Why the fuck can’t I just go and have a peaceful vacation without any problems? On top of that I just finally told Anais how I feel! Now I have to deal with this shit. How the hell did they find us out here anyway? Trace and I stand outside watching this guy wince in pain. If you want my opinion the asshole deserves it.

 

“So what magazine do you work for?” Trace asks

 

“You don’t worry about who I work for!” The man yells.

 

Trace looks over at me and I know he has the same thought I do. A little confusion along with growing anger. When the hell did paparazzi get so flip? I mean damn they are looking for us not the other way around.

 

“Dude look I’m really tired and I don’t have time for this shit. What magazine are you taking the pictures for?” I ask just as annoyed, as Trace was when he asked.

 

 “I don’t work for a magazine. Nor am I one of those paparazzi fuckers.” I watch him try to get up and leave but that only goes so far when he realizes that he is in more pain than he thought.

 

“AH FUCK!” He yells

 

Soon the police arrive and it’s nice to know that on this island they send cops in a hurry. Trace explains to the officer what happened as I go in and check on the girls. As I walk in I see Anais curled up on the couch while Misty is sitting in a chair. When they finally notice I have come in the house they bombarded me with questions.

 

“What happened out there?” Misty asks.

 

“Other than the fact that the stalkerazzi are following us.” Anais adds with an eye roll.

 

“I’m not sure what this guys deal is. He says that he doesn’t work for any magazine. But the police are outside with him. I’m sure we will get to the bottom of this soon enough.” I say sitting down for a moment.

 

Anais lays her head on my shoulder and just for a second I forget that everything is happening until I hear Trace come in with one of the officers. We all look as Trace starts talking.

 

“Hey guys this is officer Davis he needs to ask us a few questions. I figured it would be easier to just talk to everybody at the same time.”

 

We all settle down and start talking.

 

“Well first off I do want to confirm that this guy is not a paparazzi.” We all look a little confused about this but the officer continues. “He is a private eye and it looks as if he has been hired to follow one of you. I’m not sure whom though. We won’t know any of that until after the pictures are developed.”

 

We talk a little while longer and then the place is cleared out once again. I look over at Anais who just looks so worn out.  “Hey you. You want to go to bed?” I ask

 

“I just want to be in peace.” She says as she walks to the bedroom.

 

I sigh to myself. So much for this being a relaxing trip.

 

********************************************************************************

 

It never ceases to amaze me the fact that whenever Justin tries to have some kind of normal life something always happens to get in the way of that. I know I shouldn’t be so mean about the whole thing. Even though this trip was suppose to be so that I could relax and there very well could be someone following us because they want to know what one of us is up to. What if they were following me? My thoughts were interrupted by Justin coming in the room.

 

“Hey I’m so sorry this happened.” He says to me.

 

I smile at him. “This isn’t your fault so don’t even apologize for it. You sure you’re alright?” I ask

 

“Yea I’m good, the question is are you ok?”

 

I sit down on the bed and sigh. “I’m fine. This is one hell of a way to start off a vacation.”

 

“Tell me about it, but listen I am gonna go ahead and let you have sometime to yourself cuz as you just stated you want some peace.” He laughs.

 

I watch Justin get up and walk out the room. I knew already that he was going to be uncomfortable considering our conversation was cut short. Jezz I can’t believe he is actually in love with me. All these different thoughts are circling around in my head and I just wish he would have told me that before I was with Devon. Suddenly I feel very sick and I run to the bathroom. I almost forgot that I’m pregnant.

 

********************************************************************************

 

Shit, Fuck and Damn. Of all the times for this shit to be happening it wants to happen now.  Right while I am in the middle of telling her how I feel. She is probably so freaked now that she won’t ever talk to me again. At least before the whole thing with the paparazzi happen I could have tried to smooth things over, but not now. There is such an uncomfortable ness between us. I felt it when I went in the room to make sure she was ok. I feel someone walk up behind me.

 

“Yo dude you ok?” I watch as Trace slides in the chair across from me.

 

“No. I think I just made one of the stupidest mistakes in my life.” I say

 

Trace looks at me a bit confused. “Why do you say that?”

 

“I just told Anais how I feel about her. I mean REALLY told her how I feel.” I say

 

“Dude you told her you love her and all that shit?” Trace asked with a shocked expression.

 

“I thought it would be good. We were having a nice conversation. I told her all about what happened between Veronica and me. It just all started following.”

 

“Well what did she say?” He asks me anticipating my answer.

 

“She didn’t get the chance to say anything. That fucker was outside our window.” I say bitterly.

 

“Damn man that sucks. So now all her attention is on the fact that some asshole was following us.”

 

“Exactly!” I say

 

I’m just so tired of all of the drama. I wanted to come out here to this really beautiful island. Spend some time with my friends. Maybe even do what I did and tell Anais how I feel. But now it seems this whole trip has been shot to hell. Why me?

 

********************************************************************************

 

3weeks later.

 

So here I am back to the world of work and stress. Well I shouldn’t even say it like that. My job isn’t what’s stressing me out. It’s the fact that the day we left the island to come home I found out that Devon was behind the mystery man that showed up at the villa. Why does my life have to be so complicated? Interestingly enough as soon as I got back I found out that I would be working with Justin for the next month. So here we are me, him, and Trace going over wardrobe ideas for the many shoots he is doing.

 

“Man Anais you know he would look so gay in that!” Trace exclaims.

 

“It’s not gay looking! The first video version of  “I want you back” now that was gay!” I laugh as I try putting some other outfits together.

 

“How about we just let me decided what I think would look good based on the selections the lovely Ms. Taylor has to offer.” Justin throws in.

 

I just simply roll my eyes and get up to look for another picture. Suddenly the gagging feeling hits me and I know that I need to get to the bathroom. I’m so sick of throwing up! When I come back into the office Trace and Justin are giving me the most sympathetic looks.

 

“Hey sweetie you ok?” Trace asks.

 

“I would be a whole hella of a lot better if I wasn’t throwing up 4 times a day!” I say frustrated.

 

“You need us to get you anything?” Justin asks.

 

“Nah I’m good. I just need a little water and I already have that. Stop worrying so much. It’s not like you don’t know what’s wrong with me.” I laugh.

 

They both look a little uneasy. “Listen if you guys are gonna get all uptight on me then you gotta go.” I state.

 

Just before they get to answer me Misty walks into the office.

 

“Girl you will not believe who is here to see you!” She says

 

“Who?”

 

“It’s Devon.” Was all she said.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story