Author's Chapter Notes:
Finally, a chapter. I have started school and I really wanted to get this done before I did that but w/ no such luck. But I've got a chapter and I'm working on more. Please let me know what you think, I appreciate it. Thanks for sticking w/ me and I hope you enjoy this chapter. Let me know :-P
Chapter 23

The morning came quickly, Wade was at the gate by 6 am and Justin was there to buzz him in. Tessa was already in some work out clothes in the dance studio awaiting his arrival.

After a few runs of the routine, Tessa had it down pat. Joey and Justin had been up early as well and were checking over the property. Unfortunately, the paparazzi were still hanging outside the Johnson estate. Brandon had been oh the phone with Mr. Blackhill and Mrs. McDonnell about the last minute Grammy plans to make sure everything was on check.

Tessa came walking out of the back of the house from the dance studio, still clad in her workout clothes and drinking out of a water bottle with Wade following behind her. At the same time, Joey and Justin came walking in through the front door.

“Everything good?” Joey asked,

Tessa nodded smiling, “I can’t believe it’s almost here” she squealed.

Justin smiled watching her, he was glad that she was getting excited about the whole thing; this was going to be good for her career any way you look at it.

Wade draped an arm over Tessa shoulders, “You’re gonna do awesome tomorrow” he assured her.

Tessa smiled “Thanks” she said “Are you gonna come to the run through?”

He glanced at his watch and winced, “I wish I could, I got about a half hour to get to a
class” he said and leaned over to kiss her cheek “I’ll be watching tomorrow,” he winked “break a leg”

Tessa smiled, as he made his way towards the door “Thanks Wade” she said

He waved before walking towards the door.

“I’ll walk you out” Joey said opening the door and Wade lead the way out with Joey following behind him.

Tessa turned to Justin as the door closed and she smiled at him.

“You alright?” he asked

She nodded, and took another drink from her bottle.

He smiled, “You gonna go in that?” he asked

She nodded, “I’m just going to get all sweaty again anyway” she said, “I’ll be fine”

Before anything else could be spoken between the two, Brandon came walking in through the back of the house.

“Are we ready to go?” he asked, “We should be there asap”

Tessa nodded and headed towards the door as Justin opened it, allowing her to step out first. Brandon gave him a look as he walked out, and Justin closed the door after securing the alarm. Tony was ready with the doors open to the car, and everyone got in and they headed on their way, the paparazzi following behind them.

-*-

The run through went well. Everything was in the right place and everyone was doing what was supposed to be done. Tessa had brought her two outfits with her to keep in the dressing room so she wouldn’t have to bring it the next day. The only one she kept was the one she was going to wear down the red carpet.

The only thing she had left to do was to go home and get ready for a little Pre-Grammy party that was being held by her management. Some of the singers and presenters for the show were getting together to hang out and have a good time at one of the hottest bar/restaurant in town. It was a chance for Tessa to get to know some of her fellow singers and maybe make some new friends.

Even though it was February and still considered winter, the weather in California was not winter weather. So Tessa came out of her room dressed in a long sparkly black dress that had skinny straps that hung off her shoulders. She curled her hair making it flow in the light breeze that blew through the Los Angeles area. She put in some black high heels and packed her small black purse and was ready to go before everyone else as she made her way down the steps of her mansion.

Maria was walking through the hallway towards the kitchen when she spotted her, and she stopped in her tracks.

“Miss Tessa” she replied, “You look beautiful”

Tessa smiled, “Thank you Maria” she said, “Where is everyone?”

Maria smiled, “Justin is out front checking over the car with Tony, and the boys are getting ready”

Tessa nodded, “Thank you” she said, “Why don’t you go ahead and take the rest of the day off”

Maria looked surprised, “Are you sure?” she asked

Tessa nodded, “I’ll be gone, there’s no reason for you to be here” she said

Maria smiled and nodded, “Thank you Miss Tessa” she headed towards the kitchen.

Tessa smiled and looked at herself in the mirror once more, before making her way out the front door. She stepped outside and spotted the two men standing by her car. They both turned to look at her as she exited the house.

Justin turned to look at her; he was dressed in black slacks, and a black dress shirt and black blazer over that, with his sunglasses over his eyes. She saw the smile grace his lips and it made her smile.

“You ready to go?” He asked,

She nodded, and made her way down the steps of her house towards the car.

“I let Maria off for the night” Tessa informed him as she climbed into the back seat of his Escalade carefully.

Justin nodded, “Where’s Brandon and Joey?” He asked,

“They should be coming” she said and looked at Justin as she sat in the car.

She really looked great, and he was trying so hard not to just move in and kiss her. Luckily he didn’t have the chance, Brandon and Joey made their way out of the house. Joey was dressed similar to Justin, with the exception of a silver tie around his neck and Brandon was dressed in as casual black suit.

“Are we ready to go?” Brandon asked, as he made his way towards the car.

Justin moved out of the way and Tessa slid more into the car, as Joey and Brandon climbed in beside her. Justin closed the door when everyone was inside the vehicle safely, and then got into the passenger seat; Tony already had the car ready.

They locked the doors and back out of the gated drive way, watching the gate close securely before they headed off towards their destination.

-*-

The place was a mad house. There were fans waiting to get inside and standing around the entrance waiting to catch a glimpse of their favorite celebrity, and you can’t forget about the paparazzi, they were hovering everywhere.

Tony got in the line of cars that were making their way towards the entrance of the place. There were reporters roped off to the side and celebrities walking down the red carpet towards the entrance.

“Are we ready?” Justin asked as he turned and looked at the people in the back seat.

All the people turned and looked at him and nodded. Tony’s car pulled up next.

“Alright, I’ll get out first and open the doors” Justin said, “Joe and Brandon you next and Tessa will come out.”

“Joey you walk up first, Brandon you stay with her, and I’ll bring up the rear” Justin said.

Justin looked out the window once more before looking at the three of them again.

“Okay, are we ready?” he asked again.

Everyone nodded. With that Justin opened the door, and people immediately knew who it was, and began to scream. Justin went to the back door, and opened it and the two men stepped out. Tessa then made her entrance, the crowd went wild again.

Tessa turned to the crowd and waved with a smile.

Joey began his journey down the carpet, with Brandon and Tessa following, and Justin bringing up the rear. They made their way into the room where the music and pumping the liquor was flowing. Brandon and Tessa made the rounds while Joey and Justin stood close by keeping an eye on them.

The night was going smoothly; there had been no threats and no crazy fans who had made their way into the party. Tessa was having a good time mingling with fellow artists and was even brought on stage to do some Karaoke with some of the other girls.

She walked off the dance floor ready for a drink, and walked towards the bar. Justin was sitting there watching her, sipping water. She smiled and went and sat down next to him ordering a Long Island Iced Tea.

“Hey” she said,

He looked at her and smiled, “Having a good time?” he asked

She nodded; “The girls are great” she said and took a sip of her tea.

“Good” he said,

“Are you enjoying yourself?” she asked

He smirked, “I’m not supposed to be” he said,

She looked at him, “I wish we could dance” she said

He took a drink from his bottle and turned to her.

“You’ll be fine” he said “Have some fun ok?”

She sighed and nodded, taking a final sip of her drink. She turned and got up once again and headed to the dance floor without a word.

The party was starting to die down some hours later, and Tessa was ready to head home. She gathered her entourage and they headed to the front door, Justin had called Tony and told him to be there. Brandon and Tessa were linking arms and laughing about their night, as Joey walked ahead of them and Justin behind them.

Tony was already parked out front and Joey opened the door and Tessa got in first, with Brandon and Joey behind her. Justin closed the door and then got in the passenger seat and they headed off towards the Hollywood Hills home for the night.
Chapter End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*
Comments?? Questions?? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin joey