Author's Chapter Notes:
I edited this chapter & added to it.
Chapter 18

Justin wasn’t worried about sleeping in, because Paul was an early riser, always had been. He would be up at 5 am on the dot and just put around the house, getting more wood for the fire, make some coffee and go outside, sit on the deck and watch the sun come up with Sandy.

Tessa woke up at about 8:00, stretching out in the big bed, and yawned. She hadn’t slept that good in a long time. She slowly began to open her eyes, waking herself up. She saw the sun shinning in through the window and she closed her eyes, sighing with a smile.
She was safe through the night, just like Justin said she would be.

She got herself out of bed, and wrapped a blanket around herself and opened her bedroom door. She poked her head out and didn’t see anyone, so she headed out going towards the stair way and walked down. She smelt the fresh scent of coffee and knew someone was awake, she walked into the kitchen and poured herself a cup of coffee and sipped it looking around the house.

She then noticed Paul sitting out on the porch with Sandy and she smiled, and headed out towards him. She felt comfortable with him too, even though she only met him the day before. He was like another family member to her.

She opened the door slowly, and saw as Paul turned towards the noise and Sandy sat up, her ears perking.

“Morning honey” he replied with a smile

Tessa smiled back at him, “Morning” she replied

“Come sit with me” he said, scooting the chair next to his own and patted it.

Tessa walked over holding the blanket around her tightly, it wasn’t snowing, and the sun was out but there was still snow on the ground from the night before. She sat down, holding her cup of coffee so it wouldn’t spill.

“Did you have a good night sleep?” he asked

She nodded, sipping her coffee “Really good, I haven’t been able to sleep like that in awhile” she replied

He nodded “Good, I’m glad” he said, and then patted Sandy’s head as she sat with her head on his lap.

“Did you and Justin have any plans for today?” he asked

Tessa looked out into the horizon for a minute, then shook her head.

“He was saying something about going into town” she replied

He nodded “Anything specific you’re looking for?” he asked

Tessa shook her head “Jus to explore I guess” she said

“Well, Justin knows his way around, you guys will be fine” he replied “It’s not the same up here, it’s almost like a different world”

Tessa smiled “You like it up here?” she asked

“I do” he replied “I like how everyone knows each other, but also that we keep our space, our houses aren’t right on top of each other”

“Yeah, I’ve always wanted to grow up in a small town” she replied, and took a sip of her steamy coffee.

“Where did you grow up?” He asked,

Tessa looked at him “In the San Fernando Valley” she said, “I lived near all my family and friends, my parents are still there”

He nodded “Siblings?” he asked

“2 sisters, they’re older” she replied

“No brothers?” He asked

She shook her head “No, but I had plenty of guy cousins to watch over me” she laughed.

They spent some of the morning talking outside about everything, her family, her growing up, and also Paul and his life, along with of course Justin. She did want to know more about him, but he was always so secretive about his life and never shared too much with the exception of the story he told her about his mom.

They spent a good 45 minutes out there, when Justin finally stumbled through the back door, his eyes still half closed, coming into view in pair of gray sweats and a big gray hooded sweat shirt. His eyes looked like they were full of sleep, as he rubbed at them.

“What’s going on?” he questioned

Tessa and Paul turned to him, both laughing at his expression.

“We’re jus talking about you” Paul said,

Justin frowned, and looked at them.

“What’s for breakfast?” he questioned

Paul laughed “Make it yourself” he replied

“Aww Pop” he replied

Paul laughed and stood up, stretching his arms to the sky.

“Alright, what do you want?” he questioned

Justin took thought about it, then smiled “Waffles” he said

Paul nodded then turned to Tessa “Would you like some waffles Tessa?” he asked

Tessa smiled with a nod “Yes please, thank you” she said

He nodded, and walked into the house. Justin went to sit in the chair that Paul had occupied, and yawned.

“So really what were you talking about?” He asked

Tessa laughed “Seriously, it was you” she answered

Justin groaned, “Why?” he whined,

Tessa giggled, never had she seen him act like this. Sandy who had gone off to explore the wilderness came trotting back and huddled closed to Justin, as he rubbed her back and belly.

“How long have you been up?” He asked

“8:00” she said, yawning

“Still tired?” He asked

She shook her head no, “Couldn’t fall back asleep if I tried” she said

He laughed “Yeah, the sunshine takes a little while to get used too” he said, “Did you sleep good though?”

She nodded “Didn’t wake up once” she said

“Good” he said, “You’ll be well rested and energized by the time we head back”

Tessa smiled, and looked out at the horizon. A few minutes later Paul called them into the house and they went inside to eat their warm breakfast. After talking and laughing through breakfast (mostly about Justin), Tessa was told to go get dressed for the day in something warm.

She came back down the stairs a half hour later, and Justin and Paul were down there talking in the living room. Tessa was in some tight blue jeans, and a comfy baby blue fluffy sweater shirt and her light brown Ugg boots. She stuck on a black scarf and her black knitted gloves for extra measure. Justin was dressed in dark blue jeans, and a black sweater shirt, he had on some white sneakers.

“You ready?” he asked

Tessa nodded, and made her way towards them.

“You kids be safe now” Paul said, patting Justin on the back.

“Wait, you’re not goin with us?” Tessa asked looking at Paul.

He shook his head, “I got some things to finish up, don’t worry you’ll be fine” he said with a wink.

Tessa smiled, and made her way outside the house with Justin following her. He unlocked his Escalade and she got into it, as he got into the driver side and started it up. Justin turned on the heater full blast, and started to back out of the drive way. Tessa looked out the window at the scenery as they drove down the steep hill slowly.

After a minute of silence, she turned to him.

“So where are we going?” she asked,

He glanced her way, then back at the road and licked his lips.

“You’ll find out” he replied,

Tessa bit her lip, and look back out the window. They drove in silence for about 20 minutes before Tessa leaned forward, and started to mess with the radio; the silence was killing her, and making her nervous. She found a slow jams station and sat back against the seat once again, looking out the window at the scenery.

She watched the different style houses that passed by, and noticed how quiet and peaceful the community was. Maybe she should buy a house up here for vacation time. She smiled as she thought about it, and noticed they were turning into a huge indoor ice skating rink. She turned to Justin, as he looked back at her and pulled into a parking spot.

“You like ice skating?” he asked

She smiled, “I’ve never been” she said

He laughed, “Well, let’s go then” he said and shut the car off.

Tessa squealed and opened her door getting out quickly, she waited for Justin to join her side and they made their way into the rink arm in arm. There were a few people there, mostly couples and families.

Tessa leaned against the side of the rink watching them as they ice skated around and around the huge circle, while Justin went to get their skates. She couldn’t remember the last time she was out somewhere and no one had come up to her asking for an autograph or a picture, it felt nice to be “normal”.

She was lost in her thoughts when Justin came behind her and tapped her shoulder. She turned quickly, to see Justin holding a pair of skates for her. She smiled and took them, and they headed to one of the many benches to put them on. She put them on as best she could, but they still felt a little loose so Justin tightened them for her. He got them as tight as he could and stood up holding his hand out to her.

“You ready?” he asked

Tessa looked up at him, biting her bottom lip nervously. She really didn’t want to fall. He semi smiled and gripped her hand pulling her to her feet. She gripped his hands tightly, as she stood up on the wobbly skates. Justin laughed, as he held her hand tightly with one hand and wrapped the other around her waist.

They made their way onto the ice rink, Justin stepping onto the ice first, getting his feel for it once again”he hadn’t done it in a long time. Tessa was gripping the wall that surrounded the rink, and watched as Justin skated in circles, getting his footing and then held out his hand to her.

“C’mon” he said,

Tessa whimpered, and slowly made her way onto the rink. Justin stood back watching her as she slowly slide herself towards him. Justin smirked as she reached him and grabbed his hand.

“This isn’t fair” she said, “You’ve done this before”

He laughed, “Once you get into it, it’ll be fine” he said, “Now come on, one foot in front of the other”

He started skating across the ice, and Tessa gripped his hand tightly as he practically dragged her across the ice. She wasn’t moving her feet as all; he was just dragging her across the ice.

“People are looking at me funny” she whispered

Justin looked down at her skates and laughed “Because you’re not skating, I’m dragging you” he said, “Now come on, move your feet”

Tessa took a deep breath, and let his hand go before skating out in front of him. Justin stayed close behind her, as she skated a ways in front of her. Tessa couldn’t believe she was doing it, she was skating, not just skating either, she was ice skating. She turned her neck, and saw Justin skating behind her and laughed.

“I’m doing it!” she squealed

He laughed and nodded, “See, I told you” he said

She smiled, and picked up speed skating around the rink. Justin picked up speed as well, going at a faster pace to keep up with her. Tessa skated in circles for awhile going around the rink, she felt like an old pro at this.

Justin watched her as she skated, he couldn’t get her out of his mind. Even though he knew that he couldn’t do anything about his feelings, he couldn’t help what he was feeling. His thoughts were interrupted when he felt someone grab onto his shoulders, and heard Tessa’s giggled.

“Thank you so much for this” she said, and stood beside him taking his hand.

Justin smiled “You’re welcome” he said, “Not so bad huh?”

“No, its fun actually” she said “I’m going to have to find one down by my house”

He nodded, “But-“ he started

“I know," she said “Not without someone with me” she rolled her eyes.

He shook his head, “I’m only trying to look out for you” he said

“I know, I know” she sighed, “I just wish I could be normal sometimes”

They were quiet for a minute before Justin spoke up again.

“Hey, wanna learn how to do a spin?” he asked,

Tessa looked at him, “Spin?” she questioned, “You think I’m ready?”

He nodded, “Yeah, come on” he brought her over towards one of the corners of the rink, where there wasn’t many people.

He had her in front of him, “Okay, watch my feet” he said

She nodded, and looked down at his feet, as he pushed his skates a little, then turned them so that he spun in a circle 2 times before stopping. Tessa watched him, biting her lip nervously.

“Okay, ready?” he asked holding his hand out.

Tessa shook her head, “Give me a minute” she said

He laughed, “C’mon” he said, “It’s easy”

Tessa took a deep breath, and skated away before moving her feet and trying to turn, but she went too fast and kept turning but her skate slipped from under her, and she started to fall forward. Justin’s eyes got big and he rushed towards her, catching her in his arms before she fell. She screamed loudly, as Justin grabbed her waist, keeping her from falling on the ice flat on her face.

A few people turned to watch, as Tessa gripped Justin tightly, hugging him to keep her in place. He smirked as he held her close, moving them into an upright position.

“You’re okay” he said, rubbing her back.

Tessa sighed; closing her eyes, taking a deep breath and smelling Justin’s cologne in the process making her almost melt in his arms. After a minute, she pulled herself away from him, baking up slowly.

“You jerk!” she said smacking his shoulder.

He semi smiled, “What?” he questioned

“Making me do turns like that” she said, and started to skate away.

Justin laughed, “Hey come back here” he replied and started going after her.

Tessa giggled, as she skated as fast as she could. Justin followed behind her, catching up to her holding onto her waist from behind. Tessa squealed and laughed as Justin gripped her sides, skating behind her steering her across the floor.

They spent an hour or so skating around the rink, talking and laughing. Tessa was having such a wonderful time, and she didn’t want the day to end. They skated awhile then Tessa was getting tired and was complaining about her feet, so she went to sit down with some hot cocoa while Justin continued to skate on the rink.

Tessa watched him with a smile, as he skated expertly around the rink, doing random tricks and what not, as she sipped her cocoa. There was just something about him, and when she watched him she couldn’t take her eyes off him. She really wanted to be with him, but she also knew that for her safety that she couldn’t be.

She giggled as she watched him skate with a little girl, who he was twirling in circles around the rink. He was just too adorable and she couldn’t take her eyes off him, she wanted to be so much more with him, but she knew he would never go for it. Maybe she could get him to see that they felt the same about each other, to get him to admit his feelings and not deny her anymore.

She finished her cocoa a few minutes later and threw the cup away and made her way back out onto the ice. Justin was talking to the little girl still when Tessa made her way towards him, skating slowly. Justin noticed her coming, and stood up straight as she arrived.

“Ready for more?” he questioned with a wink.

Tessa smiled, “Yeah, now that I’m all warm and toasty” she replied

Justin turned to the little girl, “Oh Kayla, this is my good friend Tessa” he said,

Tessa looked at the small girl with a smile, “Hello Kayla” she said,

Kayla looked up at Justin, and he nodded so she looked at Tessa with a grin, “Hi” she said simply.

Justin smiled, “Kayla is the daughter of a friend of mine I went to high school with” he said, explaining his relation to the girl.

“Oh, well it’s nice to meet you Kayla” she said,

Kayla smiled at her, and then she heard her name being called and noticed her mother calling her over. She turned back to Justin,

“Time for me to go” she said, and hugging him tightly

Justin rubbed her back, hugging her “Alright, I’ll see you later ok?” he said, “tell your dad, I’ll call him”

She nodded, and then turned to Tessa “Bye Tessa” she said with a smile

Tessa smiled back “Bye Kayla, it was nice to meet you” she said

Kayla skated off, and Justin turned back to Tessa.

“Back for more huh?” he questioned with a wink

Tessa rolled her eyes and laughed “It’s actually pretty fun” she said, and started to skate away.

Justin followed her, grabbing her hand as he reached her and they skated around the rink a few more times, holding hands and talking.

Eventually Tessa was getting hungry so they decided to go get something to eat. They sat at a little table in the back of the snack bar area and had a slice of pizza each and a coke.

They spent about 45 minutes eating lunch when Justin decided it was about time to go, the cold was getting to him and he could tell Tessa was getting a little bored of the rink. So they turned in their skates and headed down the long hall way towards the exit.

Tessa decided that this was it, it was now or never. She was going to kiss him; she was going to go against everything that she promised Justin she wouldn’t do. She had been thinking about it all day, every time she looked at him the image popped into her mind of the first time they kissed, while he was tucking her into the bed. The softness yet firmness of his lips, and the way they worked hers into a frenzy that tingled when they broke the kiss.

So as they walked down the long hall way side by side, Tessa took a deep breath and reached out and grabbed Justin’s hand, stopping herself from walking. Justin’s body turned towards Tessa as he noticed she stopped walking, and he turned to face her, his face full of confusion.

“Tessa what-“ he was cut off as her lips met his in a steamy kiss.

Tessa reached for his shirt collar, bringing him close to her as she leaned herself against the wall of the hallway. Justin, hesitant at first, gave into his need and kissed her back leaning against her, his fingers moving to her hair.

Tessa moved her hands from his collar to around his neck, holding onto his shoulders trying to get as close to him as possible. The kiss lasted a minute before Justin broke it, they both panted as they looked at each other.

Justin looked into her eyes, and couldn’t help himself but lean down and bring his lips to hers again, moving his hands from her hair, to her face. Their lips met like they fit perfectly together, and Tessa groaned as she felt Justin’s tongue caresses her bottom lip, begging for entrance.

Tessa gasped for air, and in the process allowing Justin’s tongue to enter her mouth. Justin moved himself closer to Tessa, pushing her back firmly against the wall, as he leaned his body against her, their legs crossing as Justin’s leg rested in between hers.

Tessa rubbed her hands against the side of his face, feeling his stubble growing in from the day, and caressed his cheeks with her thumbs. His tongue felt so soft against hers, as they caressed each other sharing the passionate kiss.

Tessa broke the kiss when she heard someone walking down the hallway, and she pulled her lips away from Justin’s panting looking down at the floor as they rested their foreheads together. Tessa watched out of the corner of her eye as the couple walked past them and headed out of the rink. Then she looked back at Justin who was watching her intently.

“What did I say?” he questioned sounding angry.

Tessa looked down at her feet, and then at him again “Justin I’m sorry but-“

She never got to finish her thought, because Justin had leaned forward and kissed her once again. Tessa was a bit taken back, but the feel of Justin’s lips against hers once again had her tossing her caution to the wind and she ground her lips against his.

His lips felt so good against hers she didn’t want to break the kiss, but she couldn’t breathe. She put her hands to his chest, pushing him a little to break the kiss. Justin looked at her, as she leaned her head against the wall trying to catch her breath and closed her eyes. A smile crept on her lips as she opened her eyes and looked at him. Justin watched her, and a smile crept on his lips as well and looked at her.

“Is there somewhere we can go?” Tessa asked, watching him carefully.

Justin grabbed onto her hand, and pulled her from the wall as walked down the hallway towards the exit. Tessa following, giggling as Justin practically dragged her back to his car. Justin unlocked his car, and got into the driver side turning the car on.

Tessa got in quickly buckling her seat belt; she had never seen him this way. She was thrilled his feelings for her hadn’t changed; he had just kept them to himself. She watched him as he concentrated on the road, and drove them to their destination. Tessa noticed that they were taking the same road back to his house, and she glanced at him.

“What about your dad?” she asked nervously.

Justin smirked “He had some errands to run” he replied, “Plus we’re going somewhere he never goes”

Tessa looked at him curiously, and remand quiet for the rest of the drive back to the house. They reached the house some minutes later, and Justin shut the car off quickly, and Tessa got out and rushed behind him as he hurried to the house.

They got inside and Tessa took off her shoes, scarf, and gloves hanging them up, and Justin took his shoes off putting them by the door.

“We have a basement” Justin said walking through the house “It’s got a pool table, a couch, and some boxes”

“And your dad won’t know we’re down there if he comes home?” Tessa asked

Justin shook his head, “He never goes down there” he pauses then says “and if he’s home when we come back up we can jus say we’re playing pool”

Tessa smiled “Is that what you used to tell him when you were in high school” she winked.

Justin looked back at her, his cheeks turning the slightest shade of pink and it made Tessa giggle and shake her head.

Justin headed towards the end of the down stairs hall way where there was a single door, and he opened it turning on the light switch that was next to him. The hall way lite up, and Tessa noticed there was a long stair way heading down.

Justin held out his hand, and Tessa put her hand in his and he reached beside her and pulled the door closed behind them. Justin then began walking down the small stair way, and Tessa followed him, gripping his hand tightly.

They reached the bottom of the stair way, and Justin felt up the side of the wall and flipped on another switch and the small room came into view. He pulled Tessa in front of him, and she looked around the room.

It wasn’t anything magnificent; there was couch against the wall, a pool table in the middle, a book case filled with old albums, etc.

Justin watched her look around the room and thought about what exactly he was getting into. He had warned her about the both of them getting involved and here he was NOT stopping something that really shouldn’t happen.

He shook his head free of these negative thoughts, and walked further into the room, and wrapped his arms around Tessa, his lips going to the back of her neck. Tessa felt Justin’s arms wrap around her, and she smiled as she felt his lips on her neck.

She had been waiting so long for this day to come again. Tessa turned around to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck as their faces were inches apart. She stared into his intense blue eyes, becoming memorized by them. Justin wrapped his arms around her waist, as he moved in to kiss her lips lightly, moving them back slowly towards the couch.

Justin’s hands moved from her waist, slowly sliding them up her t-shirt, making Tessa moan in delight. She could feel Justin’s hands move from her stomach, to her sides and down her lower back to her butt, to her thighs as he lifted her into his arms.

Tessa squealed as she moved into his arms with ease not once breaking the steamy kiss they were in wrapping he legs around his waist. Justin made his way toward the couch, turning so that he sat down on it with a huff with Tessa still on top of him.

They broke the kiss, and Tessa smiled as she began to nibble on his neck running her hands over his head, his hair was getting longer and longer and it felt good to run her hands through it, dragging her nails softly.

Justin’s eyes closed as he leaned back against the couch with a satisfied sigh as Tessa continued to kiss his neck. She moved towards his Adams apple nibbling on it, she moved her hands from his head down his face, down his rock hard chest and abs and put her hands on his belt, starting to unbuckle it.

Justin’s breath began to quicken as thoughts ran through his mind about what was about to come. His hands went from her waist, to up the back of her shirt as he started to pull it up.

She moaned at the feel of Justin’s warm hands on her back, as they traveled her back then he moved them to her sides, and to stomach, and started to play with the buttons of her jeans.

Tessa’s lips traveled up his neck, towards his lips once again as she looked into his clear blue eyes. Justin watched her too, his expression pure satisfaction as he pulled her into another deep kiss as his hands unbuttoned her pants.

A groan escaped Tessa’s lips when they broke the kiss for two seconds and she moved to stand up in front of him. Justin watched her, as she winked at him as she seductively pulled down her jeans, and then pulled off her sweater leaving herself only in her bra and underwear.

She leaned forward kissing Justin again, not quiet lying on his lap as her hands moved to his jeans getting them unbuckled and began to pull them down. Justin sat up a little as his jeans slid off his legs and onto the floor, leaving him in his black boxer briefs and his shirt.

As Tessa tossed his pants aside, Justin pulled his shirt over his head tossing it as well, and he reached out wrapping his arms around Tessa bringing her back onto his lap. Tessa giggled landing on his lap, her legs wrapping around his waist, as their lips smashed into a steamy kiss.

As they kissed, Justin’s hands moved up and down her back as he began to unhook her bra from the back. Tessa groaned as she felt his hands caress her bare skin again, and her hands rested on his shoulders before bringing them down his muscular arms. His hands moved down her back rubbing lightly at her skin as his hands slipped underneath the material of her panties.

Tessa groaned again as she moved herself body, helping Justin remove the clothes from her body. They broke the kiss and she began to kiss down his neck as her hands moved from his arms down to chest rubbing lightly as she moved them to his waist as she began to pull on his boxer briefs as she began to massage him lightly through the material.

Justin laid his head back and a groan released from his throat as she started to pull the material from his body. As she slipped the boxer briefs from his legs as she leaned down to kiss him again. As they kissed he moved her down to lay across the couch as he lay on top of her, her legs wrapping around him.

They broke the kiss, and Justin went to kiss her neck softly as he got into position on top of her. Tessa took a deep breath, preparing herself for what was about to come. Justin had been the only one she had ever done this with, so the process was scary but familiar to her. Justin noticed her hesitance, and looked into her eyes once again.

“You okay?” he asked, moving the hair from her face

Tessa looked up at him, “Uh huh” she replied,

Justin blinked “Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked, even though he knew if she said no he would be really disappointed.

Tessa continued to look up at him, and a smile crept on her lips. Justin watched her and laughed before leaning down to kiss her lips passionately.

As they continued their make out session on the couch, they worked themselves into ecstasy, feeling and groping each other as the moment took over them and moved in unison on the couch, the only noise was the grunts and groans between them.

Tessa closed her eyes as the familiar feeling began to wash over her, as she lifted her knees up and feeling Justin go deeper into her. She moved her face to his neck holding onto his arms tightly, as she began to kiss his neck. Justin’s pace started going faster, as his face moved into her neck and his hands began to rub her body lightly.

After not being able to be with her this way in so long it felt so good, Justin had no idea why he denied himself this for so long. He could feel himself get closer as his pace quickened and he could feel Tessa tighten around him. He felt his control slipping away as they continued their moves in unison.

Tessa moved her face to his shoulder, as her mouth opened and her eyes closed as she felt her release take over her body causing her body to shiver and she let out a loud groan nipping at Justin’s skin. As Justin felt Tessa’s body let go, so did he as he moved into her one last time reaching his peak as he let out a loud groan.

Justin lay against her, as they both came down from their high. Tessa sinking back on the couch as she nuzzled his face her hands rubbing his sweaty back up and down. Justin’s face went into her neck, as he felt his eyes start to drift close.

Moment’s like these are what they both had missed, and what they wanted again.
Chapter End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin joey