Chapter 03

Justin followed the other three people through the house, towards the back yard. Justin looked around as they stepped out into the sun shine. She had a huge pool and spa, surrounded by a fence, with plenty of lounge chairs and tables to have a small party. There was a pool house in the distance, and tress and plants everywhere.

They walked over towards one of the tables in the distance that was covered in shade. Maria came walking out, as they sat down.

“Can I get anyone a drink?” she asked

Justin looked at her “Orange juice please” he replied

Tessa looked like Joey, like ‘can you believe this guy’. Maria looked around the table.

“No thanks Maria” Joey replied

Maria rushed back towards the house, Justin watched as she walked away before he turned back towards the other three people. They were all looking back at him,

“So what’s the deal?” Tessa asked

“Tessa…this is Justin” Joey replied

Justin stuck his hand out to shake hers, but Tessa looked Justin up and down, then back at Joey.

Joey nodded, and she shook his hand as well.

“You know…” Tessa replied “We’ve always been okay before…with just Joey here”

“I understand” Justin said “But according to Joey himself…you’re in need of someone else”

Tessa looked at him, trying to read the expression on his face. Maria came back, putting Justin’s orange juice in front of him

He smiled at her “Thank you” he replied, taking a drink

Maria nodded, and made her way back into the house. Justin looked back at Tessa, as he put his glass down.

“Well… I don’t want much to change” Tessa replied “I want to be able to go out when I want to, and come home when I want too”

Justin watched her, ‘How old could this girl be…18?’ He questioned to himself ‘Someone may need to take her down a peg or two.’ He didn’t know how long she had been talking, but snapped out of it when he heard her question.

“Do you understand?” she questioned

Justin looked at her, and then took a final drink of his juice.

“I’m sorry…I must of misunderstood Joey’s assignment” he replied, standing up “If someone could show me the way out?”

“Oh, you can just go through that gate right there” Brandon said pointing towards it
Justin nodded, and shook Brandon’s hand, and Joey stood up.

“Justin…please wait a minute” Joey started

“It was a pleasure meeting you” Justin said to Tessa, and made his way towards the gate.

Joey looked at Brandon, shaking his head and ran after Justin. Justin reached his car, when Joey finally caught up with him.

“Justin” he called, “wait a sec”

Justin turned to face Joey; he saw Brandon come rushing after him.

“Joey…she obviously isn’t ready for this protection” he replied

“I’ll talk to her” Joey said “Please”

“It’s going to make it 10 times harder if she doesn’t cooperate” he replied

“I’ll talk to her” Joey said again

There was silence, as Brandon finally caught up with them. Joey looked at Brandon then at Justin.

“Brandon…I think we should show him the stuff” Joey replied

Brandon looked at Joey, and nodded making his way back towards the back yard, where Joey and Justin followed.

They walked into the pool house, where Brandon walked into a room which seemed to be his office and came back with a plastic bag, and a couple of napkins. He tossed the bag to Justin, who caught it and looked through the clear plastic and saw the baby doll, and the letter. Justin took a napkin and took the letter out, touching it only with the napkin.

“Those were the things found on her bed” Joey said

“He was in here?” Justin asked

“In her bedroom” Joey said “He must of gotten in while she was on her last tour…Maria is here…but not all of the time, she has a family of her own”

Justin looked down at the letter again “Have you guys called anyone about these?”

Brandon shook his head “Joey wanted to contact you first” he replied

Justin then looked at the doll through the bag, and then looked at Joey and Brandon again.

“Alright…” Justin said “But she has to agree to everything I say…” he replied “No fighting me on anything…or I’m done”

Joey nodded “I’ll talk to her” he replied

“Make it $3,000” Justin began “And we have a deal”

Joey nodded his agreement

“Good…” he said “My things are in my car…where am I staying?”

Joey stood up and smiled, looking at Brandon who was scowling. Brandon put the things back into the bag, as Joey took Justin towards his car to help him get his bags and to move into the patrol room that was up by the gate, hidden behind trees and such. Justin didn’t even notice it when he drove into the place.

Joey left him to get situated, and walked back into the house. Justin looked around the place, as he put the key to it on his key chain. This was going to be tough, Tessa was a spoiled brat…but he would break through to her, somehow.
Chapter End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin joey