Fuck I don’t need this shit right now. The last time I saw him my dad and Justin were ready to kill him. Unfortunately I didn’t react to that news as quickly as Justin did. Before I had a chance to do or say anything he was out the office door. When I finally did realize this I went running after.

 

“J please let’s not cause a scene.” I say running after him

 

“I’m not gonna cause a scene. I’m just gonna tell him where he can go!”

 

“Justin no, you don’t need to say anything to him.”

 

On top of everything else that Devon has done the sending the PI to follow me did not help matters. I look back at Trace who is rushing up to the side of us just as we reach the waiting area.

 

“Dude just let Na handle this.” Trace says trying to bring Justin down.

 

Justin glared at him before walking straight up to Devon. “What the fuck are you doing here?” He growled.

 

Devon looked over at me. “Anais, would you please call your guard dog off.” He said calmly.

 

“Justin, please just… Just go back to my office and wait for me.” I sigh

 

“Hell naw! There is no way in hell I am leaving you alone with him!” He says

 

I know most of the people in the office are looking at us and really I don’t need anyone else in my business. I try and think quickly. “Look we can all go back to my office and talk rationally, please you guys are causing an unnecessary scene.” I say

 

Thankfully I didn’t have any objections and we headed back down the hall. As soon as I closed the door Devon started talking.

 

“I think we need to discuss what we plan to do about our baby.”

 

I stood there stunned for a moment. “What are you talking about?” I stammered.

 

“I know your pregnant Anais. Unless you wanna tell me you were cheating on me while we were together.” He stated more than asked.

 

“No I didn’t cheat!” I say

 

“Well then the baby you’re carrying is mine, correct?” He asked.

 

How in the hell did he find out about the baby? I haven’t told anyone other than the three other people standing in this room and I know and trust them enough to know that they wouldn’t dare say anything to Devon about it. Seeing me very dazed and confused, Devon seemed to read my mind.

 

“I paid good money for that PI.” Was all he said.

 

“I can’t believe that you had some one following me! How low can you be?” I say disgusted with the whole thing.

 

“Oh you mean how low can you be? Why didn’t you tell me about it Anais? What your little pop star guard dog didn’t think it would be a good idea?”

 

“You know what? Fuck you Devon. You know damn well why I didn’t say anything about it to you. What the hell do I look like? You hit me and expect for me to forgive you and say oh I wanna be with you, we’re having a baby? Dream on!”

 

“AS LONG AS YOU HAVE MY CHILD YOU WILL BE WITH ME!” He screamed.

 

Trace stepped in between us and faced Devon. “Dude you need to clam the fuck down and stop yelling at her. That’s first; second you don’t demand shit like that from her. IF she decides to have the baby I’m sure she will arrange something with you so that you can see your child but she does not HAVE to be with you!”

 

“You know what? I refuse to talk to you about this anymore in front of your little bodyguards. So when you have the time we can talk alone.” Devon says walking toward the door.

 

“Well then I guess you won’t be talking to her then huh?” Justin laughs.

 

“Nobody asked you shit Timberfuck!” Devon yells.

 

As soon as the words leave his lips Justin has already swung. I knew it was coming and I really just wanted to avoid it all. Trace is trying to break them up and Misty has called security. I know it was probably a bad idea to do this but I tired to help Trace get them off of each other. I’m not sure how it happened but I was elbowed in the side and then as fate might have it I tripped over them and my stomach hit a chair as they moved over some. I vaguely remember hearing Misty scream and telling someone to call 911 before everything went black.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story