Author's Chapter Notes:
here is part 2!! enjoy!!
Jen.

"Goodbye 2007! Hello 2008!" Kia yelled through the hotel room. I was sitting in front of the vanity with Sara sleeping soundly on my lap. Justin and I had flown to Miami for New Years as I was scheduled to host the New Years Party at Setai. I was really excited, because I would be performing a couple of my new songs. It was a change form Dreamgirls, I mean don't get me wrong I would always love, and sing the faves but I wanted to start showing the world the real Jennifer Hudson. Kia came over and leaned against the counter.

"Where's Trace?" I asked raising my eyes to the ceiling as Terry added eyeliner to my eyes.

"He and Justin went to go check out the studio and get it ready for Esmee," Kia said looking down at Sara. She reached over to run her fingers through her curls. "She's grown a lot."

"I know I can't believe she'll be two months if a couple days," I replied.

"Eyes closed," Terry said and I complied as he added fake eyelashes to my eyes.

"She had her first smile on Christmas day," I said and Kia smiled.

"Aw I missed it. I know I won't miss the next milestone," Kia answered as Terry's phone began to ring through the room.

"Excuse me ladies...hello...yeah." Terry said as he walked out of the bedroom.

"You haven't let Justin off the hook have you?" Kia asked.

"We haven't sat down and talked about it yet, but he is definitely not off the hook," I said knowing that's what she wanted to hear but truthfully I didn't know what I wanted to do. Kia kept quiet and looked away. "I know you want to protect me and I know you wish that you could have protected Crystal form Curtis but you have to let me do this on my own."


New Years was wonderful, the party went well and people responded great to my new songs. I was in the bathroom fixing my necklace, when Justin walked in, he wanted to take me out to dinner before I left tomorrow for North Carolina to film a movie.

"Jen you ready baby?" Justin asked.

"Yeah," I said smiling walking out and lacing our fingers together.

During dinner I kept thinking about what I wanted to say, I had been thinking about him and Jessica and what happened. The waiter came to pick up our plates and I didn't realize that I was staring into space. until Justin brushed his fingers against my cheek.

"Baby you've been quiet ever since we left," he said reaching to hold my hand.

"Justin...Have you talked to Jessica lately?" I asked. Justin was taken back from what I just laid on him. The waiter brought our dessert but I really didn't have an appetite.

"Is this your way of asking me about what happened?"

I kept quiet, Justin explained what happened that night and I felt relived that he'd stopped it before anything else could happen. Justin caught the attention of the waiter for the check and we left.

The ride back to the hotel was quiet. I went straight to the bedroom to get undressed and Justin went over to Trace and Kia's room to get Sara. He came back with a sleeping Sara in his arms. He laid her in her bassinet while I was in the bathroom wrapping my hair. He came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close to him. I looked at our reflection from the mirror he looked so handsome. He began kissing my neck and shoulders.

"Justin?"

"Hmm?"

"What are we doing?" I asked. He stopped his kisses and looked up. "Justin I think were taking this marriage too seriously."

"What do you mean too seriously?" He asked moving to lean against the counter and facing me.

"What I mean is the kissing and the hugging. We need to get our priorities straight," I explained.

"We're married Jennifer, that's what married people do."

"Justin were on contract, where in it does it say that we make out behind closed doors?" I asked and he just looked away. There was a knock on the door and he went to answer it, when he came back he had a bouquet of yellow roses in his hand.

"These are for you, I'm going to take a walk," he said. I stayed in the bathroom until I heard the door close.

I woke up feeling the bed sink and lips on my cheek. I opened my eyes and closed them when lips hit them.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I replied and we both fell asleep.


January 28, 2008


"Where are we going?" I asked as we boarded the jet. I was taking a week off from filming and Kia had came bursting into my hotel room telling me she had a suprise for me and now were on a jet heading to I don't know where "You know I don't like suprises." I watched her sit Sara's carrier in the seat next to me.

"I think you'll like this one," she said smiling.

Justin and I had been keeping touch through the web cam. He was now a gadget freak. He'd been keeping busy with Esmee's album and reading some movie scripts, because he was getting the movie bug again. When we landed the red carpet was laid out for us and a black SUV pulled up.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked walking down the stairs, with Sara in my arms. Tiny got out of the car and held his arms out.

"Welcome the Bahamas ladies!" he called.

"The Bahamas?! What is Tiny doing here?" I yelled back.

"Come on Jenny!" Kia yelled heading over to the car. Tiny took Sara from me and strapped her into her car seat before helping me into the car and walking over to the driver's side. I was so shocked I didn't know what was going on. The Bahamas? "I thought we could use the vacation." Kia turned to face me. My brain was so busy trying to figure out what was going on I didn't even hear her say anything. We pulled up in front of this beautiful villa. Tiny opened the door for me and helped me and Kia out. Kia grabbed my hand and lead me up the stairs. I turned around to make sure Sara was ok which she was as Tiny unbuckled her. Kia used a key to open the door.

"How did you....Kia what is going on?" I said. She didn't respond so I didn't question her, I walked through the foyer behind her.

"Trace were here!" Kia yelled as Trace came running through from the back.

"Hey baby," Trace said kissing Kia on the lips. "Jen welcome to the Bahamas."

"Thanks...what's going on?" I asked him.

"Trace we better go check out the golf course before it gets dark," A familiar voice rang through the house and Justin came walking in from the back.

"What are you doing here?" We both said at the same time.

"Yeah what are you doing here Justin?" Kia asked angrily.

"Trace told me that he and I were going to take a guys weekend," Justin replied.

"Trace!?" This was supposed to be you, me and Jen. Not Justin," Kia said holding her hand on her hip.

"Suprise!" Trace yelled but nobody was amused. "I thought we all could get together for Justin's birthday. So Happy Birthday J!" Trace was smiling and we all remained silent, something didn't add up.

"Trace can I talk to you for a minute?" Kia asked pulling him over to the side. Justin and I stood there trying to figure out what they were talking about.

"Why didn't you tell me about this plan?" Kia asked.

"Because I knew you weren't going to be up for it," Trace said crossing his arms over his chest.

"You don't know that, maybe I would.."

"Come on Ki you can't stand Justin. You wouldn't be up for this that's why I kept it from you," Trace answered.

"We promised each other that we wouldn't keep secrets," Kia said visibly upset.

"I know by can you excuse this one time?" Trace asked.

"I guess."

"Good, now there's some thing else."

"What now?" Kia asked.

"I did this to try and bring Justin and Jen
together."

"Why would you do that? Jen doesn't want to be close with him."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I...just do." Kia said.

"We're going to have this conversation later," Trace said and came up to us. "Let me show you to your room."

"That's ok man she'll be staying in my room," Justin said grabbing my hand.

"Whoa hold up! I didn't see any paps around when we came through today. Jen will be staying with me in my room," Kia said grabbing my other free hand.

"Well she's my wife and she needs to be with her husband," Justin said pulling me towards him.

"Well Jen's my best friend and we have a lot to talk about," Kia said pulling me towards her.

"Guys! Please!" I said getting tired of them.

"Kia, Justin is my husband and I will be staying in with him plus you and Trace need some time alone," I said as Justin started walking just as we did so Tiny walked into the house with Sara in his arms and handed her to me and I moved in front of Justin and out of the corner of my eye I saw Justin stick out his tongue. "I saw that."

"This is our room," Justin said opening the double doors. I was blown way the walls were a natural color, King size bed, fire place it was absolutely beautiful. "I'll have Tiny put Sara's bassinet together." I just nodded and walked over to the balcony, the view was breath taking. I closed my eyes as the wind blew and arms wrapped around my waist.

"I'm so glad the both of you are here," Justin whispered in my ear.

"Me too," I smiled when Sara started making noises and sucking on her hands. "You're getting mommy's shirt all wet."


"Let's see if I can get a good one," Kia said. After dinner Trace suggested that we play a game. Kia was sitting on Trace's lap across from us, while Justin was sitting up I laid against him. Everyone had to write down a question and put it in a hat and then it went around for someone to pick. Right now it was Kia's turn to ask the question. "Ooh, Justin this is for you, What's the worst thing that could happen to you?"

"Umm...my penis stops working," Justin said, I slapped his chest.

"That is not funny," I said. Justin and Trace laughed.

"No seriously I think losing Jen and Sara," Justin said, I remained silent.

"Ok Jenny your next," Kia said passing me the hat. I ruffled my hand in the hat and pulled out the folded paper and opened it.

"J you must have written this, what is your favorite Sex position Trace?" I asked with a smirk.

"I think we should ask everyone on this one," Trace said. "My favorite position is Kia on top." I screamed at his answer.

"Next!" Kia yelled.

"Kia are you going to answer the question?" Justin asked taking a sip of his beer.

"No."

"Well if you don't you have to do a dare," Justin said.

"Trace never said that in the beginning."

"Justin's right baby," Trace said. Kia stayed quiet,I didn't think she was going to say anything

"I like being on top," Kia said smiling.

"Ok this is getting to much for me," I said.

"Jen, same goes for you?" Kia said.

"No."

"Well then what's your favorite?" Trace asked.

"I don't know, I never had sex before. Enough about me why don't you ask Justin?" I said, changing the topic.

"Ok Justin?"

"I really enjoy hitting it from the back," Justin said.

"Well I think we don't have to worry about Jen, I think she will be able to answer this question before we go home," Trace said.

"I don't think so," Kia said sipping on her wine.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Oh come on Jen, you would never lose your virginity to someone you don't love," Kia said.

"You don't know that," I said scratching Justin's beard.

"I think I do, Jen you're not his type," Kia said.

"How do you know what my type is?" Justin asked. Kia rolled her eyes. "Maybe Jen's my type."

"Justin you have sex with boards not pillows," Kia
said.

"I think you've had to much to drink," Trace said taking Kia's glass from her.

"It's nice to see you man up not acting like a little bitch," Kia said. She was really drunk. Trace was silent.

"Kia!" I said.

"What!"

"Come on I'm taking you to bed," I said getting up and walking over to her.

"You're not taking me any where we still have a lot to talk about like how Trace tells me everything that comes out of Justin's mouth," she replied angrily.

"Kia go to bed, you're embarrassing yourself," Justin said.

"You know what Justin? Fuck You!" Kia yelled.

"Ok let's go," I said pulling her out of he room. I walked with her to her and Trace's room. I got her ready for bed and pulled the sheets back.

"Promise me you won't leave me," she whispered.

"I promise," I smiled and laid her down.


I was back in my room turning down the bed for Justin and me I threw the some of the pillows on the floor in the process I accidentally knocked over the clock. I sighed and I got on all fours and climbed onto the bed to reach over to pick it up. My nightgown was barely covering my behind and I knew that if Justin came in he would have a view. I heard the door close too late. I tried to rush and get myself together but two strong hands gripped my waist and I felt the bed move and the front of his jeans rubbed against me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Getting ready to hit it from the back," He whispered in my ear.

"Boy you better get off me," I said sternly. He rubbed the bulge that had formed in his pants against me before moving.

"I'm going to take a cold shower," he said walking into the bathroom. I got off the bed and fixed myself and walked over to Sara to check her breathing. I went back over to the bed and pulled the sheets back and slipped between them. I sighed when I heard the shower. I was having these weird feelings all over I tried to put them in the back of my head. I closed my eyes as sleep came over me.


"Jen?" I felt lips on my neck and tried to ignore them. "Jen?" An arm wrapped around my waist.

"Hmm?"

"Are you sleep?" Justin asked kissing my shoulder.

"Not anymore," I said opening my eyes then closing them from the sun. Justin was silent.
"What is it?"

"I'm horny," he confessed.

"What?" I said turning over to face him.

"I'm horny, come on let's do the nasty," He said kissing my lips.

"How did this come to your mind?" I asked laughing.

"Well Jen when you grow up you go through what is called puberty..."

"I know that smart ass, weren't you like this yesterday?"

"Yes I was," he said moving on top of me instantly and I opened my legs.

"We can't do the nasty," I said closing my eyes as his lips moved to my neck.

"Yes we can," he said rubbing is very hard member against me.

"No we can't, what about Sara?" I asked trying to be rational with him.

"We'll be quiet, come on you know you want to."

"Justin," I said laughing as he bit my neck, "You need to stop." Justin sighed and moved to lay next to me.

"What am I going to with this?" he said pointing to his penis.

"What you've been doing since you were 15 years old, use your hand." I said laughing. I pecked him on the lips and went to check on Sara.


Kia and I were laying out on the beach drinking ice tea with cute little umbrellas. Kia wore a Michael Kors chain coral bikini and gold jellys. While I laid out in a teal Victoria Secret maxi bra top dress. I sat up ant put sunscreen lotion on Sara. She amazed me everyday, she had long chubby legs that I like to bite. Puffy cheeks her daddy loved to smooch on.

"I'm thinking about getting Sara's ears pierced what do you think?" I said turning to Kia.

"I think you should."

"Has he said anything to you yet?"

"No," she said looking out to the sea. I laid back
on the chair with Sara on my chest. Trace had been giving Kia the silent treatment after what happened two nights ago. Trace was really hurt from what Kia said, he'd walk into the room speak to Justin and me and act as if Kia wasn't there. Even though Trace and Kia were going through their problems, Justin and I were getting closer. The day before he took me out on the golf course to teach me how to play. It was ok, a little boring, but Justin made it fun.

"Mmmm...two sexy Hershey bars at 2 o'clock," Kia said pulling off her sunglasses. I turned in her direction and saw two very handsome black men walking our way, their swim trunks hung low on their waist and their skin glistened from just coming out of the water, six packs on point. They looked good enough to eat. "Girl how dose my hair look?"

"It looks fine," I said still staring at them.

"You didn't even...look here they come."

"Excuse me are you Jennifer Hudson?" One of the guys asked.

"Yes I am."

"Can we have your autograph? You're so beautiful in person."

"Thank you," I replied taking that pen and paper from him.

"Why don't you guys sit down?" Kia said moving our purses and towels off the chair. They sat down and got comfortable. "Where are you guys from?" We could tell from their accents that they were from the states.

"Dallas, just enjoying a little vacation."

"So are we. What's your names?" Kia asked.

"David," the one sitting closer to Kia said.

"I'm Chris."

"It's nice to meet you both, this is Kia," I said
pointing a dreamy eyed Kia.

"Who is this little one?" Chris asked reaching over to touch Sara's foot.

"This is Sara, please excuse her. She's getting her beauty sleep," I said running my fingers through her hair. We continued are conversations, the guys were really nice. They bought us drinks, and Chris massaged my feet, just all around good guys. The sun moved higher, it was beaming on us and the umbrella that was covering us wasn't helping. "Can you guys help us move our thing over there this sun is too much?"

"Sure," Chris said. Him and David got up and moved our chair over to the shade. In the middle of this a paparazzo came over with his video camera.

"Hey Jennifer are you enjoying your vacation?" Kia ran over to cover Sara with a blanket.

"Dude go away," Chris said waving a towel at him.

"Jen where's Justin?"

"Man did you hear what I said?" Chris put down the beach chair and walked over to him. The paparazzo took a step back intimidated by his size.

"Jennifer are the rumors true about Justin and Jessica?" he asked. Kia and I started grabbing our things and heading back home until we saw Chris attack him.

"Give me the damn camera." Chris ruffled with him and took his camera and threw it.

"Dude that's a sixteen hundred dollar camera are you going to pay for that?"

"Kiss my ass." Chris said walking up behind us.


We made it back home in no time and since it was off the beach I invited Chris and David to dinner. I was looking in my purse for my key but the door opened before I could find it.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," Justin said fully dressed in his golf attire looking at the guys behind me. He moved to let us in. "Who..."

"Justin this is Chris and David we met them on the beach and I invited them to dinner," I said. Justin just stood there looking at them. Chris held out his hand first and introduced himself and David followed and we all went into the living room.

"Chris shooed a paparazzo on the beach," Kia said lying our things on the couch.

"How did they find out we were here?" Justin asked.

"Some one must have tipped them off," Kia said. We stood there in silence and I noticed Justin wasn't really comfortable with this.

"Why don't you guys go sit down while I lay Sara down?" I suggested. David and Chris followed Kia to the other couch and sat down. I grabbed Justin's hand and lead him to our bedroom.

"How can you bring someone off the street in here?" Justin said closing the door.

"They're really nice guys."

"You don't know what their agenda is," Justin said folding his arms. I laid Sara in her bassinet and grabbed the baby monitor.

"It's ok I promise," I said wrapping my arms around his neck and pecked his lips. He pulled me closer giving me a hug.

"Did the paps say anything to you?" Justin asked.

"They know about you and Jessica," I said. Justin remained quiet.


Dinner went well. Justin thanked Chris for what he did at the beach which made me really happy. Trace was finally talking to Kia again, Justin must have talked to him about it. I was laying down, my head in my hand in bed looking at Justin through the bathroom mirror brushing his teeth. His skin was a nice tan color, his pajama pants hung low on his waist. I smiled at the dimples on his lower back just above his behind. He turned off the water and lights and walked over to the bed.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked turning off the light on the night stand.

"I'm not."

"Yes you are," he said pulling the covers back and slipping between them. He pecked my lips and I kissed him back. He kissed me again a little longer and I slipped my tongue out lightly touching his and he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer. His hand ran up my thigh. We continued our little make out session until Justin stopped me.

"Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" I asked. We stayed quiet and heard a moan and a small bang. "Are they doing what I think they're doing?"

"Yeah," he said smiling. We laid there as the moans became louder and the banging faster. "Damn Trace."

"They're going to wake up Sara," I said looking to see if she was still asleep.

"Doesn't hearing that get you in the mood?" Justin said getting on top of me.

"Are you serious?" I said rolling my eyes. Justin began laughing.

"I guess they're back on track," he said getting off of me.

"I hope I'll be able to get some sleep," I said.

"I know of a way to put you to sleep," Justin said rubbing my thigh.

"I don't think so," I said laying on his chest and closing my eyes.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story