Author's Chapter Notes:
here's a new chapter enjoy and please leave reviews and tell us what u think!!
Chapter 7.

Justin.



"Hello?" I asked as I stepped outside the room and picked up my phone, I looked around me curiously and spotted my mother talking to someone I presumed to be Jen's mother. In all this time we had never met, and now after all these horrible events we were finally going to meet. "Hello?"

"Justin?" It was Jessica and I sighed angrily at the sound of her voice.

"What do you want?" I snapped at her, "I'm busy."

""I know," she replied, "I heard about the accident."

"My," I laughed sarcastically, causing my mother to stop her conversation and look at me. She smiled as she realized my presence. "News does travel fast."

"Yeah well you know the paps," she tried to make a joke out of it and I frowned and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I know," I replied bitterly and rubbed my eyes wearily, "What do you want Jess?"

"I wanted to find out how you were holding up," she replied, "Can't I ask about my friend's well being?"

"Friend?" I asked in shock, and leaned against the wall, "Is that what we are? Because I missed the memo."

"What else did you think we were Justin?" she asked, now getting angry as well and I sighed.

"I don't know Jess. I once thought we were in love, but you know apparently I was wrong," I laughed sarcastically at her again and threw my head back so it hit the wall slightly. "I was way off mark."

"You weren't wrong," she argued and I shook my head.

"Spare me the bullshit alright Jess?" I asked angrily and stood up straight, "Because right now I don't have time for that, because if you've forgotten my wife was just in an accident."

"Yeah and I bet you just set that up didn't you?" she asked and I truly snapped, I wanted to reach into the phone and strangle her.

"How dare you?" I hissed angrily and my mother looked at me once more causing me to drop my voice a hitch, "I would never... You don't know what you're talking about."

"Actually," she began but I'd had enough and snapped the phone shut angrily, glaring at it accusingly before shoving the phone in my pocket.

"You okay Justin?" I heard Kia's voice ask me, I lifted my head up and saw her standing in front of me with both my mother and Jen's mother behind her

"Uh yeah," I lied and gave her a firm nod, running a hand through my newly grown curls and scratched the back of my neck. "Just worried about Jen."

Kia raised an eyebrow at me and said nothing, instead she introduced me to Jen's mother.

"Okay," she nodded and looked behind her, "Justin this is Darnell, Jen's mom."

"Uh, hi," I smiled sheepishly at the older woman behind Kia who looked me up and down and nodded with a smile.

"Jen was right," she said and I panicked, not noticing my breath hitching as she spoke. "You are pretty cute." She winked at me and caused both my mother and Kia to laugh loudly.

"Excuse me?" I asked and looked at her in shock wondering if I'd heard right. This night was getting a bit too much for me, I needed to sit down or something.

"Never mind," she smiled and looked at Kia, "So shall we go in and see my Jenny?"

"Ok," Kia nodded and looked at me then at my own mother, "You guys coming?"

"I, uh..." I began trying to quickly form a sentence before looking like an idiot.

"No," my mom smiled and patted Kia's shoulder, "We're gonna go get a coffee, you guys go on in. We'll be back in a bit."

"Okay," Kia shrugged and looked at me, "I'll tell Jen."

"Okay," I nodded and Darnell looked at me.

"Nice meeting you Justin," she smiled, "See you in a bit okay?" I nodded again and she smiled wider, before she and Kia disappeared into the room. As soon as they were gone my mother stepped forward and embraced me in a hug before pulling me down the corridor.

"Oh honey," she cooed and kept an arm around my shoulders, "You look terrible."

"Thanks," I grumbled and she smiled, kissing my cheek in her motherly way.

"Have you slept at all?" she asked and I shook my head, and she tutted. "Well you should."

"I can't leave Jen mamma," I told her and she nodded.

"Who ever said anything about leaving?" she asked and patted my shoulder, "You can go lie down in the waiting room for a bit while Jen sees her family and when she's ready I'll come get you."

"Ok," I nodded and allowed my mother to lead me to the waiting room so I could get some sleep.


"Justin." I felt someone shake my shoulder violently, causing me to open one eye and sit up straight. "Justin wake up."

"What is it?" I asked sitting up and rubbing my eyes, looking straight at Trace and for a moment forgetting where I was.

"Jen wants to talk to you," Trace said and held out his hand so I could grab hold of it and stand up.

"Is everything okay?" I asked with a yawn as I stood up and Trace sighed.

"I don't know. I mean she was just told about Crystal," Trace replied and looked down at his feet, shifting about nervously.

"What about Crystal?" I asked, totally loosing the clue. Whether it was from just getting up or not I had no idea. Trace looked up then and raised an eyebrow at me.

"What do you mean, what about Crystal?" Trace asked, "You know she...."

"She what?" I asked him confused and he sighed heavily.

"She... well she's on life support and they're thinking of taking her off it," Trace replied, looking away for a moment and I gasped in shock, most of the nights memories coming back to me.

"You mean?" I asked and Trace nodded, "I better go check in on Jen. Make sure, you know..."

"Yeah," Trace nodded understanding, and I headed for the door.

Trace followed behind me as we re-entered the corridor and walked across the hall to the room where a few people where sitting outside. My mother and Darnell were talking in hushed tones to Marcus and Johnny, and paused when we came near. I offered my mother a small smile before turning the knob and stepping inside the room, leaving them to discuss whatever it was they were discussing in the hallway.


I entered the room, and it was eerily quiet. Kia and Julia were both sitting next to Jen, comforting her from both sides. As Trace and I walked into the room, all three women looked up.

"Jen," I said and walked over to the bed where Julia automatically stepped aside so I could be beside her, "You okay?"

"Can we have a minute guys?" Jen asked, ignoring me and looking at everyone else, her face stained with tears. Kia opened her mouth to say something but Trace placed a hand on her arm and shook his head.

"Come on Ki," he told her and began pulling her out of the room as Julia silently followed. Once they had left and we were left alone, I took a seat beside the bed and waited for Jen to speak.

"Kia just told me about Crystal and we've decided to take her off life support," she whispered and I nodded, not really knowing what to say. I looked down at my hands and then back up at her. "I don't know how I am, but I do know one thing."

"What is that?" I asked her, and heard her sigh before she answered.

"That this arrangement we have isn't going to work," she stated and I looked at her open mouthed to say something but she shook her head and continued, "We can't keep on fighting like we do Justin, it's not healthy. We need to stop it, especially if we want to... well Crystal asked me to take care of Sara if anything were to happen to her. And well in light of all that's happened..."

"I agree," I said interrupting her and causing her to go silent as she stared at me, "You're right it's not healthy the way we bitch at each other, especially me. I mean I want to try work it out, especially if we're going to bring Sara home to live with us."

"What do you mean if we're going to bring Sara home?" she asked clearly confused and I shrugged. "Are you saying that..."

"Yes Jen," I nodded and looked her right in the eyes, "That's exactly what I'm saying. We're taking Sara home with us."

"You mean it?" she asked, all of a sudden looking like a kid on Christmas morning and I chuckled lightly. "You're not just saying it because you were told to? I mean I swear to God Justin if that is the case I will..."

"Relax Jen alright?" I asked her and threw my hands up in defense, "No one told me anything okay? I doubt they even know what we want. I'm doing this because I want to and because Sara needs us. I didn't tell you this earlier but I went to the nursery and saw her."

"You did?" Jen questioned, again unbelieving me and I nodded.

"Yeah," I answered and took one of Jen's hands in mine, "And damn Jen, she was..... she was just..."

"Perfect?" Jen asked with a smile and I nodded, smiling back at her.

"Yeah perfect," I replied and looked at her, "We need to do this Jen. Not only for Crystal but Sara too." Jen smiled at me, and was about to say something but couldn't because at that moment there was a slight knock on the door before it opened and a nurse looked in, it was the nurse from the nursery. She looked at me surprised before addressing us.

"Morning," she said and opened the door fully to reveal that in her arms was a pink bundle of blankets. "There's someone who wants her daddy."

"Daddy?" Jen asked while giving a raised eyebrow at me, I went beet red and nodded my head.

"Yeah," I answered and leaned over to Jen and whispered in her ear, "When I went to the nursery earlier she thought I was the father."

"Oh," Jen replied in understanding, "And you didn't correct her?"

"No," I replied and stood up, letting go of Jen's hand as I did so to walk over to the nurse and take Sara from her, "Thanks."

"No worries," the nurse replied as she handed Sara to me, "She was getting a little restless. Just call me if you need anything otherwise I'll come back in an hour to take her back to the nursery."

"Alright," I nodded and waited for the nurse to leave and shut the door behind her before I walked back over to Jen. "You wanna hold her?"

"Sure," Jen nodded, and reached out her arms. I gently leaned forward and placed the sleeping Sara in Jen's arms.

The moment Jen took her, everything changed. The world stopped spinning and I wished I had a camera to capture the moment. It was perfect. I found myself gasping at the sight of Jen with a baby in her arms, and caused her to look up at me sharply.

"What?" she asked me, frowning and then giving me a shake of her head before turning her attention back to the baby and humming a soft song to her.

"N-Nothing," I stuttered, and looked around for a chair in fear of falling over. I took in a deep breath and tried to control my breathing as I sat back down.

"So you didn't tell me why you didn't stop the nurse from presuming Sara was yours," Jen's voice cut through the concentration I had managed to gain and I looked up at her.

"I... I don't know," I replied and ran a hand through my hair looking at the sleeping baby, "I just didn't." Jen smiled at me and nodded, kissing Sara's forehead.

"So are we definitely keeping her then?" Jen asked suddenly her voice was getting teary and I knew what she was referring to. I nodded and leaned over placing a hand on her arm before speaking.

"If it's what you really want then yeah," I nodded, trying not to admit my own desire to truly want to keep Sara. Jen shook her head and sighed.

"I do," she said and looked back at Sara, "I promised Crystal I would."

"Then we do," I replied, and was secretly bursting on the inside with happiness at the thought of having this beautiful child in our home.


"They said that this was the latest car seat for infants," Trace said walking in to the room, as we returned to the room later on that week and placed the seat on the bed. I had sent Tiny and Trace to go pick up some of Jen's belongings and sent Julia too because I knew she would know what Jen would like. While out they stopped by a baby Botique and picked out a couple outfits for Sara to wear home and a car seat.

"It looks expensive," Darnell commented as Jen put Sara in the baby seat.

"Well I just want the best for Sara," I replied walking in behind Trace and looking at Jen. "Almost ready?"

"Yep just need to change and we will be ready," Jen said and I nodded before going to make sure security was ready. We were planning to leave at 5 o'clock in the morning and we needed to have security as tight as we could. Even at this hours the paps were all over the place, like hound dogs.

"So is everything in place?" I asked Tiny who nodded and patted my back in reassurance.

"Yeah don't worry about it kid," he replied and looked down the hallway. "I'll wait for you guys down the hall ok?"

"Ok," I nodded and watched him walk away as I waited outside the room for Jen.

"Ok, we're gonna head out with Julia," Trace said from behind me as he stepped out of Jen's room with Kia, "Jen's just getting changed."

"Alright," I said and nodded, "Thanks a lot man."

"No problems," Trace smiled and glanced at Kia, "We'll see you guys back at your place ok?"

"Ok," I said and let them leave with Jen's bag as a nurse walked up with a wheel chair for Jen.

"Mr Timberlake?" she asked me and I nodded, "I'll just get Mrs. Timberlake then we can go." I smiled in appreciation at her and let her walk into the room, emerging a few moments later with Jen and Darnell who held Sara in her baby seat.

I grabbed Sara from Darnell and followed close behind as Jen was wheeled down the hall, Darnell taking up the rear. I had insisted that she and Julia stay with us since the media was going insane and Jen might need some help with Sara.

The nurse led us to the end of the hall then Tiny took over leading Jen into the elevator. We made it to the parking garage and headed to a black SUV. Once we were in the car Tiny drove out of the garage and we headed home.


Once we made it home Tiny helped Jen out of the car and I took Sara. We walked up to the front steps and were greeted by my mamma, Trace, Kia and Julia.

"Welcome home," Kia said with a sweet smile.

"Thanks I just need to get in the bed," Jen replied and looked over at Tiny who nodded, as did Kia.

"Honey I understand," Kia said as Tiny picked Jen up and carried her inside to the bedroom. I saw this and looked at my mamma.

"I'm just gonna go make sure she's ok," I said and handed Sara to my mother, "Can you look after Sara for a while?"

"Sure honey," my mother smiled and took Sara from me, "We'll be in the den."

"Ok," I nodded and followed close behind Tiny until we reached the bedroom. "Tiny I got it from here thanks."

"You sure?" Tiny asked and I nodded. He sighed and placed Jen on the side of the bed. "Ok then if you need anything else..."

"Nah we're good thanks," I said and took Jen's crutches from her and placed them in the corner by the fireplace. "We'll call if there's anything."

"Alright," Tiny said and looked at Jen with a smile, "See ya later Jenny. Get well ok and rest up. Call me if there's anything."

"I will," Jen smiled and waved as Tiny nodded to the two of us and left the room.
Once Tiny had left I headed for the closet and come back with a long cotton navy blue night gown and unzipped Jen's jacket. She stared at me like I had gone insane. I pulled off her jacket and exposed a black bra. I had to control myself as I put the gown over her head and she slipped her arms through it.

"Lay back," I instructed and she did. I pulled off her matching pants and picked her up and pulled the comfort and sheets back and laid her down and pulled the covers back and kissed her on the lips. "Sleep well."

She looked at me confused but before she could do anything I was out the door in a flash, this day had been all to much for my confused head.


Jennifer.


"So," Julia said and sat down on Justin's vacated chair, "Tell me what's it like sleeping with Mr. Sexy Back?" Julia asked.

I laughed. Julia was always the funny one, the one with the bright attitude. She knew who she was and loved herself. She was the real Effie, that's what I called her. She took on the big sister role. She even got me my first job at Berger King and even though I made a fool out of myself she was there to pick up the pieces.

"That's none of your business," I said with a smirk

"Yeah well I'll get it out of you eventually," Julia said with a smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey have you heard about Crystal?" I asked worried, suddenly remembering my friend. Julia looked at me and shook her head.

"Sweetie I wish I did," She said holding my hand, "But no."

"Oh. All I remember is her telling me to watch out and then blank...this is all my fault," I moaned, clearly beginning to panic.

"What? Jenny no! This is not your fault alright?" she said rubbing my back trying to calm me down. "You couldn't help what was going to happen. It was an accident."

"But I made a promise to her...that I would take care of the baby if something was to happen to her and I'm scared Julia. I don't think I can do it," I said looking into space.

"Yes you can cause you know what? Crystal is going to be ok she is going to come in with that goofy grin and you and her are going to laugh about what happened," Julia reassured me with a smile.

"Yeah" I felt so tired and just stressed out about everything. I don't understand why know one knows anything about Crystal or why their not telling me anything," I explained, not noticing Julia become uncomfortable at where the conversation was going.

"I heard that Curtis gave up his rights," she said trying to change the subject. "I always knew that man was two faced. All the good looking guys are."

"Well Crystal grew up with out knowing her mother and father and she just wants her baby to know who her family is," I reasoned.

"Which is you, Kia and the Hudson family and now the Timberlake's," Julia said with a smile.

"Hmm Timberlake," I said.

"Yes Timberlake. Now tell me how you two met," Julia insisted, but just then the door opened and Kia and my momma walked in.

"Jenny I'm so glad you're ok," She said rushing over to my side. "Everyone back home has been praying for you to get better." my momma said showering me with kisses as she walked over to the bed.

"Momma, I'm ok my leg is busted but I'm ok," I said with a smile. Julia turned on the TV and my face and Breaking News flashed across the screen, I groaned.

"The latest that we know is that Jennifer was sent to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Nothing has been confirmed about her injures. Two other women were in the vehicle with Jennifer; their injuries also have not been confirmed. We will keep you up to date." Julia changed the channel to CNN.

"Reportedly Academy Award winner Jennifer Hudson just married Justin Timberlake in a private ceremony the couple were seen early in the day looking for baby clothes, it could be possible that Jennifer is pregnant." Julia shut the T.V off and I gave her a grateful smile.

"Well the press knows I'm here," I said with a frown and noticed Kia who looked occupied out the door.

"Hey I will be right back," she said and walked out the door and up to the doctor who she saw bring Crystal into surgery. "Hi I'm Kia Washington I was brought in with Crystal Jones."

"Are you family of Crystal Jones?" he asked.

"Yes, is she ok? How's the baby?" she asked

"I'm doctor Michael Gupta. I treated Miss Jones when she came in she had a serious head wound and chest wound. We didn't know the extent of her injuries. Our first priority was to get the baby out, so we did an emergency C-Section. She produced a very healthy baby girl. However, after we pulled the baby out she started hemeroging and we did stop the bleeding but she's not breathing on her own. She's on life support. We usually keep people in Crystal's condition on life support for two days, but some family members don't like to prolong it. So what ever you decide....." he began and Kia cut him off.

"So there is no chance for her to make it?" Kia asked worried and the doctor shook his head.

"No sorry," he replied and Kia started to cry. This wasn't supposed to happen. She had come to visit. We were going to go shopping and have pedicures and do fun girl stuff, not in the hospital.

Kia spoke up the best she could, "She is divorced from her husband. So are we next to make the decision?"

"Yes," the doctor told her.

"I know that she wouldn't want to be in this position so I need to talk with my family on what to do," she said tears streaming down her face and the doctor nodded placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Ok. I know this is a hard decision. I give you my condolences." the doctor said. "Just let me know when you're ready."


Justin entered the room, and it was eerily quiet. Kia and Julia were both sitting next to me, comforting me from both sides. Trace walked behind him into the room, I looked up.

"Jen," he said and walked over to the bed where Julia automatically stepped aside so he could be beside me, "You okay?"

"Can we have a minute guys?" I asked, I didn't mean to ignore Justin. Kia opened her mouth to say something but Trace placed a hand on her arm and shook his head.

"Come on Ki," he told her and began pulling her out of the room as Julia silently followed. Once they had left and we were left alone, Justin took a seat beside the bed and waited for me to speak.

"Kia just told me about Crystal and we've decided to take her off life support," I whispered and he nodded, not really knowing what to say. He looked down at his hands and then back up at me. "I don't know how I am, but I do know one thing."

"What is that?" he asked me, I sighed before answering.

"That this arrangement we have isn't going to work," I stated. He opened his mouthed to say something but I shook my head and continued, "We can't keep on fighting like we do Justin, it's not healthy. We need to stop it, especially if we want to... well Crystal asked me to take care of Sara if anything were to happen to her. And well in light of all that's happened..."

"I agree," He said interrupting me causing me to go silent as he stared at me. Did he just say what I think he said? "You're right it's not healthy the way we bitch at each other, especially me. I mean I want to try work it out, especially if we're going to bring Sara home to live with us."

"What do you mean if we're going to bring Sara home?" I asked clearly confused and he shrugged. "Are you saying that..."

"Yes Jen," he nodded and looked me right in the eyes, "That's exactly what I'm saying. We're taking Sara home with us."

"You mean it?" I asked, I couldn't believe he was going a long with this. "You're not just saying it because you were told to? I mean I swear to God Justin if that is the case I will..."

"Relax Jen alright?" He asked me and threw his hands up in defense, "No one told me anything okay? I doubt they even know what we want. I'm doing this because I want to and because Sara needs us. I didn't tell you this earlier but I went to the nursery and saw her."

"You did?" I questioned, again not believing him.

"Yeah," He answered and took one of my hands in
his, "And damn Jen, she was..... she was just..."

"Perfect?" I asked with a smile, he nodded

"Yeah perfect," he replied and looked at me with so much passion in his eyes, "We need to do this Jen. Not only for Crystal but Sara too." I smiled at him, and was about to say something when there was a slight knock on the door. It opened and a nurse looked in. She looked surprised before addressing us.

"Morning," she said and opened the door fully to reveal a baby in her arms. "There's someone who wants her daddy."

"Daddy?" I asked clearly confused and looked at Justin who had turned beet red and nodded with a shrug.

"Yeah," he replied and leaned over to whispered in my ear, "When I went to the nursery earlier she thought I was the father."

"Oh," I replied in understanding, "And you didn't correct her?"

"No," he replied and stood up, letting go of my hand as he did so to walk over to the nurse and take Sara from her, "Thanks."

"No worries," the nurse replied as she handed Sara to him and I watched him in awe wondering what had come over him, "She was getting a little restless. Just call me if you need anything otherwise I'll come back in an hour to take her back to the nursery."

"Alright," he nodded and waited for the nurse to leave and shut the door behind her before he walked back over to me. "You wanna hold her?"

"Sure," I nodded, and reached out shyly, he leaned forward and gently placed the sleeping baby in my arms.

I held her close and looked at her, forgetting that horrible day and realizing how much she looked like Crystal. Justin was right, she was perfect. I held onto her and watched her for a moment longer before I heard Justin gasp deeply, causing me to look up at him.

"What?" I asked, frowning and then giving him a shake of my head before turning my attention back to Sara, he was insane sometimes. I began humming a soft song to her, one my grandmother had sung to me when I was little.

"N-Nothing," he stuttered, and sat back down. I sighed in content before looking up to speak to him again.

"So you didn't tell me why you didn't stop the nurse from presuming Sara was yours," I began making him look up at me.

"I... I don't know," he replied and ran a hand through his hair looking at the sleeping baby, "I just didn't." I nodded, not really understanding and smiled before kissing Sara's forehead.

"So are we definitely keeping her then?" I asked with a teary voice as I saw Crystal in the baby in my arms. Justin nodded and leaned over placing a hand on my arm before speaking.

"If it's what you really want then yeah," he said and I shook my head and sighed.

"I do," I said and looked back at Sara, "I promised Crystal I would."

"Then we do," he replied, and I smiled, happy that for once he wasn't fighting with me on this.


Sara was whimpering when I changed her into her onesie. I was sitting on the side of the hospital bed.

"We get to go home Sar-Sar," I said using her new nickname.

"She is absolutely beautiful," my mother said.

"Yes she is," I replied. Sara looked nothing liked Curtis but she had her mother's eyes and a head full of thick black curls and from what I could tell she was going to be the same caramel skin tone like her mother. "I am so scared momma I don't no if I'm ready for this." I put a mint green hat on Sara.

"From what I can see your doing just fine," My mom said picking out my purple track suit from my suit case. Justin had sent Tiny and Trace to go pick up some of my belongings, Julia decided she wanted to come knowing what I would like. While out they stopped by a baby Botique and picked out a couple outfits for Sara to wear home and a car seat.

"They said that this was the latest car seat for infants," Trace said walking in and putting the car seat on the bed.

"It looks expensive." Momma said as I put Sara in the car seat.

"Well I just want the best for Sara," Justin said walking into the room. "Almost ready?"

"Yep just need to change and we will be ready," I replied and Justin nodded before going to make sure security was ready we were leaving at 5 o'clock in the morning honestly I really didn't care. I just wanted to get in a normal bed and get Sara situated with her new surroundings.


"Mrs. Timberlake we're ready for you," the nurse said walking in with a wheel chair. "Ok," I said, coming out of the bathroom after I'd changed and noticed that Kia and Trace had left. "Where Kia and Trace?"

"They went home with Julia to get the house set up," momma replied and helped me into the wheel chair and allowed the nurse to wheel me out of the room, followed by my momma. As soon as we were out the room Justin grabbed Sara from my momma and followed close behind us as we headed down the hall. Justin insisted that Julia and momma stay with us since the media was hammering to get a picture of us, plus we desperately needed the help with Sara. I didn't know how to take care of a baby and I'm sure Justin didn't know either.

The nurse led me to the end of the hall then Tiny took over leading me into the elevator. We made it to the parking garage and headed to a black SUV. Tiny helped me into the car and we drove through what looked like a tunnel, the sun was creeping up and it looked absolutely beautiful.


Once we made it home Tiny helped me out of the car and momma grabbed my crutches, and up the stairs to the door where we were greeted by Lynn, Trace, Julia and Kia.

"Welcome home," Kia said with a sweet smile.

"Thanks I just need to get in the bed," I replied.

"Honey I understand," Kia said as Tiny picked me up and carried me up the stairs to the Master bedroom.

Justin handed Sara to Lynn and my mother headed to the living room behind Julia. Justin followed close behind Tiny till we reached the bedroom.

"Tiny I got it from here thanks," he said as Tiny sat me on the side of the bed.

"You sure?" Tiny asked and Justin nodded. "Ok then if you need anything else..."

"Nah we're good thanks," Justin said and took my crutches from me and placed them in the corner by the fireplace. "We'll call if there's anything."

"Alright," Tiny said and looked at me with a smile, "See ya later Jenny. Get well ok and rest up. Call me if there's anything."

"I will," I smiled and waved as Tiny nodded to the two of us and left the room. I sat and watched Justin go into my closet and come back with a long cotton navy blue night gown. He unzipped my jacket.

What is he doing? I thought. After he pulled of my jacket and exposed my black bra he put the gown over my head and I slipped my arms through it.

"Lay back," he said and I did what he said and he pulled off my matching pants. He picked me up and pulled the comfort and sheets back and laid me down and pulled the covers back and kissed me on the lips. "Sleep well."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story