Chapter 12

Planning the Miami trip had everyone extremely busy. Tessa was busy with fashion designers getting her outfits together for the two appearances and of course the party’s along with her choreographer Wade who was helping her with the dance moves for her performance.

Justin spent his time hiring more crew, going through meetings with them and or course conference calls with the owners of the Miami hotel they would be staying at; the Lux Atlantic (RM: 4080) “cf: Red Eye- to set up security issues. Joey just spent a lot of time following Tessa around with her many errands.

Finally one early Thursday morning they boarded a private plan (provided by WBG with Justin’s convincing) and headed to Miami. They reached the hotel some 6 hours later; though everyone was exhausted, Justin wanted to make sure the room was secure.

Finally everything was to Justin’s liking and everyone walked in. There were men stations outside the room, and by the elevators (along with the staircases at the end of both hall ways); while Joey and Justin stayed inside the room with Tessa and Brandon. Maria was given the weekend off back in California. Tessa went right to the master suite and got comfy, getting ready for a nap.

Hours later it was time for Tessa to make her appearance out to greet some fans and sign some autographs along with a meeting with the press. Tessa was ready, dressed to impress in a tight short skirt that went to her mid thighs and a cute pink top that showed her stomach. She had her hair curled and down with some pink heels. They stood inside the lobby waiting for the okay to head out.

“Are we ready or what?” Tessa asked, popping her gum with a pen in hand.

Justin looked around as he stood on one side of Tessa. He glanced at Joey who was on the other side of her. Brandon was behind them.

“Alright, lets go” Justin said

The doors opened and the crowd went wild. People were screaming Tessa’s name. Tessa grinned then turned to Justin.

“Relax…this is what you DO get paid for” Tessa said, and then walked out into the crowd.

“Hello everyone!!” Tessa said with a smile

She walked through the crowd signing as many autographs as she could. She spent a good hour singing autographs and talking pictures with fans before walking through towards the building where her press conference was going to be held. In the press conference she expressed her gratitude for the nomination she received along with some future plans for her career. They spent almost 2 hours there, and then they headed back to the hotel.

“I’m hungry” Tessa announced walking into the room

“What do you want?” Brandon asked following her. Joey and Justin brought up the back.

“I don’t know” she said

She walked into the living room area, and sat down in one of the love seats.

“Nothing fatty, you’ve got a run at 7:00 and choreography run threw with Wade after that” Brandon reminded

She groaned and laid her head back against the couch.

“A salad I guess” Tessa replied

Brandon nodded “What about you two?” he asked looking over at Joey and Brandon who were standing by the balcony window out towards the ocean.

They both turned around and looked at him

“Oh…whatever” Joey said

“Yea, doesn’t matter” Justin agreed

Justin and Joey both turned towards the window again.

“What are you two looking at?” Brandon asked as he looked through the hotel menu for room service.

“Looks like a storm is comin in” Justin said,

“Cr*p that will ruin everything” Tessa said, and she got up and walked back towards the bedroom “I’m going to change” she announced

Brandon ordered the food, then hung up and walked towards Joey and Justin to look out the window as well.

“Do you think it will delay things?” He asked

“No…it should just be something over night” Justin said

Pretty soon Tessa came out, and they turned on a movie and ate their room service. Finally Tessa headed over to bed, while Brandon went to make some phone calls in his own room while Joey and Justin sat around the living room as the storm rolled in.

The storm brewed its energy all night, finally breaking over Miami with fury. It was only a thunder and lightning storm with some major rain fall. Joey had gone to sleep in one of the rooms leaving Justin to watch over the inside of the room (though guards stayed posted all day and night). Justin was laying across the couch, half watching the TV, half looking out the window at the storm.

Tessa on the other hand could not sleep. She had woken with a gasp sitting up in her bed as the thunder cracked outside her window. She looked around the room forgetting where she was for a second then climbed out of bed wrapping herself in a blanket. She saw the glow of the TV through the sides of her door and knew Justin was awake. She opened the door slowly, and looked over at the couch. Justin had heard he door opened and looked in the doorway seeing her.

“What’s wrong?” he asked sitting up

“I…” Tessa started, a crack of thunder sounded and she squeaked before running towards him.

She landed on the couch next to him snuggling into him.

“It’s just a storm” Justin reassured, he wrapped an arm around her.

“It scared me” she said, yawning

“You need your sleep” he said “You’ve got a busy day ahead of you”

She laid her head onto his shoulder. Justin knew what she was trying to do and he was trying his best to resist.

“What are you watching?” she asked

“Nothing…some old western” he replied

“Hmm” she said, and closed her eyes “It’s cold”

“If you get into bed you’ll be warm” he said “C’mon I’ll sit with you until you fall asleep”

“What if I get scared again?” she asked looking at him

“You won’t” he said and stood up, looking down at her

She looked up at him, and pouted and he shook his head. She sighed and got up continuing to pout as she made her way back into the bedroom. She got back into the bed and Justin tucked her in.

“You excited about your shows?” Justin asked as he sat down in a chair by her bed

“A little nervous” she said

“You’ll do fine” Justin said

Tessa smiled at him, then turned over and snuggled under the covers. The lightning and thunder continued for almost another hour when Justin finally heard the familiar deep breathing coming from Tessa’s sleeping form. He got up and walked back out into the living room and walked to Joey’s room to wake him for his shift.
Chapter End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? e-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin joey