Author's Chapter Notes:
yay new chapter time!! and a really long one :) so please enjoy and leave reviews.. we credited the song used at the end of Justin's part so yeah.... chapters hopefully will be longer this time :)
Chapter 3.

Justin.

I walked into the den and rolled my eyes as I saw Jen talking calmly into the phone to some unknown person, grabbing the remote of the coffee table and switching on the TV.

The loud noise filled the room, causing her to look at me with cold eyes. She whispered something into the phone and covered her hand over the mouth piece, glaring at me.

“Turn it down Justin I’m on the phone!” she hissed and stood up to grab the remote from my hand which I expertly kept out of her reach, shaking my head. “God you’re impossible!” She sighed in frustration and leaned back into the couch, going back to her conversation and trying to be heard above all the noise.

I threw a satisfied look in her direction, before
plonking myself exhaustedly down onto the adjacent couch. I swung my legs onto the coffee table with a loud thud, and leaned back into the leather, flicking aimlessly through the channels, trying to find something to sustain my interest for more than five minutes.

“This is Ryan Secreast and you’re watching E! News!” I paused as Ryan’s face flashed across the screen and grimaced, preparing to change the channel. But before I could even so much as move a finger Jen’s voice cut-in over Ryan’s.

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed and I rolled my eyes at her, looking in her direction to see her mouth fully open and her eyes staring right ahead of her at the screen. “You were right Kia!” I looked at her in confusion, wondering what she was babbling about. “How the hell did they get that picture?”

I snapped my head towards the screen the minute those last words came out of her mouth, because in my past experience those words were never followed with anything nice, and I groaned loudly. There in front of my eyes was a picture of the two of us sitting next to each other the night we first ‘officially’ met, underneath the picture were the words JUSTIN AND JEN: TIE THE KNOT?
I nearly threw up.

“Holly shit!” I muttered to the TV, with my eyes wide, causing Jen to glare in my direction at my sudden out burst. I turned to face her, pointing to the TV with one hand. “How the fuck did they get that? How much did they pay you?”

“Me?” Jen asked, looking at me as if I’d gone totally crazy. “Why the hell would I...” But her words were cut short as my cell phone rang and interrupted our conversation.

“Fuck,” I grumbled and picked up the phone reluctantly, holding it to my ear. “What?”

“J?” Joey’s voice boomed in my ear between laughs and I groaned loudly, sinking back into my seat and rolling my eyes.

“What do you want Joe?” I asked rather rudely, “I was in the middle of something.”

“Damn,” Joey stopped laughing and spoke rather quietly; I had to strain my ears to hear him. “Were you and Jen, you know…..getting down?” My mouth flew open, and I pulled the phone away from my ear, staring at it. How the hell did he know about…? Then the TV brought me back to reality, and I remembered how much Joey enjoyed watching that crap.

“Shit,” I said and pulled the phone back to my ear, taking in a deep breath. “You found out huh? Well I was going to tell you but…”

“Welcome to the club man!” Joey congratulated me, causing me to become even more confused.

“Club?” I asked him, “What club?”

“The club of the married,” Joey laughed as if I was the stupidest person alive. I grunted and leaned back, rubbed my forehead and closing my eyes.

“Oh that club,” I replied, just then another ringing sound filled the room, causing me to open my eyes and look around me.

“So how is it? Being a newlywed and all?” Joey questioned, he was getting nosier. I sighed and frowned as the ringing continued and Jen struggled to pick it up.

“It’s… it’s annoying,” I muttered and shot Jen a look, telling her to hurry up and pick up the damn phone before I got a migraine.

“Annoying?” Joey wanted to know, his tone had now changed into his ‘fatherly’ voice. I moaned and shook my head.

“Yeah,” I nodded and wondered if I was allowed to spill my guts to him about how much this was all a scam. But then Johnny’s face popped in my head and I changed my mind.

“It’s just early you know? We’re working out the kinks.”

“Ahhh,” Joey replied knowingly, “I know what you mean. Kelly and I…”

“Look Joe I gotta go,” I interrupted not really wanting to hear him muttering on about his love life when mine was going down the drain as we spoke. “I got another line.”

“Really? I didn’t hear…” Joey began and I cut him off again.

“Yeah really. Bye.” And before he could answer I quickly hung up and tossed the phone aside, closing my eyes and leaning back against the couch, hearing Jen mutter angrily into her own phone. At least I wasn’t the only on feeling miserable that day, she was too.


I felt like throwing myself across the room as my phone rang for the hundredth time that day, but reluctantly I picked it up with a sigh.

“Hello?” I asked, and looked at Jen who looked as tired as I was, she was lying across the couch with the phone to her ear.

“Justin?” it was my mother, and I sighed with relief. Out of all the people in the world she would understand me, if she knew my current situation.

“Hey mamma,” I replied and felt my body relaxing just a little bit. “What’s up?”

“Honey,” her southern accent stood out as she spoke to me, “I just got a call from Johnny.”

“You did?” I asked my throat suddenly dry because I knew Johnny had told her about Jen and I rubbed a hand over my face. “I swear I was going to tell you myself but…”

“Do you want me to come over?” she asked.

“What?” I asked back, suddenly sitting up, knowing that she usually didn’t ask to come over unless something terrible had happened. Someone had spilled the beans. “Why?”

“Because you need me to,” she answered simply and I shook my head vigorously before realising she could see me, but it was too late. “So I’ll be there in half an hour.”

“Wait mamma you just can’t…” I began but the phone was already dead, and sighed heavily, snapping the phone shut, abruptly standing up, flicking off the TV as I did so causing Jen to look up at me.

“What is it?” she asked, glancing at the phone in my hand and I rolled my eyes as she snapped hers shut.

“My mom’s coming over,” I replied and headed out the door before throwing one last look over at her, “You might want to think about changing into something more decent.”

I could hear her calling me all sorts of names as I exited, not looking back at her white tank top and jeans as I did so and headed upstairs to take a nice long shower before I got bombarded by my mother.


I always knew when my mother was home. She would walk into the house in a blur of southern comfort, and she always had something good with her. This time it was my Grandma Sadie’s peach cobbler. How she got it I will never know, since grandma Sadie was in Memphis and we were in California. But none the less she brought it, and I smelt the sweet scent of peach cobbler a mile away.

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, hoping to get my hands on that pie before anyone else, yet as I stumbled into the kitchen I saw my mother sliding a slice over to Jen who sat across from her on the kitchen table.

“Justin! Honey!” My mother looked up at me as I skidded over to the table and grabbed the plate from under Jen’s nose and dug in.

“Mamma,” I grinned, ignoring Jen’s total shock at my behaviour towards her, and hugged my mother. “You brought me pie.”

“I thought you needed some,” my mother said giving me a disapproving look, “But that’s not for you.” And before I could get even more than one sniff in she pulled it out of my hands and handed it back to Jen.

“Mamma!” I protested, but I knew she was right and gave her a pout which she just brushed off.

“Don’t mamma me,” she replied and leaned across the table to cut another slice and place it on a plate before sliding over to where I had managed to sit down. “I thought Jen should try some of Grandma’s famous peach cobbler.”

“Uh huh,” I nodded; my mouth full of pie, knowing my mother would never reprimand me when there was pie around and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. “Because it’s the best!”

“Yes it is Mrs Harless,” Jen agreed and I looked at her. Did she just agree with me?? What had grandma put in this pie? I looked at my piece of pie suspiciously.

“Call me Lynn sweetie,” my mother said and patted Jen’s arm lovingly. I rolled my eyes. “Only people who aren’t in my family call me Mrs Harless.”

“Well…” Jen began and my mouth flew open, filled with pie as I glared at my mother.

“What?” I asked shocked at this new revelation, and Jen turned to look at me with a sweet smile on her face.

“Well Jennifer is family now right?” my mother asked as she too looked at me, “Close your mouth Justin, didn’t I teach you any manners?” Jen laughed loudly along with my mother and I snapped my mouth shut, swallowing hard.

“Yeah but…” I started, wondering how I was going to tell her how crap it had been these past few weeks.

“But nothing,” my mother smiled at Jen and stood up, walking towards the phone and beckoning the two of us to follow her. We did. “I’m not upset Justin, I love you very much and if this is what makes you happy then it makes me happy.”

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out as Jen and I hovered over my mother’s shoulder.

“It does make us happy Lynn,” Jen cut-in and I stared at her. What the hell was she on? Grandma had definitely put something in that peach cobbler.

“Well then,” my mom smiled and pressed a button on the phone, causing a dial tone to fill the air. “We should call your mother Jennifer and tell her the good news. I’m sure she’ll be as happy as I am.”

The look on Jen’s face at that moment was priceless and I almost burst out laughing, taking that as a cue I pushed Jen aside and looked at my mother.

“I think that’s a great idea mamma,” I replied and looked over at Jen who was giving me daggers, “We haven’t been able to tell her yet. Let’s give her the good news. What was the number again Jen?”

She mumbled something under her breath, hoping I wouldn’t catch it but I did and dialled the number, waiting for someone to pick up. We stood in silence for a while until someone picked up.

“Hello?” a woman’s voice asked, booming through the room. This was definitely Jen’s mom. She sounded just like her, I smirked.

“Momma?” Jen managed to cut-in before I could get a word in and pushed me aside. “It’s me Jen.”

“Jenny?” her mother answered and I could hear the smile in her voice as if they hadn’t spoken in ages. It made me smile. “It’s so good to hear from you! How are things going with the album?”

“Um well…” Jen stumbled a bit and I rolled my eyes wondering how she was going to explain the ‘album’ to her mother. “It’s going good. But that’s not why I, I mean, we called.”

“We?” her mother questioned in surprise to the reference.

“Yes mom,” Jen replied and looked at first my mamma then me, before receiving a nod from my mother to pick up the phone. I groaned as Jen took it off the speaker phone and walked away from us. My mother gave me a silent glare as I opened my mouth to talk.

“Let her be Justin,” my mother warned and I rolled my eyes, knowing when not to argue with her. “They haven’t spoken in a while.”

“How do you know?” I asked my mother and she just shrugged with a smile.

“I just do,” she said and pulled me back, before Jen came walking back and was pointing the phone at me. I looked at her with a dumb look.

“She wants to talk to you,” Jen said and gave me a look. “Watch yourself.”

“I’ll be good,” I said with a smirk and took the
phone from her, “Hello?”

“Justin?” the woman’s voice asked, and I nodded, turning my back on both my mother and Jen, ignoring all the warning looks they gave me.

“The one and only,” I laughed slightly and felt a poke in my shoulder from my mother, causing me to wince as I glared at her over my shoulder. She gave me an angry look, mouthing at me to watch it. “I mean, yes?”

“I hear you married my daughter not too long ago,” her voice was slightly annoyed and I sighed, knowing we should have invited both mothers to the ‘wedding;’ but didn’t. Next time people should listen when I talk.

“Yeah sorry about that…” I began stuttering over my words and feeling my mouth go dry when I heard Jen’s mother laugh.

“It’s okay Justin,” she sighed and I felt my breath come back. “I understand why you did it; I’m just worried that’s all.”

“Why’s that Mrs Hudson?” I asked, and again she chuckled. Why did this woman laugh at everything I say?

“Call me Darnell,” she chuckled softly.

“Okay, uh, Darnell,” I replied sounding a bit weird calling her by her first name. I never had to do that, even with Jessica’s parents. “Why are you worried?”

“I just don’t know if this is the right decision that’s all,” the woman sighed and I leaned back against the counter, “I mean Jenny has just begun recording her new album and…”

“It’s the right decision,” I found myself saying before I could stop it, “I mean it will help her career as well as mine.” I suddenly felt a foot kick my shin and I doubled over in pain, turning to see Jennifer glaring at me.

“What do you mean?” Darnell asked me and I rubbed my shin, thinking about how I was going to smooth this over with the glares I was receiving from the two women in the room with me.

“I mean from my experience being with someone else in the public eye, or even being in any relationship helps one’s career. And if you think about it, if that’s what being in a relationship does to a career a marriage will help a lot,” I replied and stood up giving a satisfied look at Jen, who stood there with her mouth hanging open.

“Yes I know,” Darnell sighed and I sighed too, wondering what she meant. “But what if you don’t last?” I groaned, now she was sounding like one of those tabloid magazines.

“Well we will,” I assured her and glanced at my mother, “I promise both you and mamma that this will last because we love each other. We made the right decision.” I could tell that even my mother was having a hard time being convinced, so just to prove my point I reached over and grabbed Jen’s hand, pulling her to me.

“Well if you say so,” Darnell replied and I grinned as I got a scathing look from Jen who managed to catch on pretty quick and kiss my cheek for good measure in front of my mother who stared at us flabbergasted.

“I do,” I purred, “Now here’s Jen. It was nice talking to you Darnell.”

“You too Justin,” she replied but I had already pulled the phone from my ear and shoved it in Jen’s hand before pulling away from her and heading out the door.

“What was that?” my mother asked, grabbing my arm before I had a chance to escape and I turned back to look at her.

“What that?” I asked looking over at Jen who was talking to her mother in low tones, apologizing for my odd behaviour. “Nothing.”

“Justin Randall…” she warned and I winced, she had caught me in the act.


“Is it true?” JC had come to visit me a few days after my mother ratted me out, and saw from my appearance that it was yes, true. But I played it dumb.

“Is what true?” I asked him as he shoved me aside and entered my house before turning to look at me with that ‘don’t give me that crap’ look.

“You know what,” he responded and looked back over his shoulder, as if he was looking for someone. “That you know you got hitched?”

“Where’d you hear that?” I asked casually, slamming the door shut behind me and hoping Jen wouldn’t come barging in here like she usually did when I slammed a door.

“From Joe,” JC replied walking into my kitchen causing me to follow him. I groaned and rolled my eyes, typical of Joey to go spill the beans on everything. That dude could not keep a secret to save his life.

“I suppose,” I responded and JC gave me a wry look before sitting down at the table.

“And when am I going to meet her?” JC asked bluntly and I opened my mouth to speak, but by then Jen had come running in and was yelling at me.

“Justin! Did you just… oh hi.” She noticed JC sitting there and walked over to him, giving me a confused look.
“What is JC Chasez doing in our kitchen?”

“Firstly,” I told her and held up one finger, “This is MY kitchen and second…”

“I wanted to come see if the rumours were true,” JC interrupted my rant and gave me a roll of his eyes. “And I see they are. The great Jennifer Hudson. You are more beautiful in person.” I saw her blush and I just shook my head.

“Jayce aren’t we going out?” I asked, trying to turn the subject away from the two of them. JC looked back at me.

“J man,” JC reprimanded me, “I just got here. Relax. Besides I want to get to know Jen a bit more.” He flashed her a toothy grin and I groaned as she blushed even more at his gaze. That Chasez charm was a curse.

“Yeah but I’m sure Jen has better things to do with her time than…” I began but Jen cut me off sitting down and allowing JC to take her hand in his. My eyes almost fell out of their sockets.

“Actually I was just doing nothing,” she replied and looked at JC. “I would love to get to know another one of Justin’s friends. Trace is great, but after a while there’s just so much you can take.” JC laughed at her comment, agreeing with her and I scowled. Wasn’t he supposed to be on my side in all this? Not that he knew what ‘all this’ was.

“Ain’t that true,” JC agreed and threw his head back in laughter, now he was beginning to sound gangster. It was terrible. “I like her J. Good choice.”

“Well it wasn’t really my…” I began as two pairs of eyes fell on me, before JC turned back to Jen.

“How did you guys meet? J has never mentioned it,” he said ignoring my last comment and turning his full attention to Jen who glanced back at me with a raised eyebrow.

“He didn’t?” she asked, there was sarcasm laced all through her words and I knew I had to think fast before this conversation got any weirder. But I was too slow. “Well we were both in New York…..”

And then she began telling him how I had pursued HER and twisting the whole damn story to make it seem like the most romantic thing on earth. It was as if she had rehearsed the whole speech with Johnny and Marcus.


At dinner later that evening (where JC INSISTED we bring Jen) both JC and Jen were sitting close together, talking as if they’d known each other for years. And here I was drinking as much beer as I could lay my hands on.
She was dressed rather provocatively I noticed and I just rolled my eyes and muttered a few things under my breath about how JC was trying to seduce me wife by looking down her top, he was sitting a bit too close to her for my comfort. But they both ignored me. Or at least they pretended to. Whatever it was they were doing a pretty darn good job of it.

I sighed again as JC rambled on about one of his exes and grabbed my drink, but missed. I seemed to be doing that a lot lately. But finally I managed to get a good grasp on the bottle of beer I was drinking and took a long sip before I felt a flash go off in my eyes and nearly split beer all over myself.

“Good god J,” JC muttered, finally realizing that I was there and I rolled my eyes at him as he pulled out his phone and pressed two on the speed dial.

“Who are you calling?” I asked and tried to lean over to see whose number was flashed across the screen but he pulled away from me and turned to Jen.

“I’m calling Tiny,” he told her, completely ignoring me and placing one hand over the mouth piece, “We need to get him out of here before he makes a scene.”

“He’s already doing that,” Jen grumbled and agreed with JC, “But yeah call Tiny; I’ll help him to his feet and meet you by the back door.”

“Okay,” JC nodded and I looked at both of them, did they not know I could hear every word they were saying? They were talking as if I was an inanimate object. Jen got out of her seat and walked over to where I was, trying to help me up but I stuck tight.

“No,” I said like a five year old child, “I want to stay here. I need another drink.” I began looking around furiously for a waiter. I didn’t care if I was making a debacle out of myself or not. JC rolled his eyes at me and sighed as he snapped his phone shut and looked around as Tiny walked into the restaurant and over to me.

“Come on kid we need to go,” Tiny said grabbing my arm and nodding to Jen and JC. “Hey Jen. Jayce. Jayce can you grab his other side?” I groaned, and crossed my arms over my chest hoping this would help but it didn’t. In one swift move Tiny and JC had hauled me out of my chair and were pulling me towards the back exit.


We somehow got home, and I don’t remember how or what took place because I was half pissed off and half drunk. But we got home, and I heard Jen talking to JC and Tiny quietly.

“You can lay him on the bed,” she told them, and they nodded hauling me into the bedroom and swinging me upon the bed. Jen walked in after them and gave them a smile.
“Thanks guys.”

”No problems,” Tiny said and JC nodded.

“Yeah,” JC agreed and looked at me briefly before turning to Jen, “I’ll be downstairs.”

“Okay,” she nodded and kissed her on the cheek but I was too drunk to do anything about it and they had left before I could even process anything in my mind. Jen sighed as the door closed behind her, and I passed out I saw her looming over me with a sad look on her face. “You’re pathetic.”


I woke up feeling like hell. I looked over to the night stand and saw that it was 3:30am. I thought this was some kind of joke and that someone had woken me up, I turned to yell at Jen to find myself in the bed and it was empty.
You have got to be kidding me! I thought and lay there for a while before I heard voices and what sound like a guitar from under the door. I got up and opened the bedroom door, trying not to fall over as I did so and walked over to the banister to see my wife being serenaded by my friend with what looked like my guitar.

For you I give a lifetime of stability
Anything you want of me, nothing is impossible
For you, there are no words or ways to show my love
Or all the thoughts I'm thinking of
Cause this life is no good alone
Since we've become one,
I've made a change
Everything I do now, makes sense
All roads end, all I do is for you

For you I share the cup of love that overflows
And anyone who knows us knows
I would change all faults I have,
For you there is no low or high or in between
Of my heart that you haven't seen
Cause I share all I have and am
Nothing I've said is hard to understand
All I feel I feel deeper still, and always will
All this love is for you

Every note that I play, every word I might say
Every melody I feel
Are only for you and your appeal
Every page that I write, every day of my life
Would not be filled with without the things
That my love for you now brings
For you I make the promise of fidelity
Now and for eternity
No one could replace this vow


I swear I saw a tear fall from Jennifer’s eye, and I felt like screaming. But I kept quiet and just listened and he sang more.

For you, I'd take your hand heart And everything
And add to them a wedding ring
Cause this life is no good alone
Since we've become one you're all I've known
And if this feeling should leave, I'd die
And here's why, all I am is for you
Everything I do now makes sense
All roads end, all I do,
Is for you


“You made me cry,” she laughed nervously when JC wiped the tear from her cheek. And I groaned. Why in the hell was he trying to seduce my wife? What type of friend was he? And why couldn’t she be that nice around me?

I couldn't take anymore, this was getting too ridiculous. I heard JC laugh like a hyena and I shook me head before heading back to bed. I had more important things to think about.

~Kenny Lattimore For You~



Jennifer.


It had been a week since I moved into Justin's place, he has a beautiful home but as soon as I stepped into the house it didn't feel "homey". Justin and I had been keeping our distance from each other except when we went to sleep.

I stayed in Justin's room because his mom liked to visit and it would have been weird if his wife was sleeping in another room plus he may have been a totally idiot when it came to me but he was courteous enough to let me have the bed while he slept on the couch in the corner of the room.

Johnny and Marcus suggested that we keep a low profile before Justin went back on tour and I headed to New York.

I sat on the couch in a white tank top and seven jeans, when I decided to call Kia to see what my schedule would be like for next month. Justin walked into the den just as I dialed Kia’s number, he was wearing a white hoodie and black basketball shorts.

"Hey Kia,” I said as she picked up the phone.

"Hey girl how's married life?" she asked and I sighed, putting my hand over the mouth piece so Justin wouldn’t hear.

"Shitty," I replied and Kia laughed. I noticed Justin grabbing the remote off the coffee table and switching on the TV, and a loud boom filled the room. "Turn it down Justin I'm on the phone!" I got up off the couch trying to grab the remote from him, which he managed kept out of reach. "God you're impossible!"

"Hey, what's going on?" Kia asked, I’d almost forgotten I was on the phone to her. I sat back on the couch with a thud.

"Can you believe a 27 year old man can be so childish?” I asked with a sigh, glaring at Justin who had plonked himself on the adjacent couch.

" You will get through these next two years in a breeze,” she responded, always having faith in me.

"I hope so..." I began but she cut me off quickly.

"Jen I have some news for you..." her voice was filled with panic.

"What?" I asked her as Justin flicked through the channels aimlessly. I wish he’d just stop already.

"There’s a picture of you and Justin that night you met each other at the bar..." as soon as the words came out of her mouth Ryan Secreast and Breaking News flashed across the screen.

"Oh my God!” My mouth flew open. "You were right Kia! How the Hell did they get that picture?" Just as I asked her that Justin groaned loudly and I glared at him.

"Holly shit" Justin muttered toward the TV. I glared at him for his cursing. He turned to me pointing to the TV before I could say anymore. "How the fuck did they get that? How much did you pay they pay you?" Okay, now this boy had lost his mind

"Me?" I could not believe he blamed this on me. "Why the hell would I.." But his cell phone started to ring interrupting our conversation and I went back to talking to Kia.

"Kia are you still there?"

"Yeah I am...how do you think they got the picture...wait wasn't there a fan who asked for your autograph?" she asked and I groaned, she was right. We needed to be more careful.

"Yeah I remember but she didn't have a camera...Marcus and Johnny...This wasn't supposed to be like this! Justin and I should know before they put something like that out there! They should have prepared us."

"That's Hollywood for ya,” Kia said and I rolled my eyes in frustration.

"Yeah but I haven't even got the chance to tell my mother or the family," I said and Kia agreed with a chuckle.

"I know but they will understand. After all you are an Academy Award wining actress. You can make it work," she said.

"Thanks for the support," I said with sarcasm.

"You’re welcome," Kia laughed as my eyes drifted to the TV.

"Kia hold on for a second," I told her as the picture of Justin and I flashed on the screen I sat up and listened to Ryan, digesting our relationship.

"Rumors are swirling. The Sexyback star and our Dreamgirl may have tied the knot. Justin Timberlake and Jennifer Hudson were seen at the Beverly Hotel three weeks ago cuddled up in the lounge area of the hotel..." Ryan’s voice spoke and I raised an eyebrow, cuddled up? Yeah right. "Justin and Jennifer first met at the Clive Davis Grammy party earlier this year. Justin has recently called it quits with actress Jessica Biel, just before his European tour kicked off. Jennifer has been working on her debut album and her role on Sex and the City. Our sources tell us that movers were seen moving boxes into Justin's home. We wish the best for the couple."

"Hey Jenn my phone is ringing off the hook can I call you back?" Kia asked. I was so shock that all I heard Kia say was "can I call you back?"

"Yeah." I said and hung up. I threw my phone in my lap and sighed. This was a long day.

“Wait mamma you just can't..." Justin’s voice cut into my thoughts and I looked over to him as he got up and flicked off the TV.

"What is it?” I asked and he glared at me.

"My mom is coming over," he replied and I panicked. Oh my god I need to get dressed. What should I wear? I thought to myself. Justin started to walk out when he turned back to me, "You might want to change into something more decent." I looked at him in shock and began yelling at him.

"Whatever you self centered bastard!” I yelled, but I doubt he was really listening, “Why don’t you dress into something more decent huh?” I sighed and got up, going to get ready before Justin’s mom got here.


I was ready before Justin and was wearing a simple black and grey horizontal striped dress with black leggings and flats. I came down the stairs and smelled this aroma I headed to the kitchen to see a 5'ft blonde headed woman making a plate of what like peach cobbler.

"Hello,” I said as I entered the room. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Hi, you must be my new daughter in-law!." She exclaimed and moved around the island in the middle of the Kitchen to hug me. “I’m Lynn. Justin’s mom.”

"It's so nice to finally meet you," I smiled, wondering how we were going to explain the situation to her. She reminded me a lot of my mother so I was already getting very nervous around her. She hugged me and I smiled weakly before sitting down as she handed me a piece of pie and sat down before me.

“Justin! Honey!” I looked up to see Justin run in and grab the plate from me.

“Mamma, you brought me pie!” He grinned and I scowled at him, I know he didn't just take my cobbler from me.

“I thought you needed some,” she replied. “"But that's not for you.” Lynn took the cobbler from Justin just as he was about to shove a forkful into his mouth and handed it back to me.

“Mamma!” Justin protested and I rolled my eyes, I swear he acts like a 2 year old.

“Don't mamma me,” she reprimanded and cut a new slice as he sat down and passed it over to him. “I thought Jen should try some of grandma's famous peach cobbler.” This cobbler was good, almost as good as my granny's.

“It's the best!” Justin agreed with a mouthful of pie, and I had to agree with him.

“Yes it is Mrs. Harless.” I told her as I took a bite and she smiled at me.

“Call me Lynn sweetie,” she patted my arm. “Only people who aren't in my family call me Mrs. Harless.” I smiled back at her, she was so sweet and kind how did she make such an ass.

“What?” Justin said with his mouth full. I turned to Justin with a sweet smile on my face.

“Well Jennifer is family now right?" Lynn looked at Justin “Close you mouth Justin didn't I teach you manners?” I laughed loudly with Lynn that was too funny. I liked her a lot.

“Yeah but…” Justin started, probably wanting to rat us out.

“But nothing,” Lynn stood up walking towards the phone, beckoning for us to follow. We both got up, leaving behind out pie. “I'm not upset Justin, I love you very much and if this is what makes you happy then it makes me happy.” I hovered over Lynn’s shoulder.

“It does make us happy Lynn,” I told her and Justin looked at me like I lost my mind.

“Well then,” Lynn pressed the speaker phone button on the phone. “We should call your mother Jennifer and tell her the good news. I'm sure she will be as happy as I am.” I looked at her shocked, not now I'm not ready yet. What was I going to say? Justin just pushed me to the side, ignoring my feelings.

“I think that's a great idea mamma.” He knew what he was doing; he wanted to get back at me. That little rat. “We haven’t been able to tell her yet. Let’s give her the good news. What was the number again Jen?"

“You bastard,” I mumbled under my breath I dialed the number waiting patiently for someone to pick up.

“Hello?” My mother's voice boomed through the room.

“Momma, it’s me Jen,” I replied and shoved Justin aside, he stumbled back a bit and I struggled not to laugh.

“Jenny?” she asked and I smiled, it felt good to hear her voice I missed her so much. "It's so good to hear from you! How are things going with the album?”

“Umm well...” I stumbled a bit, I had never been so nervous to talk to my mother “It's going good, but that's not why I, I mean we called.”

“We?” she asked and I nodded.

“Yes...” I looked at Lynn then Justin, Lynn nodded and I picked up the phone. “Momma?” I walked toward the living room.

“Baby what's wrong?” she asked and I took in a deep breath, I decided to just come out with it.

“I got married...to Justin Timberlake.” There was silence on the phone. “Momma, you there?”

“I'm just shocked,” she replied, “Do you love him...wait when did this all happen?”

“About three weeks ago,” I answered cringing and waiting for her to say something about my irresponsibility, but she didn’t.

“Well Jenny you’re a grown woman now. I love you but I don't believe this marriage is serious. You’re just being rebellious...you know what let me talk to him.” She didn't sound upset just curious and I was shocked.

“Okay,” I said and went back into the kitchen, handing Justin the phone. “She wants to talk to you. Watch yourself.”

“I'll be good!” He said with a smirk and I doubted that he would. He took the phone and held it to his ear. “Hello?” I listened closely to Justin’s conversation when my ears perked up. “The one and only,” he laughed and I presumed my mother had just asked if it was him, his mother poked his shoulder, causing him to wince as he glared at her over his shoulder. She gave him an angry look, mouthing at him to watch it. I smirked; she knew how to handle him right. “I mean, yes?” There was a pause. “It's the right decision; I mean it will help her career as well as mine.” There he goes putting his foot in his mouth. “…we will.” he assured my mom, “I promise both you and my mamma that this will last because we love each other we made the right decision.” Justin looked over at Lynn and me and grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together pulling me to him. What was he doing? I thought then I looked at Lynn who looked like she didn't believe what Justin was saying so I kissed Justin on the cheek, just to let him know that I could play his little game. “It was nice talking to you Darnell.” Justin shoved the phone at me before heading out of the kitchen.

“Sorry momma,” I apologized as I held the phone to my ear,

“Justin is still tired from touring 20 cities last month.”

“I understand,” she laughed heartedly, “So I will talk to you soon?”

“Definitely, I love you mom,” I said quietly and she sighed.

“Love you too. Bye Jenny,” she said.

“Bye Momma,” I replied and we ended our conversation.


It's been a couple of days since Lynn visited and I talked to my mom. I was lying on the bed with my ipod listing to some of my new tracks when I heard the front door slam. I knew instantly it was Justin because he always did that.

I sighed and got up, heading out the bedroom and down the stairs to the kitchen where I heard voices. He was not going to get out of this one.

“Justin!” I yelled as I stormed into the kitchen, “Did you just...Oh hi.” I noticed Justin sitting in the kitchen table talking to someone. JC Chasez to be exact. What was he doing here? I walked up to them. “What is JC Chasez doing in our kitchen?”

I was staring at JC not paying any attention to what Justin was saying. But it sounded as if he was being rude again, when JC interrupted him and smiled at me.

“I wanted to come see if the rumors were true, and I see they are. The great Jennifer Hudson, you are more beautiful in person,” JC said, I blushed. He was so...so...sexy and cute he had this mystery about him.

“Jayce aren't we going out?" Justin asked with an edge to his voice and JC looked at Justin.

“J man. I just got here. Relax. Besides I want to get to know Jen a bit more,”He ginned again at me and I felt myself getting all hot. He was so cute. But Justin cut in.

“Yeah but I'm sure Jen has better things to do with her time than...” Justin said, and I could hear an edge to his voice. I started to sit down when JC took my hand leading me to the table

“Actually I was just doing nothing,” I replied and looked at JC. “I would love to get to know another one of Justin’s friends. Trace is great, but after a while there’s just so much you can take.” JC laughed at my comment, agreeing with me and Justin scowled.

“Ain’t that true,” JC agreed and threw his head back in laughter. “I like her J. Good choice.”

“Well it wasn’t really my…”Justin began and we both turned to look at him, daring him to finish his sentence, he remained quiet and JC turned back to me.

“How did you guys meet? J has never mentioned it,” he said ignoring Justin completely and turning his full attention to me. I looked at him in shock and glanced back at Justin with a raised eyebrow. His famous mouth hadn’t blabbed? Oh this was going to be good.

“He didn’t?” I asked sarcastically and turned back to JC with a smile. “Well we were both in New York…..”
And I told him the whole story, changing it of course to meet my preference and to see Justin squirm. It was a priceless moment.



Justin and I decided to head out to Koi for dinner I decided to dress a little sexy in a low cut black shirt and skin tight jeans with black boots. I noticed how Justin kept glaring at me the whole night but I didn’t care, I was having a blast with JC. At first I didn't think JC and I would have a lot to talk about but we did and he was so kind. A lot kinder than his ‘friend’.
We talked about everything from Nsync to his exes and his new solo album. Justin would say things under his breath and knock back drinks. But the Paparazzi found out that the three of us were dinning at Koi and I really didn't want them to get a shot of Justin falling over as a sloppy drunk. But it was too late he had spilt his drink.

“Good god J,” JC muttered, looking at Justin. JC pulled out his phone and pressed two on the speed dial.

“Who are you calling?” Justin asked and tried to lean over to see whose number was flashed across the screen but JC pulled it away from him and turned back to me.

“I’m calling Tiny,” he told me, placing one hand over the mouth piece, “We need to get him out of here before he makes a scene.”

“He’s already doing that,” I grumbled and agreed with JC, “But yeah call Tiny; I’ll help him to his feet and meet you by the back door.”

“Okay,” JC nodded and Justin glared at us as if we were evil. I got out of my seat and walked over to where Justin was, trying to help him up but with no avail.

“No,” he said like a five year old child, “I want to stay here. I need another drink.” He began looking around furiously for a waiter. Both JC and I rolled our eyes at him and JC sighed as he snapped his phone shut and looked around as Tiny walked into the restaurant and over to us.

“Come on kid we need to go,” Tiny said grabbing Justin’s arm and nodding to me and JC. “Hey Jen. Jayce. Jayce can you grab his other side?”

I heard Justin groan, and cross his arms over his chest hoping that would help but it didn’t. In one swift move Tiny and JC had hauled him out of the chair and were pulling him towards the back exit. I just wanted to hide, this was embarrassing.


When we got home JC and Mike carried Justin upstairs, I followed close behind.

“You can lay him on the bed,” I told them and they slumped him on the bed, half passed out. “Thanks guys.” I went over to help Justin get out of his clothes.

"No problems," Tiny said and JC nodded.

“Yeah. I’ll be downstairs,” JC said as they headed out and I nodded.

“Ok thanks,” I told him with a smile and he kissed me on the cheek before walking out the room and closing the door. I looked down at Justin, shaking my head. “You’re pathetic.”

I didn't mean what I said I was just angry. I started to pull his jacket off. I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled him off the bed to get it off, and then I started on his pants. He was so passed out I knew he wasn't going to wake up anytime soon, so I unbutton his belt and pulled down his zipper and pulled his pants off. I rolled him over so I could pull the comfort back and rolled him back under it. I picked up his clothes, folded them and headed down stairs to put them in the laundry room.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story