Author's Chapter Notes:

I just realized that I posted the last chapter a little off of what I intended, this chapter is suppose to be with half of the last chapter so this one will be very short and I'll just get back on track with the next chapter. Hope everyone is enjoying. :-)

I thought maybe I was hearing things at first but then I heard something hit the door. Then when I heard Anais yell out I knew something was very wrong and Misty and I quickly ran to the door. When Misty opened the door we saw Anais and Devon basically wreslting each other. I quickly run up to Anais and pulled her off of Devon.

 

“OMG Anais you’re bleeding!” Misty exclaims

 

Anais is still trying to break free from my grip and I have a bad feeling about this whole situation.

 

“Yea that mutha fucker just hit me!” Anais yelled.

 

Honestly it’s taking everything I have not to run up and beat the shit outta Devon. Suddenly there is a police car outside of Misty’s house. I knew this was gonna be bad.

 

“Justin let me go!”

 

Anais is screaming at me and so I turn and face the door and put her down. I give her that look that tells her to calm down before things get any worse and she understands me and gets quite. The police officers walk up to the porch and state that they received a call about a disturbance at this addresses.

 

“Is there a problem here folks?” A tall blond haired cop asks.

 

“No officers there is no problem here. I was just having a conversation with my girlfriend and things got a little heated.” Devon says trying to get rid of the cops.

 

“The fuck everything is ok Devon! Officer I would like to press charges against this man he just struck me across the face!” Anais practically yelled.

 

The cop looked back and forth between Anais and Devon and finally decided to cuff Devon and read him his rights while the other officer explained to Anais that she would needed to come down to the station to file the necessary paper work. Anais and Misty head into the house to get dressed while I find out what police station they are going to. So much for this being a fun night with friends.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story