Author's Chapter Notes:
So as a treat I am gonna give you 2 chapters as a end of year present. :-)

It’s been a few weeks since my cousins wedding and I’m glad things with Anais and Devon are completely over and that things have actually been a lot better for everyone including me. I’m finally coming around and getting the nerve to tell Anais just how I feel. I head up the stairs to Anais apartment. (Yea we gave each other back the house keys)

 

“Hey Snuggles It’s me.” I say as I close the door.

 

“Snuggs where are you?” I’m starting to get worried.

 

When she finally appears in the doorway from her bedroom she looks so pale and sick. I quickly run over to her.

 

“Snuggs what’s the matter?”

 

“Justin I’m not feeling so good can you please take me to the doctor?” She asks.

 

“Of course I can.” I say

 

I help her get her jacket on and out to the car. The whole ride there she kept looking as though she was going to throw up all over my car.

 

“Snuggs how long have you been feeling like this?” I ask

 

“I don’t know a couple of week’s maybe.” She answers.

 

“Well we are almost there so just be cool.”

 

Once we get there we head to the office and get settled in. After she signs in we wait for the doctor to call her.

 

“J will you come back there with me please?” She asks me sounding scared.

 

“If you want me to I will. But you know something Anais, you have been sounding more and more scared when you ask me things lately.” I say.

 

She sighs. “I don’t know what’s going on with me, but I do see what you’re talking about.”

 

After a few more minutes Anais is called to the back and I follow her. She sits there looking very nervous.

 

“Anais other than the fact that your aren’t feeling so hot physically what’s going on?” I ask noticing her demeanor.

 

“J I don’t know. I just feel like something is really wrong.”

 

“Something like what?”

 

She laughs. “If I knew I would have just said what it was.”

 

I watch as the doctor comes in and examines her. He also runs some test and leaves her to get dressed. A few minutes later he comes back in and lets Anais know that the results from her test should be ready in a few days and to just take it easy.

 

We head back to her apartment and I suggest we just lay low and hang out at her place. The paparazzi have already spotted us out today just grabbing some groceries so I know that by tomorrow it will be some big story. Whatever though. I open the door for Anais and we head in.

 

“You know I’m gonna stay here and take care of you?” I say.

 

“Yea I know. Cuz God forbid I can’t take care of myself.” She says sarcastically.

 

I laugh and take the groceries in the kitchen while Anais heads in her room and changes clothes.

 

“What do you want to eat Snuggles?” I yell from out the kitchen.

 

“Do I have to eat something?” She yells back.

 

“Yes you need to eat something” I reply.

 

Suddenly she appears in the doorway. “Give me one good reason why I have to eat something?”

 

“Because I said so.” I laugh

 

She raises her eyebrow at me. “You do realize you are not my dad and that line does not work.”

 

I laugh even harder. “It was wroth a try.”

 

“I guess I can try and eat some soup.” She says.

 

“Ok why don’t you go and lay down and rest and I’ll bring you the soup”

 

She sighs. “Ok.”

 

I watch her get up and head to her bedroom. I’m really glad she didn’t put up a fight. I just think to myself I could get use to taking care of her like this.

 

********************************************************************************

 

I truly hate being sick. It gets on my nerves! Justin is in my kitchen trying to cook. I hope he doesn’t burn the place down. Come to think of it he has become a better cook over the years. Mostly I didn’t want to argue with him so I just let him go ahead and stay and take care of me. Maybe it has a lot to do with the fact that when he gets sick and I’m around I take care of the big baby. My house phone rings and I reach over to my nightstand to answer it.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hey sunshine” My dads voice echo’s through the phone.

 

“Hey daddy.”

 

“How is my sunshine doing?”

 

“I’m sick. I think I have the stomach flu.” I say kinda pouty

 

“Oh baby I’m sorry to hear that.”

 

“Yea well I have nurse Justin here taking care of me so I will be fine.” I laugh

 

“You’re really letting Justin take care of you when you’re sick?” He jokes.

 

“Oh he isn’t that bad.” I say

 

“Other than being sick what’s going on with you?”

 

“Nothing much.” I say as I see Justin walking in with my food.

 

“Hey daddy can I call you back after I’m done eating?” I ask

 

“Of course honey. I hope you feel better and I will talk to you later.” He says just before we hang up the phone.

 

“Ah talking to your dad huh?” Justin asks me

 

“Yea.” I smile reaching for my food.

 

“So when you going back into the studio Mr. Timberlake?” I ask trying to get a conversation going.

 

“I don’t know. I was thinking about maybe getting together with the guys and doing another Nsync album.” He answers.

 

“That would be good. All you guys fans would be ecstatic.” I say taking another spoon full of soup.

 

We talk for a bit longer before I start to get sleepy. The last thing I remember is Justin taking away my bowl.

 

********************************************************************************

 

She looks so cute when she is sleeping. I could watch her sleep forever. I sit up front for a little while before I decide to turn in myself.

 

A few days later…

 

So I took care of Anais till she started feeling better. Of course right after that she went back to work and working hard to make sure she caught up with the work she missed during her sick leave. Trace and I decided to go kidnap her and take her to lunch. We walk into the office.

 

“Ok grab your purse and let’s go.” Trace says.

 

“Exactly where are we going?” Anais asks.

 

“To lunch.” I reply.

 

Anais laughs. “Ok give me a minute I have to finish this paper work up.”

 

Trace and I sit down and wait for Anais to finish up her work. She wraps everything up and we start to head out the door when her cell phone rings.

 

“You know I don’t think there is ever a moment that thing doesn’t ring!” Trace jokes.

 

“Ha Ha you are so freakin funny.” She says while answering her phone.

 

From the conversation I can already tell that it’s the doctor’s office and I’m thinking they must have gotten some results back from her test. I start getting worried as I see her face start to have a panicked expression on it. I hope she’s ok is all I can think. When she finally gets off the phone I can tell that something is really wrong.

 

“Snuggles what is it?” I ask

 

“Yea Na you look like you just found out something horror able.” Trace says.

 

Finally she answers.  “I did just get some horror able news.” She says while looking at her phone.

 

“Well what happened?” Trace asks

 

“I’m pregnant.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story