Author's Chapter Notes:
I am so sorry I haven't updated in like for ever, School and work are kicking my butt. Considering that I'm actully done with the story I should be posting a lot more. So My treat is to give you three chapters now. Hope you all enjoy and please leave feedback. Thanks!!

I really don’t want to have a conversation with his mother. Justin is standing there looking shocked and not sure what he should do. I hate the fact that I knew this was gonna happen. I wonder if he told his parents about what happened.

 

“Mrs. Stewart I really don’t feel all that well, so I would appreciate it if we could talk some other time.” I say hoping she will let things go.

 

“Anais I would really like to talk to you. It’s important.” She says looking at me desperately.

 

I’m thinking to myself why does everyone really feel the need to talk to me. Can’t I just be left alone? I guess not. I mean some people ok I understand the need to want to talk to me, but I want this whole Devon thing to be over. It’s bad enough I’m pregnant with his child. I look over at Justin who is just like it’s on you.

 

I sigh. “Sure we can go get some coffee so long as my friend comes.” I say.

 

“I would rather talk to you alone. It’s kinda of personal.” She says.

 

“Listen Mrs. Stewart, its either talk in front of my friend or don’t talk at all. I say frustrated.

 

“Ok fine, fine. I don’t want to agree.” She says.

 

I turn and face Justin. When I look in his eyes he knows that he doesn’t even have to ask I just already know he’s asking me am I sure. I shake my head and he grabs my hand as we head towards Starbucks.

  

She just can’t catch a break. Poor baby, I want to just scream at this woman to leave her alone. I never got to meet Devon’s parents, but I’m hoping they didn’t raise their son to be such a shit head. I hold on to Anais hand tightly and I can tell she is exhausted. We get a table and I offer to go get everyone’s coffee so they have a moment to talk, but so I could still see them. I open my cell to call Trace and let him know what’s going on.

 

“What’s up J?”

 

“Dude we’re gonna be a little while.” I say frustrated.

 

“Why what’s the problem? Work that bad?” Trace asks.

 

“Nah. Devon’s mother wants to talk to Anais and she finally agreed to talk to her so long as I was here with them.”

 

“What is it about that family they just can’t leave that girl alone.” Trace says.

 

“I have no idea, but I do know that my girl is tired and she needs to eat something. She is wearing herself out.” I say

 

“Yea man I know. Maybe we should take her on vacation or something.” Trace suggest

 

“Hey T hang on a sec. Can I have one tall Carmel Frap, a tall Mocha Frap and one tall Vanilla Bean Frap.” I go back to my call with Trace. “Yea man that sounds like a good idea. Any idea on where we could go?” I ask.

 

“We need to take her some place she can relax not so much party. Maybe we could just go chill out in Florida for a week or so.” Trace says.

 

 “Yea that sounds like a good idea.” I say as I grab our drinks. “Hey Trace let me talk to you when we get back. I ‘m heading over to the table now.”

 

“Ok I’ll holla at you later.”

 

We hang up the phone and I head towards the table. Maybe Trace is right. Maybe if she actually gets away from all this bullshit she can sort out her thoughts.

 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story