Author's Chapter Notes:
here is justin's part enjoy!!
Justin.


I was sitting in the living room, on the floor with Sara in my lap, a few hours later when Jen walked in. She had been very tired, thanks to Kia and..... Yeah well she was tired, so when Sara woke up this morning I let her sleep and came in here to spend some alone time with my daughter.

"Morning," she smiled and walked over to us. I looked up and smiled back as she reached us.

"Morning," I grinned, she bent down and kissed my lips before doing the same to Sara. "Were you doing laundry?"

"Yeah. What time did she wake up?" Jen asked, running a hand through Sara's hair which had grown a few inches since she was born.

"Oh a few hours ago," I replied as Sara reached for her stuffed giraffe that sat a few feet away. "You?"

"About an hour ago. Then I decided to do laundry," Jen replied and leaned forward to grab Sara her toy, handing it to her. I laughed and shook my head, that girl amazed me.

"I can't believe it," I said and watched her place the laundry basket down on the couch. "You did laundry before coming to see us? I'm hurt." Jen laughed and shook her head.

"You'll get over it," she smiled, "Thanks by the way."

"For what?" I asked and she gestured to Sara.

"For getting her up and all," she smiled, "Letting me sleep in."

"No problems," I smiled and looked down at Sara, kissing the top of her head. "It gave me a chance to spend a few extra moments with her, besides you looked like you needed the sleep." Jen smiled and leaned forward to kiss my cheek, before getting up and moving to the couch, dumping the pile of clean clothes on it.

"Yeah I did, you?" she asked, sorting through the pile of clothes. I shook my head.

"Couldn't sleep," I admitted.

"That makes two of us. I'm glad they stopped when they did," she answered and I agreed.

"Me too," I told her and she smiled. We sat in silence as she folded a few more clothes, and I played with Sara, making funny noises to match the toys. Jen laughed.

"So what do you want for your birthday?" she asked me, folding one of Sara's shirts and placing it back in the basket.

"I already have everything I want," I smiled at her. She smiled back and shook her head.

"Come on J," she said and picked up another of Sara's shirts. "There has to be something."

"Turning 27 is enough for me right now," I told her, "But if I think of anything I'll let you know." She nodded and continued to fold the laundry, a few minutes later Kia walked into the room and sat next to Jen on the couch. I raised an eyebrow.

"Have a nice night?" Jen asked her, and Kia looked between the two of use.

"What?" she asked, she was definitely sure I had told Jen, I pretended to be focusing on Sara, but I was really eavesdropping on their conversation.

"You know what," Jen continued with a smirk, "Your screaming could be heard all through the house."

"Oh..." Kia replied, she was obviously still feeling guilty, "Yeah sorry about that."

"It's ok," Jen answered her, standing up, "I'm just glad to see you and Trace back on track." I took that as my cue and picked up Sara, and stood up.

"Jen," I said staring at her, "Can I help with the clothes?"

"Yeah," Jen nodded, not noticing anything as I quickly handed Sara to Kia and grabbing the laundry basket in my arms and high tailed it out of the room before Jen began asking questions that would lead to both me and Kia getting in trouble.

"So what're your plans for today?" Jen asked as we entered the bedroom and I dumped the basket on the bed. She began taking the clothes out and placing them on the bed.

"I was just going to lounge around," I told her, noticing she still hadn't noticed anything wrong. So I didn't push my luck. Jen didn't say anything, so I shrugged it off and a few minutes later we heard a quick knock on the door before Trace walked in the a phone to his ear. I hadn't seen him since yesterday. "Hey man."

"Hey," Trace replied and looked around the room, "Sorry to interrupt but they moved the video shoot to tomorrow so you need to pack your shit and go. Your flight leaves in four hours."

"Four hours?" I asked, was he crazy?? Where did this come from?

"Yeah sorry man," Trace apologized and I nodded, glancing at Jen.

"Okay, I'll be ready," I answered as he left the room.

"It's a good thing I did the laundry," Jen laughed and I glared at her. How did she find this funny? I was going to be alone AGAIN for my birthday!

"Yeah," I grumbled as she went over to the closet to grab something. She didn't even notice I was upset! She came out a few moments later with my suitcase, and plopped it on the bed, where there was room amongst the clothes. "What are you doing?"

"I'm getting ready to pack your bag," she replied and I shook my head. Now she was packing my bags? I was going to miss her like crazy.

"Jen you don't have to do that," I told her taking her wrist in my hand. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I know, but I'm your wife and that's what wives do to take care of their husbands," she reasoned, and I wondered what I would do without her.

"I'm going to really miss you," I whispered , placing my hands on her hips and pulling her close. She smiled and kissed my lips gently.

"I know, and I'm going to miss you," she said and I looked at her.

"Really?"

"Yes really," she laughed and patted my shoulder, "Now why don't you go get Sara? Spend a few more minutes with her before you go."

"Okay," I sighed, reluctant for some reason to be away from her any longer than I had to. But I pulled away, the anxiousness of being with Sara a bit longer motivating me, I didn't know how long it would be until I would get to see her again. "I'll be right back."


I came back to the room with Sara on my shoulder, fast asleep and Jen had just zipped up the last bag.

"I packed Sara's and mine since were going to leave with you," she explained at my quizzical look and I nodded, putting Sara down and walking over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close, as her hands ran up my arms and rested on my shoulders. I leaned in and kissed her, savoring every minute of it before pulling away and glancing down at her. She smiled, and looked almost serene, it was then that I realized something. I LOVED HER. And it wasn't just that fleeting crazy love I usually got with women, no this was the real deal. The one hundred percent real deal. Yes I had liked her in the past, admired her, but now I LOVED her, and I wanted to show that to her.

"Jen?" I asked, and she looked up at me.

"Yes?" she asked, and I took in deep breath.

"I want us to consummate our marriage," I told her slowly. She didn't say anything at first, just stood there, questioning me with those eyes before nodding.

"OK."


All the way to the airport, I was on semi-high, semi-low ride. I was happy that I finally figured out how I felt about Jen, without being complicated by my feelings but I was also depressed that I wouldn't get to see her or Sara on my birthday. So I held onto her hand for dear life, not noticing how I played with the wedding band on her finger as I did so. I was too distracted, but as soon as we pulled up to the airport I fell hard back into reality. I was leaving her.

"I don't want to go!" I whined and clung to her hand for support. She smiled at me and placed a hand on my cheek before kissing me.

"You have to," she said with half a laugh, even I knew she was upset that we couldn't spend more time together like we'd wanted.

"No I don't," I answered stubbornly, so much so that I didn't notice Kia and Trace glaring at each other from behind us. "I could just tell Johnny that I..."

"No you can't," Jen finished and gave me another kiss. "You know he'd go flying mad if you did."

"You're right," I sighed and pulled her close to me, although it wasn't that close as Sara was between us in her arms, not that I minded. "You're always right."

"I am?" she laughed and pulled away from me, "No I'm not."

"Yeah you are," I whispered and kissed her, before Tiny interrupted with a very LOUD cough.

"J..." his voice came from some where and I gave a frustrated sigh.

"Alright, hold your horses," I said and smiled at Jen. "Bye."

"Bye," she whispered and kissed me one last time.

"Bye munchkin," I told Sara, kissing her nose quickly as Tiny was glaring at me. "I'll see you guys real soon ok?"

"Definitely," Jen smiled, "And I'll be waiting to.... well you know..."

"Yeah I do. So will I," I smiled and picked up my duffle, "Bye."

"Bye," Jen called after me as I walked away. "Fly safe!"


When I arrived in London the first thing I did was call Jen, she was tired but listened to my complaining as I whined about how much I missed her and Sara. The next time I called her she sounded really busy so I hung up quickly. Now I was getting upset, I had not spoken to Jen in a few hours and my mother, who had flown in from LA to be with me on my birthday was rolling her eyes at me and slapping my hand away from the phone.

"Leave her alone," mamma hissed as I reached for the phone for the tenth time that evening, "Go back to work."

"But..." I began but my mother shook her head and grabbed the phone.

"No buts," he replied and kissed my cheek, "Go finish your work and I'll see you tonight okay? Then we can call Jennifer together."

"But mamma!" I called but she had already stepped out of the room. I groaned and leaned back in my chair with a pout.

"Don't look so grumpy," Trace laughed as soon as mamma had gone and I glared at him.

"It's my birthday!" I whined and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Yeah so?" he asked.

"My wife hasn't even..." I began but Trace cut me off.

"Maybe she's busy," Trace cut in, "She'll probably call you before you go to bed tonight."

"Are you..." I began but cut myself off as I reached for the phone, being able to grab it before Trace could snatch it from me.

"J!" Trace said and I rolled my eyes at him as I turned the chair away from him and dialed Jen's number.

"Hello?" she asked after like the tenth ring, she sounded sleepy.

"Hey baby," I grinned and leaned back in the chair. "What ya doing?"

"Oh.... well you know..." she began and I nodded. "Why'd you call?"

"Well.." I began and wondered if I should tell her about the fact that it was my birthday and she had an obligation to wish me, but I decided against it. "I just wanted to tell you I missed you."

"You did?" she laughed and it made me smile. "Well that's very nice. I miss you too, but I really need to go now J. They're calling me back on set."

"But we haven't even talked!" I complained and sighed heavily hoping she'd get it.

"I know, but I'll call you later on tonight okay? What time you finishing?" she asked and I shrugged.

"When I die," I grumbled and rubbed my hand over my face. "I don't want to be here."

"I know you don't," she sympathized, "But look J..."

"I know, I know," I muttered right as Timbaland walked in with Madonna close behind him. "Me too. I miss you."

"I miss you too," she whispered back, "Bye J."

"Bye," I muttered but she'd already hung up. I snapped my phone shut and turned my attention to work, at least I should get something done right?


A few hours later, I was heading back to the hotel when Tiny had this bright idea to make us head straight to whatever restaurant my mother had decided we should be at. I moaned and groaned about it, since I was very tired and needed a hot shower.

"Tiny can you slow down?" I asked as the car pulled up in front of the building and Tiny dashed out the car, opening the door for me and yanking me out.

"We're late, hurry up," he said ignoring my last comment totally. I sighed and followed him into the restaurant.

"Please slow down!" I called after him as he took long strides to get to where ever my mother and Trace had seated themselves, again Tiny ignored me and lead me to the very back of the establishment.

"Here's the man of the hour," Tiny said, and I squinted to see. It was very dark in here and Tiny blocked my view.

"Suprise!" I jumped at the sound of the voices and Tiny stepped aside, finally I could see where we were and my mouth dropped open.

"Happy birthday baby." Mamma said coming up to me and kissing my cheek. I grumbled something in response as Trace walked over and gave me a hug.

"Happy birthday man," he whispered in my ear as I pulled away, and looked over his should to where I had been staring the whole time. "J? You know it's polite to say thank you after.." I pushed him aside so I could get a better view, ignoring his protests as I stared at the sight before me.

"Happy birthday," Jen said, snapping me out of my trance and stepping up to me. I managed to smile and grabbed her waist, pulling her close and smelling her.

"Thank you," I replied as she pecked my lips and wiped the remaining lip gloss off my lips with her thumb. "What are you..."

"I got Kia to book me a flight," Jen grinned and led us to the table where my mother and Trace and re-took their seats. "Shooting finished early so I thought I'd come up and surprise you. Are you surprised?"

"Definitely," I grinned and kissed her cheek, "Thank you. I thought you'd forgotten. Where's Sara?"

"I left Sara with Kia, she's been traveling so much it was beginning to take it's toll," she laughed and I nodded before leaning in to kiss her again. I was a bit disappointed that Sara wasn't here but Jen made up for it by being there and looking gorgeous as usual.

"You look great," I told her and looked up at my mother and Trace and Tiny, "Thanks guys."

"You're welcome baby," mamma grinned, "Now would you like your presents?"

"You mean there's more?" I asked and my eyes bulged as she and Jen both moved to pull out two HUGE bags filled with gifts and they all laughed. "Guys, you didn't have to! I mean having Jen here is enough for me."

"Well that is my gift to you," Jen said leaning in to me and pressing her lips against my ear, "These are from them. Oh and I have one more thing for you."

"What?" I asked her and watched as she pulled out a sleek black box from somewhere and placed it in front of me. "Jenn..."

"Go on open it," she nodded and I smiled, kissing her before I did so and telling her how good she looked AGAIN as she rubbed my leg under the table.

"Thanks," I smiled and ripped off the ribbon that had been attached to the box before opening it carefully. I gasped at what I saw and slowly pulled out the watch from it's case.

"Turn it around," she said and I did so. On the back there was an inscription. To Justin, Happy 27th Birthday. Love and Kisses Jen and Sara.

"Oh my god!" I told her and looked at her, ignoring my mother's curses at me using the lord's name in vain. "I LOVE it."

"Really?" she asked with wide eyes and I nodded.

"Really. Thanks," I told her, placing a kiss on her lips. "Can you clasp it on?"

"Sure," she smiled and helped me put it on. I was never taking this off. I knew it sounded silly, it was just a watch but it was from Jen and she had made it something that no one else would ever get me.

During the rest of the dinner I got more gifts, including a brand new spiffy camera from Trace which I said I had to use to capture Sara's first steps on it. We left later on in the night and as we left Jen and I held hands like teenagers.

"Are you really here?" I asked her and she laughed.

"Yes, I'm here," she replied laughing as we pulled up in front of the hotel and I helped Jen out of the car before realizing we were not at my hotel.

"So this is where you've been staying all day?" I asked her looking up at the sign and she nodded.

"Yep," she said as we walked through the long hall way. I couldn't believe it, the whole day she had been here and I didn't even know it!

"I have to check something at the front desk. Will you guys be ok?" Mike asked smiling at us as if we were crazy, we both nodded and watched him walk away. We looked at each other and Jen lead us over to the elevator where we waited for the guest to get off then stepped on. We were the only people in the elevator and Jen pushed the button for the 25th floor, while I stood behind her. I was able to see every curve off her body, and she looked very good and she leaned back into me and I clasped her waist.

"I want to rip this dress off of you," I whispered into her ear.

"Maybe you'll get the chance," she whispered back as the elevator doors opened. We got off and walked a bit down the hallway until we reached a door, Jen reached into her purse to get the room key and I gripped her ass, letting her know I wanted her to hurry up. She opened the door and gasped, causing me to look around too.The room looked great, and it made me wonder what was going on, but I already knew. Rose petals lead to the bedroom, where the light was flickering under the door.

"Jen what's going on?" I asked her, wanting to hear her say it.

She grabbed my hand in reply and laced our fingers together as we followed the trail to the bedroom. She opened the door, and the room was filled with candles and the bed was turned down and there were bouquets of flowers on the night stands and petals on the floor and bed. She turned to me and looked into my eyes.

"I'm ready to connect with you, I'm ready for the next step," she said and I pulled her close to me.


"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes," she said smiling, and kissed me before pulling away and going into the bathroom to get something. I watched her come back out with a robe in her hands, and she placed it down on the chair beside us before starting to unbutton my shirt and pulling it out of my pants, then she started on the pants themselves.

"Jenn?" I asked her as she looked very serious.

"The masseuses will be here in 20 minutes," she said continuing what she was doing, and ignoring me. I pulled my shirt off and laid it on the chair as she let my pants fall around my ankles and hooked her fingers around my boxers and pulled them down.

"Jennifer?" I whispered lifting her chin up as I noticed her gaze falling. She helped me put the robe on and turned around.

"Can you unzip me?" she asked and my fingers fumbled as I pulled down the zipper to her dress, then started on her bra but she moved before I could finish. "Thanks, I can finish the rest." She walked away and into the bathroom and I groaned, she had managed to get me all worked up in no more than five minutes flat.

"You're killing me!" I yelled after her as she shut the door. I sighed and was about to follow her but then I heard a knock on the door. I hesitated for a moment, looking at the bathroom before fleetingly walking over to the door and opening it. "Yes?"

"Mr Timberlake?" the woman in front of me asked, and I nodded. "We're here for the massages that Mrs Timberlake..."

"Oh yeah," I nodded and stepped aside. "Come on in." She smiled gratefully and walked past me with her equipment and another man. I smiled uneasily and shut the door behind them as they began to set up.

"So..." I began and wondered what to say, but before I could say much the woman looked up and Jen walked into the room, looking all yummy.

"Mrs. Timberlake you can lay on this table. Mr. Timberlake the one next to hers," the woman said, ignoring me. Jen followed her directions and so did I, stripping off my robe and laying down on the table, as I did so I watched Jen take off her own robe and lay down. She looked so good, I could not stop staring. Jen turned to face me and I reached over to grab her hand, intertwining our fingers together.

As soon as the massage was over Jen hurried into the bathroom, leaving me to tip the masseuses and usher them out. Once they had gone I turned to the streo to pick out the perfect song to set the mood, I was so into what I was doing I didn't hear the bathroom door open.

"Hey," she said, from behind me and turned to face her. She looked great, wearing a white night gown with black lace embroidery around the bust. I noticed her playing with her fingers out of nervousness.

"You're so beautiful," I managed to whisper and leaned in to kiss her lips.

"Thanks," she replied and I could tell she was nervous.

"I'm going to take care of you., I told her and she nodded, becoming totally submissive to me. I pulled her over to the side of the bed and stood in front of her, pulling the covers back on the bed and untied my robe, which fell unceremoniously to the floor. "Lay down."

She lay on the middle of the bed, and when she had done so I moved on top of her, causing her to open her legs so I could ease between them. I leaned down and kissed her lips, thinking how beautiful she looked and so innocent, pulling her bottom lip between mine. Then I sat up on my knees and ran my hands up her thighs.

"Sit up," I told her and she did so, before I pulled her night gown over her head, and throwing it on the floor, kicking back the covers at the end of the bed as I did so. I leaned over her forcing her onto her back, noticing she was laying in nothing but her bra and panties.

My hand ran up her stomach to cup her breasts and she ran her hands up my arms and over my shoulders and down my back. I laid on top of her, capturing my lips with hers and making sure she remembered each and every kiss. I set a small rhythm as our tongues massaged each other, before she broke the kiss and looked up at me.

"You're heavy," she said smiling and closed her eyes. I looked down at her before kissing her jaw line and trailing down to her neck, while my right hand slowly trailed down her torso and between her legs.

"J?" she asked when I let my finger slowly slip inside her, moving it rhythmically with her body.

"It's ok just relax," I soothed and watched her lean back against the pillows. I smiled and increased the pressure, causing her hips to move with my hand. and she ran her fingers through my hair. We continued like that for a while, me trying to work her up until I felt her wetness, then I stopped, causing her to gasp.

"Why did you..." she began but I silenced her words with a kiss and leaned over her to pull her close to me on my side as I unhooked her bra and flung it on the floor before laying her back on her back. Her breasts moved as she re-adjusted herself and I laid on top of her, staring at them, before leaning down and softly captured them in my lips. She let out a small moan as I nibbled and sucked on her right breast, before I slowly moved to the left, doing the same. She looked sensational, like a lovely milk chocolate ready for me to devour, and I knew she felt the same way as her fingers ran through my hair and down my neck. I reached out and slowly massaged her breasts, pinching the nipples as I did so causing her to moan deeper. I sat up on my knees, and let my hands travel down her stomach to her hips, hooking my fingers around her panties and as she lifted her hips I pulled them down her legs and threw to join the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

I reached over her, pulling the draw out and pulling out a condom and slipping it on as she averted her eyes to the ceiling but I reached over and cupped her face in my hand and looked into her eyes.

"Are you ready?" I asked her, she didn't say anything just nodded and I smiled, leaning down to kiss her before positioning myself above her entrance. She gripped my hips, and I knew she was nervous about what was going to happen next but I kept her eyes on her as I entered her slowly.

"Ow."

"I know it hurts baby, but it'll get better I promise," I whispered, feeling her tense up and leaning forward to kiss her. I stayed still so she could adjust and she moved her hips, causing me to moan. She felt so good and she didn't even know it. I licked my lips as she did it again causing me to thrust my hips slowly setting up a rhythm. Ten seconds later we were both sweating and panting against each other, our lips were slightly open recycling and we were breathing back and forth. "You feel so good."

I thrust into her deeper, needing to feel her more and leaning my head into the crook of her neck, sucking and biting. She closed her eyes and opened her legs, pushing up to me. Which caused me to moan again as her hands ran over my back.

"Faster." she whispered and I willingly obliged, picking up the pace.

"Like that?"

"Mmmm...yeah..."

She laid her head to the side and closed her eyes, looking so serene and content, making me move more and more with her body, causing her eyes to roll into the back of her head.

"Uhh...J," she muttered and raised her legs higher on my hips as I held myself up with one arm and had a firm grip on her thigh with the other. She wiped the sweat from my forehead and rubbed her thumb on my bottom lip, causing me to open my mouth and taking her thumb into it. She let her thumb fall, and raised her arms above her head to grab the pillow behind her, panting heavily and moaning deeply.

"Oh...uhhh...Jenn...you're so tight," I told her as she tightened around me and I readjusted myself, sitting up on all fours and pulling her legs up so her knees were barely touching her chest.

"J?...Mmmm," Jen groaned as her walls clenched around me, causing me to go into ecstasy. "Ahhh!"

"I can't hold...Nagh!" I collapsed on top of her and she ran her hands over my back as I went through tremors.

"Shhh," she whispered in a soft voice, and I sighed. I knew now was the time to tell her what I had been feeling for these past few days. I looked up at her and kissed her, looking deeply into her eyes before speaking.

"I love you," I whispered and she looked at me before smiling back.

"I love you too."


"How do you turn..." This new camera Trace had got me was confusing, but I finally figured it out as I turned the camera on Jen. "Ok got it. Say good morning baby."

"Good morning," she grumbled and turned away from me. I shrugged and turned the camera on Mike as we got into the elevator. "Who gets up this early?"

"Big Mike did you have a good sleep last night.?" I asked Mike, who turned to face me.

"Yeah, How about you?"

"I had a great sleep last night," I said looking at Jen with a grin, she looked too tired for words. We reached our floor and Mike lead us down to the Gym which was empty and I sighed. "Nobody's here good."

I handed Mike the camera and headed over to the weights, picking them up and trying to work out but I wasn't in the mood, my eyes kept wandering over to Jen who bent over, stretching. I licked my lips and watched her go over to the treadmill and begin her workout. I tried again to focus but it was no use, so instead I put the weights down and walked over to Mike, taking the camera from him and turning it on.

When I turned back to Jen she was jogging lightly and I smirked, an idea forming in my head as I walked over to her, filming.

"What are you doing?" she asked eyeing the camera suspiciously.

"Watching my sexy wife work out," I said, reaching over and touching the control panel on the machine.

"Don't you even think about it," she said glaring at me and I smiled, pushing the speed up twice causing her to go into a fast jog."Justin quit playing." She looked so cute pissed and I burst out laughing, reaching over and punching the button three more times. "Justin Stop!" I heard Mike laugh and it made me laugh too, the more she scowled the more I laughed.

"Five more minutes babe," I said laughing.

"I'm going to get a cramp," she said, finally joining in and laughing with us. Finally I reached over and turned the speed back down, so she went into a walk. "That wasn't funny."

"Yes it was," I laughed and smiled at her.

"I'm going to get some water ya'll want some?" Mike asked after he calmed down and both Jen and I nodded.

"Yeah," Jen and I said at the same time, as I watched him leave then tuned back to Jen.

"My tities hurt," she said laughing, holding her breast, and I grinned.

"They should after I bit on them last night," I said walking over to the bench and sitting down.

"I don't know what your talking about," she said with a smirk.

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Am I going to have to make you say it?" I asked her and she shrugged. "Jen, what did we do last night?"

"I'll tell you if you turn the camera off," she said as she continued to walk.

"No, I want you to tell the camera," I said zooming in on her,she stayed silent for a while before speaking.

"We had sex," she said with a smirk. Man I loved home videos.


After Jen left London, I felt really unfocused but I stayed and ploughed it through for as much as I could until a week afterwards I decided it was time to go home. I got home and the first thing that occurred to me was that Sara didn't have her own room. So I set to work, going into one of the guest bedrooms and pulling out the furniture. It wasn't until my mother walked in on me splaying paint on the walls that I actually realized I had no clue what I was doing.

"What are you doing?" my mother asked walking into the room and seeing me covered from head to toe in pink paint. I smiled at her and waved the paint brush around, splattering paint everywhere as I did so.

"Redecorating!" I proclaimed and she just stared at me, "Like it?"

"Redecorating? It looks more like..." she began, "What are you redecorating for?"

"Mamma," I groaned and put the paint brush down before walking over to her, "It's for Sara, she needs her own room you know. She can't sleep with Jen and I forever."

"Oh yes well..." Mamma began and looked around, "I think you better hire someone to help with the..er... redecorating."

"Why? What's wrong with this?" I asked her and looked around the room myself.

"Well nothing," she started and sighed, "But honey this is a baby's room not a hospital room."

"It doesn't look..." I began but stopped, she was right it looked terrible. "Oh my God you're right. It looks terrible."

"Okay well don't panic," mamma said and walked around the room, "I'm sure we can fix it. I have a friend who may be able to help."

"I hope so," I groaned and shook my head. "What was I thinking? I mean I just wanted to so something good for Sara and Jen, but I totally messed up."

"No you didn't," mamma lied expertly and pulled out her phone, "You just got a head start."

"Thanks," I grumbled and gave her a small smile but she was already on the phone calling whoever it was that could fix this mess.


Two weeks and a decorator called Shalena Smith later the nursery was almost ready, the only hitch was the paint was still wet and we were trying to figure out where to put all the furniture.

"Shit," I muttered and shook my head as I glared at the closet in front of me. "I can't believe this, Jen is coming home in like half and hour and we're not ready!"

"Dude calm down," Trace laughed and picked up a blanket from the floor.

"Shut up!" I snapped at him and looked at the door, "Besides aren't you supposed to be on lookout?"

"Right well..." Trace began but Kia came running in just as he was about to say something.

"Kia?" I asked, blinking to make sure I wasn't seeing things. "Wha... you guys are early! Where's Jen?"

"Shalena's stalling her. And I know we're early but Jen wanted an earlier flight so..." Kia began but stopped as she spotted Trace in the corner with the blanket. "Trace put that down you're getting it dirty!"

"OH my..." And we all whipped our heads to the door to see Jen standing there with Sara in her arms and a very shocked expression on her face, I needed to get it together quick.

"Hey Jen," Trace said before I could get a word in edge-wise.

"What's going on?" Jen asked looking between me and Shalena, who stood by the door uncomfortably.

"Jen this is Shalena Smith she is an expert at nursery designs. She helped me put this all together," I said stepping in and plastering a huge smile on my face. "As you can see we're not done yet but we should be later this evening." Jen looked at me and smiled back.

"You know I don't like suprises," she said and I nodded walking up to her and hugging her.

"I know," I whispered, "But I could resist. Now why don't you go lie down? I'm sure you're really tired and all and when I'm done here...."

"Justin you're babbling," she laughed and I shut up, "But I want to stay here and see what you guys have been up to."

"Ok," I sighed and pulled away from her, "But you might wanna stand back, I'm trying to move this closet to the other end of the room." She laughed.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story