heard him say thank you and watched him walk in with cart covered with a white table cloth, two sterling sliver covers, a jug of orange juice and a red rose in the middle.

"Wow, what did you get me?" I asked moving to the middle of the bed. Justin lifted one of the covers.

"Eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast," he said lifting the other cover. "I got the same." "What's the plan for today?" I asked reaching over to take my plate and fork, I really didn't want to get out of bed.

"I have to make sure security is straight and our flight leaves at 3:45," he said, lifting up a glass. "Juice?"

"Yeah."


I was busy packing my bags and checking the room to see if I missed anything I looked on the couch, in the kitchen. I decided to look under the bed and something caught my eye I reached under the bed to grab it. I didn't know if I wanted to scream or tear the room up I was so disappointed.

"Jen you ready baby?" Justin asked walking into the room and over to the couch to pick up Sara in her carrier. I went into the bathroom and took a couple tissues and wrapped it around what was in my hand and put it in my purse. I walked out of the bedroom into the living room to meet Justin, Tiny and Mike. "You ready?"

"Umm...Yeah.." I said putting on a fake smile. He held out his hand for me, I kind of hesitated not wanting to touch him but I didn't want him to think some thing was wrong. He smiled and laced his fingers with mine, leading us down to the lobby of the hotel.

All through the plane ride I was really quiet and I kept thinking about what I had found. I wanted to confront him but now wasn't the time. I sat back and watched him hold Sara, playing with her fingers.

"Hey girl," Kia said. I didn't notice her sit next to me.

"Hey," I said not really in the mood to talk.

"What's wrong?" she asked touching my shoulder.

"Nothing just tired," I lied, she nodded her head and didn't say anything for the rest of ride.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story