“Fuck! Oh Justin that feels so good! Please don’t stop! Oh I love you so much!” She screams.

 

“I love you too Anais!” I say

 

“Who the fuck did you just call me?” Veronica yells

  

I stop my movement. How the hell can I possibly talk my way out of this? I can’t believe I just broke the number one rule during sex. You never ever call out someone elses name. You would be better off not saying anything at all! But my dumb ass got so caught up in the moment and was thinking about Veronica being Anais instead of focusing on the fact that it was Veronica.

  

“JUSTIN RANDELL TIMBERLAKE! DID YOU JUST FUCKING CALL ME ANAIS?” Veronica screams.

 

“Veronica it’s not what you think.” I try to explain but she is already getting out the bed.

 

“I knew you were fucking her! I knew it! How long Justin?” She asks. Her hands crossed over her chest.

 

“Veronica I am not fucking Anais. Honestly I’m not.” I sigh

  

I already have a feeling I know what’s coming. I knew I was gonna get into this conversation with her eventually. I damn sure didn’t want it to come like this though. I can’t believe I fucked up this bad! But I guess I should have told her when I knew I was having feelings for Anais. I shouldn’t have gotten this deep in with Veronica.

  

“You just called me by that bitches name and you want me to believe you’re not fucking her!!”

  

As bad as I am feeling for what I have just done my anger is starting to boil over. I never let anybody including Britney call Anais a bitch! I take a deep breath cuz I don’t wanna get into a yelling match with Veronica.

  

“Look Roni I’m sorry about what just happen but let’s get something straight right now! Anais is not now nor has she ever been a bitch. I don’t appreciate you calling her out her name cuz I would never let her do that to you.”

 

“You’re fucking some other girl and you call me by her name but you want me to be all nice about what the hell I call her!”

 

“For the second time Veronica I am not fucking Anais! Yes I just called you by her name and like I said I’m sorry but I’m not gonna listen to this shit.” I start grabbing my clothes and putting them on.

 

“Oh you’re fucking kidding me! You call out another woman’s name while were having sex and you wanna get mad and leave? This is some shit Justin.” Veronica yells while grabbing her robe and going into the bathroom.

  

I don’t even have the energy to argue with her anymore. I know I was the one to fuck up the mood and possibly my relationship but a part of me doesn’t even care anymore. I’m tired of lying to Veronica. I head out to my car and pull out my cell as I’m getting in. I start up the car and dial those familiar numbers.

  

“Yo man you busy tonight?” I ask as I pull out of Veronica’s driveway.

 

*************************************************************************

 

This is the 4th time this week Devon and I have had an argument and for the life of me I can’t figure out what’s going on with us. He threw a fit with me cuz I’m going out with Misty tonight and it’s a girl’s night out. I’m not even dressed real sexy. (Well not as sexy as I could be) So I think I need a break from him which is why I am gonna hang out at Misty’s house for the weekend. I pull up to her house and get out to drop my things off.

  

“Hey you!” She says as she opens the door for me.

 

“Hey Mist.” I already know I sound dead.

 

“Are things that bad babe?”

 

“I don’t even know what the hell is up his ass? At first I thought it was kinda cute he was a little jealous of Justin and Trace but things have gotten way outta hand. He has Kyle following me and that shit isn’t cool.” I say as I plop down on her couch.

 

“Wait when was Kyle following you?”

 

“A few days ago Trace asked me out to lunch and Kyle came in and saw me and Trace and I have no doubt that as soon as he went to his table he called Devon cuz by the time I got back to my office Devon was there!”

 

“Oh no this bullshit has got to stop. I could understand if you and Justin or even you and Trace were spending a whole shit load of time together. Then there would be cause to be suspicion, but damn you barley hang with Justin and Trace like you use to. Sorry hun but I feel like you gave up a lot for Devon!”

  

I sigh cuz I feel as though Misty is slightly right. I did give up hanging out with my boys for Devon. Misty went to finish putting on her make up when my cell rang.

  

“Hey Tray what’s going on?” I say into the phone.

 

“You busy tonight?”

 

“Going out with Misty and then probably come back and do the girly thing. Why what’s up?”

 

“No Devon at all tonight?” Trace asked with a hint of disgust.

 

“No Trace it’s just me and Mist. What’s going on Trace?”

 

“Well Justin needs a night out with his friends so I was just hoping you could get away.”

 

“Let me check with Misty.” I say while heading to the bathroom to ask Misty.

 

“She’s good with it we’ll met you guys at the club in a little while.” I hang up and Misty and I head out.

 

**************************************************************************

 

When I got to Trace he filled me in on the fact that he invited Anais and Misty. Oh boy I wish I would have told him what happened before he did that. So on the ride over to the club I fill him in on what happened with me and Veronica. Trace being who he is laid into me.

  

“You did what? How could you fix your lips to do that?” Trace asked in disbelief

 

“Dude it just came out. I didn’t mean for it to get that far!”

 

“Anais shit must be good for you to forget that it was Veronica you were with.” Trace laughs

 

“Shut the fuck up you little fucker!” I shove him a little in his set.

  

We pull up to the club a few minutes later. I see Misty and Anais standing out side waiting on us to get there. When we get over to them I feel my heart beat speed up. Damn she looks so good tonight.

  

“So what’s up with you fine ladies?” Trace says in that wanna be player voice.

 

“Trace give up trying to be a Mack.” Anais says while laughing at him.

 

“I agree with Ms. Taylor.” Misty giggles.

  

Both girls give us hugs and we head into the club. At least for tonight I can be with the woman I love and not worry about the evil eye from her man or Veronica being a little over clingy. Tonight it’s me and my friends.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story