Chapter 01

Justin got out of his silver Escalade truck, grabbing his gym back from the passenger seat, and turned on the alarm as he walked towards the gym. He hadn’t been able to work out in forever, and really was looking forward to it. He just got off an assignment that lasted longer then he expected…but ended worse then he expected as well. He shook his head free of those thoughts as he opened the glass door, and walked inside.

He passed the desk with a nod to the owner who waved at him. He went right to the locker room to change and put his things in the familiar locker. He put his bag down on the bench, and opened it up taking out a towel and bottle of water. He stuffed the bag into his locker closed it, and made his way towards the exit. As he walked out of the room someone had was walking in and bumped right into him.

“Excuse me…” the man mumbled

Justin watched him as he walked into the locker room; he was dressed in all black. He even had on a black hat, and sunglasses. Justin went to where he was going to do some lifting, running, boxing, whatever it took to get his aggressions out.

A couple hours later, he was punching at a punching bag, sweat flowing down his face, his shaved head glistening with sweat as well. After some combination punches, he took a break and went to sit down on a bench and drinking his water, putting the towel on his head to soak up some of the water.

As he sat there, he looked around the room. It was a habit, he was in charge of very powerful people sometimes, and he had to keep an eye out. As he was scanning the place he noticed that same guy, on one of the running machines, watching him through the mirror. He wiped off his face with the towel and put it back down next to him. The man in all black, started to make his way towards him. Justin didn’t move, he watched as the guy walked over to him and sat down next to him.

“Are you Justin Timberlake?” the man questioned

Justin looked at him “Who’s asking?” he asked

“Joey Fatone” Joey replied sticking his hand out towards him

Justin watched him, and shook his hand in return.

“What can I do for you?” Justin asked

“I’ve come to offer you a job” Joey replied

Joey spent the next couple of minutes explaining the situation to Justin. Explaining a little bit about how high maintenance Tessa Johnson was, and the problem they had come home too some weeks ago. Justin listened intentionally, sipping his water as Joey explained. He didn’t know if he wanted to start working again, and wasn’t into protecting celebrities.

“She begged me to get you Justin…” Joey replied “I called up Johnny…and he suggested a couple of people…we looked em over…you are the one she wants”

“I don’t do celebs Joey” Justin replied shaking his head

“Please Justin” Joey started “She’s really scared”

Justin leaned back against the wall, and sighed.

“It’s good money Justin” Joey replied “$2,000 a week…”

Justin looked at him, “I want to meet her first…see what I can do okay?”

“Great!” Joey said “How about this Sunday afternoon” he said

Justin nodded as Joey took out a pen and paper writing the address on it. He handed it to Justin.

”We’ll be expecting you” Joey said getting up

Justin nodded, and Joey walked back towards the locker room. Justin watched him walk into the locker room the looked down at the paper. He soon got up and headed back into the locker room as well to change and get ready to leave.
Chapter End Notes:
Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin joey