Chapter 13

The morning came quickly. Tessa woke up early for her run with Justin who followed closely behind her. Then she had a 10 minute break before she went to the stage to work on some choreography with Wade. Joey was with her then while Justin went to shower and change. After going through her dances for the show, she went to do a sound check then finally got to relax. But before she knew it, it was time to get dressed for her show. Justin must’ve done a million and one perimeter checks that day.

Tessa was sitting n her dressing room now. She was comfy on one of the couches in her fluffy robe talking to her mom on the phone as her family wished her luck. She just hung up when there was a knock.

“Yes?” she called

The door opened, and Brandon stepped inside.

“Well that’s not very safe” he replied “Shouldn’t it be locked?”

Tessa rolled her eyes “Please with all the security Justin has around”

“He’s just keeping you safe” Brandon said

“Yea yea” Tessa replied “So, what’s up?”

“Nothing” he replied “Just wanted to see what you were up too”

“Nothing, just talked to my family” she said

“Oh yea? How are they?” he asked

“Fine” Tessa said

Brandon looked at his watch “You should start getting ready” he said “Your public awaits…”

Tessa sighed and got up off the couch

“Help me into my gown” she said walking behind the divider slipping her robe off.

Brandon waited until Tessa came back out, the dressed un-zipped all down her back. He zipped it up quickly, underneath she had on a mini skirt and tank top, for her dance remixes. After he zipped her up, she walked to the vanity and sat down starting her make up. Brandon watched her, going through his palm pilot.

“Is everything ready for the party in my suite?” she asked

“Yes, no one gets in without an invitation” Brandon said

“Great” she replied

She was just applying the last of her lipstick when there was a knock on the door.

“Tessa…it’s Justin” came the voice from the other side of the door

“Come in” Tessa called

Justin walked into the room. He looked pretty snazzy himself in his black apparel. Tessa saw him do a double take and smiled at herself.

“Two minutes tell show time” he replied

“Well, let’s go then” she said

She walked past him out the door, and he turned quickly to follow with Brandon close behind them.

~*~

The concert went off without a hitch. Tessa had people dancing in their seats when she did her dance mixes and swaying to the melodies when she did her slower number. Some people even got up to dance as she sang her heart out to the slow smooth music. Justin and Joey stayed on each side of the stage, and watched her as well as the crowd.

Finally after the dinner Tessa was escorted back towards the suite by Justin and Joey with Brandon close behind them where the party was already getting started. People were dancing with drinks in their hands, while the help was carrying around trays of food and drink.

Tessa went up to the top of the stair case, and got everyone quiet. Justin stood off to the side watching over her, with a glass of orange juice in hand while Joey went off to explore the party.

“I want to just thank everyone so much for coming” Tessa said loudly as she scanned the room “And a big thank you for donating to the AIDS foundation”

Everyone clapped and she looked over the crowd catching Justin’s eye as he talked to some other guy.

“So now it’s time for the real party to start!!” she said “So everyone drink up and have a good time!”

They all laughed, the music started again as Tessa made her way towards Justin. She walked to his side, and reached over taking the glass of orange juice from his grasp and turned to look at the man who he was talking to. He was about the same height as Justin with his dark hair slick back, and piercing baby blue eyes. He had on black pants and a white shirt under his black blazer.

“Hello” she replied with a sweet smile

“Tessa…your show was wonderful” the man replied

She grinned “Thank you…” she replied, then looked at Justin handing him his glass back. “Well are you going to introduce us or what?”

“Tessa this is David Benson” he said “We used to work together”

“Oh, a fellow bodyguard huh?” Tessa asked looking at him

He nodded “Probably not quite as good Justin though” he said

Tessa laughed then looked up at Justin, then back at David.

“So who are you working for now?” she asked him

“Oh some other hot shot celebrity, he might show up later so I came to look the place over” David said

“Oh don’t worry about that, Justin’s been doing plenty of that all day” Tessa said with a smile, she then grabbed David’s hand “C’mon, let’s go get a drink…something stronger then orange juice”

With that they walked off, Justin watching them as they walked into a little secluded room on the other side of the suite. He sighed and took the last gulp from his glass and grabbing another from the bar before walking around to scoop the area again.

~*~

Tessa walked into the small room, with David following close behind her. She turned to face him, and he was standing in front of her, with a smile on his face. Tessa smiled back at him, as she wrapped her arms around his neck, as he placed his hands on her waist. She leaned up, and kissed him lightly at first, then felt him kiss her deeper and she groaned as she leaned completely into him.

She really wasn’t enjoying herself all that much, but the fact that she knew Justin knew they were in this room together and was probably furious about it made all the difference. David had moved them to the wall, and had her trapped against him, as he took her arms and held them pinned above her head.

Finally Tessa broke the kiss gasping for breath, and David began to kiss down her neck sucking lightly. Though his lips were feather light across her skin, she could only think of one person and knew she couldn’t go through with this after all. Finally after catching her breath, she began to move herself from David’s grasp.

“David” she whispered “Stop”

David looked into her eyes, “What?” he asked

“I…we can’t do this” Tessa said trying not to look him in the eyes

David smirked, and it made Tessa shiver “Oh I think we can”

Tessa got out from beneath him “No!” she said loudly

She walked quickly towards the door, pushing it open as David grabbed her hand. She scanned the crowd quickly for a body guard and saw Joey talking to some girls.

“Joey!” she called,

Joey immediately looked at her, and noticed her panic stricken face.

“What is it?” he asked, walking towards her ignoring the girls who were swooning over him.

“Mr. Benson was just leaving” Tessa replied,

Joey looked at David who was standing behind Tessa holding onto her hand. Joey nodded, and put his hand on David’s shoulder forcing him out of the small room and across the living room. Tessa sighed as she watched Joey take him away, and she turned and saw Justin looking at her, shaking his head.

She rolled her eyes, and turned slamming the door to the room behind her. Tessa emerged a few minutes later, calmed down and ready to party which she did, maybe a little too much.
Chapter End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin joey