Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok guys this is it. The story is all done. I hope you guys enjoyed the story and look for the next one. I will start posting it soon.

Sometime Later…..

  

“AHHHHH I FUCKING HATE YOU JUSTIN!!!! YOU DID THIS SHIT TO ME!!!!” She yells.

 

“Baby just breathe.” I say trying to get her to relax a little bit.

 

She just glares at me. “YOU FUCKING BREATH! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER LET THIS HAPPEN.”

 

“Baby I know this hurts you just have to try and breathe and be just a tad bit patient.” I say in a soothing tone.

 

“YOU ARE NEVER EVER TOUCHING ME AGAIN. YOU DO REALIZE THAT?” She grunts at me.

 

For a second I’m not sure what to say and I guess I must look surprised because the nurse looks at me and laughs. “Don’t worry they all say the same thing. I’m sure you all will be back in here again with her yelling those same words to you.”

 

With a few more curses and yells at me and the doctor to get this baby out of her she gives one final push and out comes our little buddle of joy. The doctor looks at us and smiles. “It’s a boy!” He finally admits.

 

2 hours later.

 

I’m at the nursery looking at all the babies when I feel Trace walk up behind me. “Congrats dude!” He says smiling from ear to ear.

 

I smile back at him. “Thanks man I’m glad you guys are all here.

 

“You know we wouldn’t miss this for the world. Our little Justin becoming a dad!” He laughs.

 

“Oh you got jokes today huh?” I say and we both laugh. “So where is everybody?” I ask.

 

“Down at the gift shop. You know seeing as how we didn’t exactly have a specific date when the baby would be born. Everybody decided to just wait till after the birth to buy balloons and all that shit.” He informs me.

 

“Ah I see.” I say staring back at the nurse again.

 

“You alright man?” Trace asks

 

“Yea I’m good. I guess I’m just still getting use to the fact that I’m a dad.” I laughed.

I watched as our families came around the corner with balloons, flowers and stuffed animals. Happy that they had a grand child. Trace puts his arm around my shoulder and starts talking. “She actually made an honest man out of you.” He laughs.

 

“Yea I know I have a wife and a son. Pretty crazy huh?” I laugh along with him

 

“Yup” He replied as we walked into the room.

 

“You’ll be in this same position soon.” I say looking over at him

 

He looks up at me and then over to my wife and son. “Yea I know.” He says as he walks over with the rest of the family and starts to ogle over the baby.

 

“Justin we’re waiting on you to tell us the baby’s name.” My mother breaks me out of my daze.

 

“I’m sorry.” I say walking over to my wife’s bed side. “Well this little mans’ name is Jaylen Edward Timberlake.

 

She looked up at me and motioned for me to take the baby. I smiled at her thinking to myself I almost let this go. Our families talked for a while before everyone decided to let her rest. So here I am sitting here with our baby in my arms watching my wife sleep. Once again I think about how I almost missed out on all this.

 

I guess I should start with the whole marriage thing cuz I know you’re wondering what’s that about. Well after I found out that Veronica was pregnant we sat down and talked about everything and we talked about her moving in. Anais left the next day on her trip to New York. Trace let me know how she was doing.

 

It actually took her about 3 weeks before she talked to me again. I could see the sadness in her eyes after I told her about Veronica and I knew it was my fault. We started hanging out again and just being the way were. Eventually Veronica and I got into it because I was hanging out with Anais. I didn’t want to break up with Veronica because she was pregnant. A few days after our argument I found out that Veronica wasn’t even pregnant to begin with and I immediately broke up with her. It took a little while before Anais and I got together but we finally did.


Six months later we were engaged and six months after that we were married. Our moms said that was the quickest yet most beautiful wedding they had seen. About a year later we found out we were having a baby and now here we are. I watch as she starts to wake up.

 

“Aww look at father and son doing some male bonding.” She says while sitting up.

 

I smile at her and hand her back our son so she can feed him. “I think he’s a little hungry.”

 

“I’m sorry about all the stuff I said to you while I was giving birth.” She says

 

“Don’t be sorry. You were in pain and I get that, but are you sure you never want me to touch you again?” I laughed.

 

She laughed with me. “No you can touch me baby.” She says giving me a kiss.

 

I watch her feed our son and it makes me so happy that we are together I missed her so much when things got bad. I just watch as she coos over our baby.

  

Can you believe we actually got married? I mean yea I always hoped for it but after a while I started to think that it was just a dream. He was honest with me and told me that Veronica was pregnant and once again it hurt because when ever he had his 1st child I wanted to be the woman carrying it and vice versa. I was with him when he found out that Veronica had lied to him and I stayed his friend through everything. I was very proud of myself.

Now here we are about three years later and my wish came true. I’m married to this man and I had his child. Its funny cuz the night before our wedding Misty and I stayed up talking about how much has happened with Justin and I. I was happy when Misty had her wedding a few months after mine. So now she is Mrs. Trace Ayala. Quiet as kept Misty told me a few days ago that she is pregnant.

 

I finish feeding Jaylen and hand him back to Justin. “I feel like he does. He eats and wants to go to sleep. I fed him and now I wanna go back to sleep.” I smile

 

“Well I got lil man so you can rest now.” Justin smiles at me while he kisses my forehead.

 

I lay quietly as I watch my husband and our son together. I smile to myself as I watch the scene in front of me. I never thought that I would finally be at this point. Five years ago I said I was so crazy for falling in love with my best friend. But now my very best friend is my love my heart and the rest of my life and I thank God for that every day.

 

So here I lay drifting off to sleep to dream of my happily ever after being Mrs. Justin Randall Timberlake.

  

Completed
Jbear is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 9 members. Members who liked You Make Me Wanna also liked 496 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story