About 20 minutes later we pull up to the villa and start unloading bags. I ask Misty to take Anais to lie down and Trace and I will bring in the bags. While Trace and I are taking the bags in I hear him ask me something but I can’t really make out what he said.

 

“What did you say?” I ask as I sit the bags down.

 

“I asked if you think the baby is what is making her sick?” Trace asks again.

 

“I’m not sure. I mean I’ve never been around a pregnant woman before. Not even Kelly when she was having Brianna. So I can’t really say. I mean I’m guessing that could be it.”

 

“I hate to see her so out of it.” Trace says.

 

I sigh.  “I know what you mean.”

 

We get settled in and I see Misty come out into the living room. “This place is beautiful J.” She says in awe.

 

“I’m glad you like it. Where is Anais at?” I ask

 

“Oh she’s laying down. Which reminds me. I came out here to tell Trace that Anais wants to talk to you.”

 

Trace looks a little bewildered by this. I mean it’s not that she doesn’t call on Trace or anything it’s just that she usually calls on me more. I’m not bothered by it though and I watch Trace walk in the room hoping that my Snuggle bear is ok.

 

********************************************************************************

 

I feel so weak and I know I need to rest cuz I didn’t get any sleep last night nor did I get any sleep on the plane ride here. I just wanted to lie down for a while maybe even take a nap. However I don’t want everybody cooped up in this beautiful place cause they are so worried about me. So I figure I could talk to Trace. I know that Trace has the power to make Justin go out if just for a little while. I would have asked Misty but Justin would talk her into letting him stay and that’s not what I want. I see Trace walk in.

 

“What’s up Na?” He asks walking over to the bed.

 

I smile. “I need you to do me a favor.”

 

“For you. Anything. What do you need?”

 

“I know this is going to be hard, but I need you and Misty to take Justin out for a little while. I just want to be alone and try to get some sleep. I know if he is here he will be hovering over me.”

 

Trace laughs a little. “I guess we could go grab something to eat and then we could get you something and bring it back that way you can eat when you wake up.” He suggests.

 

“That sounds great.” I say as I sit up and hug Trace. “Thank you so much.”

 

“You know you don’t have to thank me so stop it. But I’m gonna go and do the hard task of getting him outta here so you can have some time.” He says with a smile and walks out.

 

I lay there for a little while. I can hear Justin putting up a fight, but Trace won’t let him win and after a little while I hear Justin sigh in defeat. Once they leave I am left to think on my own with out anyone asking any questions and I find that my eyes are getting heavy and sleep overtakes me.

 

I can’t believe she didn’t want me to stay. Then again maybe I can believe it. Trace told me once we got to the restaurant that Anais said she didn’t want me hovering over her while she was trying to sleep and even though I would have said I wouldn’t do that I know I would have been right by here side. We all settle into a nice conversation about random stuff when my cell phone rings. I excuse myself to go answer it.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hey J it’s Jc. What’s going on man? I got your message to call.”

 

“Yea I just wanted you and the guys to know that I wasn’t trying to bail on you I just had to get Anais away for a little while.” I say

 

“Is she ok?” Jc asks.

 

“I’m not sure. I mean she is having some issues right now, but you know I can’t get into that with you.” I say.

 

“I understand. Listen take care of what you need to and just let us know when you can get back here.” I hear him say.

 

“Thanks man. I knew you would understand.” I say relived.

 

“No problem J. I’ll talk to you later.”

 

“Yea later man.” I say and then hang up the phone.

 

Anais is really cool with the guys. She even got to come on tour with us a few times, but I know that she wouldn’t feel right about them knowing something so personal. So I figured the best thing to do was to just talk to Jc cuz he would understand. I make my way back to the table just as our food is arriving.

 

“Do you guys have any idea what Anais might eat?” I hear Misty ask.

 

“I don’t have a clue. You think it’s to early for her to have cravings?” Trace asks?

 

I look at him and laugh.  “I hope you’re not asking me cuz we had this talk early.”

 

“What talk?” Misty asks.

 

“The one about how we know nothing about what pregnant woman want cuz we have never been around them.” I say

 

“That makes sense. But just to be on the safe side why don’t we get her one of those huge Cobb salads.” Misty suggests.

 

“You know that sounds like a good idea.” Trace says.

 

We continue eating and grab Anais a salad to go. I can’t wait to get back to the house and see her. I hope she rested well and that she is starting to feel a little bit better. As I said before I hope this trip does her some good.

 

*****************************************************************************

 

I think I slept for a good three hours. I honestly needed it and now that I was able to rest I wanna take a shower. I don’t know if everybody has come back yet. I make a mental note to go check when I get out of the shower. After I have gotten all fresh and clean I head out to the living room.  I don’t see anybody but I do hear voices. I follow the sound of them until I see them sitting on the back patio.

 

“You guys sound like you’re having a great time.” I say as I take a seat next to Trace.

 

“Hey sleepy head you finally decided to wake up and join us.” Trace says in a joking tone.

 

 I laugh a little. “So what did you guys do?”

 

“We went to this nice little restaurant down the rode. We had a nice talk did a little bit of site seeing on the way back and then came and chilled out here.” Misty answered.

 

“That sounds cool. So what did you guys bring me back to eat?” I asked.

 

Justin got up and headed into the kitchen to grab whatever it is they brought me and then handed it to me.

 

“MMM Cobb salad. You guys know me to well.” I laugh

 

“Justin I was looking around the villa and I noticed there were only three bedrooms. What’s up with that?” Misty asked

 

“Well I knew Trace and I wouldn’t want to share a room so that’s two and I thought Anais would want to talk 2 you in the middle of the night or something so you and she could share a room.” Justin explained.

 

I looked up kinda surprised. I wasn’t expecting that one. I clear my throat a little “Well I was kinda hoping that you would share a room with me J. I mean if you don’t mind Misty. I didn’t realize there where only three bedrooms.”

 

“Girl please don’t even worry about it. I’m sure J doesn’t have a problem switching rooms with me? Do ya J?” Misty asks.

 

“If that’s what Anais wants it’s cool with me.” Justin looks over at me and gives me a warm smile.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story