Chapter 14

Tessa opened her eyes, and groaned closing them quickly. The sun that was bursting in through the curtains was making her head ache more then it already was. She tried to keep her eyes closed and fall back asleep but it was no use. She had a hang over, and there was no way to shake it off. Finally she pulled herself into a sitting position on the bed, and sat there with her eyes closed for a little bit.

Luckily her next concert wasn’t until later that night, and since she had gone through everything the day before there was no need to do it again. She reached across the bed, and grabbed the hotel robe and stuck it on, and put her hair up before she walked out of the master bedroom.

She heard the sounds of room service cleaning up around the suite, and didn’t see anyone else except Justin sitting at the coffee table with that damned orange juice reading the paper. She groaned and walked over to sit down next to him where her breakfast sat on a tray. Justin saw her emerge from the room and shook his head. He had watched her last night drink one glass of champagne after another, and knew she would wake up this way.

She sat down with a huff next to him, and looked down at the tray that was covered and lifted it up, the smell of the breakfast food made her nauseous and she quickly put the lid back on. She heard Justin laugh under his breath, and she looked at him.

“Oh shut up” she said leaning back against the couch

“What?” Justin asked “I didn’t say anything”

“Yea yea” Tessa said, she leaned over grabbing Justin’s cup of orange juice from the table and took a sip.

“You’ll need to rest up for your concert tonight, so you don’t perform drunk” he replied, turning the page of the paper

“Haha very funny” she said, putting the glass back onto the table “I’m aloud to party every once in awhile aren’t I?”

“Sure, but you don’t have to drink every glass that was offered to you” he said

“At least I was offered something” Tessa said

Justin rolled his eyes “Yea sure, from David oOo big catch” he replied

“He was better then you” Tessa said, before standing up and walking back into her bedroom slamming the door once again.

Justin laughed as he watched her walk away, she couldn’t be serious right?

~*~

A little after Tessa stormed into the master bedroom, Justin went down the stairs to use the pay phone to call Johnny. He nodded to the security guards before stepping into the elevator and making his way to the lobby. Once down in the lobby he scanned the area as he walked to the pay phones using the one in the corner. He quickly dialed in his phone card number, then the number to Johnny’s office and waited as it rang.

“WBG this is Johnny” replied the man

“Hey Johnny, its Justin”

“Hey! How are things?”

“Fine”

“Did you guys get to Miami okay?”

“Yea, she had her first concert last night, and her next one is tonight then we fly out tomorrow night”

“Everything went smoothly?”

“So far”

“Uh oh that doesn’t sound too good”

“I know why I never worked with these teenies before”

Johnny laughed “Oh come on, it’s good money isn’t it?”

“Yea I guess” Justin said

“So what’s up?”

“Anything new on the case?”

“Hold on, Stan just came into the office”

Before Justin could say anything, the phone was put on hold and Justin heard the soft jazz music playing. He sighed and leaned against the wall continuing his glances around the lobby. Finally after looking at his watch for the fiftieth time, the music stopped.

“Justin, you still there?”

“Yea, what’s going on?”

“We got some new stuff” He replied quickly

“What is it?”

“The glue, it’s a specific kind you can only get in a couple stores in the state” Johnny started “We’re getting closer Justin…just hang on for a little longer”

Justin sighed, that was good news.

“Alright, call me when anything else comes in”

”I will” he replied “take care of yourself” he added

“I will, bye Johnny”

“Bye”

Justin hung up the payphone and sighed leaning his head against the wall. Finally he made his way back to the elevator and up to the hotel room.

~*~

After Justin left, Tessa quickly called up Brandon and Joey and convinced them to take her shopping telling them both Justin said it was alright, when indeed he did not say such a thing and would never.

But it worked, as she quickly exited out the back way with Brandon and Joey as they made their way around Miami for a little shopping. After about an hour or so, they had headed back where Justin was not a happy camper.

Justin walked back down the hall way towards the suite where the two body guards were standing talking to each other. Justin nodded to them both, as he took out his key and opened the room that was to remain locked at all times. He walked into the room, and stopped it was completely silent; no TV, no music, nothing.

“Tessa!” he said before closing the door, and walked quickly towards the balcony to see if she was out there.

Nothing.

“Shyt!” he said loudly,

And as if it was fate, the door to the suite opened and Tessa came into view with Joey and Brandon following behind her carrying bags. He stood there with his hands on his hips watching them, as they walked in laughing.

Joey and Brandon saw the expression on his face and stopped laughing with Tessa. Tessa noticed they weren’t laughing anymore and she turned and saw Justin.

“What?” she asked innocently

“Where were you guys?” he asked,

“Shopping” Tessa said simply putting her bags down

“You didn’t know?’ Joey asked looking at Justin

Justin looked at him like he was crazy “What?” he asked “NO I didn’t know, do you think I would be standing here like this if I knew?”

Joey and Brandon both looked at Tessa, as she smiled sweetly at them.

“I’m aloud to have fun aren’t I?” she asked

“Tessa” Brandon shook his head “Don’t ever do that again, do you hear me?”

Joey looked at Justin, “She told us you knew” he explained “we wouldn’t have never done it other wise”

Justin groaned, his hands moving into fists, as he looked at them. He shook his head and walked towards the door.

“Where you going??” Joey asked

“To do checks!” Justin screamed as he slammed the door, making the picture frames rattle.

Joey and Brandon looked at Tessa who pouted “I just wanted it to be like old times” she said innocently

“That was a dirty trick Tessa” Brandon replied

“I’m sorry” she said, tears starting down her cheeks

Brandon sighed, and wrapped her in a hug “Don’t cry, just don’t do it again” he said

“Okay” Tessa said, immediately smiling “Can you bring the bags into the room?”

“Yea” Brandon said

She walked into the room, with Joey and Brandon following brining her bags into the room. Tonight was going to be a rough night, they already knew it.
Chapter End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments?? Questions?? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin joey