Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story is loosely based off the movie "The Bodyguard" with Kevin Costner & Whitney Houston. Some ideas were taken from the movie, although I did try and make the story my own and changed a few things.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Banner Made By: Kenz @ http://create.dancing-with-shadows.com . Her site is pretty awesome go check it out. :)

Prologue

Tessa Johnson walked into her Hollywood Hills mansion, her agent Brandon and bodyguard Joey in tow. She had been all around the states going to the openings of her newest movie, and she was so happy to be home.

“Take the bags to the laundry room,” Tessa said as she took off her sunglasses, putting them on the table by the door.

Joey nodded, and headed down the hallway towards the laundry room. Maria, her housekeeper, walked into the foyer with a glass of freshly brewed iced tea.

“Ms. Johnson, how was you trip?” Maria asked as she handed her the glass of tea.

Tessa smiled, taking it. “Oh tiring as usual,” she said, taking a sip and making a face before handing it back to her. “Can you add more lemon to that please?”

Maria nodded, and turned around walking back into the kitchen secretly rolling her eyes.

“Just bring it to my room,” Tessa announced as she made her way towards the stairs.

Brandon walked into the back of the house heading to the pool house, which was where he had an office. Tessa walked down the hallway, sighing. She was tired all she wanted to do was take a hot shower, and get some sleep. She walked toward the master bedroom at the end of the hallway, and noticed her door was open. She grumbled, she remembered telling Maria never to go into the room unless she was told too.

“Maria!!” Tessa began to scream, as she walked into the room “I thought I told you never-“

She was cut off mid sentence, when she saw the sight in front of her. There was a baby doll lying on her bed, a picture of her face put on the face of the baby. There was red marker all over it, symbolizing blood with nails, and pins sticking out of it. Next to it laid a piece of paper, the words cut out from magazines. It read “I HOPE YOU DIE B*TCH”. Tessa let out a piercing scream, as she backed out of the room and closed the door. Soon heavy footsteps were being heard as Joey made his way up the stairs, followed by Brandon and Maria.

“What happened??” Joey asked noticing her terrified face.

Tessa pointed to the room, she couldn’t even talk, and now tears were running down her cheeks. Maria wrapped her arms around her, as Tessa cried into her neck. Joey looked at Brandon, and they walked to the door; Joey opened it, and looked inside. He saw the bundle on the bed, and looked at Brandon.

“Someone was in here,” Joey whispered, then turned to Maria. “Maria, take Tessa down stairs to the guest bedroom by my room.”

Maria nodded and guided the hysterical actress away. “Come on baby,” she coaxed soothingly.

Joey went and closed the door, as he walked back towards the bed again. Brandon took a tissue and picked up the letter, and looked at it.

“What the hell is going on?” Brandon asked

Joey shook his head, inspecting the doll then the picture more closely. “The picture is from a throw away camera…meaning he was there when he took this picture,” he said grimly.

Brandon looked down at the bed again, and his eyes caught something. “Oh God” he said, and looked away in disgust.

“What?” Joey asked as he looked down at the bed, then saw it…the faded white stain “Geezish!”

“Shhh!!” Brandon snapped. “She’ll freak out!”

“This is gross…we need to call someone.” Joey sighed.

Brandon shook his head, and ran a hand through his hair.

Joey looked around then got an idea. “Get all this stuff together…don’t touch it though…put it in a bag.” he ordered.

Brandon nodded. As he did so, Joey grabbed his cell phone, looking through his phone book, and found the number he needed. He pressed the talk button, as he walked towards the balcony and opened the door, and walked out. Finally someone on the other line picked up.

“WBG Agency, this is Johnny” came the voice.

“Johnny…I need your help.” Joey said.
Chapter End Notes:
Comments? Questions? E-mail me Spacey1141@hotmail.com


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin joey