I finish my salad and we all head to our rooms to settle in. Actually Justin won’t let me really do anything but sit on the bed and he is putting up everything. It’s kinda cute though. It almost reminds me of the night I stayed at his house after the Britney Cameron blow up. I’m sitting Indian style on the bed in some pajama bottoms and a girly tank top. I laugh a little to myself.

 

“What’s so funny?” I hear Justin ask.

 

“Nothing much. I was just thinking about that night I stayed at your house after I had to come and defuse the whole Britney Cameron time bomb.” I say still laughing a little.

 

“Oh yea I remember that. I was a little pissed at Trace that night for calling you.”

 

“Yea but he was right. If he hadn’t called you would have been there with them all night.” I say.

 

“Nah I would have grown the balls to tell them to get out.” He says.

 

“Yea whatever.” I say rolling my eyes.

 

The room is silent for a little while until I hear Justin’s voice break it.

 

“Not that I am complaining or anything, but why did you want to share a room with me?” He asks.

 

 I look over at him and smile. “Cuz you make me feel safe when I’m in your arms.”

 

And with that I went into the kitchen to get a drink of water.

 

******************************************************************************

 

Wow she kinda left me stunned with that one. You never expect something like that. I get up to follow her into the kitchen and her back is to me.

 

“So how long have you felt like that?” I ask

 

I watch her turn around and smile at me. “As long as I have.” She laughs.

 

I walk up to her and put my arms around her waist. “Oh you got big jokes Ms. Taylor.”

 

“I just like you being near me. I don’t know why. You snore.” She laughs.

 

“I do not snore!” I say in my defense.

 

“How do you know what you do? You’re sleeping.”

 

“Ok Anais.” I say as I let her go and start to walk away.

 

I hear her giggle. “I love messing with you even more.” She says.

 

I turn back around. “Say I don’t snore.” I reply.

 

“I will not lie to you Justin. But I will say you don’t snore when I sleep with you.” She replies.

 

“How are you gonna say I snore, but I don’t snore when I sleep with you?” I ask

 

“Maybe you know I’m sleeping next to you and your brain knows that I would hit you if you’re snoring all in my ear!” She laughs even harder and I’m so glad to see that smile on her face.

 

“Ok I guess I could go with that. You wanna go watch a movie?” I ask

 

“Sure how about you go pick a movie and I’ll go see if Trace and Misty wanna join us.” She says.

 

“Sounds good to me.” I say as she walks up the stairs and I walk toward the living room.

 

After I set up the movie and get us all something to drink and some popcorn I see Anais come back downstairs laughing a little.

 

“What’s your deal Snuggs? Where are Trace and Misty?” I ask leaning over the back of the couch.

 

“I think we’re gonna be on our own with this movie.” She continues to laugh.

 

“What’s going on Anais?” I ask.

 

“Lets just say they are a little busy at the moment.” She laughs.

 

My eyes get a little big. “Are you serious? They’re not!” I laugh

 

“Oh on the contrary Mr. Timberlake they are.” She laughs while sitting next to me.

 

I just shake my head and put my arm around her shoulder as we cuddle up and start to watch Bad Boys. A few hours later we had just finished watching Bad Boys and Bad Boys 2 when we hear a bedroom door open. We turn to see Trace walking down the stairs in his boxers. When he notices us sitting on the couch he just smiles and precedes to walk in the kitchen.

 

“You think we should say anything to him?” Anais asks.

 

“Nah let him come to us. You know we all talk about everything.” I say.

 

She kinda curls up into a little ball. “We don’t tell each other everything.”

 

Before I can ask her what she is talking about Trace returns in the room with a bottle of water. He sits down in a chair and looks at us.

 

“Am I interrupting you two?” Trace asks.

 

“Nope we were actually talking about you and what you were gonna tell us.” Anais laughs.

 

“What are you talking about?” He asks.

 

“Oh don’t play all innocent.” I say

 

“I have no idea what either of you is talking about.” Trace says

 

We both laugh and Anais begins to speak 1st. “Ok where is my very good friend Misty at?” Anais asks.

 

“Sleep.” Trace replies simply.

 

“And the fact that you know she is sleep says a lot Mr. Ayala.” I say.

 

“I am not gonna sit here and be integrated by my friends.” Trace says while getting up to head back upstairs.

 

“Ok but we know you were upstairs getting busy with Misty.” I say

 

Trace just laughs and we are left alone again. I watch as Anais gets up and stretches. “I’m gonna go back into the room. You coming?” She asks.

 

“Yea I’ll be there in a minute.” I answer.

 

I really want to go and find out exactly what it is she feels I haven’t told her.

 

*******************************************************************************

 

I know he is going to come in here and start asking me questions about what I was talking about before Trace came into the room. I don’t mind and even if me asking causes some other things to come out I am prepared for it. I hear him enter the bedroom and I smile a little.

 

“You look so adorable.” He says with a warm smile.

 

I smile in return.

 

“So you gonna tell me now what you were talking about before Trace came downstairs?” He asks me. I smile even more and hold my head down in laughter. What did I tell ya?

 

I look back at him. “What happened between you and Veronica? I mean what did you guys fight about before you broke up.” I ask

 

I watch him take a deep breath and scratch the back of his neck, which means he is getting nervous.

 

“Well… Anais I’m not sure how I should go about explaining this.” He says more nervously than he looks.

 

“It’s me Justin. You’ve always been able to tell me anything.” I say

 

He takes another deep breath and looks deep into my eyes. “I was having sex with Veronica and I called out your name.” He says

 

I’m in a state of shock. I don’t really know what to say to him and now I can understand why he didn’t want to say anything before. How am I supposed to react to this kind of information? Should I be happy? Does this mean he does have some type of feelings for me?

 

I swallow the lump that has formed in my throat. “How did you mange to do that?” I ask still stunned.

 

I see him inching closer to me and the next thing I know I feel his lips on my neck. “Cuz I was thinking about you.” He whispers.

 

“Why?” I ask

 

“Cuz I love you Anais.” He says pulling back to look deep into my eyes.

 

My eyes widen some. Did he really just say what I think he said to me? Of course he loves me. He has always loved me, but does he really mean it the way I am hoping?

 

“What did you just say?” I ask still not really able to comprehend what he is telling me.

 

He takes my hands in his and looks really deep in my eyes. Like he is trying to reach my soul. “I love you Anais. I don’t mean I just love you, I mean I’m in love with you and I have been for a while.”

 

Just as I am about to speak we both hear a loud thud outside our window. Justin looks at me and puts his finger to his lips. We both quietly stand up and walk out the room. We see Trace and Misty walking down the steps looking just as confused as Justin and I are.

 

“You girls stay right here. Don’t move u hear me?” Justin tells us as he and Trace head to the door.

 

“What if there is some crazy person out there? What if it’s more than one person? Just call the police Justin!” I say in a low whisper.

 

“We’ll be fine. If you hear screaming just lock the door and call the police ok?” He orders and I know there is really no way I am going to win this argument.

 

Misty and I watch as they head out the door with a bat and golf club in their hand. I hear some ruffling and I hear a load groan and a thud on the ground before I hear Trace’s voice.

 

“You have got to be shittin me!” he says.

 

Justin appears in the doorway. “Call 911 and tell them we need a paramedic and a squad car.” He orders.

 

“Who is it?” I ask as Misty goes to the phone.

 

“Who else. The paparazzi.” He answers.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story