Thank God they separated us cause truth be told I was gonna rip him apart. Granted I will say this, it wasn't entirely his fault that Anais was in here but he was very much to blame for it. Fuck I can’t believe this shit is happening and lets be real here I would lose my mind if she weren’t ok. Trace is sitting next to me and I can tell he is on edge. Misty quickly approaches us.

 

“I tired to get some information but they just kept telling me when they know something they will let us know. I hate waiting though.” She said while taking a sit next to Trace.

 

She and Trace finally stopped faking the funk and went ahead and got together. I wish it would have been that simple for Anais and I.

 

“J I’m sure she will be fine. She is a fighter. Always has been always will be. You don’t need to be this worried about her.” Trace says trying to keep me from losing all control.

 

“I just feel so horrible about what happened. I mean Trace I am partly to blame for the fact that she hit her head and there could be something wrong with the baby. There was blood when they lifted her into the stretcher.” I felt the tears brimming at my eyes. All I wanted was for her to be ok.

 

Trace puts a hand on my shoulder to let me know it will be ok. It’s kind of our silent thing. Really there was nothing else he could say to me about anything. I just needed to see Anais and know that she was ok. I started wiping my eyes when I saw the doctor walking towards us. I quickly got up and met him half way.

 

“Are you all here for Anais Taylor?” The doctor asked

 

“Yes we are.” I answered.

 

“What is your relationship to Ms. Taylor?”

 

I wasn’t sure of what to say but I knew if I said a friend then they might not let me back to see her nor would they tell me anything about how she was. So I said the first thing that popped into my head.

 

“I’m her boyfriend and this is my brother and his girlfriend.” I answered.

 

“Ok, well Ms. Taylor did suffer a mild concussion  and…”

 

I noticed the doctor started to trail off some and I start to get nervous. “What’s wrong? Is she ok?” I asked in a panicked tone.

 

“I’m sorry. I think you should talk to your girlfriend about her other injuries.” The doctor said slowly.

 

I wasn’t sure what to think but I asked if we could go in and see her. The doctor informed me that we could only go one at a time so Trace and Misty decided I should go in first. I slowly made my way down to Anais room; scared of what I might see when I walked in. I opened the door slowly and was relived to see that she was lying in bed without tubes sticking all out of her. I noticed that she looked like she was in a some what sleep state. I couldn’t tell cuz of the way she was breathing. I quietly sat down next to her bed.

 

I guess she heard me sit down cuz her eyes slowly opened and she turned her head to face me. I could see that she looked like she wanted to cry but wasn’t sure how. I had never seen her like this before. She looked so lost. I wasn’t sure of what to say to her. I guess in some ways it was lucky for me she spoke first.

 

“Hi.” She said softly

 

“How you feeling?” I asked while grabbing her hand.

 

She sighed deeply. “J I lost the baby.” She stated quietly.

 

I was in a little bit of shock. What do you say after that? I mean I don’t know if she was gonna even keep the baby. “I’m sorry Snuggles.” I feel so bad. I mean part of this is my fault.

 

As if reading my mind she responded. “I wasn’t supposed to have the baby Justin. Other wise this wouldn’t have happened. It’s no ones fault not even the ass holes.” She said rubbing my hand.

 

“I just feel….” She cut me off by putting her hand over my mouth.

 

“Don’t you dare go their Justin. I will be fine. Besides I don’t really wanna talk about it.” She says while focusing her attention on her other hand. I can tell she is uncomfortable so I respect her wishes.

 

“Ok so you’re suppose to be telling me how you feel.” I say

 

She laughs a little. “I have a headache if you must know.”

 

“You want me to tell them to get you some aspirin?” I ask

 

“They already gave me something. I just have to wait for it to kick in.” She smiled.

 

“Ok well before the drugs take you over let me let Misty and Trace come in and see you.” I say as I head toward the door.

 

“Justin thank you for just being here.”

 

“You never have to thank me for that. I will always be here.” I say as I walk out the door.

   

I’m not sure how I feel about losing the baby. I don’t wanna say that I’m happy cause that would be so wrong wouldn’t it? I mean on the one hand I’m so glad that I don’t really have to put up with Devon anymore cause there is nothing holding us together. On the other hand there was something very precious growing inside of me and now it’s gone. My thoughts are interrupted as I see Misty walk in.

 

“Oh hun are you ok?” She asks rushing to my bedside.

 

“I have a killer headache.” I say while rubbing my head.

 

“I can imagine. You hit your head pretty hard.” She said laughing uncomfortably.

 

“Justin told you?” I asked.

 

She looked up at me with sad eyes. “I’m so sorry hun.” Was all she could get out.

 

“Oh please don’t start crying Mist. I’m ok. Just lets not talk about it right now please.”

 

“What ever you want.” She said

 

I laid there and talked to Misty a while longer before Trace came in and made me laugh. I knew Justin would talk to him and let him know that I wasn’t ready to talk about anything. After a while I found myself getting sleepy and everyone left so I could get some sleep. I’m not sure how long I was sleep before I was awaken by Devon.

 

“I guess you have to be famous to get back here huh?” He asks as I open my eyes.

 

I sit up in my bed. “I’m not in the mood for this Devon.”

 

“I just wanted to make sure you and the baby were ok.” He said.

 

I could feel my anger boiling over. If he had just left me alone like I asked I wouldn’t even be here. It suddenly hit me that I was very angry with him for this whole mess.

 

“THERE IS NO BABY! I LOST IT!” I said almost coming to tears.

 

I watched him take a deep breath before he got up and started walking to the door.

 

“Where are you going?” I asked.

 

He didn’t answer me he just walked out the door.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story