Author's Chapter Notes:
LOL I see you guys really want to off Devon. Well I'm glad everyone is enjoying the story. I'm sure this chapter is going to have everybody in uproar. ;-)

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with myself. I didn't know if I wanted to be alone or if I wanted people around me. I didn't know if I wanted to be in my house or ride around in my truck. So many things were going through my head. I finally decide that I am gonna just chill at my house that way I won't get into any trouble and further more Misty and Trace could hang with me here. I believe a big part of me wants to be at the hospital, but I know it's better I stay here.

 

"Hey Justin you want me to order a pizza or something?" Trace asks me.

 

But before I have the chance to answer Misty comes into the living room to speak.

 

"We eat out to much lately. Justin is there any chicken here?" She asks me.

 

"Anything that I have is in my freezer and fridge so your guess is as good as mine." I laugh.

 

She goes into the kitchen to check on things and informs Trace and I that she will be making dinner. I look a little worried and I whisper to Trace.

 

"Can she really cook?"

 

"Yea dude you're safe. She won't burn the house down and she can really cook."

 

I breathe a sigh of relief. There are very few women I know that can cook and most of them are from Tennessee. While we are sitting in the living room waiting for Misty to finish cooking dinner I hear a loud bang at my front door before the door is shot in. I hear Misty scream and Trace runs to the kitchen to check on her.

 

"Where the fuck are you Timberfuck!!" I hear Devon's angry voice yell.

 

As I am walking to my front door I start to yell back. "How the fuck did you..." My sentence falls short when I realize he is holding a gun.

 

"YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU KILLED MY CHILD!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THAT SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE." He yells.

 

"Justin you ok?" I hear Trace ask.

 

"Just keep Misty in the kitchen." I say. If anything I want to make sure she and Trace are ok. "Dude listen just put the gun down and we can talk about this." I say as calmly as possible.

 

"FUCK YOU JUSTIN! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT AND YOU KNOW IT. YOU NEED TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO THEM."

 

I watch as he raises the gun at me and he shoots. I quickly get out of the way of the bullet and take cover behind a wall. I hear Misty scream again and Trace ask what the hell is going on.

 

"Trace call the cops." I yell.

 

"THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL THEM. YOU WON'T BE ALIVE TO TALK TO THEM."

 

"Devon all of this is really not necessary. We can talk about this like two grown adults." I say. Still trying to dodge the bullets that are flying threw my house.

 

Soon I hear the bullets stop as he is still pulling the trigger. I slowly make my way out as I see him loading the gun up again. I quickly run over to him with the intention of getting the gun away from him but he loaded up to quick. Damn he must practice a lot.

 

"Dude this really isn't the answer." I say

 

"IT IS THE ANSWER A LIFE FOR A LIFE." He screams.

 

I go to reach for the gun and he holds it up to shot at me. So I back up. "Whoa Devon you don't want to do this. Then you really will be without Anais." I say calmly

 

"You are not allowed to say her name to me." He growls, but I can tell he is really thinking about what I am saying to him.

 

Once again I go to reach for the gun and his reaction time to this is a little bit slower and of course we end up tussling over the gun. All I remember after that is the sound of the gun going off and Misty screaming one last time.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story