Chapter 05

Weeks flew by, when the construction finally stopped. Tessa was excited to have her house back, she could actually relax now. She hardly ever noticed Justin anymore; she just went on with her daily business.

She was going to start her club tour soon, where she would go around to little club in the area to do a mini concert. Brandon figured it would help her music video out and movies as well.

Justin spent most of his time patrolling the area; he walked around the property, making sure the cameras worked, etc.

Now, it was about 7:30, and Tessa was in her room getting ready for her very first club performance. She was extremely nervous, but knew she would do well. She was dressed in a pair of black tight leather pants, and a red low cut shirt, she had black high-heel boots and her hair was down and straight.

She was putting the finishing touches on her makeup, in her bathroom where she sat in front of the mirror with the vanity lights all around it when there was a knock on her bedroom door.

“Come in!” she called loudly

Her bedroom door opened, and soon Brandon stepped into the doorway of her bathroom.

“You ready?” he asked

She smiled, and turned and looked at him, standing up and modeling her outfit.

“Do I look ready?” she asked smiling wide

He laughed, and nodded “Yes…let’s go” he replied

She shut off her lights, and followed Brandon out of her room, and towards the front door. Joey was waiting for them at the front door, arms crossed over his chest.

“You better be right about this” Joey said as he opened the door

“Oh don’t worry we are” Brandon said walking out the door,

Tessa followed behind him and Joey after her.

Justin was with Tony by the car, they were under it checking out all the connections making sure everything was okay. Justin looked up when, Tessa came walking over, all dressed up.

“What’s going on?” Justin asked

“Concert” Brandon said as he opened the door, for Tessa to climb in

“How come I didn’t know about this?” Justin asked

“Must’ve slipped my mind” Brandon said

Justin looked at him, then at Joey who shook his head.

“Alright…let’s go we’re gonna be late” Brandon called from inside the car

Joey got into the back, as Tony got into the driver seat and Justin in the passenger seat. The headed towards the club as Justin scanned the streets. They were on the road about 20 minutes, when they reached the street the club was on.

There was people everywhere, and flashes of lights going off. Tessa looked out the window anxiously; she couldn’t believe all these people were here for her. As they reached the club, Justin turned to Tony.

“You know the drill okay?” Justin said to Tony

He nodded “Don’t worry” he replied

“Alright…are we ready?” Brandon asked

“Yes!” Tessa squealed “Let’s go!”

Justin and Joey each got out of the car, clearing the way for Brandon to step out and then finally Tessa. The crowd went wild, as Tessa stepped out of the SUV. The crowd was going crazy; people were screaming, and clapping as Tessa stepped out.

“How’s everyone tonight!!” Tessa called waving at everyone

Joey and Justin stayed on either side of her, as they walked into the small doorway of the club. Brandon was ahead of them leading the way, towards the back where her dressing room was.

Tessa walked into the small room, as the doors closed Joey and Justin standing guard as Brandon went on to do his business. Tessa smiled and sat down in front of the vanity, and noticed the bouquet of flower on it, with an envelope.

She smiled and took out the paper in it, and noticed it was letters cut out from a magazine, and it read “YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY…BUT JUST WAIT YOUR TIME WILL COME…NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU NOW”.

Tessa dropped the paper, and screamed getting up from her chair and heading towards the door. Joey and Justin came barging into the room,

“What’s going on?” Joey asked

Tessa shook her head, and pointed at the flowers as she hugged the closet thing she could find, which happened to be Justin. She hid her face in his neck, as Joey walked over towards the vanity. He picked up the piece of paper with a tissue, and shook his head.

“Justin…we got another one” he replied holding it up

Justin walked Tessa over to the couch, and sat her down on it. He walked over to where Joey was and looked at the letter. Brandon then walked into the room, and noticed Tessa curled up on the couch hugging a pillow.

“What’s wrong?” he asked

Joey held up the letter with a tissue again to Brandon “We got another one” he replied

Brandon sighed, and sat down next to Tessa hugging her close, rubbing her back.

“Maybe we should cancel the concert” Justin replied, as he stuck the letter into a plastic bag, and tucking it into his jacket

“Are you crazy?” Brandon asked “They’re about to riot out there”

“It’s not safe!” Justin almost screamed

Brandon looked at Joey for help, but he shook his head when he saw Tessa crying onto Brandon’s shoulder.

“No…” he said “She can’t go on tonight…we’ll reschedule” Joey replied

“This is great” Brandon said “She’ll get the media attention she doesn’t want”

“She’ll live” Joey replied

“Someone has to make an announcement” Brandon said “And it ain’t gonna be me”

“I’ll do it” Joey replied “Let’s get her outta here”

Justin walked over to Tessa and helped her up, wrapping an arm around her waist, as they made their way to the emergency exit of the club. They heard Joey over the speaker

“Attention everyone” Joey called “I’m sorry to inform you…but Tessa will not be performing tonight”

The crowd started to boo, then chant Tessa’s name. Tessa heard them, and then stopped in her tracks. Justin looked at her,

“I need to go” she said to him

“But the letter” he replied

“I’ll be okay…” she replied “I’ll call you if I need you”

Justin watched her, as she walked onto stage. He heard the crowd cheer once again, as she stood next to Joey.

“Thank you Joey” she replied smiling “But I’ll take it from here”

The crowd went wild with cheers, and people calling Tessa’s name. Joey walked off the stage, back towards Justin and stood next to him.

“You think she’ll be alright?” Joey asked

Justin watched Tessa as she entertained the crowd “I hope so” he said, and then turned to Joey “Go onto the other side, and watch out for anyone who tries to get on stage”

Joey nodded and made his way onto the other side of the stage. The music started, and Tessa did her thing, entertaining the crowd.

The crowd was going crazy, as Tessa went and sang her hit song from the movie she just did, doing the sexy dance moves that the men in audience loved. Things were going okay for now, as Justin continued to scan the crowd for anyone who got too close to the stage.

Tessa had made eye contact with Justin, as she sang her song, motioning to him that it was okay, and she was alright. Justin was watching Tessa and hadn’t yet noticed the person who had climbed onto the stage, though Joey had and was quickly trying to get the guy off the stage.

But since Joey had been distracted, more and more people started to climb onto the stage. Justin finally noticed them, and tried as quickly as he could to make his way towards the stage. Tessa noticed him coming towards her, and quickly shook her head putting her hand up, stopping him. She was not in any danger; no one had touched her yet.

Justin stopped in the middle of the crowd, turning to Joey who was still trying to keep this guy off the stage. Then before anyone could react, Tessa’s fans started to form a circle around her, and she was being pushed from each person at their attempt to dance.

Tessa was trying her hardest to get out of it, knowing she could do it herself without any help. Then as she broke out from the crowd, the back up music from her song still blaring from the speakers, she fell down into the crowd and they carried her across the room, and she started to scream for help.

With that Justin quickly grabbed the nearest thing he could to help break up the crowd which happened to be a fire extinguisher, and called for Joey who was trying to get to Tessa as well.

“Grab Brandon, and head around back!” Justin yelled, not quiet sure Joey heard him

But Joey was off in search of something. Justin followed the crowd of people who were now pulling at Tessa’s outfit, trying to get something that was owned by Tessa Johnson.

Justin started to blow the cold substance from the extinguisher at the crowd, who immediately broke apart and dropped Tessa who fell to the floor with a thump and a scream.

Justin threw the extinguisher, and scooped up Tessa who held onto him tightly, hiding her face in his neck. He made his way through the crowd trying to find a sign of Joey there was none. He then rushed towards the back of the club and opened the emergency exit where the SUV was waiting, Tony sitting in the driver seat. Justin got Tessa inside the car and himself next to her and slammed the door shut.

“Let’s go!” Justin called

With that Tony stepped on the gas, and they headed down the street as fast as the car would let them.
Chapter End Notes:
*&*Traci*&*

Comments? Questions? E-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin joey