Chapter 10

Justin walked into the mansion at about 8:45, with the bag of rented DVDs. After going to the rental place, he came back and did one more check of the property before heading into the house. Joey was walking out from the back of the house; he was dressed in casual slacks and a button down shirt. It was the first time Justin had seen him in something other then black. He nodded to Justin with a smile.

“Hey, heard you got a hot date” Justin said taking off his sunglasses and he put them along with his keys by the door on the little table.

Joey grinned “Yea…sorry to leave you here alone tonight” He said

“No problem” Justin said “At least she gave you the night off”

Joey nodded “You think you’ll be alright tonight by yourself?” he asked

“I’ll be fine,” he replied “Just got her some movies, I’ve got some paper work to catch up on, and family to call”

Joey nodded, and then looked at the watch on his wrist.

“I better get going” Joey said “I’m the last to leave, Maria and Brandon are already gone, and Tessa’s in the theater room probably waiting for those” he pointed to the video bag
“Oh and her foods here so you can go ahead and lock up”

“Alright have a good night” Justin said

Joey closed the door and Justin secured the house, punching in the code. Then he made his way towards the theater room, where Tessa would be. Tessa was sitting in the middle of the floor on a blanket, with the cartons of Chinese food spread out she was already digging into one, when Justin coughed and she jumped and looked up, chow mein noodles hanging from her mouth. He laughed.

“Justin, you jerk” she said, putting the rest of the noodle into her mouth

He laughed “Eating without me I see” he said walking over

She smiled “you snooze you loose” she said

“I wasn’t snoozing I was getting your videos” he said and kicking off his shoes before sitting down across from her.

“What movies did you get?” she asked reaching for the bag

He grabbed it, and took out the cases “The Notebook, Sweet Home Alabama,…Alien Vs Predator, Italian Job” she made a face when he said the last two.

“I had to get something” Justin said “The guy at the counter was gonna think I was a sissy or something”

Tessa laughed, and got up with the videos “Which one first?” she asked

He shrugged as he leaned over to look at the contents of the cartons to see what he wanted to eat first. He grabbed the carton of orange chicken before sitting back against the couch. After popping The Notebook DVD in, Tessa came back and sat down next to him, starting to eat her chow mein again.

During the movie, they had finished their Chinese putting the cartons to the side, and Tessa leaned into Justin’s arms crying in the middle of the movie. By the end of the movie Tessa’s face was red, and her cheeks were tear stained as she laid her head on Justin’s shoulder as he rubbed her back, trying his best to calm her down.

“It’s just a movie Tess” Justin said as he rubbed her back

She sniffled, and wiped her eyes with the blanket “I know…but didn’t it make you the least bit sad?” she asked

Justin laughed, and kissed her head bringing her onto his lap, and ran his hand through her hair. Tessa wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him close. Finally she calmed down a little bit, and lifted her face to look at Justin. Justin looked into her red brimmed eyes and smiled, putting her face in his hands wiping her cheeks with his thumbs.

“Better?” he asked

She sniffled, “What time is it?” she asked, and hiccupped

He laughed and lifted his wrist to look at his watch “Almost 12” he replied; she had spent almost a half hour crying.

“Time for bed” she said with a smile,

He laughed “Let’s get cleaned up, then we’ll retire to the bedroom” he said with a wink

She smiled and got up from his lap. Justin started to put the empty cartons into the trash as Tessa folded the blankets and put the pillows away in the closet. Finally Tessa grabbed his hand, and walked with him up the stairs into her room. Justin followed though he knew very well where her room had been, they reached the room and walked inside.

“Wait here” she said, and walked into the bathroom

Justin looked around the room, and noticed some candles sitting around it. He took the liberty of lighting them himself, and then remembered he hadn’t checked the house yet. He walked over towards the bathroom door and knocked softly.

“Tess…” he said lightly “I’ll be right back”

“No wait, I’ll be right out” he heard

“I’m just gonna-“ then he was cut off as the door opened,

Tessa was leaning against the bathroom doorway, her semi curled hair down, her slimming figure in a baby pink nighty. Justin looked at her, his eyes moving up and down her body; as she smiled brightly at him. His thoughts of checking the house once again were forgotten, as Tessa stepped into his arms.

“You know…I think you are wearing too much clothing” she said, as her hands moved down his stomach and began to unbuckle his pants.

Justin’s breath was quickening as he looked down at her hands as they worked his belt and jeans. He moved his face down to hers, as be caught her lips in a passionate kiss. As their kiss continued Tessa worked off Justin’s shirt and pants and he kicked them off before making his way towards the bed falling back onto it with her on top of him.

Justin turned them so that Tessa was below him, as he moved her up towards the pillows lying on top of her, as he began to kiss down her neck, removing her nighty as he went. Tessa closed her eyes, laying her head back enjoying the feeling of Justin’s hot lips on her skin. When he would kiss her, she could feel her body moving towards him wanting to feel as much of his lips on her skin as possible.

Finally Tessa couldn’t take it anymore, and she brought Justin’s face back towards hers. She brought him into another kiss, as she reached down his sides and pulled off his boxer briefs dropping them to the floor. Time passed by in slow motion as Tessa experienced the same pleasure she had the first night she was together with Justin.

Minutes later they reached their peak, and they panted each others names and Justin collapsed against her, resting his face into the crock of her neck. Tessa tried to control her breathing, as she hugged Justin close running her hands up and down his back, and over his shaved head.

“You okay?” she asked,

He lifted his head and looked into her eyes, their bodies covered in a thin layer of sweat, and he leaned forward to kiss her lips lightly.

“I’m fine” he replied, and laid his head onto her chest once again

She smiled, and continued to rub his back, laying her cheek against his head. They laid there awhile listening to each other breathing, then finally broke apart. Justin got them under the covers and Tessa laid herself against his him, as Justin spooned her against his chest. Justin lay awake as he felt Tessa start to breathe deeply signaling that she was asleep, and he sighed and kissed the back of her head. He too closed his eyes, and fell into a deep sleep, holding her close.
Chapter End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin joey