Chapter 02

Tessa had been scared about the situation some weeks ago, but she wasn’t going to let it ruin her good time with her friends. She had been having movie day on Sunday afternoons ever since she moved out of her parent’s house.

This Sunday she was going to show her friends the premiere of her newest music video. She had completed it before she went on her movie premiere tour, but put it off until she got back so that she could have a big premier party. She had Maria go out and get all their favorite foods and drinks just for this day.

Tessa walked down the stairs of her mansion in a simple baby blue sweat pant suit. She walked down the hall way into the movie theater, where Brandon was setting up pillows, and blankets along the chairs and soft comfy couches. Tessa watched him, and smiled.

“Thank you for setting up Brandon” she replied

Brandon turned at her voice and smiled “No problem honey” he said

“Is Maria back yet?” Tessa asked, looking out the window

“I’m not sure” Brandon said

Tessa groaned “I told her to be back by 12:00” she complained “People are going to start showing up”

With that Maria walked into the room, rolling a cart of snacks “Where do you want them Ms. Johnson” she replied

Tessa turned and smiled brightly “Oh good, just put it along the wall” she said

Maria did so, setting up a small table with all the snacks, a bowl of ice and cups for their drinks.

As if on cue, the door bell rang, and Tessa squealed before running towards the front door. She could hear the laughter of all her girlfriends coming from outside. She opened the door, smiling brightly.

There was a bunch of squealing and giggling as all the girls jumped and hugged each other. After hugging hello, they made their way into the theatre room, where Brandon and Maria were now no where in sight. The grabbed their snacks and sat down in the couches and pillows and started their annual girl talk.

“So OMG girl, how was the tour?”

“Did you meet anyone famous?”

“Get any cute outfits?”

Some of the obvious questions that were asked by her friends: Tayler, Kristen, and Jennifer. Tessa smiled, and answered each one and more as they sat in the theater room, and snacked for a while. Finally Tessa got down to business.

“Ok girls…the movie we will be watching today is…” Tessa smiled “The premiere of my newest music video!”

All the girls squealed, as they got up and hugged Tessa tightly. Tessa laughed hugging them all back.

“It goes with the new movie…” Tessa said, as she picked up the remote and pressed the play button. The girls fixed on the big screen as they watch their friend on it.

~*~

Justin pulled his Escalade truck into the richest part of Hollywood Hills; he looked at the houses as he drove by them, and looked down at the paper once again for the right address.

He then saw the mansion at the end of the street, a big gate wrapped around the property, with the huge gate at the entrance of the drive way. He pulled in, and stopped at the gate and looked at the intercom. He pressed the button, and it got stat-icky as a voice came over it

“Who is it?” came the voice

Justin looked at it, “Frank Edison” he replied

“You have an appointment”

“Yes” he replied

There was static again before the gates began to swing open. Justin watched them, and shook his head. That was way too easy; he drove his car through the gates and through the windy road towards the entrance of the house.

Justin pulled up, and parked his car and got out and looked around the property. Why did a single girl, need a house like this? He took a deep breath and walked towards the front door, and rang the door bell once. He crossed his arms over his chest as he looked around again. Then the door opened, and a middle aged Hispanic woman came into view.

“Can I help you?” she questioned

Justin smiled brightly at her, putting on his charm.

“Yes…I’ve come to see Joey Fatone...” he said, “To discuss the security”

Maria looked at him up and down, and then moved out of the door way allowing him to walk in.

“I’ll go get him” she replied “Don’t move from this spot”

Justin crossed his arms over his chest, as he looked around the house. The place was huge for one person he thought, but realized also living here was Joey, Maria, and of course her agent who Joey had mentioned during their talk at the gym. He heard loud music coming from somewhere in the house, and a bunch of giggling.

A couple minutes later, Joey came walking through the back of the house, dressed in his usual attire black jeans, and a black t-shirt, followed by another man who Justin assumed was Brandon.

“Justin…glad you could make it” Joey replied, walking over to him and shaking his hand.

“Justin…” Brandon replied “I thought you said your name was Frank”

Justin looked at him “You guys better be careful, I got in with a fake name”

Brandon looked at him, scowling ‘Who does he think he is?’ Brandon thought.

“We’ll check on that” Joey reassured

“I noticed all the cars…what’s going on?” Justin asked

Joey rolled his eyes “It’s her usual movie day” he replied “She has her girlfriends come over, and they go to the theater room and watch movies all day long”

Justin nodded, and then looked around the house once again.

“So…am I going to get to meet her?” Justin asked

Joey nodded “Oh yes…” he said, and started walking down towards the hall way “This way”

Justin followed him, and Brandon took off after them. Joey walked down the long hallway, the music and laughter getting louder. Justin looked around, there were pictures hanging on the wall, he assumed of her family and friends. Brandon watched the back of Justin as he walked, scowling; he didn’t like him already.

They walked down to the last door of the hall way, and Joey opened the door. The ladies watching the big screen paid no attention as the three men entered the room. Justin turned to the big screen and noticed they were watching Tessa on the screen ‘Must be her music video’

They waited in the back of the room, until it was done. All the girls were squealing and hugging their achieved friend, when Joey pretended to cough.

“Excuse me girls” he called.

All the girls stopped talking, and laughing and turned towards the noise.

“Joey!!” all the girls smiled and headed toward him, to hug him tightly

Justin moved to the side, as he watched the girls hugging and kissing Joey on the cheek.

“Girls, girls…please” Joey said getting away from them

They all backed away from him frowning, as they went back to where they were sitting. Joey walked towards Justin who was off standing next to Brandon.

“Tessa…can I see you for a minute” Joey asked

Tessa turned and looked at Joey, then over at Brandon and the man standing next to him; ‘Must be Justin’ she thought.

“Do we have to do this now?” she groaned “I have company”

“Tessa you knew about this…” Joey said “Now don’t be rude, and come on”

Tessa groaned and got up from her seat, and marched her way out of the room.

“Bye Joey!” the girls called as he followed Tessa, waving as he walked out.
Chapter End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me Spacey1141@hotmail.com


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin joey